heisstrlct陈述句改为一般疑问句句

We have yellow T-shirts.(改为一般疑问句)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
We have yellow T-shirts.(改为一般疑问句)
We have yellow T-shirts.(改为一般疑问句)
Do you have yellow T-shirts? 祝你进步t those men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答tthose men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
t those men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答tthose men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
t those men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答tthose men have some bikes.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)麻烦看下句型转换正确没有?1.He always works on Saturday.(变为一般疑问句)He always works on Saturday 2.She can’t use the phone in the living room.(改为肯定句)In the sitting room he she can't use the phone3.He wil_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦看下句型转换正确没有?1.He always works on Saturday.(变为一般疑问句)He always works on Saturday 2.She can’t use the phone in the living room.(改为肯定句)In the sitting room he she can't use the phone3.He wil
麻烦看下句型转换正确没有?1.He always works on Saturday.(变为一般疑问句)He always works on Saturday 2.She can’t use the phone in the living room.(改为肯定句)In the sitting room he she can't use the phone3.He will be here very soon.(改为否定句)He won't come here 4.I like swimming and climbing.(改为疑问句)You don't like climbing and swimming 5.She is talking to her boss now.(改为一般疑问句)6.Mary has lunch at 12 o’clock every day.(改为一般疑问句)Mary usually in every 12 o 'clock for dinner 7.She has a brother and a sister.(改为否定句)She really has a brother and sister 8.I’m twenty years old.(用how old 对划线部分提问)How old are you 9.The flat costs 120 pounds a week.(用how much对划线部分提问)How much cost a week 10.They are having classes in the classroom.(用where 对划线部分提问)Where is she class 11.He likes to live in London because it is very exciting.(用why 对划线部分提问)Why do you like to live in London错了,回答马上给分
1.He always works on Saturday.(变为一般疑问句)Does he always work on Saturday 2.She can’t use the phone in the living room.(改为肯定句)She can use the phone in the sitting room.3.He will be here very soon.(改为否定句)He won't be here very soon.4.I like swimming and climbing.(改为疑问句)What kind of sports do you like?5.She is talking to her boss now.(改为一般疑问句)Is she talking to her boss now?6.Mary has lunch at 12 o’clock every day.(改为一般疑问句)Does Mary have lunch at 12 o’clock every day?7.She has a brother and a sister.(改为否定句)She neither has a brother nor a sister8.I’m twenty years old.(用how old 对划线部分提问)How old are you 9.The flat costs 120 pounds a week.(用how much对划线部分提问)How much does the flat cost a week 10.They are having classes in the classroom.(用where 对划线部分提Where are they having their classes?11.He likes to live in London because it is very exciting.(用why 对划线部分提问)Why does he like to live in London
句型转换错了很多。手机党无力。1、I have geography on Monday morning.(对geography提问)2、I have English on Wendesday.(改为一般疑问句)3、He is really busy today.(改为一般疑问句)4、My favorite subject is English.(对My提问)5、Our techer is very strict_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1、I have geography on Monday morning.(对geography提问)2、I have English on Wendesday.(改为一般疑问句)3、He is really busy today.(改为一般疑问句)4、My favorite subject is English.(对My提问)5、Our techer is very strict
1、I have geography on Monday morning.(对geography提问)2、I have English on Wendesday.(改为一般疑问句)3、He is really busy today.(改为一般疑问句)4、My favorite subject is English.(对My提问)5、Our techer is very strict.(改为一般疑问句)6、My favorite subject is music.(改为否定句)7、Jeff's father goes to work by car.(改为一般疑问句)8、I like to run in the morning.(对run提问)9、School starts at nine o'clock.(改为一般疑问句)
1.What lessons do you have on Monday morning?2.Do you have English on Wednesday 3.Is he really busy today 4.Whose favorite subject is English?5.Is your teacher very strict?6.My favorite subject isn't music .7.Does Jeff's father go to work by car?8.What do you like to do in the morning?9.Does school start at nine o'clock改为一般疑问句_百度知道
改为一般疑问句
(改为一般疑问句)The dress looks cheap.(一般疑问句)The two lockers look strong.(否定句)The cushions feel soft.(否定句)The cheese smells good.(否定句)The lemon tastes sour.(对划线部分提问) The coffee tastes bitter.(对划线部分提问)This table is made of woodThis song sounds terrible
提问者采纳
The two lockers don't look cheapThe cheese doesn&#39?The dress doesn&#39Does thist smell good这两个没划线Does the coffee taste bitter
我划了,它自己取消了!都是最后一个单词划线!
How does the lemon taste?what is the table made ofHow does the cushions feel?
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
来自团队:
为你解答。 1、I can wear my jacket.
Can you wear your jacket?
2、l'd like to see that dress.
Would you like to see that dress?
3、I do my homework.
Do you do your homework?
4、It is my cap.
Is it your cap?
5、I like cucumbers, Do you like cucumbers?
6、It's cold today. Is it cold today?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
一般疑问句的相关知识
其他2条回答
Does this song sound terrible﹖The dress does not look cheap.The cheese does not smell good.没划线没划线Does the coffee taste bitter﹖The two lockers do not look strong.没划线
Does this song sound terrible?The dress doesn't look cheap.The cheese doesn't smell good.How does the lemon taste?What is this table made of?Does the coffee taste bitter/The two lockers don't look strong.How do the cushions feel?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 疑问句改为陈述句 的文章

随机推荐