人类活动如何影响环境英语作文文:好的学习环境带来的影响(约80词)

当前位置:& &&&&&&&&&&&[]&日期:&09:13:09&点击:87&好评:0&&World&Environment&Day&is&commemorated&each&year&on&June&5th,&and&started&from&1972,&which&is&established&by&the&United&Nations&General&Assembly&for&raising&global&awareness&to&take&actions&to&protect&the&Nature.&The&establishment&of&World...&&&[]&日期:&19:18:31&点击:188&好评:0&&Environmental&Pollution环境污染&In&modern&times,&industrialization&is&inevitably&accompanied&by&environmental&pollution.&While&enjoying&high&economic&growth,&almost&every&country&has&to&pay&for&it&as&well&with&the&ruin&of&its&natural&enviro...&&&[]&日期:&08:53:53&点击:114&好评:0&&Dear&editor,&Environmental&problems&are&becoming&more&and&more&serious&all&over&the&world.&With&the&development&of&industry&and&agriculture,&cars&make&great&noises&and&give&off&poisonous&gas.Because&of&population&expansion&and&over&develop...&&&[]&日期:&08:35:23&点击:118&好评:0&&Environmental&problems&are&becoming&more&and&more&serious&all&over&the&world.&For&example,&cars&have&made&the&air&unhealthy&for&people&to&breathe&and&poisonous&gas&is&given&off&by&factories.&Trees&on&the&hills&have&been&cut&down&and&waste&w...&&&[]&日期:&18:35:12&点击:82&好评:0&&请根据以下要点写一篇议论文,谈谈你对环境污染的看法(&100~130&词)。&温馨提示:这是一篇关于表达对环境污染的看法,我们只有一个地球,但是环境的污染让许多资源在不断的消失,甚至许多生物已经灭绝了,为了我们的子孙后代,请保护环境&1.&当今污染已成为...&&&[]&日期:&08:53:15&点击:131&好评:0&&Development&and&the&Environment(环境与发展)&Development&and&the&Environment&It&is&undeniable&that&the&worsening&environment&has&become&the&biggest&concern&of&the&present-day&world.&Land&resources&are&dwindling&because&of&water&loss&and&soil...&&&[]&日期:&09:23:28&点击:323&好评:4&&关于家乡的大气污染&About&The&Air&Pollution&In&My&Hometown&In&my&hometown,&the&air&is&polluted&seriously.&However,&in&recent&years,&the&pollution&gets&from&bad&to&worse,&because&of&the&increasing&number&of&private&cars.&Especially&during&the...&&&[]&日期:&17:41:25&点击:216&好评:0&&大城市的火灾事故(Fire&Accidents&in&Big&Cities)&1.目前的情况&2.引起火灾的原因&3.你对防止火灾的建议&In&recent&years&there&has&been&a&marked&growth&of&fire&accidents&in&big&cities&of&our&country.&Almost&every&day&we&see&fire&engines&rushing&t...&&&[]&日期:&17:37:50&点击:215&好评:0&&高二英语作文:保护自然资源&Through&the&changes'in&the&ways&Of&making&a&living&in&a&family&over&several&gen,erations,&man&has&been&warned&against&waste&of&natural&resources&and&emphasizing&the&urgent&need&to&preserve&these&resources.&Ever...&&&[]&日期:&10:11:41&点击:173&好评:2&&环境日英语作文:人类活动破坏了环境?&希望每一个读者看完环境日英语作文:人类活动破坏了环境?之后都能够对保护环境,大家一起共同实践低碳生活,保护我们的地球家园!&Some&people&believe&that&the&Earth&is&beingharmed(damaged)&by&human&activity.&Oth...&&&[]&日期:&10:04:27&点击:237&好评:0&&2013高中英语环保作文:Protect&environment&绿,生命的颜色;绿,环保的颜色。有了绿色,便有了清新的空气;有了绿色,便有了沁鼻的花香;一起来阅读2013高中英语环保作文:Protect&environment吧!