The expendabros怎么真三国无双7双人玩玩

to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Play The Expendabros
Buy Broforce
$14.99 USD
Buy Broforce 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
$44.99 USD
"It's the Expendables starring in a solid run n' gun that you get for free. With explosions. There's really no reason to complain."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
17 October, 2014
Finally! We've made a Mac build for Expendabros. Tell all your hip friends!
About the Project
The Expendabros is an official crossover game from Broforce developer Free Lives, Devolver Digital and The Expendables 3.
About This Game
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle in a flurry of bullets and non-stop action through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
Bro Caesar | Bro Christmas | Broney Ross | Trent Broser | Bronar Jenson | Broc | Toll Broad
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team come face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
Lionsgate and Millennium Films present a Nu Image production. PG-13 for violence including intense sustained gun battles and fight scenes, and for language.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo or faster
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
Additional Notes: Gamepad highly recommended.
Recommended:
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Copyright 2014 Free Lives.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
13 people found this review funny
1.0 hrs on record
I DESTROYED A ENTIRE VILLAGEI BRUTALLY EXPLODED SEVERAL MENI FOUGHT SUICIDAL DYNAMITE MENI FLEW USING THE POWER OF A AMERICAN MINIGUNI WAS BRITISH BEFORE THIS GAME.BUT THE POWER OF AMERICAN PATRIOTISM TURNED ME AMERICAN.GET THIS GAME.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
1.1 hrs on record
9/10&BroDemoTastic& Expendabros is a demo spin-off of . An epic 2D Jump'n'Kill Co-Op shooter for in-between. Different to the original, Expendabros features only Bros of the Expendables incl. a small story. Great demo, try it out!Bros:+ great smooth gameplay+ great retro style graphics+ great explosion/splatter action+ good sound&ost+ destructible everything+ offline multiplayer (up to 4)+ full X360 controller supportCons:- none, it's FREEIf you enjoyed, JOIN the BROFORCE.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
MORE EXPLOSIONS THAN A TRIP TO THE BATHROOM AFTER LUNCH AT TACO BELL!
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
Expendabros is a really fun demo/movie tie in for Broforce and Expendables 3. You control the cast of the movie in something similar to Contra, with a ton more violence. Controls are simple and easy to pick up and the graphics are simple but appealing. With the wide range of weaponry between the characters, it mixes up the gameplay enough to cover for the fact that there are only a handful of enemy types. Each character not only has their own main weapon, but also their own grenade attack. Some are actually pretty fun to watch in action.I haven't played Broforce, but this short game actually made me want to try it. That's about all you could ask for from a demo/tie-in like this. Give it a try, the price is definitely right.Grade: B
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
The Expendabros is a great game for casual play. Every in-game object is basically destructible with the exception of the ladders. The controls are relatively easy to pickup and the graphics are simple, yet appealing. There are many characters and each character not only has their own main weapon, but also their own unique grenade attack. This unique game is definitely worth a short!
Was this review helpful?
3.1 hrs on record
--The Expendables and Broforce are made in heaven. Broforce is a pixelated explosion, rammed and full of action movie nostalgia of the greatest films of the lasty years.The E a short free game, and that features a handful of missions and movie-related characters. It plays similarly to Broforce, very similarly in fact, but there's enough differences here, from the characters to some of the visual tweaks, for it to feel like a standalone project.I Played Broforce since it was first released as a browser-based Prototype, as a standalone and again following its launch under Steam Early Access.I like this game.Yes, it's very short, but it's free! There's a handful of missions that can be played alone or with bros (up to 4) in local co-op. it's a nice little package and, if you're new to Broforce, an nice demo for the full game.You start with one bro, and unlock others by rescuing characters that are around the levels. A successful rescue changes the bro you're controlling and gives you an extra life.Each of the bros has a standard attack that befits their movie counterpart. Playing as parodies Arnie and the rest of The Expendables. You shoot, destroy, chop and flame your way through the enemies. attack dogs, and mechanical monstrosities. Each character comes with a limited secondary attack that also embodies their movie-based personality.There's a satisfaction to be had from destroying all in your path, with explosions and destruction unfolding all around. Your weapons destroy enemies into a bloody pulp, and that level of carnage follows you throughout. Missions are linear, with checkpoints marking progress, and each level is punctuated by a final flag when raised, It's nasty, it's violent, it's bloody, but it's hugely entertaining and wickedly fun.The single-player probably won't take you long to complete.Coop: With multiple players on one screen, an already exper the blocky sameness of the characters make it kind of difficult to keep track of who's who, and the frantic pace means that the screen is lit up with near-constant detonations. However, this non-stop carnage just makes it all the more fun. The local multiplayer is one of biggest tragedies of modern gaming, and its unmistakably the most enjoyable part of Expendabros.The characters that star in this mini-campaign are nice crafted from those that feature in the films. It's worth checking it out even if you have no intention of watching the movie, because like Broforce, it's hugely entertaining. It's also, as we mentioned earlier, completely free to play (and will remain available until the end of the year).Sorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
AMERICA!EXPLOSIONS!VIOLENCE!FREEDOM!DIGGING!PARKOUR!DID I MENTION EXPLOSIONS?!MORE EXPLOSIONS!INTERROGATIONS!ONE HIT DEATHS!INCREDIBLY PUMPED NARRATOR!???? YEAHS!
