请问给妈妈给老师的一封信怎么写用英文怎么写,亲们?保证加分哦!

用书信的方式写一篇介绍一部电影的英语作文 250字。求速度。写得好的额外加分。急。周一需要。谢谢_百度知道
用书信的方式写一篇介绍一部电影的英语作文 250字。求速度。写得好的额外加分。急。周一需要。谢谢
。请各位大侠不要写电影题材是关于爱情的、额。我怕老师给我fail掉。。
提问者采纳
but we can feel their love to each other everywhere? Only misunderstandings and waiting… I am moved by their love, the only picture taken before they took together, sometimes life is cruel , Jing never call Sun before, you don’t have time, she may be regret, however I will wait for you for my life…” I don’t know what is the life like of Jing without Sun, from his sight. It is directed by ZhangYiMou. Jing Qiu ran to the bed.Your friend forever, though he thinks this as a hard time of torture.and in it, he promise to wait until Jing is 25, Sun told her that whenever she says “I am JingQiu” then he will be there. I watched a movie which is a pure love story full of sentiment and affection named “Under the Hawthorn Tree” yesterday and it moved me very much. Jing and Sun never say “I love you” to each other, Sun open his eyes and looks up: He will find all the reasons to come to meet Jing. Jing`s age and social standing prevent the two from being together until she graduates and gets a secure job in the city.. she never call him even when he was dying. Enjoy your day there and be in good. Sun diesd from cancer at last,maybe when you wake up to realize clearly about something.; he will be there whenever Jing meets difficulties.Set in the 1970s during the Cultural Revolution (1966-76), one year and a month later. When I watched the movie, it is late now and time to sleep,Thank you for your letter which make me happy all the day, Jing finds the picture, all asked Jing to call S He will help her to finish many work not known by others, I can’t wait wait till you are 25, this will be an unforgettable love in her minds till death. I think at that time, when Jing wear the red clothes made by the cloth Sun chose for her, the novel Hawthorn Tree Forever is based on a true story about a young city girl named Jing with a condemned political background who falls in love with a young man Sun (Lao San)from a high-profile family when she goes to the countryside to be re-educated.Well, I am deeply moved by the love by LaoSan, a very famous director in China. The last scene is moving most. So Jing Qiu only shouted with tears “I am JingQiu” “I am JingQiu” … at the last second of Sun’s death, yes? I believe that you would like the movie.., why never thought what to call Sun when he is alive. Maybe you can find some time to enjoy it. Sun continues to support Jing and they date secretly before Sun is diagnosed with leukemia and dies,then Sun will know she comes to meet him then he can leave
he can give a cut on his arm to force Jing go to the hospital for her feet injury… etc, simple things but moving… life is short, why not cherish more when they were together. And it is adapted from the popular novel Hawthorn Tree Forever. Today I want to show you a movie, but I believe. He is such a kind of person, he left a message to Jing “ I am sorry that I can’t wait for you for one year and a month.“Waiting” is one of the main subject in this movie, both them w he can always know what Jing likes to eat and what is her lack of, but full of tears and don’t know how to call Sun , and ran to the hospital to see Sun before his death. To love her, many times I fell into tearsDear Mary,XXX山楂树之恋 看可以不
您写的很好啊,但是我不想要爱情故事,因为怕老师不给通过。但是我很喜欢您的写作的这个风格,麻烦您再给我写一篇行吗?
唐山大地震可以不?但是这里给不了这么多字。。你直接在HI上和我聊吧。。什么时候在线呢?或者给我你的邮箱吧~
我的邮箱:.
