英语看图作文万能模板说话--英语作文

高考英语写作(看图说话)_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 文档贡献者 评价文档: 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 高考英语写作(看图说话) 高​考​英​语​写​作​(​看​图​说​话 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 大小:147.00KB 登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿! 你可能喜欢图1:Look at this picture, It?s nice ! There are five animals, they like to eat hamburgers . Today is Sunday,it?s a nice day . Theirs lunch is hamburgers and juice.They are happy together .
图:2:Today is Saturday, Ann doesn?t go to school . Ann is a lovely girl. She wants to go to the Park. She goes to the park with her little dog. They like sports. Doing exercise can make you healthy. Saturday is fun! ? 图3:In the afternoon , the fox, the duck and the elephant are going to the library to read books. At the traffic lights , the light is red, but the fox is going , the duck is stop .The elephant says:“Be careful! It?s dangerous!” Our teacher tells as that red is stop, yellow si wait, green is go . ? 图4:Today is Sunday. It?s a sunny day . The sun is happy! The elephant \the duck\the fox and the cat are going to the park. Look ! The elephant and the duck are fishing. The cat and the fox are sitting in the duck boat . Four little ducks are coning , they think , the duck boat looks like our mum . How lovely they are ! ? 图5:It?s Sunday today . The animals are going to the see the sea . They like boating in the sea. The bird is singing for us. The sun has a smile. What a happy day ! ? 图6:Oh! Look, it is a nice picture! Do you like animals? I like animals very much ! At the zoo, we can see a lot of animals . The giraffe is tall. It has a long neck . The elephant is big and it has a long nose. The zebra is near the tree . The line is in the middle . The cat is on the right. The hippo is on the left . They are all nice ! ? 图7:Look ! It?s a nice picture , it?s my new bedroom. It?s clean . There is a bed beside the big window. My favourite toy car is near the window. I like to play with my toy car in my bedroom . I like to read . so , you can see a lot of books in my bedroom, they?re on the table . Here is a chair under my table , it? s white . I do my homework on the table . I like to play toys in my bed room . Look ? there are three pictures on the wall . You can see a boy , that?s me , that?s beautiful woman is my mum . I love her very much ! I like my new bedroom, do you like it ? ? 图8:Today is Saturday ! I don?t go to school . My family are go shoping . We go to the shop by car , our car is yellow . My father is driving the car, my mother and my brother are looking that trees . I play with my toy . We bou ght a lot of goodthings ,they?re on the car. We like go shoping . ? 图9:In the morning, in our classroom, our teacher is near the table . She is beautiful. She teaches us English . A girl is on the right ,her name is Nance . She is happy . A little boy is sitting .He is wearing a new cap ,a shirt ,a blue sweater and blue trousers . He is cool . ? 图10:Today is Sunday . My friends are going to my house . We are having fun together . I am a waiter . Nacy is playing with my cat . Jim is reading my story book. Satursday is fun ! ? 图11:Look at this picture , it?s my father?s table . It?s nice but not clean , you can see a lot of things on the table . My father is too busy everyday . My father likes to listen to music . He works use the computer . I love my father . ? 图12:Today is Saturday , there is a zoo near my home . I go to the zoo bike . I saw my friend Tom at the zoo . Tom likes tigers ,but I like monkeys. Monkeys are lovely , they like to eat peaches and bananas , they can jump ,and you can see two tall trees . A giraffe is eating leaves. ? I love animals . ? 