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
MORE EXPLOSIONS THAN A TRIP TO THE BATHROOM AFTER LUNCH AT TACO BELL!
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
Its free...bro
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
1.1 hrs on record
Cons:- none.Bros:- Free.- Red Barrels.- Black Barrels.- Propane Barrels.- EXBROSIONS!1-2 hours of free fun? Hell jeah!(Also nice if you would like to see how Broforce singleplayer plays like if you haven't decided yet on backing their early access or not.)
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
ARE YOU A BRO ENOUGH BRO TO STOP MEL GIBSON?A really great demo, totally sold me on Broforce. Definitely play this if you're interested or on the fence, IT'S FREE!
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Blasted through walls with a knife and broke out of rope bindings by flexing.11/10
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
&EXPENDABRO'S..............OH HELL YEAH& and that sums up in one statement how much this game just doesnt take its self to serious (GOD this game is a real BLAST TO PLAY).The game plays just the same as the main game and thats great as &BRO FORCE& is such a blast to play that i found myself loosing hours on it just trying to unlock that next unlockable character,and i will say this you do unlock a fair whack of the &EXPENDABLES& cast but there is no where near the ammount of characters in this as there was in the main game.And thats the games only flaw (and its on the short side-but this doesnt matter as the game is totally free to download-until DECEMBER 31st 2014),the games graphics are the same as &BRO FORCE& and so is the sound and music,but thats not a problem as its like they say &IF IT AINT BROKE,WHY THE HELL TRY TO FIX IT BRO&.So lets say will you enjoy this short venture into what the main game has to offer,well answer the next 2 questions -1 - Do you enjoy the main game and crave for more of the same ??2 - Do you like an action game that is one hell of a blast to play through ??If yes to both or even one of the above then what the hell you waitin for BRO,if not then still try this out its free so what the hell do you have to loose,sign up now and join the &EXPENDABROS&.
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
2.0 hrs on record
I have had quite a hard time reviewing this game, as it is difficult to articulate exactly what it’s like to play without sounding like a 10 year old, but perhaps that’s the point. Put simply, this game is what happens if you take raw awesomeness, condense it into 2D, add as many explosions as will fit on the screen, and throw in a few jokes at America’s expense.In this game, you play several different members of a team called “Bro Force” sent in to “Liberate” whole regions of what I can only assume is the 3rd world, and they do this by killing absolutely everybody there in a hail of bullets, bombs and deadly knife attacks.With names like “Trent Broser”, “Bro Ceaser”, and “Broctor Death” this team of elite demolition experts chase down an evil villain by “liberating” any region they find him in. Then, when everyone is dead, they are airlifted away, just as the landscape blows up (just to make sure everyone really KNOWS they have been “liberated”)So turn off your brain, and turn on this game, and laugh maniacally as you destroy a sizable portion of the 3rd in the name of Liberty.It is pointed out repeatedly in this game that it is a shameless attempt to promote the main “Bro Force” game and the “Expendables 3” movie, but who cares, Expendabros is awesome, and if the main game and film this is derived from are anything like it, you should go get them too :)
Was this review helpful?
5.6 hrs on record
Ran through this 2x today on one of my kid's Steam account.
First with a 4-way and then a trio.
Immensely fun, intense, short, and satisfying.
Basically just a small taste (demo) of BroForce but worth replaying in single player or co-op for speed-run bragging rights.
Moreover, it's free.
A big thank you to Free Lives and Devolver Digital.EDIT: .
There have been both positive and negative reviews complaining about frame-rate issues, including one reviewer with an nVidia GTX 760.
While I have a GTX 660, I have only played the game on a pair of other PCs, both of which have an AMD Radeon R7 260.
Not once did I experience any frame-rate issues and these cards are inferior to the GTX 760.
