randy quaidd-i-azam university islamabad 怎么样

Syed Haider | 领英
Edufounder International Beijing, Harbin No.9 High School, (International Division) China, Pakistan Embassy College BeijingQuaid-i-Azam University Islamabad500+connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Syed's full profileJoin LinkedIn & access Syed's full profile. It's free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Syed directlyBy joining LinkedIn, you agree to LinkedIn's,
and Join noworContinue with facebook500+connectionsQuaid-i-Azam University IslamabadApplied Mathematics1997 – 1999
BackgroundI have been teaching IGCSE & A Level Math at International schools for about 16 years.ExperienceHOD MathematicsHarbin No.9 High SchoolIt was pleasurous to recieve this offer and I felt honoured to work at Harbin No.9 as HOD-Math for the second time.The job includes teaching of Pure, Furrther Pure and applied Math alongwith preparation and supervisoin of Math Program for 60 newly recruited students at AS in IAL and 15 existing A2 students for GCE A Level.Director AcademicsEdufounder International BeijingEFI provides services to manage International departments at Chinese public schools. We offer IGCSE O and GCE A Level, SAT, TOEFL and IELTS.We are partners with Excelsior College for its UExcel credit based program inside China.Head of Mathematics DepartmentHarbin No.9 High School, (International Division) China1-Preparing /supervising Math Study Program
2-Mentor/Training of Math's teachers with the scheme of work and lesson plans.
3-Investigating academic problems of struggling students, suggesting solutions and taking remedial measures..
4-Teaching Pure/Further Pure Math, Mechanics, Statistics and Decision MathsHead of Mathematics Department/TeacherPakistan Embassy College BeijingThis was the longest job in my professional career. I started as a Math teacher and taught several classes ranging from year 6 to 12 including Pre O, IGCSE O, A Level and FBISE.
Later I was assigned the Head of Math and I started taking part in planning and supervising programs at extensive level.
As HOD, I coordinated among Math teachers to prepare the term wise syllabi and monitored its progression from Grade I to 12, helped Math colleagues in lesson planning and shared personal experience for unusual problems occurring in Math lesson
At Pakistan College Beijing, I performed various administrative duties such as &OIC Syllabi, Progress Control, Exams, Schedule, Time Table etc.&LecturerOPF Boys College H-8/4 IslamabadWorked as Secondary Level, IGCSE and A Level Mathematics teacher.Courses Linear Algebra, Advanced Calculus, Differential Geometry,Functional Analysis,Set Toplogy, Mechanics, Electromagnetism, General Relativityand many more LanguagesEnglishUrduChineseSkillsLesson PlanningTeachingInternational EducationCurriculum DevelopmentEducational LeadershipTeacher TrainingTutoringLecturingTrainingClassroom ManagementE-LearningClassroomInstructional DesignEducational TechnologyStatisticsSecondary EducationEducational ConsultingEducationQuaid-i-Azam University IslamabadMaster of Science(M.Sc), Bachelor's Degree(B.Sc),
View Syed's full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Syed directlyNot the Syed Haider you're looking for?
People Also ViewedHigh School Physics Teacher at Suzhou Foreign Language School (SFLS)Head Teacher and IGCSE/GCE Mathematics TeacherA-LEVEL / IGCSE Chemistry TeacherAP Math teacher at Beijing National Day SchoolPhysics Teacher Post SecondaryIGCSE/AS/A-level CManderin teachingTeacher at Beilun high schoolA Level Biology and Chemistry TeacherEnglish teacher at Harbin No. 9 Middle SchoolScience Teacher at Shenzhen Foreign Languages School, China
中国领英会员:

我要回帖

更多关于 rice university 的文章

随机推荐