普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢写一篇英语作文
快快_百度知道
写一篇英语作文
写一篇英语作文,介绍志愿者小组成立的时间,规模,成员的构成。主要活动是关心贫困孤儿和郸弗策煌匕号察铜畅扩学生。活动的意义,欢迎多人加入。
提问者采纳
You Are Wanted
October 17th,2009In order to show our love and care to the orphans and students from poor families,we set up a volunteer group in September,2009.As we know,there are still many children who are out of school because of poverty.They are the flowers of our motherland,like other students.They need our help.And a volunteer group can offer some help to these children.
Many students coming from different classes have joined us,even some are from other schools.Now we have had about 100 members who all do a good job in the group.We are now looking for more students to join us.
Fellow students,come and show you love.
郸弗策煌匕号察铜畅扩
Volunteer Group
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
You Are Wanted
October 17th,2009In order to show our love and care to the orphans and students from poor families,we set up a volunteer group in September,2009.As we know,there are still many children who are out of school because of poverty.They are the flowers of our motherland,like other students.They need our help.And a volunteer group can offer some help to these children.
Many students coming from different classes have joined us,even some are from other schools.Now we have had about 100 members who all do a good job in the group.We are now looking for more students to join us.
Fellow students,come and show you love.
郸弗策煌匕号察铜畅扩
Volunteer Group
You Are Wanted
Many students coming from different classes have joined us,even some are from other schools.Now we have had about 100 members who all do a good job in the group.We are now looking for more students to join us.Volunteer Group
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以I Like my colorful school life为题目的作文开头最好是AS a middle school student_百度知道
以I Like my colorful school life为题目的作文开头最好是AS a middle school student
提问者采纳
My School life
My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hangzhou. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
I usually get up at 6:15 in the 互川皋沸薤度鸽砂龚棘morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates.
We have six classes every day. The first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes for my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It's very interesting and exciting. I think it's helpful for me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play soccer ball,basketball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. They are very relaxing.I like my lessons, my friends and my teachers. In a word, I love my school. I find my school life more and more meaningful and colorful. My school life is wonderful, isn't it?我的学校生活
我是Beth。我今年十四岁,就读于杭州一中。我就读的学校(面积)非常大,而且还很美丽。我非常开心自己能上这所学校。
我常常在早上六点十五分时起床。起床后,我便在运动场锻炼身体。6点40分的时候,我吃了早饭。你可以看到许多老师和学生在餐厅(用餐)。吃完早饭后,我便和同学一起读英语。
每天,我们都要上六节课。第一节课于7点50分开始。因为我的老师上课非常生动、有趣,所以我喜欢所有课程。我最爱的科目是英语,所以我每周都会参加英语角。我可以和其他同学在那里说英语。这是一件非常有趣和令人兴奋的事。我认为它有助于我把英语学得更好。放学后,我总是和朋友做游戏。我们踢足球,打篮球、排球和乒乓等等。它们都是让人很放松的运动。
我喜欢上课,喜欢朋友和老师。总之,我爱我的学校,我发现学校生活越来越有意义和多姿多彩。我的学校生活非常精彩,不是吗?
其他类似问题
作文开头的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 students crime 的文章

随机推荐