本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:40 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
七年级下英语期末复习 M11 模拟题
1. Here are some ways the visitors from Russia.
A. welcome
B. to welcome
C. welcomingD. to welcoming
2. Tom’s are long , but he can’t run fastA. leg
B. legs C. arm
3. Look! The girls are walking arm arm with each other A. in B. onC. by
4. The old man my arm and asked many things about his daughter A. holdB. held C. catch D. caught5. I don’t like other people to touch me
A. allB. at notC. at all D. all right6. Did you read the passage Lingling A. ofB. from C. in
D. by7. I don’t like maths
, I’m bored with it A. In a hurry B. Guess what
C. In fact D. Be careful8. Open your and say “Ah” A. headB. nose C. month
out your love. The world will become a nicer place to live in A. SpeakB. To speakC. Spoke
D. Speeking
10. --Please to return my book by Friday. I’ll use it on Saturday.
--No problem. I’ll finish reading it on Thursday.
A. don’t forget B. not to forget
C. not forget
D. forget not to
11. Trains always get to the station, but sometimes they are late.
A. on time B. in time C. at times
D. of time
12. It’s important the teacher carefully in class.
A. listen to
B. to listen
C. to listen toD. listening to
polite to the others.
A. BeB. BeingC. To beD. All the above
late for class.
A. Isn’t B. Aren’t C. Don’tD. Don’t be
call me Mimi! It’s my cat’s name
A. Not B. Didn’tC. Doesn’t
D. Don’t16. ________ people usually kiss three times, left,right,left.
A.Chinense B.British
17. Both the ________ and the ________ are our friends.
A.ERussiaB. BRussians
C. BRussia
D. ERussians
18. Let’s go and play football, __________? That’s wonderful!
A. will you
C. won’t weD. shall we
19.__________, or you’ll be late
A. Hurry upB. Take it downC. To hurry upD. Hurries up
20.You look tired. ________ stopping to have a rest --
正在加载中,请稍后...2012年外研版七年级英语下学期期末卷含听力(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年外研版七年级英语下学期期末卷含听力(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2012年外研版七年级英语下学期期末卷含听力(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
2012年外研版七年级英语下学期期末卷含听力(有答案)温馨提示:请仔细读题,相信你一定能考出好成绩。
PartI Listening (听力部分 20分)一.听音辨图。听句子选出与所听句子内容相应的图画。每个句子读一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)(&& ) 1.&&& A&&&& B&&&&&&& C&& (&& ) 2.&& A&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C&&&& (&& ) 3.&& A&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C& (&& ) 4.&& A&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C& (&& ) 5.&& A&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C& 二.情景反应。听句子,选出恰当的答语。每个句子读两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)(&&& ) 6. A. Thank you.&&&&& B. Why so?&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Happy birthday.(&&& ) 7. A. It’s Lucy. && B. It’s nine o’clock. && C. It’s windy.(&&& ) 8. A. It’s sunny.&&&&&& B. It’s Mother’s Day.&&&&& C. It’s good.(&&& ) 9. A. It’s big.&&&&&&&& B. It’s under the chair.&&&& C. I like it.(&&& ) 10. A. By bus.&&&&&&& B. With my friends.&&&&&& C. Exciting.
三.对话理解。请听五组对话,每组对话后你将听到一个问题,请根据对话内容选出正确答案。每组对话和问题读两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)(&&& ) 11. A. He is doing his homework.&&&&& B. He is reading a book.&&&&&&&&&&& &C. He is cleaning his room.(&&& ) 12. A. To the Forbidden City.&&& B. To the park.&&&&&&& C. To the zoo.(&&& ) 13. A. The weather .&&&&&&&&&& B. The weekend. &&&& C. The food.&&(&&& ) 14.A. Play basketball.&&&&&&&& B. Read in the sun.&&&& C. Play beach volleyball. (&&& ) 15. A. A T-shirt.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A coat.& &&&C. A hat.
