my family 英语作文文MypIanfortheterm

写一篇初一英语作文: My plans for the Holiday_百度知道
写一篇初一英语作文: My plans for the Holiday
“Holiday”代表“寒假”
提问者采纳
My plans for the Holiday第一篇 I wil take my last exam of this term tomorrow, and my winter holiday will begin. I want to make my holiday colorful and meaningful ,so I make plans as follow.First, i will fully enjoy the comfortable of home.the air conditioning will make me not as cold as in school. my mother will give
me many delicious food.i can also go shopping with her.Then,i would like to stuff in this wet site more often ,so as to get more knowlege and information about Englisn.I will try to write more English daily to improve my writing English.In addition,I should read some books concerning my major,English Teaching.and well finish my paper .I hope i can get a good job after graduate.After that, i will do some exercise on Civil Service Exam.I plan to take the next year's civil service exam ,as it known to all that the competition is fierce ,so i have to prepare it early.Plans are always easily made but hard to carry on ,but i sure i am a person with great perseverance and i can stick on getting up at a proper time,and sometimes relax myself some sometims study.第二篇The winter is coming soon.I want to do many things.I was so tired in my school term,so I plan to have a good rest.I hope to play with my friends,my relatives and my pets.I want to read more books,because they are good at studying for me.I hope to help my parents in this winter holiday.I think I can help them to clean the flat,make the beds and feed the pet.I plan to have a big dinner with my friends and relatives.They always help me when I am in trouble,and some times give me some hands.I want to thank them for these reasons in the winter dinner.I have so many things to do,so I won't waste time in my winter holiday!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I wil take my last exam of this term tomorrow, and my winter holiday will begin. I want to make my holiday colorful and meaningful ,so I make plans as follow.First, i will fully enjoy the comfortable of home.the air conditioning will make me not as cold as in school. my mother will give
me many delicious food.i can also go shopping with her.Then,i would like to stuff in this wet site more often ,so as to get more knowlege and information about Englisn.I will try to write more English daily to improve my writing English.In addition,I should read some books concerning my major,English Teaching.and well finish my paper .I hope i can get a good job after graduate.After that, i will do some exercise on Civil Service Exam.I plan to take the next year's civil service exam ,as it known to all that the competition is fierce ,so i have to prepare it early.Plans are always easily made but hard to carry on ,but i sure i am a person with great perseverance and i can stick on getting up at a proper time,and sometimes relax myself some sometims study.
My plan for the winter holidayDuring the winter holiday,at first,I will take a good rest for a few days,and then go to visit some interesting places with my classmates I should get up early as usual to do more exercises positively.I think it can make me keep healthy Moreover,it's necessary to help my parents do some housework,because they are very busy and they have to work very late It's important to relax my body and mind,for I am quite nervous at school Well,I will read several good books too.
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五年级英语作文Mypian用现在时写_百度知道
五年级英语作文Mypian用现在时写
五级英语作文Mypian用现写
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
It would seem self-evident that a properly educated university student must find a balance between studying contemporary culture without neglecting the study of arts and literature of the past. The study of one is not mutually exclusive of the study of the other. The benefits of a well-rounded education come from not only knowing the state of the world as it exists today but also in knowing how the world arrived at this stage of development in the first place.
我现在自己撰一篇,你要吗
其他类似问题
五年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置 : &
高考英语作文相关文章推荐
高考英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动英语作文my plan for the new semester 谢谢_百度知道
英语作文my plan for the new semester 谢谢
真懒啊新期计划都要百度要程度啊初高少字数啊普遍吧般写给英语师看说自要提高英语吧New semester will begin, of course my planning for study will also be changed.having a good English grades in this year is my aim.
First of all, I will spend more time remebering vocabulary, and try to read English book everyday. Besides, I will listen some English music and stories when I have extra time at home. Speaking with my classmates in English is also a good way to improve my English.I know there are a lot of ways to advance my poor English, the main point is whether I will persevere in it or not.I know today doesn't walk, will have to run tomorrow. In addition, other classes for me can't
be ignored
either.No matter what I did before , I will try my best to do everything in this year. Just like master WuGui in KongFu Panda said that to pual:& Ye tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift by god.&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
New semester will begin, of course my planning for study will also be changed.having a good English grades in this year is my aim.
First of all, I will spend more time remebering vocabulary, and try to read English book everyday. Besides, I will listen some English music and stories when I have extra time at home. Speaking with my classmates in English is also a good way to improve my English.I know there are a lot of ways to advance my poor English, the main point is whether I will persevere in it or not.I know today doesn't walk, will have to run tomorrow. In addition, other classes for me can't
be ignored
either.No matter what I did before , I will try my best to do everything in this year. Just like master WuGui in KongFu Panda said that to pual:& Ye tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift by god.&
The new semester is coming, I will study hard to read more books and to formulate rational learning time, achieves the preview review, listen carefully in class lecture his homework very carefully. Lectures, former preview before operation review, then make a summary. Hope so my grades can improve!