提问者评价
谢谢。。我喜欢你的效率。呵呵。以后再合作。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
s march into Paris。开始,非常需要她。如果盖世太保知道她是拉兹洛的妻子, Rick can&#39, they had to give up the plan and wished to get to Marseilles by train and married there,力克原谅了伊尔莎, who escaped with her husband to Ct forgive that Ilsa's wife. But when she planed to leave Paris with Rick, it would be dangerous for her and Rick, he met Ilsa at his Cafe, saying that she couldn&#39,发现他才是自己的所爱。另外一个重要的原因就是她不敢告诉任何人自己嫁给了拉兹洛。知道了这些后。然而就在登车前,决定乘火车到马赛再结婚,并在那里经营了一家咖啡店。
故事发生在二战期间. They soon fell in love and planned to marry, Rick received a letter from Ilsa,他们只好改变计划, and for their more important cause,拉兹洛就被盖世太保抓走了。他们希望能在这里得到出境证后逃离到美洲新大陆去, she had married Laszlo。但婚后不久,力克收到伊尔莎的字条;t go with him。但当他们计划离开巴黎时, her friend came to tell her that Laszlo was alive. If Gestapo found out she was Laszlo&#39,那对她自己和力克来说都是相当危险的。事实上. So he had to pass through many places to Casablanca and runs a Cafe[2] there, Laszlo was apprehended by Gestapo[4],伊尔莎决定单独找力克谈一次……
然后伊尔莎告诉力克为什么会不辞而别. One night, she found he is her true love, he decided to sacrifice his love,一个重要的法国反抗军领袖, one of the leaders of French underground Party organization。但由于德军攻入巴黎. They hoped to obtain exit visas here and escaped to the New World At first,拒绝帮助他们得到出境证. Another important reason is that she dared not tell anybody she had married Laszlo,只好和力克不辞而别. He was very sick and needed her,他在自己的咖啡店里遇到了和丈夫逃离到卡萨布兰卡的伊尔莎. Soon the word came that Laszlo was shot to death when trying to escape the concentration camp[5]。一天晚上。所以她没有别的选择;s gone back on[3] her word. Rick worked for American Intelligence Agency[1] in Paris. Learning this Ilsa determines to go alone to see Rick,力克决定牺牲自己的爱情. She had no choice but left without saying goodbye,他们很快坠入爱河并计划结婚.
Then Ilsa tells Rick that why she had to leave him without any explanation,在遇见力克前。当伊尔莎遇到力克时. In fact when Ilsa met Rick. At the airport Rick see off[7] his loved women and her husband leave Casablanca,力克无法原谅伊尔莎当初违背誓言的行为。很快有消息说拉兹洛在逃离集中营的时候被枪杀了, with the German&#39. Learning this Rick forgives Ilsa,她已经嫁给了法国地下军领袖拉兹洛. When she met Rick. Shortly after their marriage. When Rick see that Laszlo also loves Ilsa deeply. Rick takes a risk to[6] help the Laszlos get the exit visas。听到这个消息。力克是前美国驻巴黎情报员。力克只好辗转来到卡萨布兰卡。在飞机场。在巴黎和伊尔莎相遇。看到拉兹洛也是深深爱着伊尔莎,说她无法跟随力克而去,有个朋友告诉他拉兹洛还活着而且病得很严重. However. One day he met with Ilsa in ParisCasablanca《卡萨布兰卡》
The story happened during the Second World War,也为了他们更重要的事业. At first he refuses to help them get the exit visas。他冒险帮助拉兹洛夫妇搞到出境证, an important leader of the French Resistance. But just before the leaving by train
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《给父母的一封信》关于目标的80词带解释 一小时内回答好的加分_百度知道
英语作文《给父母的一封信》关于目标的80词带解释 一小时内回答好的加分
一小时内回答好的加分
提问者采纳
  我爱你们.They ofen help me with my study。现在我再也不担心我的英语了。我的学校生活也是非常多姿多彩的. I am busy preparing it .  It&#39。  祝你们好运.Now I am not worried about my English because I make a lot of progress in it and I become more and more intrested in it? I miss you very much。他们经常帮助我的学习。你们也应该好好照顾自己,  How is everything these days。来到新学校我非常开心。  现在期末考试快要到了,你们好  近来怎么样,我正在忙着准备.I think I should make a contribution to protecting our environment?我非常想念你们.  Bs hot these days but I can take good care of myself,但是我能够很好的照顾自己  Dear parents. I will try my best to do well in it.  I am very happy at my new shool.。  现在天气很热. My teachers and shoolmates are very friendly to me .. I make many friends there and learn lots of learning methods.. I want to take part in a GREEN CITY GROUP,老师和同学们对我都非常的友好!  xxx  那就希望你快点查看啦,因为我已经取得了和蛮大的进步并且越来越对它有兴趣了。我认为我应该为环境保做一份贡献。  我很开心因为暑假就要到啦,我参加啊了“绿化城市”的活动. I take part in many part-time activities .  I am glad that the summer holiday is coming,  XXX  父母亲,我希望尽我最大努力考好它,我交了很多的朋友并且我学到了很多的额学习方法,我参加了很多的业余活动.You should pay more attention to your health.  Love you.  Now final exam is coming. My shool life here is also wonderful.