四.短文理解。听短文,并根据短文内容选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)&&&& About Xingchen BeachWeather&Sunny and ____16______Activities&Some are swimming.&Some are ____17____ on the beach.&Others are taking photos.&The boys and girls are ___18____ and dancing.&The old people are _____19____.Feelings&They look pretty ____20____ on this hot day.
(&&& ) 16. A. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cold&&&&&&&&&&& C. warm(&&& ) 17. A. lying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visiting&&&&&&&& C. playing(&&& ) 18. A. skiing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. singing&&&&&&&& C. reading(&&& ) 19. A.speaking&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laughing&&&&&&&& C. talking(&&& ) 20. A. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&& C. relaxed
Part II& Writing&& (笔试部分 80分)
一、单项选择 (每小题1分,共15分) (&&& ) 21. Helen is looking forward to ______________ her daughter.A. see&&&&&&& &&B. watch&&&&&&&&&& &C. seeing(&&& ) 22. Tony is going to revise ___________ his test on Sunday morning.&&&&&& A. for&&&&&&& &&B. of&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. in(&&& ) 23. ____________ the population of the UK?&&&&&& A. What’s&&&& &&B. How many&&&&&& &C. How much(&&& ) 24. I think there _____________ heavy rain at the weekend.&&&&&& A. will be&&&&& &&B. will have&&&&&&&& &C. is having(&&& ) 25. Running is ___________ than gymnastics.&&&&&& A. cheap&&&&& &&B. very cheap&&&&&&&& &C. cheaper(&&& ) 26. Daming ___________ every day.&&&&&& A. sweeping the floor&&& B. sweeps the floor&&&& C. sweep the floor(&&& ) 27. Who lives ___________ from our school in our class?&&&&& &A. far&& &&&&&& B. farther&&& &&&&&&& C. farthest(&&& ) 28. My grandparents have a big garden ___________ many flowers and trees.&&&&&& A. with&&&& &&B. of&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. about(&&& ) 29. ___________ were you born?&& ---- In Guilin.&&&&&& A. What&&& &&B. When&&& &&&&&&& C. Where(&&& ) 30. Tony goes to Australia ___________ every year.&&&&&& A. on plane& &&& B. by plane&&&& &&&&&&& C. in plane (&&& ) 31. She speaks English __________.&&&&&& A. well&&&&& &&& B. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will(&&& ) 32. My uncle ___________ to Nanning in 2006 because he found a good job there.&&&&&& A. moved&& &&& B. move&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C moves(&&& ) 33. In London it’s 8:30 now. People ___________ the buses.&&&&&& A. are waiting for&&&& B. wait for&&&&&&&&&& C. waited for(&&& ) 34.--Did they listen to the concert last Saturday?&&&&&&& --- ___________.&&&&&& A. No, they didn’t. && B. Yes, they didn’t.&&& C. No, they did.(&&& ) 35. Shakespears is one of the most famous ___________ in the world.&&&&&& A. writer&&&&&&&&& &B. writers&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. write
二、补全对话。(每题1分,共10分)A. 请根据对话内容选择正确的单词,并将其正确形式填入横线上。(每小题1分,共5分)
long, go, by, visit, buildA: Hello, Daming!&B: Hello, Lingling!A: What are you going to do this weekend?B: I am going to&& 36&& Zhan Tianyou Museum this weekend.A: Really? I think you’ll love it. I&& 37&& there last month.B: How&& 38&& did it take you to get there?A: It took me about two hours to get there.B: How did you go there?A:& 39&& bus.B: Could you tell me something about Zhan Tianyou?A: He was a national hero. He&& 40&&& a famous railroad.B: When did he die?A: He died in 1919.B. 根据对话内容,从方框中选出合适的句子补全对话。把其序号填入空格内。(每小题1,共5分)A. We’re getting ready for the match.B. Do you like sports?C. Where are you going to have the match?D. When are you going to have the match? E. What Olympic sports do you like?
