其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译!快点!急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!_百度知道
英语翻译!快点!急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!
这是我的卧室。里面有一张大书桌。我天天在上面做作业。桌上是我的书和笔,桌下有一个篮球和三个排球,我经常带我的篮球去学校。桌子旁边有一些植物,这些植物绿意盎然,非常漂亮。墙上有一张世界地图。2,看,那是什么?那是我的家庭照。我家有四口人,他们是我爸爸妈妈,我弟弟和我。我爸爸是个数学老师,我妈妈是个英语老师,他们同一所学校上班。3,这个穿白颜色的是我弟弟,他叫杰克,才五岁,他不上学。他喜欢玩电子游戏。我弟弟早饭喜欢吃鸡蛋,苹果和牛奶;午饭她吃汉堡,胡萝卜和橙汁;晚饭他喜欢吃鸡肉,草莓和米饭。4,我从星期一到星期五都要上学。我在家里吃早饭,在学校吃午饭。我喜欢运动,我经常打篮球,也经常打排球。我爸爸也喜欢运动,他有一个小的运动品收藏。他有两个足球,四个网球拍和三个网球。但他不运动,他只是电视上看看体育节目。5,我妈妈非常漂亮,她喜欢吃蔬菜和水果,她吃冰欺凌作为甜品。她还喜欢看电视,因为她觉得看电视很有趣。但我和我弟弟都觉得看电视很无聊。
提问者采纳
1, This is my bedroom. There is a big desk.And
I do homework every day above. My book is on the table and desk, a basketball and three volleyballs, and I often take my basketball to school. The table has some plants, these plants greenery, very beautiful. On the wall there
is a map of the world.2, Look, what is it? That is my family picture. My home have four mouth people, they are my mom and dad, my brother and I. My father is a mathematics teacher, my mother is an English teacher, they work in the same school.3 And the man who in white is my younger brother, his name is jack, only five years old, he won't go to school. He likes playing computer games. My brother likes eating eggs , apple and milk for breakfast, he eat hamburgers, carrot and orange juice for lunch, He likes to eat chicken, strawberry and rice for dinner.4 I go to school from Monday to Friday. I have breakfast at home and have lunch at school. I like sports, I often play basketball and I
often play volleyball,too. My dad also likes sports, he has a small sports goods collection. He has two footballsfour
tennis rackets and three tennis. But he has not been exercising, he just see TV sports programs.5, My mother is very beautiful. She likes to eat fruit and vegetables, and she have ice cream for dessert. She also likes watching TV, because she think watching TV is very interesting. But I and my brother think watching TV is very boring.
提问者评价
万~~~~~分感谢!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1, this is my bedroom. Inside there is a large desk. I have homework every day above. The table is my book and pen under the table there is a basketball and three volleyball, I often take my basketball to school. The table next to some plants, these plants green, very beautiful. There is a wall map of the world. 2, see, what is it? That is my family photos. My family has four people, they are my mom and dad, my brother and me. My father was a math teacher, my mother was a teacher of English, they work in the same school. 3, the white color is my brother, he called Jack, only five, he did not go to school. He likes playing video games. My brother likes to eat breakfast, eggs, lunch she was eating hamburger, carr dinner, he likes to eat chicken, strawberries and rice. 4, I have to go to school from Monday to Friday. I eat breakfast at home, at school for lunch. I like sports, I often play basketball, and often playing volleyball. My father also liked sports, he has a small collection of sporting goods. He had two football, four tennis and three tennis. But he did not campaign, he just look at the sports programs on television. 5, my mother is very beautiful, and she likes to eat vegetables and fruits, she iced treats bullying as a dessert. She also likes watching TV, because she felt that watching TV is very interesting. But I and my brother feel that watching TV is very boring.
参考资料:
正版金山词霸翻译的
网上的翻译很恶心的 你还是种啊一个人自己翻译的好
上网页,用在线翻译自己翻译一下就好了,很快,很好用的。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快点做出来吧!!!急急急!!!_百度知道
快点做出来吧!!!急急急!!!
来自琼州学院
原两位数是10a+b新两位数是10b+a新两位数与原两位数的差(10b+a)﹣(10a+b)=10b+a-10a-b处畅边堆装瞪膘缺博画=9b﹣9a新两位数与原两位数的和(10b+a)+(10a+b)=11(a+b)能被11整除
李陈军&&学生
翁祖清&&一级教师
李建国&&一级教师
程阳&&学生
唐滢淇&&学生急急急快点::&_&::_百度知道
急急急快点::&_&::
提问者采纳
肃起敬 古色古香 风飞龙舞
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
☆蜡笔小念bb爷
来自:作业帮