thethis is my world nowiscruel,butyoustillliveinthisthis is my world now什么意思

Want to forget a person is so easy it, maybe not, but I know that I fell in love with you was a mistake, so, I'm going to forget you. You will be the first one I like people in the world, I will take you as my first love, I won't bother you, but far from looking at you. I really hope you can be happy, because, I love y
参考译文1:想要忘记一个人是很容易的,也许没有,但我知道,我爱上你是一个错误,所以,我要忘记你。您将是第一位的,我喜欢在世界上的人,我将带你作为我的初恋,我不会打扰你,但还远远看着你。我真的希望你可以幸福,因为,我爱你。只要你幸福,我会很乐意。一个傻瓜,你一定要幸福啊。参考译文2:想忘记一个人是那么容易它,也许不需要,但我知道我就爱上你是一个错误,所以就忘了吧。你将是第一个我喜欢世界的人,我会把你看作我的最爱,我就不会打扰你,但远远看着你。我真的希望你可以很快乐,因为我爱你。只要你幸福,我会很乐意的。傻瓜,你一定很幸福啊。参考译文3:想忘记一个人是那么容易它,也许不需要,但我知道我就爱上你是一个错误,所以就忘了吧。你将是第一个我喜欢世界的人,我会把你看作我的最爱,我就不会打扰你,但远远看着你。我真的希望你可以很快乐,因为我爱你。只要你幸福,我会很乐意的。傻瓜,你一定很幸福啊。参考译文4:要不要忘记一人是很容易,可能不会,但我知道我爱你是一个错误,因此,我要把你忘了。 你便会是第一个我喜欢人们在世界,我将以你们为我的第一个爱,我不会麻烦你,但远看你们的。 我真希望你能幸福,因为我爱你。 ,只要你幸福,我将会很高兴。 一个傻瓜,你必须高兴啊。语义参照:horns in a headlock
可识别的角I don't feel like going to work today.
我不想走到今天的工作。白羊座散打
Aries Sandayou get rid of me from your memory
你除掉我从你的记忆I don't call it the culture difference
我不把它的文化差异恋愛の物語は開始です。でも あたしの感じ悪いな。
爱情故事是一个开始。但是,因为我感觉很糟糕。在比赛中我紧张极了,但妈妈跟我说:“我们重在参与,你只要不慌,就一定能取得好成绩呀!”终于我以优秀的成绩取得了少儿A组金奖,我开心极了!
I was so nervous in the match, but my mother told me: "we should lay stress on participation, as long as you don't panic, we will be able to get good grades! "At length I with outstanding achievements have made children's group a gold medal, I had great fun!Make sure all the businesswomen have 5 hearts when they check out
请确保所有女 5 心中有当他们签出CAN YOU ALWAYS ON LINE
你上线始终ll try,try to let it show
如果您尝试我会尽力,尽量让它显示windshild wiper
刮水器 windshildchinese people?
中国人吗?Gasification process and plant for direct reduction reactors
气化工艺和工厂直接还原反应堆The packing slip included with your order does not include pricing information. Please print this page for your records or refer to your email confirmation from us.
您的订单中包括的装箱单不包括价格信息。请打印此页为您的记录,或从我们请参阅您的电子邮件确认。if the hero never comes to you .if you need
如果英雄永远不会来找你,如果你需要机床采用悬臂式结构
Machine cantilever structure她正忙于工作和料理家务
She is busy with work and home虽然
Althoughthe food without nutrition
无营养食品already ,so .just ,so-so,
已经,.公正、,,direct incorporation of natural biodegradable polymers
天然生物降解聚合物的直接法团我们也有
We also have a你最好再仔细地检查一遍
You'd better check it again carefully你真的听不懂我说话吗
You really do not understand what I say?where is circle?
