if one day i leavelove in this worldd, you will be sad?

山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.80
&&¥10.00
&&¥0.80
&&¥0.80
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总
山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢10年高考【】6年模拟试题【】高考英语汇编 完形填空之夹叙夹议类_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
10年高考【】6年模拟试题【】高考英语汇编 完形填空之夹叙夹议类
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢我要一些甜言蜜语的英文句子_百度知道
我要一些甜言蜜语的英文句子
有一个女朋友 ~ 她是美国人 ^_^我想对她说一些甜言蜜语 ~ 要英文的句子 .; - 我也要这句话的翻译文法 跟 句子 最好都要正确 ~ 要美国女生可以明白的英文句子 ^_^(禁止翻译机)或是你曾经有对美国女生说过 ~ 让她很开心 ^_^都可以分享噢 ~
愈多愈好噢 ~ ^_^200财富奉上 ~ 只给答案最好的人 ^_^谢谢 :我们的爱是命中注定 !例如. etc (愈多愈好)ps 我们的爱是命中注定 &lt.
提问者采纳
You&#39. I have never loved anyone the way I love you.2. I have never had anyone love me the way you love me.”3. Every time you look at the sky just remember that that thats how big my love for you is. I always have and I always will. If someone would ask me what a re everything that makes me.7. Bre everything I need. I loved you yesterday. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.8. I love you still, my heart cries along, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all. You&#39. For YOU I&#39. You&#39.
We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings. For love I&#39, “Lre the thought in my dreams. You&#39. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other, I would lean my head on your shoulder. 9;re re the words in my mouth. You&#39. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell1.5. You&#39, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, I’m hurt too. Everytime you cry a tear,re tre everything I want.6. Everytime you’re hurt.4. You&#39
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Our love is doomed.这个是根据字面翻的,但是doom这个词一般用在negtive的环境里, 我觉得还是下面2个好点。It is fate for us to fall in love with each other.Our love is just inevitable.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他39条回答
sweety/honeyI love you so much:Love for us is our destiny.I cannot help thinking about you every moment.I cannot live without you.My love for you is higher than the sky and deep than the ocean.For us.You are my world&#47, falling in love with each other is our destiny.其它的.God created us to fall in love with each other:sweet heart&#47.My love for you is beyong words to describe“我们的爱是命中注定的” 有几种英文说法
  为你解答:  我们的爱是命中注定 Our love is destinedI love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.My love for you is like a clear sky after a cloudy morning, the dew in the dawn, as the sun of spring, as the flowers in May. your voice brings joy to my heart and calm to my mind. I love you.You give me hope and help me to cope, when life pulls me down, you bring &me around. You teach me to care and help me to share. You make me honest , from you I learned love, for you I live and give. I love you , because you are caring. I love you, because you are sharing. You make me what I am. Thank you.You made me so happy just being who you are, you sparkle like a diamond, I love you my shining star.You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without.If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.I want you for always - days, years, eternities.Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to meI wish I knew how to quit you!I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.Your hand in mine and what else would I ever needForever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you.I only have eyes for you.If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.&My heart is ever at your service.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.  希望帮到你。  参考资料:纯正英国人
我们的爱是命中注定: We are destined to be together. You have brightened up my world. (你燃亮了我的世界)You bring joy and happiness into my life. (你为我得生活带来欢乐和幸福)I cannot stop thinking about you. (我不能停止想你)Ever since the second I lay my eyes on you,my life has forever changed. (自从我看到你那一刻,我的生命再也不一样了)You are the love of my life. (你是我一生的挚爱)You have stolen a piece of my heart. (你偷走了一片我的心)How can I ever live without you? (没有你, 我如何活下去.)P.S. 我的母语是英文, 我跑来百度锻鍊中文 - 所以如果你有需要帮忙写英文情书/甜言蜜语, 可以联络我! 不过你其实可以找英文歌词找字句, 情歌很多甜言蜜语的句子喔!!
人教版新目标初二下英语同步辅导(一)初中二年级下un...初中二年级下Un...if it doesn't appear in your life.
没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。Look into my eyes
you will see what you mean to me.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
因为你,我懂得了爱。If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。The darkness is no darkness with thee.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。There is no remedy for love but to love more.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。When love is not madness, it is not love.
有爱的心永远年轻。A heart that loves is always young.
爱情就像月亮,不增则减。Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
灵魂不能没有爱而存在。The soul cannot live without love.
生命虽短,爱却绵长。Brief is life, but love is long.
爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
我的爱与你同在。My heart is with you.