其他类似问题
给父母的一封信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇英语投诉信(关于火车晚点的!原创!120词左右,加分)最好带中文翻译,原创最重要_百度知道
急求一篇英语投诉信(关于火车晚点的!原创!120词左右,加分)最好带中文翻译,原创最重要
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
问答题 (根据课本内容回答问题): What cause food shortages in some countries of the world?
教你个方法,先拟个中文稿,再查字典翻吧,就是麻烦点, 估计没什么省事的方法
其他类似问题
投诉信的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求擅长写英文信件的高手帮忙译封邀请信函,合用再加分!谢谢_百度知道
求擅长写英文信件的高手帮忙译封邀请信函,合用再加分!谢谢
o Whom It May Concern,为此,我们需要Alex先生近期来港协助处理有关的事务, Alex先生在我公司在国内广东省内投资的Guangdong FFF Company工作任职公司顾问。由于我公司即将在中国大陆参与处置一连串的不良资产项目。 ——发给&quot,拒绝机译!谢谢;香港入境处&quot,好再加分,故此向贵处申请该名人士之入境商务签注,而这些项目的投资人大多数是总部设在香港的企业,希望获得批准;的
提问者采纳
Thank you for attention to this matter.Please ensure the proper nonimmingrant status is assigned to the visitor。。。。。最后是公司资料: (the name of the visa)The visitor must present passport (Exit-entry Permit) and visa shortly after arriving at (company name)。网址http。如果申请人是外国人。. Alex (last name) is expected to assist (your company name) and project investors to dispose interrelated affairs。。就去掉Exit-entry Permit.immd。那就去掉passport。。。://www。应该很清楚了我想。://www.gov。.hk/chtml/hkvisas_9_notice. Since most of the investors who involed in these projects established their executive head office in Hong Kong。,The Guangdong FFF Company is invested by (your company name), Alex(Last Name) who is the consultant of Guangdong FFF Company has been invited to visit Hong Kong by (your company name) for the period (date) to (date)。。。 如果是中国国籍。visa的名字就根据申请人的国籍在入境处的网站上查. (your company name) will dispose to participate a series of projects for non-performing assets in Mainland China.htm,(company information)打括弧的地方你自己填进去吧。(Date)Hong Kong Immigration InspectorRe;Madam
提问者评价
采用了.谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
--To Hong Kong Immigration Department以上是翻译.So we beg for his Entry Business Endorsement.Wish to be approved.As the result of our company will deal with a series of non-performing assets projects whose investors are mainly enterprises in HongkongMr Alex is an adviser working in Guangdong FFF Company which belongs to us,we have to invite Mr Alex to come to Hongkong to assist us,我已经检查一遍
The Alex Sir Guangdong investing within in the homeland Guang Dong province in my company FFF Company job holds a post adviser of company. Since my company participates in the project dealing with a sequence of bad assets soon in Chinese mainland, but these the project investor great majority are that general headquarter is set up in the Hong Kong enterprise , for this purpose, we require that Alex Sir comes to harbor to help to handle relevant affair in the near future , business affairs endorsement , hope applying to owe a personage that therefore to expensive place entering a country gain allowance.
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸妈妈对我说怎么写 的文章

随机推荐