圆在哪里?have Communicate with students
有与学生的沟通pxe boot agent
pxe 启动代理程序如果效果不太好,你可以把这些中英文写到黑板上,教他们怎么念,讲讲怎么用这些口语也可以
正在翻译,请等待...waitting for
等待着wht tomis doing
做 wht 托米斯我看到你不讲话了
I see you're not talking我的工资分为俩个部分,共4000元,一部分发到卡里,另一部分以现金形式发放。
My salary is divided into two parts, a total of 4,000 yuan, a part sent to the card, the other part of the form of cash.subsequent dispatch
随后派出你的中文不好
Your English is bad他修了机器
He learned the machine人的身体和心里有密切的关系
正在翻译,请等待...不计为了我们自己,也为了环境
Excluding the sake of our own, and to the environmentツインアイポ
TsuinaipoI am in the United States see Chinatown Chinese restaurant
我在美国看到的翻译公司街餐馆不喜欢早点睡觉
正在翻译,请等待... 我们到达了山顶!
We arrived at the top of the mountain!这个笑话的确让人感到有趣,但由此可看出儿童是天真烂漫的.幼稚的他们会闹出许多笑话.看了这编文章,曾经幼稚的我们是否会回想起快乐与无忧无虑的童年呢?
People feel this joke indeed interesting, but it can be seen that children are naive. they will make a lot of childish joke. read this series of articles, once naive we will recall the happy and carefree childhood it?最近查询:
My girlfriend
我没有离开,直到他回来
Because I went to my good friend's home
我相信神话中的王子和公主居住在金赫拉德开心一名守卫他们的爱心。 爱沙尼亚劳动力调查Na světě bylo形式由我们的黑暗、standed V礼、暴力打喷嚏,金poppled
Mountain road
Feeling intentions
错误的网关
By a villager's lead, we had no trouble finding his house
新的HP触摸板设计工作,喜欢你。让您连接,播放,网上冲浪,并更容易地分享。没有任何障碍。无并发症发生。从一件事情到下一个无缝的流动。触摸板。有什么喜欢。
旅行洗套件
Look! Having a lot of children were swimming in riverMagic - Rude lyrics
Magic Rude is the debut single by the pop-reggae Canadian band.
Magic "Rude" lyrics
[Nasri Atweh]
Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man yeah yeah
Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing till the day I die
Tough luck my friend but the answer is no!
Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too
Why you gotta be so rude
I'm gonna marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Yeah no matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so rude
I hate to do this, you leave no choice
I can't live without her
Love me or hate me we will be boys
Standing at that alter
Or we will run away
To another galaxy you know
You know she's in love with me
She will go anywhere I go
Cause I need to know
Tough luck my friend cause the answer's still no!
Why you gotta be so rude
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Cause I need to know
Tough luck my friend but no still means no!
Why you gotta be so rude
Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Suggest Rude lyrics corrections
Songwriters: ATWEH, NASRI / MESSINGER, ADAM / PELLIZZER, MARK / TANASIJCZUK, ALEXANDER / SPIVAK, BEN.
& Lyrics (C) Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group
Rude lyrics licensed through .
Billboard chart playlist: Autoplay
Latest published lyrics:
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Trey Songz
- Lil Wayne
- Kellie Pickler
- Natalie La Rose
- Ariana Grande
- Ed Sheeran
- John Newman
- Melanie Martinez
- Hilary Duff
- John Legend
- Taio Cruz
Visited by over 20 million music fans worldwide every month.
Made in New York, Amsterdam & Madrid since 2005 & 2015.From Wikiquote
about a team of Jewish-American commandos operating in -occupied France during .
Written and directed by .
Once upon a time in Nazi occupied France…
Ten-hut! My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm puttin' tog and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've of heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only … killing Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac, and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every sumbitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I am the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger, and that means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us, and the Germans won't be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Germans will be sickened by us, and the Germans will talk about us, and the Germans will fear us. And when the Germans close their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil that they've done, it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with. Sound good? [Soldiers yell, "Yes, sir!"] That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be-warriors: when you join my command, you take on debt, a debt you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps! And all y'all will get me one hundred Nazi scalps taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis, or you will die tryin'!
You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin'.
I'm gonna give you a little somethin' you can't take off.
You know somethin', Utivich? I think this just might be my masterpiece.
Tell me, Aldo- if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?
Au revoir, Shoshanna!
Teddy fuckin' Williams knocks it out of the park! Fenway Park on its feet for Teddy fuckin' Ballgame! He went yardo on that one, out to fuckin' Lansdowne Street!
My name is Shosanna Dreyfus and THIS is the face... of Jewish vengeance!