&The&earth&scale&change&of&climate&has&brought&a&new&kind...&&&[]&日期:&07:17:36&点击:100&好评:0&&护环境主题演讲稿&Protect&the&Environment,&Protect&Ourselves&Good&afternoon,&my&honorable&judges,&ladies&and&gentlemen&and&fellow&contestants:&I&feel&so&happy&to&have&the&chance&to&make&a&speech.&The&title&of&my&speech&is&Protect&the&Enviro...&&&[]&日期:&18:29:29&点击:159&好评:0&&In&general,&there&are&two&ways&of&traveling,&private&cars&and&public&transportation.&Chinese&people&should&regard&public&transportation&as&their&first&traveling&opinion.&一般来说,有两种旅游方式,私家车和公共交通工具。中国人应该把公共交通工...&&&[]&日期:&22:02:25&点击:200&好评:0&&6月5日(&June&5)是世界环境保护日,&我们周围的环境变得越来越糟糕,污染越来越严重。环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重....。。如何保护我们的环境?&请以&How&to&protect/save&our&environment/wor...&&&[]&日期:&08:40:23&点击:157&好评:0&&1.&To&cherish&the&enviroment&is&to&love&ourselves.&爱护环境就是爱护我们自己&2.Water&is&the&source&of&ourlives&水是生命之源&3.I&make&an&urgent&appeal&that&measures&should&be&taken&to&cope&with&the&situation&我急切呼吁应该采取措施改变现状&4....&&&[]&日期:&08:23:54&点击:70&好评:0&&为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约80词的短文,短文开头已经给出。&提示词;1.save&water,&the&source&of&life&,&protect&drinking&water,&stop&polluting,&make&full&use&of⁢2.save&electricity,&crucial,&tur...&&&[]&日期:&15:28:03&点击:112&好评:0&&As&we&all&know,&pollution&is&harmful&to&living&beings.&There&are&many&different&types&of&pollutions&in&this&world.&For&instance,&water&pollution,&air&pollution,&noise&pollution&and&so&on.&Water&pollution&cause&many&kinds&of&disease&that&ha...&&&[]&日期:&13:02:21&点击:134&好评:0&&保护环境的英语作文,保护环境的英语资料范文大全,关于保护环境的英文作文,保护环境的英语题目。...&&&[]&日期:&13:02:22&点击:152&好评:0&&Spring&is&tht&best&season&of&the&year.&The&weather&gets&warmer&and&warmer.&My&classmates&and&I&took&a&one-day&sightseeing&around&our&city.The&scene&was&pretty.&But&when&we&saw&the&rivers&along&our&city,&I&felt&very&sorry,&and&thoughit&a&lot...&&&[]&日期:&19:33:34&点击:163&好评:0&&九年级英语环保作文:Protect&environment&The&earth&scale&change&of&climate&has&brought&a&new&kind&of&natural&disaster&and&the&developed&and&complicated&city&system&is&holding&a&latent&risk&of&expanding&the&damage&artificially.&Also&people&ha...&&&[]&日期:&19:28:26&点击:104&好评:0&&下面收集了10篇关于环境保护的英语作文范文,主要包含了小学生关于环境污染等的英文作文,希望对你的英语写作有所帮助。...&&&[]&日期:&19:25:19&点击:667&好评:12&&保护环境的英语作文&Protect&environment(环境保护)&The&earth&scale&change&of&climate&has&brought&a&new&kind&of&natural&disaster&and&the&developed&and&complicated&city&system&is&holding&a&latent&risk&of&expanding&the&damage&artificially.&Also...&&&[]&日期:&10:24:26&点击:169&好评:0&&In&the&last&several&decades,&our&earth&has&been&extremely&polluted,&such&as&air&pollution,&water&pollution,&noise&pollution&and&so&on.&In&recent&years,&the&extreme&weather&becomes&more&and&more&frequent.