tudou://wwwyou and me - olivia ong
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头女声唱了一句one two three four下来全是男生唱LALA啦 是什么歌_百度知道
开头女声唱了一句one two three four下来全是男生唱LALA啦 是什么歌
you&#39.too scared to run off.oh, what my youth was for, oh.you&#39歌曲叫《1234》,put the horse before the cart,now i can&#39, oh.sweetheart.oh, oh,you&#39, five,tell me that you love me more.one,re changing your heart,歌手叫feistone,you know who you are, bitter heart.sleepless,you know who you are, nine, oh.those teenage hopes,t buy you back the love that you had then, three, and ten, four,Feistyou&#39.oh,you know who you are, nine.oh, two, three,to one little life, oh, oh, and ten,re changing your heart, oh, oh, long nights, three.money can&#39,but they want some moreoh.sighs, four.oh, teenage hopesarrive at your doorleft you with nothing,ret buy you back the love that you had then,who have tears in their eyes.money can&#39,re changing your heart, two, oh.oh.oh,t tell you apart.cozy and cold,you know who you are, oh.one, five, oh, four
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
lala的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头one two one two three du du dubidubidu 很欢快的一首歌,帮帮找找,女声唱的,谢谢(请看好歌词)_百度知道
开头one two one two three du du dubidubidu 很欢快的一首歌,帮帮找找,女声唱的,谢谢(请看好歌词)
谢谢大家的帮忙。ONE TWO ONE TWO THREE是男生唱的 。。。“ONE TWO ONE TWO THREE”完后直接就唱“du du du bi du bi du ”了,中间没有任何其它歌词和音乐。。还是没有我要的
我有更好的答案
tudou.tudou:///programs/view/CVLuTGgizXg" target="_blank">http://www<a href="http
歌曲名字就是3
tracy chapman《sing for you》,记得给分啊
是旗开得胜
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two one two three go!后面是女的唱-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two one two three go!后面是女的唱
一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two one two three go!后面是女的唱
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two one two three go!后面是女的唱,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: show it,s talking sexy to you like thatYou think you can handleLove Sex MagicOne two three goCiaraSexCiaraTalk to meYour touch is so magic to meThe strangest things can happenThe way that you react to meI wanna do something you can&#39, ain&#39;t what it seemsI wave my hands and I got youAnd you feel so fly assisting meBut now it&#39, babyAll night, boyIf I give you my squeezeand I need you to push it right backBll volunteerAnd I&#39, show meWhat&#39, just you and the crowdDoing tricks you never seenAnd I bet that I can make you believeIn love and sex and magicSo let me drive my body around youI bet you know what I meanCause you know that I can make you believeIn love and sex and magicEverything ain&#39;s your favorite trick that you wanna use on meAnd I&#39;ll be flowing and goingTillt nothing but shoes on meOh;t imagineImagine if there was a millionme&#39解决方案2:!!!!这首歌是 杜德伟的《脱掉》 不行去查查 或者是罗志祥的《狐狸精》 对了给分啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!解决方案3:Creepin`up On You解决方案4:Creepin`up On You ,自己点开听。解决方案5:是 彩虹的微笑 。真的,我最爱听这歌了解决方案6:二十世纪少年--吴雨霏这个么解决方案7:Creepin`up On You ?解决方案8:刘亦菲的歌通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:一首歌,歌词一开头是男的:one two one two three go!后面是女的唱答:Love Sex Magic One two three go Ciara Sex Ciara Talk to me Your touch is so magic to me The strangest things can happen The way that you react to me I wanna do something you can't imagine Imagine if there was a million me's tal...===========================================问:不是英文歌,很有节奏感,我记得歌词有唱到“是我入戏太真”的 请问是什么...答:creepin‘ up on you===========================================问:现在急找这歌 知道的告诉我啊 谢谢啊答:Creepin' Up On You-Darren Hayes 专辑Spin Creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do I found your address and got your phone number too Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes Been to secret places you think nobody...===========================================问:开头歌词是one two一个男的唱的?答:马旭东演唱的入戏太深===========================================问:开头歌词是one two一个男的唱的?答:一句歌词都不记得么?是开始唱歌时没伴奏还是只是one two three没伴奏?不过碰碰运气吧~看看时不时tomas well的《The Opportunity Fair 》或者戴伦的《creepin up on you》===========================================问:这首歌是我逛街的时候听到的!!非常好听啊!!是男的唱的,one twe thr...答:是英文歌吧,叫:情不自禁爱上你!好像是海伦-戴维唱的,很好听!望采纳===========================================问:帮忙找一首歌 一开始是有点宫廷式的前奏 然后是one two one two three ...答:Darren Hayes的Creepin`up On You吗.? 歌曲: Creepin Up On You(情不自禁爱上你 ) 歌手: Darren Hayes(戴伦海斯) 专辑: spin 歌词大意: one two one two three creepin' up on you is the wrong thing to do 情不自禁爱上你 是一件错事, i foun...===========================================问:好像还有five,歌曲里面这一句出现了好几次,整个歌节奏比较明显,是年...答:five day=========================================== Be what U wanna be===========================================) 歌手: Darren Hayes(戴伦海斯) 专辑: spin 歌词大意: one two one two three cr... that it wouldn&#39;t be right 我知道那是错误的, if i stayed all night 如果我挺留一整晚...=========================================== Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band----The beatles===========================================是不是这个啊,希望能帮到你 Indian Boy One little, two little, three little Indians. Four little, five little, six little Indians. Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians. Ten little Indian bo...===========================================你说的是Chris Brown的Forever吗???那好像不是鸡叫吧!! 答案补充 哦,我以为是英文的呢,那我就要再想想了,不好意思哦! 答案补充 不好意思,我也无能为力了===========================================歌曲的名字叫 同屋 歌词 one two three four go and see 好似 new york 公路上面听住r b 兜入 soho 揾下好友佢地倾夜 d 边度识人请人饮野至系最容易 钟意 bloody mary.dr...===========================================兵啊,是不是这个啊。gimme More bodybangers Feat. Victoria Kern=========================================== Mr.===========================================有,是Black Eyed pea 唱的 I GOTTA FEELING -TONIGHT is a GOOD NIGHT I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night That tonight's gonna be a good night That ton...===========================================是下面这首,我的手机铃声就是这首,非常酷,很好听,推荐下 One For Da Money Overground的歌 one for the money and the car i drive, 一是钱呀车我开 two for the girls w...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 开头女声啊 的文章

随机推荐