一首中间是me to nanana的nanananana英文歌男声,男声

找一首英文歌,开头是男的唱,接着就是女的唱kang too mi wang too mi a kui si see you why kang too mi wang too mi orai or
找一首英文歌,开头是男的唱,接着就是女的唱kang too mi wang too mi a kui si see you why kang too mi wang too mi orai or
不区分大小写匿名
&DIDDY (ft Nicole Scherzinger) 的 come to me ?[Nicole (Diddy)]It's Bad Boy bitchDo it do it do it do itDo it do it do it do it(It feels good to be back, I missed ya)Relax your mind, let your conscience be freeAnd I roll with the sounds of BBEDo it do it do it do itDo it do it do it do it(You know what time it is)(Report to the dance floor)It's bad boy bitch(Talk to 'em)[Nicole]See you out the corner of my eyeLeaning on the wall, looking flyI want you to come be with meYou're the only one I wanna talk toBut I don't wanna rush[Chorus - Nicole:]I'm here when will you make your move?I see you, I am me, I want cha, why don't chaCome to me, I can be, what you need, uh babyI'm standing, been waiting, I'm yearning, I'm burningGet to know me, come and get to know meCome to show me, that you wanna know me[Diddy]You know who it is, I'm back in the buildingSecurity strapped, still stacking a millionIt's doubt with the stallion, somethin' ItalianOr maybe Puerto Rican, you can catch me in ParisI'm in it to win it but willing to carryThe game, if you think I'm not look at the caratsI buck clean about in a PhantomThe people go screaming like an opera anthemI did it before, do it againI got to blow, gotta to spinLies before, cool as the windGot hits go back like juice and ginShine the best and diamond necklaceMy extravagant taste, the style perplexesThey know I'm the ish, they wanna get nextThat's why she had to fit cause she wanted to get next[Chorus][Diddy (Nicole)]Anywhere I appear, they all stop and stareAdmire your body language speaking loud and clear like(I want you to come be with me)She be waiting anticipating for oh so longFantasising wild thoughts of me coming on like(I'm here when will you make your move)She digging my style, my swag, my suede, my swerveMy way with words, the Boys absurd for sureYou can't fall 'til my aura calledI make miracles like I walk on waterWhat you want mama order, it's on my tabI'm so bad with the cash, I dropped the whole bagWhere you at girl?[Chorus][Nicole]I'm here right now, can't wait no more noYou were the one who stole my heartCan't you see the wait is overI need you to come closerPlease believe is getting stormyYou really got me hot[Chorus][Diddy and Nicole]Do it do it do it do itDo it do it do it do itWhy don't cha come to meI can be, what you need uh babyI'm here, you're here, let's make it happenDo it do it do it do itDo it do it do it do itRelax your mind, let your conscience be freeAnd I roll with the sounds of BBE (Bad Boy Entertainment)Do it, do itYou know what this isIt's Bad Boy bitchPress Play!
不是得个,里面还要唱nanana
nana,恐怕难找,但是我真的蛮喜欢听的。。听起有点悲伤
the slatewater room这个呐?
我录了一段,加我QQ我发给你。
找到没有啊
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家求一首英文歌名,里面有句歌词是i want to thank you very much,thank you for leading me in love男声,貌似是个组合_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌名,里面有句歌词是i want to thank you very much,thank you for leading me in love男声,貌似是个组合
是在快乐大本营里听到的吧?里面是西城男孩(Westlife)的这首:歌手:Westlife 歌名:Thank You求一首英文歌歌词好像是ShakeShakeme ShakeShakeme好像还有loveme loveme和lot to me很带感的一首歌男声节奏很快
求一首英文歌歌词好像是ShakeShakeme ShakeShakeme好像还有loveme loveme和lot to me很带感的一首歌男声节奏很快 20
不区分大小写匿名
Shake Me Down&&
百度搜 Shake Me Down
然后下面有
是Various Artists 下载即可
试试ying yang twins & pitbull - shake
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家英语翻译_百度作业帮
