langjitian中文网站翻译成中文

经验内容仅供参考,如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域),建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。
我有疑问(0)
说说为什么给这篇经验投票吧!
我为什么投票...
你还可以输入500字
看了这篇经验,你有一些独到的心得要分享给大家?或是,你按照作者的指导,做出了一模一样,甚至更棒的结果?
不管是“有心得”,还是“有所得”,都快分享给经验的小伙伴们看看吧!
非回享用户暂时不能发布经验“有得”&
你还可以输入1000字
如对这篇经验有疑问,可反馈给作者,经验作者会尽力为您解决!
你还可以输入500字
请扫描分享到朋友圈翻译,中文翻译成英文_百度知道
翻译,中文翻译成英文
以服务他人作为自己的快乐源泉,请帮忙翻译 谢谢
提问者采纳
The source of happiness is servering and helping people如果你想讲既系助人为快乐之本既话常都会系咁讲...Helping Others Is the Source of Happiness
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
as...当作,很高兴为您解答如下.... 以.....作为
把.:以服务他人作为自己的快乐源泉Taking servicing others as the source of joytake您好
1,第一次与你通信心里很高兴,因为我想要个美国笔友(be happy, write to, for the first time, would like to, have a pen pal)I'm happy to write to you for the first time, because I would like to have a pen pal from the U.S.A.2,我的英语老师Mr Bruce 把你介绍给我。(introduce)My English teacher Mr Bruce introduced you to me3,我希望从现在起我们会成为好朋友。(become good friends,form now on)I hope we can become good friends form now on4,我叫王华,十七岁,浙江湖州人(a,boy of, live in)
I am Wang Hua, I'm a boy of seventeen, I live in Huzhou, Zhejiang5,目前就读于某某某高中高二年级(at present,a student of)I'm studying in XXX high school at present and I'm a student of Grade 26,作为一个青少年,我喜欢交友(teenager,enjoy,make friends)As a teenager, I enjoy making friends7,我将进一步介绍我自己,家人和这所城市的情况(tell you more about,in future letters)I will tell you more about myself, my families and situation of the city in the future letters8,我很想了解你的国家,你的故乡和你的生活(be eager, learn about)I am eager to learn about your country, hometown and life
9,你若有问题要问,请给我写信。我会回复你的。(have questions to ask,answer you)If you have questions to ask, please write to me. I will answer you10,我期盼你的回信(look forward to,hear from)I'm looking forward to hear from you.打字不易,如满意,望采纳。
I take serving people as the source of my joy.
serve others as their own happiness
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成英文_百度知道
中文翻译成英文
体现法兰西民族的自由乐观和光明磊落的精神,一如它曾经以为垂手可及的.
请哪位高手帮我把这段文字翻译成英文,梦寐以求的幸福香根鸢尾(fleur de lis)幸福的象征、和谐,神秘高贵,鸢尾是光明和自由的象征。香根鸢尾一名蓝蝴蝶。法国人种植香根莺尾除供观赏外,法国人民很爱它,外貌宁静,又叫它金百合。
香根鸢尾花语是相信者的幸福,也是获取香精的重要原料.在法国。谢谢、大方
提问者采纳
looks tranquil, it is known as the lily, as it had been thought and could be Chuishou, dreams of happiness. In France. - Root Yuanweihua believe that the language is happiness, harmonious, the fragrance is also an important access to raw materials, and generous. Root-a Lahudie Iris. French-root planting Orioles except for the tail Now. Embodies the freedom of the French national optimism and the spirit of open and aboveboard, the French people love it- Iris root (fleur de lis) a symbol of happiness, Iris is a symbol of freedom and a bright, mysterious and noble
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
中文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成英文_百度知道
中文翻译成英文
2-我喜欢打篮球,妹妹喜欢听歌3-这是一本有趣的书。值得一看4-很有可能有三分之二的学生通过考试5与其在家看电视1-这个店主收了我很多钱
提问者采纳
The storekeeper charged me much money.I love playing basketbal.2-我喜欢打篮球.Two thirds of the students will probably pass the exam.3-这是一本有趣的书,妹妹喜欢听歌, while my sister likes listening to music。值得一看.It is an interesting book.5与其在家看电视. It is worth reading.4-很有可能有三分之二的学生通过考试,不如出去散步 Better to go out for a walk than watch TV at home1-这个店主收了我很多钱
其他类似问题
48人觉得有用
中文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
sister love songsThis is an interesting book. I like playing basketballThe shopkeeper charged me too much money. Worth a lookIt is possible that there is a 2&#47
the shop owner charged me a lot of money . i like playing basketball and my sister likes listening to music it is an interesting book . it
is worth reading two-thirds of students are very likely to pass the exam i would rather
take a walk than
stay at home
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文翻译成英文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
土建工程师4135923.4浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
6页5下载券6页5下载券6页5下载券4页免费7页免费14页免费9页2下载券5页2下载券6页免费6页免费