图13:Oh !Look ! It?s a big farm . There is a nice house in the picture .there is a small house , too . it?s dog?s house . The dog is running to the left , the cat is running to the right , here is a white rabbit , it?s fat . Rabbit is my favourite animal . The little chicken are standing with theirs mother . They are happy together . ? 图14:Look ! It?s a nice picture . This is a farm . Mr Li and Miss Wang are working on the farm . You can see many animals on the farm . Look . The beef (蜜蜂) is on the dog?s tail . The chicken is on the sheep, the sheep and another chicken are on the fat pig , the pig is on the cow .the cow has a big mouth , the fowwers are nice , I can see a red butter fly , it? s nice ,too . ? 图15:Oh ! How nice the picture is ! It?s a forest school . The teacher says : School is over . The students are going to play . The big bear is counting the butterfly : how many butterfly are there ? One ,two ,three ,four .There are four . The other bear is angry , He is tun and run ,What?s happened ? Do you know ? I?m sorry! I don?t know ! ? 图16:In the afternoon , we have an English class . We play games with our friends . Now , school is over . we say goodbye to our teacher .Then we go home , at the traffic lights , It?s green , let?s go ! Today is a happy day ! ? 图17:Oh! It?s a nice picture . Let me show you ! In the afternoon, the weather is good ! I go to the park with my friend . We go there on foot , we play games at the park , then I read a book , then we feel tired , we eat some food and drink juice . Tom eats an apple , his favourite fruit is apple too . My favourite fruit is banana . We all like drink juice ,look we are drinking juice now . Can you see a tall tree ? Yes ,it?s an English tree .You can see some letters in the tree . ?图18:Oh ! It?s a nice picture ! I think it is a dream . Do you know why ? Because I can?t by bus . Haha ! That?s a sweet dreem , I can by bus , I can see the sun and the rainbow , and I can see a plane is in the sky . There is a sea near the city . A dog is in the boat . My friend Nancy is in my bus . My bus has a big door .Oh ! Becarful,two little chicken is crossing the road. I can see the banana trees , they?re nice . What a good dream 1 But I don?t know where shall we go in this dream ? Do you know ? That?s all !Thank you very much ! ? 每次说完一个图,最后都要说这句话,表 示有礼貌,告诉别人你已经说完了。 ? That?s all !Thank you very much ! 英语希望之星决赛看图说话小作文―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 商品编号: 京 东 价: [定价:¥] 在线客服: 服务支持: 小学生一看就会写 日记起步+看图说话写话 基础篇2本(彩色注音适用一年级二年级学生作文提升 加载中,请稍候... 商品介绍加载中... 扫一扫,精彩好书免费看 服务承诺: 京东平台卖家销售并发货的商品,由平台卖家提供发票和相应的售后服务。请您放心购买! 注:因厂家会在没有任何提前通知的情况下更改产品包装、产地或者一些附件,本司不能确保客户收到的货物与商城图片、产地、附件说明完全一致。只能确保为原厂正货!并且保证与当时市场上同样主流新品一致。若本商城没有及时更新,请大家谅解! 权利声明:京东上的所有商品信息、客户评价、商品咨询、网友讨论等内容,是京东重要的经营资源,未经许可,禁止非法转载使用。 注:本站商品信息均来自于合作方,其真实性、准确性和合法性由信息拥有者(合作方)负责。本站不提供任何保证,并不承担任何法律责任。 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 加载中,请稍候... 浏览了该商品的用户还浏览了 加载中,请稍候... 价 格: 到    :┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊ ┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊ 出国留学网中考频道在考试后及时公布各科中考试题答案和中考作文及试卷专家点评,请广大考生家长关注。时光飞逝,暑假过去了,新学期开始了,不管情愿与否,无论准备与否,我们已走进初三,走近我们的梦!祝愿决战2014中考的新初三学员能加倍努力,在2014年中考中也能取得优异的成绩。 考前准备: 1.多练习(熟能生巧) 2.积累常用的短语,并背诵 o Then….After that….At last, (Finally…) o In the morning….in the afternoon….in the e... 作文标题: 互不相让(看图说话) 关键词: 互不相让 看图 小学六年级 本文适合: 小学六年级 作文来源: 本作文是关于小学六年级的作文,题目为:《互不相让(看图说话)》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 mso-hansi-font-family:&Times New Roman&&&一天,小白羊想去独木桥的西边玩耍,小黑羊想去独木桥的东边买面包。