We have all our rotten eggs in one basket. The objective of the operation: blow up the basket.
Col. Hans Landa: Now, according to these papers, all the Jewish families in this area have been accounted for, except the Dreyfuses. Somewhere in the last year it would appear they've vanished, which leads me to the conclusion that they've either made good their escape, or someone is very successfully hiding them. What have you heard about the Dreyfuses, Monsieur LaPadite?
Perrier LaPadite: [filling his pipe] Only rumors.
Landa: I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, but rumors, true or false, are often revealing.
Col. Hans Landa: The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is, as opposed to most German soldiers, I can think like a Jew, where they can only think like a German … more precisely, German soldier. Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, it would be that of the rat. The Führer and Goebbels's propaganda have said pretty much the same thing, but where our conclusions differ is I don't consider the comparison an insult. Consider, for a moment, the world a rat lives in. It's a hostile world, indeed. If a rat were to scamper through your front door right now, would you greet it with hostility?
Perrier LaPadite: I suppose I would.
Landa: Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel towards them?
LaPadite: Rats spread diseases. They bite people.
Landa: Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that's some time ago. I propose to you, any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. Would you agree?
LaPadite: Oui.
Landa: Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you?
LaPadite: No.
Landa: But they're both rodents, are they not? And except for the tail, they even rather look alike, don't they?
LaPadite: It's an interesting thought, Herr Colonel.
Landa: Ha! However interesting as the thought may be, it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. If a rat were to walk in here right now, as I'm talking, would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk?
LaPadite: Probably not.
Landa: I didn't think so. You don't like them. You don't really know why you don' all you know is you find them repulsive. Consequently, a German soldier conducts a search of a house suspected of hiding Jews. Where does the hawk look? He looks in the barn, he looks in the attic, he looks in the cellar, he looks everywhere he would hide. But there's so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide. However, the reason the Führer has brought me off my Alps in Austria and placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me. Because I'm aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of once they abandon dignity.
Col. Hans Landa: Now, my job dictates that I must have my men enter your home and conduct a thorough search before I can officially cross your family's name off my list, and if there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be. That is unless you have something to tell me that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary. I might add, also, that any information that makes the performance of my duties easier will not be met with punishment. Actually, quite the contrary, it will be met with reward. And that reward will be your family will cease to be harassed in any way by the German military during the rest of our occupation of your country. [stares hard at LaPadite] You are sheltering enemies of the state, are you not?
Perrier LaPadite: [softly] Yes.
Landa: You're sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren't you?
LaPadite: [tears forming in his eyes] Yes.
Landa: Point out to me the areas where they are hiding. [LaPadite
Landa walks over and stands on top of that area, gesturing with his own p silence] Since I haven't heard any disturbance, I assume that while they're listening, they don't speak English.
LaPadite: Yes.
Landa: I'm going to switch back to French now. I want you to follow my masquerade. Is that clear?
LaPadite: Yes.
Landa: [in French] Monsieur LaPadite, I thank you for the milk and your hospitality. I do believe our business here is done. [gathers up his belongings, walks over and opens the door] Ah, ladies. I thank you for your time. [booted SS soldiers walk inside with MP-40s; Landa gestures them over to the spot on the floor, where they take up positions] We shan't be bothering your family any longer. So, Monsieur, Mademoiselle, I bid farewell to you and say: adieu! [The soldiers shoot up the floorboards]
[Hellstrom is trying to guess the famous person written on the card on his forehead, who is King Kong]
Major Dieter Hellstrom: Now, gentlemen, around this time you could ask whether you're real or fictitious. I, however, think that's too easy, so I won't ask that yet. Okay, my native land is the jungle. I visited America, but the visit was not fortuitous to me, but the implication is that it was to somebody else. When I went from the jungle to America, did I go by boat?
Bridget von Hammersmark: Yes.
Hellstrom: Did I go against my will?
Von Hammersmark: Yes.
Hellstrom: On this boat ride, was I in chains?
Von Hammersmark: Yes.
Hellstrom: When I arrived in America, was I displayed in chains?
Von Hammersmark: Yes!
Hellstrom: Am I the story of the negro in America?
Cpl. Wilhelm Wicki: No.
Hellstrom: Well, then, I must be King Kong.