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。I'll think of you every step of the way.
无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。Every day without you is like a book without pages.
爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。Love is a light that never dims.
愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
人活着总要爱一回。She who has never loved, has never lived.
生命如花,爱情是蜜。Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
我的心因你而笑。You make my heart smile.
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
爱永远不会嫌晚。It is never too late to fall in love.
对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。Where there is love, there are always wishes.
你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。Love is something
the aspect may change, but not the essence.
爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
61爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
初恋是永生难忘的。First love is unforgettable all one's life.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
情绵绵,爱无边。Love without end hath no end.
爱情的话语全在双眼之中。Love's tongue is in the eyes.
恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。In love folly is always sweet.
什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。The only present love demands is love.
真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。Love warms more than a thousand fires.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。L it needs no talk.
不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。Love me little and love me long.
第一次听到你对我说&我爱你&,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。When the words &I love you& were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。Love is a fire which burns unseen.
不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
世界上最美丽的英文情话 I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。 Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。 Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to,doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have. 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。 Don‘t try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。 Don‘t cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。 Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。 Distance makes the hearts grow fonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。 I need him like I need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。 If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me. 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。 Love is a vine that grows into our hearts. 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。 If I know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。 Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。 Love never dies. 爱情永不死。 The darkness is no darkness with thee. 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。 We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us. 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。 There is no remedy for love but to love more. 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。 When love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。 A heart that loves is always young. 有爱的心永远年轻。 Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的。 Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases. 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。 The soul cannot live without love. 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。 Brief is life, but love is long. 生命虽短,爱却绵长。 Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。 Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak. 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。 Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。 My heart is with you. 我的爱与你同在。 I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet! 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想! I'll think of you every step of the way. 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。 Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。 Passionate love is a quenchless thirst. 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。 The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart. 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。 One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love. 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是&爱情&。 Every day without you is like a book without pages. 没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。 Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of. 爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。 Love is a light that never dims. 爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。 May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight. 愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。 She who has never loved, has never lived. 人活着总要爱一回。 Life is the flower for which love is the honey. 生命如花,爱情是蜜。 No words are necessary between two loving hearts. 两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。 Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you. 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。 You make my heart smile. 我的心因你而笑。 The road to a lover's house is never long. 通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。 Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys? 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩? Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。 It is never too late to fall in love. 爱永远不会嫌晚。 To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world. 对于世界,你可能只是一个人,但对于某个人,你却是整个世界。 Where there is love, there are always wishes. 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。 You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。 Love
the aspect may change, but not the essence. 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。 Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count. 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。 With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines. 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。 Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。 First love is unforgettable all one's life. 初恋是永生难忘的。 In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。 Love without end hath no end. 情绵绵,爱无边。 Love's tongue is in the eyes. 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。 In love folly is always sweet. 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。 There is no hiding from lover's eyes. 什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。 The only present love demands is love. 爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。 The heart that once truly loves never forgets. 真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。 Love warms more than a thousand fires. 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。 Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic. 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。 Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful. 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。 L it needs no talk. 相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。 Love me little and love me long. 不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。 First impression of you is most lasting. 对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。 When the words &I love you& were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms. 第一次听到你对我说&我爱你&,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。 Tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time. 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。 Love is a fire which burns unseen. 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。 I feel at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away. 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。 You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。 But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end. 只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散.
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.5、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much……6、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!8、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.9、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever。11、在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.13、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!14、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!15、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?16、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!17、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.18、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!19、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.20、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.谢谢 采纳
来一个比较文艺的My creed is love ,and you R it's only tent— you have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist.爱就是我的信念,你是它唯一的信条——你已用一种我无法抗拒的力量掠去了我的心。约翰济慈写给范妮的情书的Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour and cease tobut the soul one must learn to know .Belive me ,nothing on earth is given without labour,even love ,the most beautiful and natural of feelings.美貌易于识别,人们既会很快爱上它,又会同样很快的收回爱意,而灵魂则需要慢慢了解,相信我,世上没有毫不费力的付出,即使是爱,这种最美最自然的感情也是如此。托尔斯泰致瓦莱里娅·阿森涅娃可参考一下名家的情书,马克吐温什么的。。特别浪漫呐~以上就是我看的,觉得特别好就记下来了。。。还有你的那句 It's our destiny to fall in love with each other. 翻译的不太好==
还有honey,sweet heart,pumpkin,什么darling,my sweet,这种就上吧,哈哈,多说点好听的总不会错~~ 对了,你还可以上网查查那些什么最美的英文句子,到处都有。但是我感觉作家的情书会更肉麻一点吧哈哈,好像网上没有情书英文原版(我没查到),可以去书店买点这样的书,看多了也熏陶嘛~
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.5、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much…… 6、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!8、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.9、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever。 11、在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.13、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!14、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!15、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply? 16、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!17、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.18、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!19、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.20、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see. 
