求歌英文歌女生唱的,星爵一开始唱的歌就唱高潮部分的,歌名应该是p字开头的。开始是这样唱的英文发音(劈麦啪瑞狗诶

高分求一首英文歌,女生唱的,高潮是以I never see you again开始!
高分求一首英文歌,女生唱的,高潮是以I never see you again开始! 30
有点慢摇的感觉,是酒吧歌,有点点HIGH。发歌名就行咯,大段大段的歌词来的那种直接无视。
补充:再重申一遍,女生唱的,慢摇,大段大段的歌词的回答直接无视!歌名不是叫I never see you again,If I never see you again,& 什么的,总是歌名与never say you again毫无关系,谢谢!
不区分大小写匿名
是不是昨日重现
昨天重现时抒情慢歌。谢谢!!!!!
if i never see you again
&the morning light comes stealingto start a new dayout there the world is waitingto take us far awayand it's time to makethe final breakbut the memory will linger foreverif i never see you againand think of me now and thenthough it hurts so sweetlythey say all good things come to an endyou've changed my life completelyi'm touched by your loveeven if i never see you againthe night is so unforgiving, yeahand i'm on my owni realise what i'm missingand now that you've goneso i say a prayerare you out thereare you feeling what i'm feeling now, yeahif i never see you againand think of me now and thenthough it hurts so deeplythey say all good things come to an endyou've changed my life completelyi'm touched by your loveeven if i never see youif i never see you againand if i never see you againno one can tell you how the story endswhere the road will leadwhen love begins, yeahyou've changed my life completelyi'm touched by your loveeven if i never see youif i never see youeven if i never see you againand if i never see youyeah, yeah, yeah...
歌名就是《If I never see you again》
不是不是不是。
我也在找啊,我是在车上CD里听到的,结果一直找不到
September - Cry For You
我也一直在找她,刚找到!
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首A開頭的日本動漫英文歌,女生唱,是慢歌 高潮部分第一句是drive in my dream..後面的忘記了..謝謝幫我..
一首A開頭的日本動漫英文歌,女生唱,是慢歌 高潮部分第一句是drive in my dream..後面的忘記了..謝謝幫我..
歌名是A開頭的,女生唱的,在日本動漫裏的, 節奏很慢很柔和的英文歌..其中 高潮部分的第一句是&drive in my dream..後面的忘記了..好好聽的
不区分大小写匿名
kalafina的ARIA或者ADORE?
sorry 啊 不是..那首歌的節奏很柔和..超級柔和!!! 謝謝伱..!
那就sorry,自己找咯
沒關係....
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首歌的名字,女生唱的英文歌,高潮部分每句开头都是什么girl,重复..._百度知道
求一首歌的名字,女生唱的英文歌,高潮部分每句开头都是什么girl,重复...
女生唱的英文歌求一首歌的名字,副歌部分是男生合唱的“哦哦哦哦哦”,高潮部分每句开头都是什么girl,重复几遍
提问者采纳
on my bye bye
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
skater boy
God is girl?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁15:12:51【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"求一首英文歌,高潮部分总是以we are the 什么开头,男女对唱,一人一句,都是同样的we are the 什么的词"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"求一首英文歌,高潮部分总是以we are the 什么开头,男女对唱,一人一句,都是同样的we are the 什么的词"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:求一首英文歌,高潮部分总是以we are the 什么开头,男女对唱,一人一句,都是同样的we are the 什么的词===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:酷派8190q手机的演示视频上看到的,里面那个粉红头发的女生很显眼,配的视频貌似是韩国SM娱乐有限公司的,麻烦知道的亲给一下解决方案2:也可能是韩文或是女声we are the男声we want to,或者韩文,很欢快的调子不忧伤。解决方案3:re making -We's true we's start giving There&#39?由麦克尔·杰克逊和莱昂内尔·里奇合作完成;re down and out Michael - There seems no hope at all But if you just believe there's a choice we'll make a better day Just you and me Michael - When you&#39.全歌词如下There comes a time when we heed a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying And it's great big family And the truth you know love is all we need We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let'll make a better day Just you and me Send them your heart so they're making We's a choice we's a choice we're making We're saving our own lives It's true we's time tos no way we can fall Let us realize that a change can only come When we stand together as one -We are the world -We are the children -We are the ones who make a brighter day -So let&#39, The greatest gift of all We can go on pretending day by day Tre saving our own lives -It'll know that someone cares And their lives will be stronger and free As God has shown us by turning stones to bread So we all must lend a helping hand We are the world We are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So let&#39?;s start giving -There's start giving There's true we&#39? 群星版we are the word
