易阳千玺 易阳千楠 易阳凯源
其他类似问题
名字大全的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文回答这些问题!非常感谢!_百度知道
用英文回答这些问题!非常感谢!
3.Can you show me the way to the Forbidden City, what would you introduce to him?
9.What kind of services dose the Travel Counter have1.How can you tell people to go to the Summer Palace by subway?7.Can you tell me what the main sightseeing places are in Beijing?8.Could you please give me some information about Beijing city?2.If a tourist wants to join the coach tour.6.Can you explain the one-day tour in Beijing?5.Please introduce the different tours in Beijing?4.Could you explain what the optional tour is?10.What is the “Coach Tour”
哈哈谢谢大家,不过我要的答案是必须正面回答!不能说不知道!
提问者采纳
you can enjoy yourself and find it different from other vehicles,of course .it doesn&#39, tourists have more personal and free time .=v= 望采纳吼,travel service and so on . 3;ve never
been to the Summer Palace,so I have no idea t choice.2;t restrain from time,Oh.4,the optional tour is one type of tours whch is thes tourists&#39,I&#39,The coach tour is funny 1
提问者评价
虽然最后没有用上不过还是非常感谢,下次还请教你啊!
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
been to the Summer Palace,so I have no idea to solve your problem2;t restrain from time,The coach tour is funny ,travel service and so on ,Oh; choice.it doesn&#39,I&#39,you can enjoy yourself and find it different from other vehicles 3of course 4the optional tour is one type of tours whch is thes tourists&#391
1,Oh,I've never
been to the Summer Palace,so I have no idea to solve your problem2,The coach tour is funny ,you can enjoy yourself and find it different from other vehicles 3of course 4the optional tour is one type of tours whch is thes tourists' choice.it doesn't restrain from time,travel service and so on , tourists have more personal and free time
希望采纳。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 刘方仁儿媳易阳照片 的文章

随机推荐