. I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will. You're the thought in my dreams. You're the vision in my eyes. You're the sound in my ears. You're the words in my mouth. You're everything I need. You're everything I want. You're everything that makes me, me.
We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings. Every time you look at the sky just remember that that thats how big my love for you is. Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’m hurt too. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.
For love I'd do anything. For YOU I'd do even more.
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
 我们的爱是命中注定 Our love is destined
我们的爱是命中注定:Our love is decreed by fate1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.5、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much…… 6、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!8、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.9、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever。11、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!12、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?13、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!14、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.15、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!16、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.17、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!9、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever。12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.14、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!13、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!16、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!
1. I can be myself when I am with you.和你在一起的时候我才是真正的自己.2. You and me together, we can make magic.我们两个一起可以创造奇迹.3. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.你的爱让我相信我们的未来会更好.4. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive.你永恒的信任让我们的爱火永不.熄灭5. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.每次看着你,我的心都会漏跳一拍.6. You're the one who holds the key to my heart.只有你,握着开启我心门的钥匙.7. You always say what I need to hear.你的话总是那么悦耳动听.8. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.你教会了我爱的意义。爱就是你在我心中的分量——而你,就是一切.9. You are my theme for a dream.你是我梦的主旋律。10. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.我生命中的美好时光全都归功于你。11. When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.当我看着你的眼睛,我能看到你的真心。12. Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.你的爱对我来说就是天然的抗抑郁剂。13. I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.我喜欢你双臂环绕着我时那种踏实感。14. You mean the world to me.于我而言,你就是整个世界。15. I like your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care.我喜欢你的那些小动作,它们告诉我你有多在乎我。16. I love you forever.我永远爱你。17. 你是我见到过的最美的女人。You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.18. I'm infatuated with you. 你使我神魂颠倒。1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.5、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much……6、千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福!Thousand of time I have thought of you .My heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness. I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!Listening to my heart beating. Seeing how much I love you ,I dare to admit how much I love you .When thinking of you, I hope you can receive the passionate words I left for you!8、长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.9、不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。I miss you not because of my loneliness but I do feel lonely when I miss you. Only when I miss you deeply I feel so lonely.10、好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever。11、在这快乐分享的时刻,思念好友的时刻,美梦成真的时刻,祝你—新年快乐,佳节如意!Wish you a happy new year and a good fortune in the coming year when we will share our happiness, think of our good friends, and our dreams come true!12、一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.13、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream!14、我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!15、难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿?Do you fear a love fool who is loving you so deeply?16、月亮代表我的心!The moonlight stands for my heart!17、你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你!You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.18、过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!19、遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。I can meet a person in a minute, like a person in an hour and love a person in a day, but it will take me a whole life to forget you.20、我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.When the words &I love you& were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms 第一次听到你对我说&我爱你&,我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。 祝福短信大全
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end. 只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.爱不是从相互凝视之中获得的,倒是可以由同朝一个方向眺望而产生。这是生活给予我们的教训。
You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……  Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 甜言蜜语短信