mso-hansi-font-family:&Times New Roman&&&结果,它们在独木桥上相遇了,小白羊说:“是我先到这里来的!”小黑... [ 作文标题: 一年之后(看图说话) 看图 小学一年级 150字 字数: 150字作文 本文适合: 小学一年级 作文来源: 作文网()提示:谢谢您的光顾,希望下次还能看到您,如果可以,也欢迎您投稿给我们,我们将在第一时间刊登出来!本作文是关于小学一年级150字的作文,题目为:《一年之后(看图说话)》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 利津笑声学堂一年级 吴康琪 春天,爸爸和小明到树林里量量小明的身高,他们找到了... [ 作文标题: 看图说话 看图 小学一年级 50字 字数: 50字作文 本文适合: 小学一年级 作文来源: 亲爱的各位同学,出国留学网()将为大家精心整理了海量作文范文,供大家参考。本作文是关于小学一年级50字的作文,题目为:《看图说话》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 夜晚,满天的星星一闪一闪的,丽丽正在给星星打电话,她跟星星说:“星星我有一个愿望,我想在朋友遇到困难的时候能去帮助他们。”... [ 作文标题: 看猴子(看图说话) 猴子 看图 小学二年级 150字 字数: 150字作文 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 亲爱的各位同学,出国留学网()将为大家精心整理了海量作文范文,供大家参考。本作文是关于小学二年级150字的作文,题目为:《看猴子(看图说话)》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 阳光明媚的一天,老师带我们去动物园玩。 我们兴高采烈地来到动物园的猴山区,看见了许许多多的小猴子,有的在吃桃子、有的在假... [ 作文标题: 看图说话之捉蜻蜓 关键词: 蜻蜓 看图 小学六年级 本文适合: 小学六年级 作文来源: 本作文350字是关于小学六年级的作文350字,题目为:《看图说话之捉蜻蜓》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 夏天到了,太阳灼热的炙烤着大地。池塘里的荷花开了,一只只蜻蜓扇动着透明发亮的翅膀,在争先恐后地捉虫子。小明兴奋地说:“小刚,这里的蜻蜓真多呀!你用网捉几只回家玩。”小刚一边点着头,一边挥动着手中的网。“蜻蜓... [ 看图说话之纯真的友情 静悄悄的大森林迎来了新的一天,勤劳的小蜜蜂早早的准备去采花蜜。“小蜜蜂,昨天小白兔感冒了,我们现在去看看她吧?”一只小白鸽在小蜜蜂家门口说。“什么!小白兔病了,我也要去看小白兔。”树上的一只小猴揉着眼睛说。 小蜜蜂带着枣花蜂蜜,像风一般的飞向小白兔家;小猴也带上甜蜜蜜的桃子前往小白兔家。“小白兔,你好点儿了吗?吃早饭了吗?”小白鸽关切的声音。“起来尝尝我的枣花蜜,可甜了!吃了病就会好了。”“还有我... [ 作文标题: 看图说话之过河 关键词: 过河 看图 小学四年级 本文适合: 小学四年级 作文来源: 本作文是关于小学四年级的作文,题目为:《看图说话之过河》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 太阳早早就起床了,灼热的阳光炙烤着大地。这个时候也只有在河边才能找到一丝清凉,高高的蒲草被微风吹得轻轻摆动,河面也荡起了阵阵微波。一只小蚂蚁焦急地站在河岸边眺望。一只青蛙浮出水面,好奇地问:“小蚂蚁,你在等谁呀?”“嗷,我... [ 看图说话之温馨的一家 学校今天举办了“感恩父母,成长心路”的亲子活动,玲玲的班主任要求每个学生回家帮家长做一件事,并写写自己的感受。玲玲闷声不响地走在放学路上,一直在考虑这篇短文应该怎么写。 “妈妈,我回来了。”玲玲有气无力的声音。妈妈在奶奶的屋里回答:“先做作业,一会儿我就做饭。”妈妈每天都会这么回答。玲玲在书房做着作业,听到妈妈那匆匆的脚步,每天妈妈都会给奶奶按摩,说来也怪,在妈妈的坚持下奶奶的腿已经可以下地走路了。... [ 作文标题: 看图说话之可爱的大象 关键词: 大象 看图 小学二年级 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 本日记是关于小学二年级的日记,题目为:《看图说话之可爱的大象》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 连续几天的阴雨连绵,今天终于放晴了。雨后的天空格外瓦蓝,彩虹也悄悄地挂在半空中。兔宝宝们终于可以出来玩了,他们飞快地穿过草地,准备到大山那边找绵羊玩。“看!前边有条河,水那么深,我们怎么过去呀?”一只小灰兔着急... [ 作文标题: 森林音乐会(看图说话) 森林 音乐 看图 小学一年级 100字 字数: 100字作文 本文适合: 小学一年级 作文来源: 作文大全网()提示:我们希望您能加入到我们的队伍中来,为广大学生服务,提供最好的作文给大家参考和学习。本作文是关于小学一年级100字的作文,题目为:《森林音乐会(看图说话)》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 作文标题: 冬日 小学三年级 150字 字数: 150字作文 本文适合: 小学三年级 作文来源: 作文网()提示:我爱这个网站,因为这个作文网站是大家的,因为这个作文网站是活的,在不断的改进中,提供更加优质的服务给大家.本作文是关于小学三年级150字的作文,题目为:《冬日》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 一gu寒流来了,鹅毛大雪纷纷扬扬的飘落下来,北风呼呼地吹着。只有被人们cheng为岁寒三友的蜡梅,翠竹,苍松... [ 看图说话 《荷叶圆圆》 池塘上,长满了圆圆的绿绿的荷叶。青蛙dūn(蹲)在荷叶上呱呱呱地唱歌,小水珠眨着亮晶晶的眼睛。池塘边,草地上,三个小朋友在猜字谜,他们的脸上笑眯眯的。 [ 作文标题: 看图说话 看图 小学一年级 150字 字数: 150字作文 本文适合: 小学一年级 作文来源: 作文网()提示:谢谢您的光顾,希望下次还能看到您,如果可以,也欢迎您投稿给我们,我们将在第一时间刊登出来!本作文是关于小学一年级150字的作文,题目为:《看图说话》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:看图说话》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“一年级作文”,请随时关注! 作文标题: 春天来了 看图说话 春天 看图 小学一年级 250字 字数: 250字作文 本文适合: 小学一年级 作文来源: 作文大全网()提示:如果您觉得我们的作文网不错,请推荐给您的同学们!本作文是关于小学一年级250字的作文,题目为:《春天来了 看图说话》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:春天来了 看图说话》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“一年级作文”,请随时关注! 作文标题: 冬日&看图说话& 看图 小学二年级 250字 字数: 250字作文 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 作文大全网()努力做大家喜爱的作文网站,我们继续努力加大马力为您的作文问题排忧解难.本作文是关于小学二年级250字的作文,题目为:《冬日&看图说话&》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:冬日&看图说话&》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“二年级作文”,请随时关注! 作文标题: 猴子《看图说话》 猴子 看图 小学二年级 300字 字数: 300字作文 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 作文网()将为您的作文作业全新服务,希望您能给我们更多的宝贵意见。