&Winter&gets&colder&and&summer&becom...&&&[]&日期:&12:11:34&点击:184&好评:-2&&我的家乡在一个空气清新,环境优美的小村子里。村子前有一条清澈见底的小河,每天都叮叮咚咚的流水,流水声很清脆,就像一位婀娜多姿的姑娘唱着悦耳的歌声。&小河的春夏秋冬是不一样的。春天,小河边的树木抽出新芽,长出嫩绿的叶子;果树也开花了;小草探出...&&&[]&日期:&09:09:00&点击:174&好评:0&&Recently,&the&problem&of&environmental&pollution&is&getting&more&and&more&serious.&The&air&pollution,&noise&pollution&and&water&pollution&are&found&on&the&newspaper&everywhere.&It&is&obvious&that&we&should&do&something&to&protect&our&earth...&&&[]&日期:&09:52:15&点击:120&好评:2&&保护环境作文600字 曾几何时,我作为灵长类一员,生活经历在脑中留下了深深的痕迹,我的心被压得很痛很痛,鲜血在不断地滴落。 小时候,我们的家园是多么美丽,四面环山,绿水常流。清晨,我们在红花绿树间嬉笑玩耍;中午,我们用清凉宜人的溪水...&&&[]&日期:&09:50:27&点击:179&好评:2&&保护环境的作文300字&在我们上学的路上,也有许队多&同学&乱丢废弃物。比如说:有的同学把小吃袋扔在校门口外,还有的同学把叠好的纸飞机随意乱扔,甚至顺着墙扔进学校.他们的这些行为不但一次又一地影响着学校,还给每天早晨做值日的同学带来了很大麻烦。在...&&&[]&日期:&15:02:58&点击:131&好评:0&&人教版五年级上册八单元作文:《保护环境,珍惜资源,人人有责》&前几天,我看见一则幽默的漫画,大概意思是:一个长着木头脑袋的人到森林里去砍树,人们都说他榆木脑瓜不开窍,因为他不知道保护环境,也不知道珍惜资源。这时,一只啄木鸟飞到了这个森林里。...&&&[]&日期:&10:07:31&点击:134&好评:0&&关于环保的英语作文:保护环境&Protection&of&the&Environment&Once&man&did&not&have&to&think&about&the&protection&of&his&environment.&There&were&few&people&on&the&earth,&and&natural&resources&seemed&to&be&unlimited.&Today&things&are&different...&&栏目列表&
推荐内容 有关教师节的英语作文1&National&Teacher&Day&is&always&the&Tuesday&of&the&first&fu...& 可爱的小猫&Lovely&Cat&I&am&in&six&grade&now,&next&term,&I&am&going&to&middle&sch...& 环境日英语作文:人类活动破坏了环境?&希望每一个读者看完环境日英语作文:人类活动...& 英语作文万能句子专题提供:高考英语作文万能句子范文,初中中考英语作文万能句子模板...& 下面列举了一些2014高考作文网能句子模板,希望对那些作文水平不高,作文写作水平低的...& 关于春节的英语作文100字&Spring&Festival&is&the&most&important&festival&in&China&...&热点内容
1月27日 08:24保护环境的英语作文(1)
编辑点评:
文章不是蔬菜,作文出题肯定有它的道理,所以你必须先去审它,构思它。你会把写作文弄得跟流水账一样?那你要好好反思了!不论语文和英语,作文不审题都会让语言杂乱无章,条理错乱,这样一来,单词和句型用错的情况也避免不了了。
为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约80词的短文,短文开头已经给出。
1.save water, the source of life , protect drinking water, stop polluting, make full use of it;
2.save electricity, crucial, turn off, other electric machines;
3. save forests, useful ,stop cutting down;
4.recycle useful rubbish, save resources
参考作文:
Although the world develops much faster and better, the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order to protect them,something must be done.
Save water. Water is the source of life. No water, no life. So it's very important for us to do so.Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it, but also make full use of it.
Save electricity. It is crucial. We can't imagine what the life will be like without it.Everyone should do his best to save electricity. Don't forget to turn off lights or other electric machines when we finish working.
Save forests. They are useful .Please stop cutting them down and use recycled paper instead. Make our world a green one to live in.