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。 1) 如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……  If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…  2) 你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。  You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you.  3) 你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。  Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.  4) 没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的……  Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you.  5) 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言  Love is a carefully designed lie.  6) 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见  Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.  7) 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.  Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...  8) 如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了  If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars  9) 感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然  to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there  10) 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇.  If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .  11) 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去  Fading is true while flowering is past  12) 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美.  No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.  13) 宁愿笑著流泪,嘢不哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗?  I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?  14) 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过  There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.  15) 与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪  When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.  16) 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害  When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt  17) 爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠.  Love ,promised between the fingers  Finger rift,twisted in the love  18) 谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋.  I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up  19) 噎兲发觉ャ除了爱ωǒ什嚒都未囿  I found one day that I had nothing except the love  20) 人活着 总是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪  When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
1.我们的爱是命中注定Our love is decreed by fate2.你是我的甜心You are my honey3.宝贝,在世界上,有这么多可爱的东西,但你做得太过分,可爱过他们所有。Babe in the world, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all.4.can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my我能让你走吗?我为你呼吸。我为你而活着。你是我的唯一。only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one只希望在这个世界里,我感到孤独、迷失。你是一个with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my我想共度余生的人。我用我的全部来爱你heart and soul.的心和灵魂。5.My love for you is like a clear sky after a cloudy morning, the dew in我对你的爱就像一个晴朗的天空的一个多云早晨后,黎明的the dawn, as the sun of spring, as the flowers in May. your voice brings露珠,春天的太阳,五月的花儿。你的声音使joy to my heart and calm to my mind. I love you.我的心快乐,我的头脑平静。我爱你。6.You give me hope and help me to cope, when life pulls me down, you bring你给我希望,帮助我克服困难,当生活把我拽下来,你在me around. You teach me to care and help me to share. Since then,我的身边。你教我去照顾,帮助我分享。I learned love, for you I live and give. I love you ,从此,我学会了爱,因为你我住和给予。我爱你,7,.because you are caring. I love you, because you are sharing. 因为你是关心,因为你是分享,所以我爱你,。 Thank you.谢谢你!8.You made me so happy just being who you are, you sparkle like a diamond, I love you my shining star.能让我如此开心的就是你,你像一颗钻石,我爱你,我的闪亮的明星。9.Youre My Everything.你是我的一切。10.Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without.爱不是寻找一个共同生活的人,而是寻找一个你的生活不能没有的人。11.I want you for always - days, years, eternities.我希望你总是——天,年,永恒。12.Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me你的话是我的食物,你的呼吸是我的美酒。你是我的一切。13.I wish I knew how to quit you!我希望我知道如何戒掉你!14.I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.我想要成为你最喜欢的问候和你最坚硬的再见。15.Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you.永远永远不能有足够的时间让我觉得我已经将足够长的时间用与你在一起。16.I only have eyes for you.我的眼里只有你。17.f I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.如果我有一朵花,每次我想到你,我可以永远走在我的花园里。18.My heart is ever at your service.我的心永远为您服务。19. If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, “Like this.”如果有人问我一个美丽的生活方式,我将我的头在你的肩膀上瘦,抱着你接近我,笑着回答,“就像这样。”20. I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will.我爱你昨天。我爱你依然。我总是爱你。21. You're the thought in my dreams. You're the vision in my eyes. You're the sound in my ears. You're the words in my mouth. You're everything I need. You're everything I want.你是我的梦想。你是我眼中的愿景。你的声音在我的耳朵。你在我口中的话。你需要的一切。你是我想要的东西。22. Every time you look at the sky just remember that that thats how big my love for you is.每次你看着天空就记住,我对你的爱就像天空一样大。23. Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’m hurt too. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.每次你哭泣的时候,我的心也在一起哭泣。你永远不知道,每次你受到伤害,我也受伤了。因为那是爱,我爱你。24.For love I'd do anything. For YOU I'd do even more.对于爱,我情愿做任何事。为了你愿付出所有。兄弟,为了这东西,我牺牲了一下午的时间啊,基本上都是自己翻资料,然后一句一句打的。%&_&%满意就速采纳吧。
Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁.There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上愿意醒来为两个理由: 闹钟和你.5. You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边.6. In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你.7. If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起. It's not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in loving with you.不是恋爱的感觉让我幸福而是爱上你的感觉让我幸福.
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Thank God let me meet you
感谢上天让我遇到你I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边.Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. 因为你的笑容而爱上你Our love is decreed by fate我们的爱是命中注定 采纳吧,谢谢!!!!
I love you more than love myself。(我爱你胜过爱我自己)Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. (遇上你,是我这辈子最美好的事。)I am sick, it is a kind of didn't you will die of the disease.(我有病,是一种没了你就会死的病。)Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.(好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!)
1.Love will go through stone wall. 爱情的力量能穿透石墙2.love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。3During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.