本作文是关于小学二年级300字的作文,题目为:《猴子《看图说话》》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:猴子《看图说话》》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“二年级作文”,请随时关注! 作文标题: 小二 看图说话 看图 小学二年级 500字 字数: 500字作文 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 作文大全网()有话说:小编辛苦弄了大量作文让您学习,你得支持我呀,要不然我可冤枉!本作文是关于小学二年级500字的作文,题目为:《小二 看图说话》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:小二 看图说话》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“二年级作文”,请随时关注! 作文标题: 看图说话:躲雨 看图 躲雨 小学二年级 250字 字数: 250字作文 本文适合: 小学二年级 作文来源: 作文大全网()努力做大家喜爱的作文网站,我们继续努力加大马力为您的作文问题排忧解难.本作文是关于小学二年级250字的作文,题目为:《看图说话:躲雨》,欢迎大家踊跃投稿。 欢迎阅读《作文:看图说话:躲雨》,“出国留学网”每日为您更新更多优秀的“二年级作文”,请随时关注! 我们推荐访问: 本页生成时间为: 10:05:59大学英语口试:看图说话1……请用英语写个小作文根据要求 大学英语口试:看图说话1……请用英语写个小作文根据要求 20 Step 1: The student is asked to make up a picture-based story that makes sense. (About 3 minutes) The examiner will ask one or two questions based on the student’s story. (About 1 minute) For example: 1. What’s your suggestion to the man? 2. What can we do to improve our living conditions? 不区分大小写匿名 Step 1: An old man sits in front of a window in a room and read his newspaper. It says in the newspaper that it's good to open the window to get fresh air. As soon as the man does this, all the sheets and strong wind come into his room. He regrets that he accepts the advice the newspaper says. Then he wants to close the window quickly and he means that the newspaper was wrong. 1) I think the man shouldn't do all the things what he heard from the others or the media. He has a brain so he should have own ideas. The most important things are that you always think about your surrounding and conditions after you see some advice in the newspaper or wherever again. For example when it's windy and cold you shouldn't open the window like the man in the picture. 2) It begins with small things. For example we sort our rubbish or we go to work/ school by bus or by feet more than we drive to work etc. It's always the little things that count. 全是自己想出来的,应该有点语法错误。希望帮上了你 Once my grandfather read an article on the newspaper and it said ”opening the window helps to make the air fresh”, he was really amazing and showed all of our family members what it said. And the next day, it was cold and it’s Monday, we got to work and my grandfather was at home. He was reading the newspaper as always. He suddenly remembered the article and he decided to try as it said. He open the window. At first , he thought it was really great to breathe the fresh air, but later on, he feel like being in a big cold hole(还有一个读音像cravous 我忘了怎么拼了,意为冰窟窿). He coughed sharply and hurried to close the window. When we go back, he told us the story we all laughed. The possible answers to the EXAMPLES First, he has to think about the real meaning of the article and reads it clearly,but not only the title. Then there must be some situations that the writer is mainly talking about, maybe the hot summer or the cloudy days. And as an article on the newspaper it must have the reason of opening the windows, and he has to think about “why” but not only to obey without thinking. First, we should pay our attention to the things that can improve our living condition, and then just as it says, open the window often, but we have not all the time. And of course we can do it by exercise everyday. And have a regular life. 保证高准确率 钱学森教授1911年出生在上海,当他3岁时和父亲一起搬家到了北京(这也是他学习生涯的开始)。1934年他在上海交通大学完成了他的学业。一年之后,他去美国学习了。 在1955年,他经过长期与美国权威的辩论战斗,最终带着他的成果回到了祖国。毛泽东主席亲自迎接了他。他对中国的导弹和核武器研究作出了巨大贡献,他得到“导弹之父”的荣誉称号。 他真的很伟大,我以他为骄傲! 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语看图作文模板 的文章

随机推荐