描写巨峰寺的初一英语小短文文

写春节的英语小短文
现在位置: >
写春节的英语小短文
写春节的英语小短文
来源:文章综合
发布日期: 责任编辑:admin
2个回答 - 提问时间:日
最佳答案:字数多的话可适当去掉几句就行 在那一天人们欢聚一堂。春节通常是在每年的二月份,有时是在一月份。在那天,家家户户会贴上代表幸运的春联,放爆竹,还要吃...
1个回答 - 提问时间:日 - 34
最佳答案:the Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it ...
1个回答 - 提问时间:日 - 33
最佳答案:...的好年成。之后就是布谷催种,细雨绵绵的季节了。这时的乡村一身才气,大雁翱翔成标题,禾苗舒展成字句,小河延伸成花边,蜂儿蝶儿飞进去,飞进去便成了新春...
1个回答 - 提问时间:日 - 8
最佳答案:The Spring Festival The Spring Festival, also know as the lunar New Year, is the greatest traditional festival. It is usually a time between late Janu...
1个回答 - 提问时间:日 - 19
最佳答案:Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It usually comes in January or February. People usually clean their house from top to bottom ...
2个回答 - 提问时间:日 - 20
最佳答案:Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It's to celebrate the lunar calendar 's new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,f...用英文写一篇关于春节的小短文200字左右如题,谢谢!?
用英文写一篇关于春节的小短文 200字左右 珍惜
如题,谢谢! 全部回答(0)
专家 好友 附近 暂时还没有相关回... chinese new year'eve
the spring festival is also called chinese new year. the day before new year called new year's eve.it is my favorite chinese festival. this festival is alw...翻译原创:部分难的英语词汇替换了 br / Spring Festival br / br / ... 在过去,人们不能经常吃到肉、大米和其他好吃的食物。他们只能在春节期间吃这些。所以每年他们都希望春节很快...Chinese New Year, a.k.a. Spring Festival (Simplified Chinese: 春节; Traditional Chinese:春节; pinyin: Chūn jié) or the Lunar New Year (Simplified Chinese:农历新年; Traditiona...相关推荐关于 健康的英语小短文_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isn’t delicious. So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But I’m afraid (担心的)it’s bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isn’t healthy enough. (足够的)
Health is more important than wealth (财富) . I have healthy eating habits. Different foods help us in different ways. I eating vegetables and fruits every day. Of course,I like eating junk food too. But I eat junk food twice or three times a month. We should do exercise more often. This is my advice(劝告,建议). I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""有关科技的英语小短文_百度知道
有关科技的英语小短文
是要演讲用的,60词左右就可以,重要的是要能让一些初二的学生听的懂,不要生词,难免一个两个到是无所谓,要带中文翻译版.
到国外的关于的自动化的杂志的网站上copy一篇文章的摘要就可以了 找了一个自动化杂志的网站,你随便找个文章的摘要应该都符合你的要求。
例如下面的摘要 The authors develop and test a multiclassifier-based near-real-time face detection system based on the premise that a three-part strategy is necessary for designing real-time face detection systems that provide high detection rates. The critical factors for real-time face detection are based on a framework of multiple classification functions: (1) a skin classification function is used as the preliminary stage in order to prune the search, localize the computation, and therefore impr (2) subsequently, three coarse-to-fine statistical model based classifiers are used to scan the windows and discard most non- and (3) finally, faces and non-faces are veri??ed from images. The bagging ensemble algorithm (bootstrap aggregating) is also applied to improve the performance of detection rates.
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求描写老师的英语小短文_百度知道
急求描写老师的英语小短文
I have a very kind-hearted teacher. She was always ready to help others, for the Student's courage difficult to lend a helping hand, so loved by everyone. Her classes more interesting, humorous lectures affable, she is on English classes for our homework is not relaxed. My teacher was a kind-hearted and strict is a good teacher, I love her, we all love her in his class.
其他类似问题
626人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Our Teacher of English
We have several teachers of English since we began to study in middle school. But it seems to me that the present teacher of English is the best one we have known so far. She is never tired of helping
our questions. She had years of experience in teaching.
She teaches us how to write in simple, clear and correct English, and to make ourselves understood to English speaking people. She has made a deep impression on us all.
With her help we have made rapid proGREss.
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有人帮我写两篇英语小短文呢?
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友朱玲清遇到了一个关于职场英语的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
帮忙写一篇短文100字左右(英语):你是某公司老板Mr. Johnson 的秘书。今天下午Mr. Johnson的老朋友Mr. Li打电话来找他,他不在。请给Mr. Johnson写一张留言条,告诉Mr. Johnson: 1. 下午Mr. Li打电话来找他 2. Mr. Li出差到本市,计划逗留三天,想和他见面叙旧,不知道Mr. Johnson何时有空 3. 你查阅了Mr. Johnson的日程表,把约会订在明晚7:00在滨海酒店,请他准时赴约。
另一篇:给你的邻居写一封抱怨信,包括 1. 抱怨邻居家的宠物总在你的住所附近随地大小便 2. 请邻居采取措施及时清理动物粪便否则你会诉诸法律
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Mr. Johnson:
Your friend Mr. Li called this afternoon and asked to meet you while he is on a business trip here for three days. I have checked your schedule and made the appointment at Binhai Hotel about 7:00pm tomorrow. Please make sure to be there on time.
(Your name)
Hi, (name):
Please aware that your pet often does litter around the neighborhood and made a lot mess and inconvenience to others. I would like to ask you to pick it up right after your pet so people will not step into it. I prefer not to have the lawyer involved or otherwise.
(Your name)
—— gyuan8
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文加翻译 的文章

随机推荐