New semester will begin, of course my planning for study will also be changed.having a good English grades in this year is my aim.
be ignored
be ignored
be ignored
either.No matter what I did before , I will try my best to do everything in this year. Just like master WuGui in KongFu Panda said that to pual:& Ye tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift by god.&。。。。
It has been a week since I came back to school after spengding the Latern Festeval.And I've own so many things to myself according my plan for the new year these days,especially web logs.So firstly let me applogize sincerly to myself.Because I had my wallet stolen with some cash ,credit cards and my ID card in it as soon as I exited the railway station of Changsha,I was in deep trouble and depression from Monday to Thursday.And it was the first time that I realized it's never too be careful to take some activeties outside,such taking the bus and shopping in crowded people.As the quote said,what pains us trains us , I have learned an important lesson from this terrible experience Inevitably.It has a bad effect on my daily life during the following days,particularly my mother's nagging,which I have been fed up with since I graduate from the middle school.Luckily I returned to original myself as soon as possible,with the help of my new digintal music player bought on Thursday.I just followed my heart of improving myself consistantly ,so I got up at 6:20AM to do morning exercise and yell crazy English.Although I've progressed myself successfully incredibly during the past year,but I have more and more trouble in my heart with the changing of age.Sometimes I just think that time passed too slowly that I had to still stay in my school and couldn't face the society correctly and fully.On the other hand ,I'm worrying about my future after I graduating from the collage .On this occasion I firmly consider reading in the labiary quietly and with all my attention is the biggest happyness in my life,largely because I could put my heart and soul into the books only,without worrying about the fierce and cruel competition on jobs hunting.For the former,I just couldn't wait to do some jobs to certifecate my value of exitence in the world ,but for the latter,I'm
strongly aware of my lack of knowledge and ablities to solve pratical problems in companies and corprations.So all I do everyday is finding the best balance point to live a better and productive life.I cann't ignore each side,neither theory knowdge nor pratical skills.I need to improve myself fully to bring my potential int to full play.OK,maybe I need to do some other important things.So much for today and have a better day tomorrow!
只要来搜的!都是28中的!那个学校出这种破作文题目啊?除了28应该再没有第2个学校出这种破题目了吧?出什么不好偏出这个!真有病! 我也是28中学生 初一的 我们学校真不是一般学校啊!都让人头疼!
非人哉!“天才”也!
你要的是初一的吧
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文:《my plan for 2010》(将来时)_百度知道
求一篇英语作文:《my plan for 2010》(将来时)
求一篇英语作文:《my plan for 2010》(将来时)
顺便带上你的 中文版
` 谢谢,。。
《My plan for 2010》2010 has come for more than half a month, but still I have not made a plan for my new year. And even to glorify my god, to do a bigger achievement, to repay the grace of my god, I should make out my plan for 2010. In 2010, my main goal is to finish things below.1. read the Bible every day, and study the wisdom of it.2. control my own behaviours, make myself form the habit of being efficient. Make myself lead a righteous life. Control my temper.3.study english hard, I should pass the SIA EXAMINATION at most september this year.4.get some knowledge of TOLES, and do some preparations for the TOLES foundation and make effort to pass it. My plan for this month:1.finish the net course of the translation part.(take 2 classes every day)2.persist my dictation course. Never stop until I have done it for half a year. Finish the nce 3.3.read the bible every morning and pray.4.form my own good habit to glorify my lord.2010年已经过了半个月,但我依然没有为新一年作计划。为了美化我的上帝,做更大的成就,以报答我的上帝的恩典,我订做了我2010年的计划。2010年,我的主要目标是完成以下事情:1。每天读圣经,并研究它的智慧。2。控制自己的行为,使自己形成有效率的习惯。让自己过上好的生活。控制自己的脾气。3.努力学习英语,今年9月我要通过最多的新航考试。4.复习好考试的一些知识,并为参加考试基础做了一些准备,力争通过。我的计划本月:1.结束翻译部分的净课程。(以每天2班)2.开始我听写的过程。永不停止,直到我做了半年了。完成了竞争性考试3。3.阅读每天早上圣经和祈祷。4,合资我自己的好习惯,赞美我主。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
It is well known that everyone has a dream ,so as to me .I have some plans in 2010,what's the best is try my best to do well in my studies,beacause i'm just a student.Study is my duty and responsibility.and noly do well in my studies ,can I really live happily ,what's more ,I should be independent of my life .
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 my hobbies英语作文 的文章

随机推荐