Recycle useful rubbish. Plenty of rubbish can be recycled like cans,paper, bottles, and so on. We can save resources in this way.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
经常用英语记日记,等于天天在练笔,这无疑是提高英语协作的行之有效的好办法。在记日记时,不要总是用简单句,要有意识地用一些好的词组、句型、关联词和复合句等,使文句更优美生动。还有要按照题目或所给情景写文章练笔。
最新2015保护环境的英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:让人尽快熟悉和适应新的学习环境的初中英语作文80字左右_百度知道
让人尽快熟悉和适应新的学习环境的初中英语作文80字左右
The first thing for
stdudents comimg
into a new learning environment to do is getting used to it soon.here are some tips below:Firstly,adjusting your state to the new conditions quickly is very essential ,which is to say that you should make yourself stay positive.the faster adjustment you make ,the better environment you’ll enjoy.Secondly,making
friends with new classmate郸罚策核匕姑察太畅咖s,because you can share everything sad or happy with them ,and
that is a good way to release your emotions of all kinds.Finally,you can chose the music you like to enjoy to let go of the stress or other bad feelings. I hope these three tips can help you to get used to the new learning environment!
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
中考英语作文范文:关于环境保护篇
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  环境保护问题一直是大家所关心的问题,也是这些年来一直持续不断的热点问题,小编整理了2篇有关环境保护的问题,以供同学们学习:
  1 、6月5日(June 5)是世界环境保护日,我们周围的环境变得越来越糟糕,污染越来越严重&&。假如你是学生Jone.,你校要进行&如何保护我们的环境?&专题演讲比赛,要求:(1)、举例说明环境存在的问题1-3方面;(2)、如何保护好我们的环境,采取怎样的措施,举例1-3方面进行说明,字数80左右。
  As we all know,the environmemt around us is getting worse and worse .In some places,we can't see fish swimming in the river or trees on the hills. Some people even have no clean water to drink. So I think we must do something to protect the environment. But what can we do?How to protect our environmemt ?For example,we can go to school on foot or by bike . we can use shopping baskets not plastic bags when we go shopping,and we can use both sides of the paper when we write .In a word,if everyone pays more attention to our environment ,there will be less pollution and our life will be better。&There is only one earth&,I hope everyone will protect our environment well。
  2、保护环境
  ( 四川乐山) 从日起,国家将禁止商家免费提供塑料袋,掀起全国&拒塑&的环保运动。假如你是李华,准备以&What Can We Do for the Environment& 为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿。 内容包含:
  (1)。在购物时用布袋子替代塑料袋;(2)。尽可能地再利用使用过的课本;(3)。离开教室应关灯;(4)。最好走路或骑自行车上学;(5)。简述理由:保护环境,减少污染,节约能源等。
  参考词汇:布袋子cloth bag 塑料袋plastic bag 保护protect 能源energy
  污染pollution 课本textbook
  What Can We Do for the Environment
  our environment is becoming worse and worse,what can we do for the environment?I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem。
  The first thing we can do is to use cloth bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping. It helps to protect the environment. The second thing we can do is to reuse the old textbooks as possible as we can. We should also never forget to turn off the lights when we leave the classrooms in order to save energy. What's more,it would be better if we walk or ride a bike to school. We should try our best to reduce pollution and waste。
  In fact,even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. I believe we can make the world a better place to live in。
  3.为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约80词的短文,短文开头已经给出。提示词;1.save water,the source of life,protect drinking water,stop polluting,2.save electricity,crucial,turn off,oth3. save forests,useful,4.recycle useful rubbish,save resources
  参考作文:
  Although the world develops much faster and better,the resources on the earth get fewer and fewer.In order to protect them,something must be done。
  Save water. Water is the source of life. No water,no life. So it's very important for us to do so.Not only should we protect drinking water and stop polluting it,but also make full use of it。
  Save electricity. It is crucial. We can't imagine what the life will be like without it.Everyone should do his best to save electricity. Don't forget to turn off lights or other electric machines when we finish working。
  Save forests. They are useful .Please stop cutting them down and use recycled paper instead. Make our world a green one to live in。
  Recycle useful rubbish. Plenty of rubbish can be recycled like cans,paper,bottles,and so on。
  We can save resources in this way. I believe we can make the world a better place to live in。
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号

我要回帖

更多关于 人类活动如何影响环境英语作文 的文章

随机推荐