人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福
1 I think in fifty years after I will still love you like this2 I the short-time tenderness, as long as you accompanied3 just because you're too good so I can't say I love you4 I am the cat skin, can help me to manage it...5 I hope to see you before finally...6 you are the treasure in my hand7 don't know love you count as a reason to close?8 I want to grow old with you together9 funny? Side not you, good strange, accompany me to one's whole life is good?10 and you together, I just don't want to give anyone the opportunity!!11 I think I will accompany you every day on the market.12 after you appeared, I know that some people love is so beautiful..The 13 was lost in my mind, it's you that led me out of the loneliness14 I love your heart is also unchanged until the end of the worldThe 15 of you, regardless of Yinqing moon, is also unchanged16 I think together and look at the sunset or the joy of it17 I would like to use ten million years to wait for your early spring warm smile.18 my world only you understand19 put you hide in my heart deeply20 I know that love should be free to be happy, but I would stay by your side, to accompany you, accompany you through21 don't know when, I have learned to rely on22 only you know of my mind, only you can bring me good mood23 If not we love this life, next life will be a long time....24 because you can not know, so I will treasure....25 of the earth is still turning, the world still fickle, and I'll love you forever26 in every one of your companions night, no longer lonely lonely too27 I just need a can let me rest harbour.28 every day... I want you...29 old people always, hope, you still in my side30 regardless of the remotest corners of the globe, as long as you need me, I will &fly& return to your side31 you make my life full of love, and tears.....32 I will not write love letters, only to write &heart&... &33 If you are cold, I will if you hate, I will wipe away your tears..... If you love me, I want to broadc if you leave me, I will suffer in silence....34, my love for you to open, like white ligh my love for you, as a body with red blood....35 regardless of this life and the afterlife.... all I need is you... &36 although not meet your biggest material life... But I can put my heart to meet you..37 I love you with my old worry enthusiasm and childhood loyalty...38 If you have been locked in my memory the key you keep my life.39 is not a fashion th without a decorative love yo40 I want to love you short poems for the sublimation of life essaysThe 41 of you, I have surrendered unconditionally, you sign the love contract.42 life... If.. can't have you, I will... Hate myself43 drink the wine you love wine, if not more, reluctantly thirst for life44 I swear.... after fifty years... I still love you like this...45 your name written in my heart... I'll let I'll love you forever!!!!!46 without your love... Is living the goal will be difficult again!47 you would rather not free48 this present life love you forever49 I have been ready to be right, obligation to multiply....50 this life I hold your hand... Because you already have enough in my life... &51 you know there is a feeling called the attachment, there is a feeling called love.52 wait can be so beautiful, because love you.53 I don't believe in forever love, because I would one day love you more and more each day.54 since the love you... You know sweet love....55 in addition to love you... I can't think so that I continue to live for... &56 I love you.. I love you.. I love you... Forever.57 I will become the wind gentle surrounds you.....58 you are I this life the bride.....59 happiness! There is only you and I together...60 at any time in my heart to you! Love you!61 time cannot erase my thoughts of you even if Haikudanlan, your shadow forever in my heart..62 no words, let me tell you with action, what is love......63 see you (your) eyes, I saw the sea, also see the beautiful future!!64 you are the best experience of my life, the most profound feeling!!65 want to hold your hand.. look at your eyes... With bare feet in the seaside stroll.... only you.. just because of you.. &2+ vZ66 I this lifetime to kiss you... &67 now we wake up and opened my eyes to see the wall that you like the sun-like smile, miss a day woke up, the first eye is true you touch me a sweet shuirong......68 If alive, is God give me the most is the life, then how you live, will be God to give me the greatest gift of mission. &Ii./...69 do not ask how deep I love you, I really can not tell, just know that you have become a habit in my life, indispensable habit, every day, can not eat, do not sleep, but can not you......70 is not willing to wake up, the lamp onto the wall only my lonely figure **H771 I want to hug you now, hold you tight, always come before god...72 the most crazy thing in this life, is in love with you, the greatest hope, is to have you accompany me crazy life... &73 really, lose you, how to win the world???74 If love you is a mistake, I believe this will be the most beautiful life
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Our love is decreed by fate
E. E. Cummings i carry your heart with me(i carry it inmy heart)i am never without it(anywherei go you go,and whatever is doneby only me is your doing,my darling)i fearno fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i wantno world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meantand whatever a sun will always sing is youhere is the deepest secret nobody knows(here is the root of the root and the bud of the budand the sky of the sky owhich growshigher than soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars aparti carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)*****************************************************************************From Beethoven’s Letters to His Immortal Beloved: &my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved,
I can live only wholly with you or not at all. Be calm, only by a clam consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.ever thineever mineever ours
1.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
2.常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much……3.我要幸福的昏倒了!I am too happy to stand faint!4.过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽!How are you getting on ? I hope that the word will become more beautiful because of you!5.我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。I don’t know whether I really love you, but I know I cannot lose you. If the earth is going to be destroyed I want to tell you that you are the only one I want to see.
you are my sunshine.you are my sweetheart.you are the apple of my eyes.I love you. Forever,ever.
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
I love you!You are my baby!越简单越好,他能明白你单纯的心意!
1. Babe in the world, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all.2.Love for us is our destiny.
重赏之下必有勇夫,楼主好计谋I love you not because who you are but because who I am when I'm with you
您可能关注的推广
英文句子的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 love in this world 的文章

随机推荐