三傻大闹宝莱坞3 Idiots 插曲Give me some sunshineSaari Umr Hum 我这一生Mar Mar Ke Jee Liye 都为别人生活Ek Pal To Ab Humein 哪怕只一瞬间Jeene Do Jeene Do 让我自由地过Saari Umr Hum 我这一生Mar Mar Ke Jee Liye 都为别人生活Ek Pal To Ab Humein 哪怕只一瞬间Jeene Do Jeene Do 让我自由地过Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NaGive Me Some Sunshine 给我些阳光Give Me Some Rain 给我些雨露Give Me Another Chance 再给我次机会I Wana Grow Up Once Again 我要再次成长Give Me Some Sunshine 给我些阳光Give Me Some Rain 给我些雨露Give Me Another Chance 再给我次机会I Wana Grow Up Once Again 我要再次成长-Speaking start-Kandhon Ko Kitabon Ke Bojh Ne Jhukaya 书的重量扣压着我们的肩膀Rishvat Dena To Khud Papa Ne Sikhya 我的父亲自己告诫我如何面对诱惑99% Marks Laaoge To 如果我拿下了99分Ghadi Varna Chadi 我将获得手表作为奖品,或者痛扁将作为惩罚Likh Likh Kar Pada 恶疮长满我的手上Hatheli Par Alpha Beta Gamma Ka Chaala 因为抄写公式Concentrated H2SO4 Ne Poora 浓硫酸(化学)Poora Bachpan Jala Daala 毁了我整个童年-Speaking end-Bachpan To Gaya 我们已经失去童年Jawani Bhi Gayi 青春也将消逝Ek Pal To Ab Humein 这一刻Jeen Do Jeene Do 让我自由地过Bachpan To Gaya 我们已经失去童年Jawani Bhi Gayi 青春也将消逝Ek Pal To Ab Humein 这一刻Jeen Do Jeene Do 让我自由地过(sing……)Saari Umr Hum 我这一生Mar Mar Ke Jee Liye 都为别人生活Ek Pal To Ab Humein 哪怕只一瞬间Jeene Do Jeene Do 让我自由地过Nanana……Nanana……Nanana……Nana……NaGive Me Some Sunshine 给我些阳光Give Me Some Rain 给我些雨露Give me another chance 再给我次机会I wanna grow up once again 我要再次成长Give Me Some Sunshine 给我些阳光Give Me Some Rain 给我些雨露Give me another chance 再给我次机会I wanna grow up once again 我要再次成长Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….推荐50首好听的英文歌(舞曲,抒情,流行,摇滚,说唱)不限男女…歌..._百度知道
推荐50首好听的英文歌(舞曲,抒情,流行,摇滚,说唱)不限男女…歌...
流行,给分推荐50首好听的英文歌(舞曲,摇滚!礼拜五前,说唱)不限男女…歌手…新旧,抒情
提问者采纳
SN SyncLonely-Nana MouskouriAbout A Girl-NirvanaWhere Did You Sleep Last Night-NirvanaSt Get Over You-Groove CoverageFar Away From Home-Groove CoverageGod is A Girl-Groove CoverageMoonlight Shadow-Groove CoverageShe-Groove CoverageKnocking on heaven 'Meagan MooreBressanone-Matthew LienHome-Michael BubleWe Are The World-Michael JacksonHeal The World-Michael JacksonBye Bye Bye-&#39! Ss Gonna Be Me-'N SyncIt's door-guns n'rosesSuperstar-JameliaYesterday Yes A Day-Jane BirkinBecause You Live-Jesse MccartneyStand-JewelImagine-John LennonBecause Of You-Kelly ClarksonEnd Of May-Keren AnnPretty Young Thing-Lene NystromsLittlest Things-Lily AllenPretty Boy-M2MThe Day You Went Away-M2MWhen Christmas Comes To Town-Matthew Hall/ve Never Been To Me-CharleneWalking Away-Craig DavidThank You-DidoI COULD BE THE ONE-Donna LewisAnyone of Us-Gareth GatesCan'll Never Break Your Heart-Backstreet BoysShape Of My Heart-Backstreet BoysLet it be-BeatlesYesterday-BeatlesHOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE-BEE GEESAbout Memories-Billy GilmanOne Voice-Billy GilmanAll Rise-BlueOne Love-BlueAs I Moved On-Blue FoundationSunshine In The Rain-Bodies Without OrgansBaby One More Time-Britney SpearsEverytime-Britney SpearsLucky-Britney SpearsToxic-Britney SpearsStuck In My Heart-C21Hear Me Cry-CagnetCraigie Hill-Cara DillonLark in the clear air-Cara DillonTop of the World-CarpentersBad Boy-CascadaEverytime We Touch-CascadaI&#39我先给你发一些 绝对多于50首 慢慢听哦 不够的话再找我哦
记得采纳答案哟
嘻嘻As Long As You Love Me-Backstreet BoysGet Down-Backstreet BoysHow Did I Fall In Love With You-Backstreet BoysI Want It That Way-Backstreet BoysI&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
uburn with Iyaz-La La La
B. Hayley Williams o Britney Spears(布兰妮) & Madonna(麦当娜)-Me Against The Music Craig David(克雷格 大为)-Insomnia Eminem&rihanna-love the way you lie Genie In A Bottle (Studio Version) Justin Bieber&Sean Kingston-Eenie Meenie Ke$ha-TiK ToK (玛利亚.凯莉)-I STILL BELIEVE Sam Watters-Why Would I Ever 少女时代(泰妍&tiffany)-because of you(live) 少女时代(tiffany-mirror mirror(live)
chocolate icea teens - firefly
Arash&Helena-Broken Angelbritney spears(布兰妮)-Inside OutCries In A Distance
stevie hoang - i&#39.O.B-Airplanes (ft
patience---take thatthe riddle--five for fightingthat's my gold---shayne wardunbelievable