[Aldo is faking Italian with a Southern accent]
Lt. Aldo Raine: Buongiorno.
Col. Hans Landa: [in flawless Italian] Gentlemen, it' the friends of our cherished star, admired by all of us – this outright jewel of our culture – are naturally going to be under my personal protection for the duration of their stay.
Raine: Grazie.
Landa: [in Italian] Please, am I pronouncing it correctly?
Raine: Sì – er, corretto.
Col. Hans Landa: As of this moment, both Omar and Donowitz should be sitting in the very seats we left them in – 0023 and 0024, if my memory serves – explosives still around their ankle, still ready to explode, and your mission, some would call it terrorist plot, as of this moment is still a go.
Lt. Aldo Raine: That's a pretty exciting story. What's next, Lies on Ice?
Landa: However, all I have to do is pick up this phone right there, inform the cinema, and your plan's kaputt.
Raine: If they're still there, and if they're still alive – and that's one big if – there ain't no way you gonna take them boys without setting off them bombs.
Landa: I have no doubt. Yes, some Germans will die, and yes, it will ruin the evening, and yes, Goebbels will be very, very, very mad at you for what you've done to his big night. But you won't get Hitler, you won't get Goebbels, you won't get G?ring, and you won't get Bormann. And you need all four to end the war. But if I don't pick up this phone right here, you may very well get all four. And if you get all four, you end the war … tonight. [lifts up the Chianti and fills their glasses] So, gentlemen, let's discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight.
Colonel Hans Landa: Gentlemen, I have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing G?ring and killing Bormann, not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies, only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal. If you want to win the war, tonight, We have to make a deal.
Lieutenant Aldo Raine: What kinda deal?
Landa: The kind you wouldn't have the authority to make. However, I'm sure this mission of yours, has a commanding officer? A General, I'm betting. For..... [thinking] ....O.S.S. would be my guess.
[Aldo's eyebrows reveal that was a good guess.]
Landa: Oooh, that's a bingo. Is that the way you say it, "That's a bingo?"
Raine: You just say, bingo.
Landa: Bingo! How fun.
Lt. Aldo Raine: You know, where I'm from …
Col. Hans Landa: [interrupting] Yeah, where is that, exactly?
Raine: Maynardville, Tennessee. I done my share of bootleggin'. Up there, if you engage in what the federal government calls illegal activity, but what we call a man just trying to earn a living for his family selling moonshine liquor, it behooves oneself to keep his wits. Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true – it ain't.
Col. Hans Landa: Sitting in your chair, I would probably say the same thing. And nine nine nine point nine nine nine times out of a million you would be correct. But in the pages of history, every once in a while, fate reaches out and extends its hand. [L shrugs] What shall the history books read?
Col. Hans Landa: Hermann, uncuff them. [Hermann uncuffs Raine and Utivich, Landa hands his Walther and SS dagger to Raine] I'm officially surrendering myself over to you, Lieutenant Raine. We're your prisoners.
Lt. Aldo Raine: How 'bout my knife? [Landa chuckles, then gives Raine his Bowie knife] Thank you very much, Colonel. Utivich, cuff the Colonel's hands behind his back.
Landa: Oh, is that really necessary?
Raine: I'm a slave to appearances. [Raine shoots Hermann with Landa's Walther] [to Utivich, handing him the SS dagger] Scalp Hermann.
Landa: Are you mad? What have you done? I made a deal with your general for that man's life!
Raine: Yeah, they made that deal. But they don't give a fuck about him. They need you.
Landa: You'll be shot for this!
Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.
Once upon a time in Nazi occupied France…
You haven't seen war until you've seen it through the eyes of Quentin Tarantino.
If You Need Heroes, Send In The Basterds
AN INGLORIOUS, UPROARIOUS THRILL-RIDE OF VENGEANCE
A basterd's work is never done.
THE NEW FILM BY QUENTIN TARANTINO
– Lieutenant Aldo "The Apache" Raine
– Shosanna Dreyfus aka Emmanuelle Mimieux
– Staff Sergeant Donny "The Bear Jew" Donowitz
Hugo Stiglitz
– Lieutenant Archie Hicox
Frederick Zoller
– Bridget von Hammersmark
– Private First Class Smithson "The Little Man" Utivich