歌名s开头四五个单词的英文歌,一首男声英文歌演唱无前奏,节奏轻快,但歌词好像表达的意思不轻快

找一首欧美歌曲,很有节奏感,吉他,轻快,男生独唱,好像第一句歌词第一个词是“I”,后面不记得了。_百度知道
找一首欧美歌曲,很有节奏感,吉他,轻快,男生独唱,好像第一句歌词第一个词是“I”,后面不记得了。
我在我们这的婚庆里听到这首歌,我以前也听过,算是老歌了吧,就是不记得歌名了,反正感觉吉他节奏挺好!
我晕,不是歌名“I”开头,是歌词!
提问者采纳
《Innocence》 Avril Lavigne 《I Will Be》 Avril Lavigne 《I'm With You》 Avril Lavigne 《I Think Of You 想起你》Tata Young《I Just Can't Stop Loving You》迈克尔·杰克逊《I’ll Be There》迈克尔·杰克逊《I Want You Back》迈克尔·杰克逊这里有没有你要的
提问者评价
爱慕扫瑞,没有!
其他类似问题
欧美歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
看看是不是这首tamas wells - valder fields
不是这个,比这个要快,节奏比较重,但又很欢快! 第一句歌词会唱的比较多!
我瞎猜的,看看楼下其他人的帮助吧
是不是I‘m
yours Free Loop
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,节奏很轻快,女生唱的,依稀听得歌词是什么you do know(now), you do know(now) it&s up to you
一首英文歌,节奏很轻快,女生唱的,依稀听得歌词是什么you do know(now), you do know(now) it&s up to you
不区分大小写匿名
应该是《how much i love you》
不是的& 是英文歌。。。是绯闻女孩第六季预告片的背景音乐,优酷里面有& 视频我连接不过来
这个里面的背景音乐。。。里面还有什么when you gone之类的。。。
好像不是女的唱的吧!好像是 michael jackson 的your are not alone
不是的 &是女生唱的是绯闻女孩第六季预告片的背景音乐,优酷里面有& 视频我连接不过来
这个里面的背景音乐。。。里面还有什么when you gone之类的。。。
手机限制了没办法去听
我知道了 是艾薇儿的when you are gone. 歌词是Do you see how much I need you right now
how do you do-befour
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家在出租车上听到一首英文歌。是女生唱的。好像是很大声,节奏好像稍微有点快,有点疯狂那种。求歌名。-_星空见康网
在出租车上听到一首英文歌。是女生唱的。好像是很大声,节奏好像稍微有点快,有点疯狂那种。求歌名。
在出租车上听到一首英文歌。是女生唱的。好像是很大声,节奏好像稍微有点快,有点疯狂那种。求歌名。
开头没有伴奏.tudou:///programs/view/feAgo8aeUjQ/" target="_blank">http。开头旋律好像是这样的emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYemNow you's alright because I love the way you lie, baby it was meMaybe our relationship wasn&#39.I&#39, she resuscitates meShe fucking hates me and Ire best to go your separate waysGuess if they don&#39? I&#39.Wrs alright because I love the way you lie, them those chills you used to get &#39,It's a still night in my wind pipeI can'll never stoop so low againI guess I don't be no next timeI apologize even though I know its liesI&#39, scratch claw hit himThrow him down pin himSo lost in the moments when you&#39, I love the way you lieI can&#39. Come back we's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that're in themIt&#39! Ws what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCre just as blindedBs alright because I re with &#39? the gameNow you get to watch her leave out the windowI guess that's a different daySound like broken records playing over but you promised herNext time you show restraintYou don's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's a race that't as crazy as it seemedMaybe that's face spewing venom in your words when you spit themYou push pull each other&#39, I feel so ashamed I snapWhos that dude, I love the way you lieNow I k......
emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYemNow you's alright because I love the way you lie, baby it was meMaybe our relationship wasn&#39.I&#39, she resuscitates meShe fucking hates me and Ire best to go your separate waysGuess if they don&#39? I&#39.Wrs alright because I love the way you lie, them those chills you used to get &#39,It's a still night in my wind pipeI can'll never stoop so low againI guess I don't be no next timeI apologize even though I know its liesI&#39, scratch claw hit himThrow him down pin himSo lost in the moments when you&#39, I love the way you lieI can&#39. Come back we's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that're in themIt&#39! Ws what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCre just as blindedBs alright because I re with &#39? the gameNow you get to watch her leave out the windowI guess that's a different daySound like broken records playing over but you promised herNext time you show restraintYou don's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's a race that't as crazy as it seemedMaybe that's face spewing venom in your words when you spit themYou push pull each other&#39, I feel so ashamed I snapWhos that dude, I love the way you lieNow I k......
。。(自己打的。(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
我第一个说5分归我了Love The Way You Lie ——Eminem其实这首歌的主唱是个男。,前部分是慢的突然加速我知道了。。!我也很希望主唱女的唱一大段这首是GT4制作专业的歌。、的哦。
是有点像love the way you lie
还像 突然想起你
在出租车上听到一首英文歌。是女生唱的。好像是很大声,节奏好像稍微有点快,有点疯狂那种。求歌名。Lov...
lenka 的 The show lily allen的 Fuck you
Eagles - Hotel California 这是原唱老鹰乐队的加州旅馆,有女声版的。你听下是...
Fire fly (萤火虫) When I said go I never meant away (...
The New Diana - Black Box Recorder 试听: http://www....
second chance 这首应该不错吧、、、前奏听起来,尤其是说唱
《oh my love》
Human Sacrifice-Sweetbox ? /m?...
看看这首像吗? Xandria - Eversleeping 试听:http://www.tudou...
你可能想看的相关专题英文歌曲开头是两个男的在蹦吧吧蹦吧吧蹦吧吧~音调不一样 没歌词 然后是女的在拉~~男的也在波吧吧 不是Boom Boom Pow 不是坐在巷口的那对男女 蹦巴拉 节奏很慢的 前面一直在蹦吧吧蹦吧吧~ 然后是女的在拉拉拉~然后男的也在蹦吧吧 有点轻快不是DJ 跪求各路大神!!
英文歌曲开头是两个男的在蹦吧吧蹦吧吧蹦吧吧~音调不一样 没歌词 然后是女的在拉~~男的也在波吧吧 不是Boom Boom Pow 不是坐在巷口的那对男女 蹦巴拉 节奏很慢的 前面一直在蹦吧吧蹦吧吧~ 然后是女的在拉拉拉~然后男的也在蹦吧吧 有点轻快不是DJ 跪求各路大神!! 100
不区分大小写匿名
初音未来的《用葱歌》或是《甩葱歌》反正不记得了
一个男的在那里唱
那不知道了
围观 围观 沙发在哪里!!!
非常好,顶一下
我已经顶得不能再顶了,先休息了O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
这么强,支持楼主,佩服
boom boom pow -黑眼豆豆
应该是这首歌吧、
自然卷——《坐在巷口的那对男女》
相关知识等待您来回答