---craig davidtoo lost in you---sugababesgoin' home ----shane mack beautiful liar buttonscall me when you'er sobercupid's chokeholddance,dancedeja vucrashdo you knowhips don't liei'm feeling youme & youmy my myso whatsomething kinda ooohwelcome to the black parade i can't decidei don't care fire burningai se eu te pegotake a bowThe Edge of Glory -Lady Gaga The Lazy Song - Bruno MarsJudas-Lady GagaSomeone Like You -Adele E.T.- Katy Perry ft. Kanye WestNobody’s Perfect-Jessie J Love Love-Take ThatWho Says- Selena Gomez and the Scene Till the World Ends - Britney Spears Blow-Ke$haSkinny Love -Birdy Run the World (Girls)-Beyonce Sweat- Snoop Dogg Girls Fall Like Domino- Nicki Minaj The Show Goes On-Lupe Fiasco Just Can’t Get Enough- Black Eyed Peas Don’t Hold Your Breath- Nicole Scherzinger Bow Chicka Wow Wow - Mike Posner ftLil Wayn L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.- Noah & The WhaleThe Last Dance - Clare Maguire LMFAO Featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock, Party Rock Anthem Katy Perry, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Pitbull Featuring Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer, Give Me EverythingNicki Minaj, Super BassAdele, Rolling In The Deep Lil Wayne, How To LoveHot Chelle Rae, Tonight TonightLady Gaga, The Edge Of Glory OneRepublic, Good Life Bad Meets Evil Featuring Bruno Mars, LightersBritney Spears, I Wanna Go Jason Aldean, Dirt Road Anthem DJ Khaled Featuring Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne, I'm On One Katy Perry Featuring Kanye West, E.T The Band Perry, If I Die Young Jason Derülo, Don't Wanna Go HomeKelly Rowland Featuring Lil Wayne, Motivation Zac Brown Band Featuring Jimmy Buffett, Knee Deep Beyoncé, Best Thing I Never Had Bruno Mars, The Lazy SongThe Black Eyed Peas, Just Can't Get Enough
Lupe Fiasco, The Show Goes On Lady Antebellum, Just A KissBlake Shelton, Honey Bee Jennifer Lopez Featuring Pitbull, On The Floor
Jake Owen, Barefoot Blue Jean Night Chris Brown, She Ain't You David Guetta Featuring Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj, Where Them Girls At Foster The People, Pumped Up Kicks Brad Paisley Duet With Carrie Underwood, Remind Me Luke Bryan, Country Girl (Shake It For Me) Britney Spears Featuring Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha, Till The World Ends Kenny Chesney Featuring Grace Potter, You And Tequila Chris Brown Featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes, Look At Me NowBig Sean Featuring Chris Brown, My LastChris Young, TomorrowRihanna, California King BedRed Hot Chili Peppers, The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie Nicole Scherzinger Featuring 50 Cent, Right There Lupe Fiasco Featuring Trey Songz, Out Of My Head Maroon 5 Featuring Christina Aguilera, Moves Like Jagger Coldplay, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Miguel, Sure ThingSelena Gomez & The Scene, Love You Like A Love Song Dierks Bentley, Am I The Only OneJason Aldean With Kelly Clarkson, Don't You Wanna Stay Jay-Z & Kanye West Featuring Otis Redding, OtisEli Young Band, Crazy Girl P!nk, F**kin' PerfectCee Lo Green, F**k You (Forget You)
楼主去电驴上搜专辑吧,“滚石杂志评选的500首最伟大的歌”
你好,这些都是我平时听的,建议使用酷狗,因为企鹅音乐有些歌根本就搜不到,或是烂碟。。Favourit girl-贾斯汀·比伯Love me-贾斯汀·比伯Stuck in the moment-贾斯汀·比伯Never say never-贾斯汀·比伯Onetime-贾斯汀·比伯Bigger-贾斯汀·比伯Somebody to love-贾斯汀·比伯Eenie meenie-贾斯汀·比伯U smile-贾斯汀·比伯Dance-贾斯汀·比伯Up-贾斯汀·比伯Kiss and tell-贾斯汀·比伯Down to earth-贾斯汀·比伯(上面的不想解释,因为都很好听。。)Gym class heroes stereo hearts ft. adam levine(好听不解释。)Love the way you lie-Eminem(类似于说唱的一首英文歌,节奏感不错。)Rolling in the deep-Adele(这首歌被翻唱过很多遍,不信百度。)Bye bye-Mariah Carey(好听不解释。)We will rock you(相信很多人都听过这首歌,甚至百事可乐的广告也出现了这首歌,也是很多人翻唱,建议听童声版。。)A little love-冯曦舒(好听不解释。)Just a dream-陈以桐(演唱者是个华裔青年,最近他翻唱了贾斯汀·比伯的《Baby》中文版,挺好听的。)Just can't get enough-The black eyed peas(女声很好听,但男声的说唱就略显口音了。。)Tonight toight-Hot ellle rae(好听不解释。)Belive me-林肯公园(好听不解释。)R&b-Tinie tempah ft.eric turner-Written(开头听起来有些嘈杂,但中间还是很好听的)Nanana-阿肯(好听不解释。)De jeued van tegenwoordig-Sterrenstof(好听不解释)嗯,就是这些。航仔___为您解答,纯手打,(除我)翻版者是2B。。望采纳,谢谢。
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 哦哦哦哦英文歌男声 的文章

随机推荐