While I don't doubt the reviewers problems perhaps the game is less optimized for nVidia cards.
I'll play on my PC over the weekend and comment here if I have any issues.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
Play this game, bro. It's free. Like 'Murica. Do it for 'Murica.
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
On the surface this is just a flashy stand alone demo for the game Broforce that offers around 30 minutes of play. The bottom line is that the Expendabros is a fresh, dynamic, fun, 2D platforming pixelated, FREE shooter that is a sheer joy to play. This game of course parodies the Expendables 3 movie and features parodies of Arnold Schwartenager, Jason Statham, Wesley Snipes, Dolf Lungren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and of course Sylvester Stalone. There was some painstaking amount of detail in the artwork for the game and a lot of brief, yet hilarious cut scenes, especially for a free game. It is a beautiful game with a lot of vibrant, bright colors while still having an aura of grittiness. There is always a lot happening on screen and blood spattering all around.Aside from the obvious, there's the actual game itself, this is a cleverly designed 2D shooter that lets you shoot through terrain, make your own paths. Not just that, but you can wall climb just in case you ever shoot yourself a hole. The controls are easy, movement, shoot, melee, jump and special. You can only shoot left and right thankfully and that works for this sort of game. The controls are so simple, but its the destruction that makes the game so complex. Blowing up barrels will destroy walls, shooting gas tanks will send them flying and murdering enemies, burning bridges, shooting down towers. Shooting down power supplies, making them explode on enemies beneath. Saw blades you can dislodge and send them rolling into foes. Its so much silly fun that feels more cartoony than violent.At the start of each level, you have one Expendabro. This bro is randomly selected out of bros you've already unlocked. You then play through the level, and you'll find other bros to rescue from cages. To unlock bros you need to rescue a certain amount of bros. So if you have only Arnold and Stalone unlocked, you'll only rescue Arnold or Stalone until you rescue them enough times to unlock someone new. Each Expenpendabro has different guns and specials. Stalone has a standard two pistols and a triple grenade. Couture has a flame thrower and napalm. Statham has knives that shoot like a gun and a knife shower special with a high arc. Dolph has a sticky grenade launcher and a RC bomb car. Terry has a chaingun that will push him backward for how powerful the gun is and a special that will make him leap across the screen. Wesley has melee only that can destroy projectiles and some kind of flying melee special making him the Wolverine of the group (Wesleyrine).Since the cages have random bros that you've unlocked in them, this allows for a lot of play diversity and replayability. You can't switch bros unless your current bro dies, then you respawn back to the last checkpoint and you play as a random bro remaining that you've rescued on that level. The level doesn't reset itself, the terrain still stays ruined as you destroyed it. In a way, it makes a new level. If you lose all of your bros you restart the level and the terrain resets. These levels are short, but again its legitimately so much fun to play even if a speed runner can get through each level in under a minute. Each level has multiple paths, but with the destruction you can make your own paths. Wall in your way? No problem when everything is destructible. At the end of each level, you'll 'get to ze chopper,' and jump on to have it carry you away. It all adds to the creativity and cleverness this game and its devs have to offer.There is a wide array of enemies and they add a lot of personality to the game even if they get out shined by famous parodies. There are attack dogs that will eat enemies as well as you, fat attack dogs, standard soldiers, suicide bombers that don't attack, but explode when dead, bro seeking missile launchers, giant chaingun soldiers, big fat bosses, rocket trucks, and many more types of enemies. There are pigs too, but they don't attack, they're there to be adorable. They react to your bullets, they'll hear you and come running. Sometimes they run away. You can use your melee for stealth kills. When you destroy ledges they're standing on, they can fall to their death. They can burn, be beheaded by gunfire and run around without their head until they drop dead. Seeing attack dogs eat corpses. Throwing a grenade, having it cling onto an enemy who then panics and runs away straight into a saw blade completely unplanned or unscripted. Again, there's a lot of charm than it is horrible violence. There's always a lot going on screen.Expendabros did what every great demo does and it made me want to play Broforce even if I didn't want to see Expendibles 3. Oh and did I mention it can be played with 4 players on screen at the same time? Chaos ensues. FREE. FREE. FREE. FREE. FREE. FREE. FREE. FREE.
Was this review helpful?
3.0 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
This video explains everything about this game
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: The Expendabros
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Aug, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Broforce 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &2 of 2 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
很棒,可以互动的物品很多,游戏性很强.
很棒,可以互动的物品很多,游戏性很强.
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
很有快感的一款横板过关游戏!这款游戏是免费的,快找好基友来玩吧!!!