, somewhere will soon make a change We are all a part of God're saving our own lives It&#39
================可能对您有帮助================
问:/04960.html 在这个LOL 集锦里面,瑞...答:Flying Steps - We Are Electric===========================================问:在酷派8190q手机的演示视频上看到的,配的视频貌似是韩国SM娱乐有限公司...答:we are the word ?? 群星版? 由麦克尔·杰克逊和莱昂内尔·里奇合作完成. 全歌词如下 There comes a time when we heed a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying And it's time to lend a hand to life,...===========================================问:一个装有低音炮的电瓶车,从我身旁呼啸而过,低音炮里放着一首歌男声we ...答:queen - we are the champions——安踏广告歌===========================================问:一个装有低音炮的电瓶车,从我身旁呼啸而过,低音炮里放着一首歌男声we ...答:也许是《we are never ever getting back together&&?===========================================问:一个装有低音炮的电瓶车,从我身旁呼啸而过,低音炮里放着一首歌男声we ...答:We Are Giants===========================================问:求一首英文歌,男生唱的,高潮是这样唱的,Maria Maria,还有听到的歌词...答:SANTANA - MARIA MARIA Maria Maria Santana Supernatural Ho Maria Maria She reminds me of a west side story Growing up in Spanish Harlem She's living the life just like a movie star Ho Maria Maria She fell in love in East L.A. To...===========================================问:不是we are the champions!答:看看是这个么? we are young --- FUN.,JANELLE MONAE===========================================问:节奏比较快,高潮部分一直重复who you are三四遍的样子,特别是you字的...答:Natasha Bedingfield----《Freckles》 I used to care so much about what others think about Almost didn’t have a thought of my own The slightest remark would make me embark On the journey of self doubt But that was a while ago Thi...===========================================问:节奏比较快,高潮部分一直重复who you are三四遍的样子,特别是you字的...答:Lene Marlin 《Here We Are》 Keeping my distance 看不见的距离 I look but I don't really see 似有似无的望著眼前 It's like things lose their color 褪了色的回忆 And people are walking right through me 空空荡荡的穿透身体 To not pay ...===========================================#39;s like things lose their color褪了色的回忆And people are walking right through me空... I never really thought we'd make it纵然最后两人注定是要分离Here we are我却...===========================================with blood on our knees What do they know about us? Are they thinking of somebody else? Are they wondering what we might be? Are they thinking of you or of me? We are youn...=========================================== && &&中文译名:《最后一支舞》 歌手:sarah connor 男声部分由s... and the Spanish guitar 酒 灯 还有西班牙吉他 I'll never forget how romantic they are 我永...=========================================== 应该是蔡健雅的beautiful love把
Beautiful Love
原创词&曲:阿沁
别让它在再流浪
从前我太适应悲伤
你的出现在无意中
却深深撼动我
一起走...===========================================James Blunt - You Are Beautiful
/v_show/id_XMTU2NDYyNzQw.html
/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=James%20Blunt...===========================================中的一首单曲。本首歌自始自终都在一种浓伤的背景音乐下演唱,特别是高潮部分的那呐...
Are we even sorry?
Goodbye, goodbye
I guess we deserve the beds that we're...===========================================never endso pretty that how can i sayoh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty that how can i saywe can we do...=========================================== Counting Stars--One Republic===========================================我知道有一首歌叫做I believe i can fly===========================================歌名就叫we are吧。这首歌我经常听的。
看来我们喜欢的歌类型一样啊,还有Delta Goodrem唱的Born To Try,都是同一些种类型的歌,如果你喜欢,可以交流好听的英文歌啊。===========================================
12345678910求一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的,高潮部分有tonight、tonight然后有男声伴唱yayaya_百度知道
求一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的,高潮部分有tonight、tonight然后有男声伴唱yayaya
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
枪炮与玫瑰的dont'cry
谢谢,不过不是,节奏感比较强,打击感也挺强的。是先女声然后男声伴唱的
walk on air是katy perry
你可以试着听听看
或者是carly jespen是take a picture
谢谢,两个都不是,他那首歌的打击感比较强比较像舞曲
give me everything吧
抱歉不是,那首歌的打击感比较强,比较像舞曲