A:Jane, can I ask you some questions?B:Yes, of course.A:& 41& B:Yes, I do. Doing some sports is good for our health.A:& 42& B:I like basketball. It’s my favourite. We’re going to have a basketball match.A:&& 43& B:This Saturday morning.A:&& 44& B:In No.4 Middle School.A:What are you doing now?B:&& 45& A: Thank you. Goodbye.B: Bye.
三.完型填空。(每小题1分,共10分)&& Beijing is a beautiful city. It is the __ 46__ of China. It is __ 47__ the north of China. There are about 17 million __ 48__ here. Beijing is very __ 49__ for the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. There are a lot of cars and people on the roads. The traffic(交通) is& __ 50__ and the people are busy, too. I think Beijing is a& __ 51__ place to work than to live in. A lot of people in Beijing don’t have enough __ 52__ to buy their own houses because the houses are too __ 53__ . I want to find a __ 54__& in Beijing in the future. Then I will make much money and my life will be better. But I know it’s not& __ 55__ for me. So I will study hard. I hope my dream will come true one day.& (&&& ) 46. A. town&&&&&& B. country&&&&&&&& C. capital&&&&&&&&&& D. village&(&&& ) 47. A. in&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&& && C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at(&&& ) 48. A. women&& B. boys&&&&& &&& & C. men&&&&&&&&&&&& D. people(&&& ) 49. A. free&&&&&&& B. smooth&&&&&&&& C. famous&&&&&&& && D. good&(&&& ) 50. A. much && B. busy &&& C. clean&&&&&&&&&&& D. quiet(&&& ) 51. A. good && B. better&&&&&&&&&& C. well&&&&&&& && D. bad(&&& ) 52. A. money & B. place&&& && C. energy&&&&&&&&&& D. time(&&& ) 53. A. cheap && B. expensive&& & C. big&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. old(&&& ) 54.A. work && B. place&&&&&&&& & C. room&&&&&&&&&&& D. job(&&& ) 55. A. easy && B. difficult&&&&&& & C. interesting&&&&&&& D. boring
四.阅读理解。(56-60题每小题1分,61-70题每小题2分,共25分)AZhang Lei lives in an old house with his parents in Nanning. He is a student of Nanning No.1 Middle School. Every day he goes home by bus after school. Then he does his homework and helps his mother do some cleaning.Zhang Lei’s house is small, and it only has two bedrooms. But it is quite clean. There are many trees in front of the house and there is a small garden behind it. His parents grow many flowers and vegetables in the garden.But now his parents plan to buy a new house because the old one will be pulled down(被拆除). Zhang Lei isn’t happy at all. He still loves his old house.
请阅读上文,根据短文内容,判断下列各句的正(T)误(F)。(每小题1分,共5分)(&&& ) 56.Zhang Lei often goes home by bike after school.(&&& ) 57.There are two bedrooms in Zhang Lei’s old house.(&&& ) 58.There are many trees in front of the house.(&&& ) 59.Zhang Lei doesn’t like his old house.(&&& ) 60.Zhang Lei’s parents plan to buy a new house because the old house will be pulled down.B&& Mike is an American boy. His father wants to go to China for a trip. Mike wants to go with his father. But his father says, “Sorry, Mike. I can’t take you there this time. But I will take you next time. Wait for me at home and I will come back in a month. You will get some gifts from China.” When he leaves, Mike asks him, “Are you going to China by ship?”&& “What?” asks Father.&& Mike says again clearly. “Oh! I’m not!” answers Father.&& “Why not, Dad?” asks Mike.&& “My boy, I can’t get to China on a sheep. China is very far from here. I’ll go to China by ship, not by sheep.”
请阅读上文,根据短文内容选择正确的选项。(每小题2分,共10分)(&&& ) 61.Mike lives in _________.&&&&&&&&& A. the USA&&&&& B. Japan&&& C. the UK (&&& )62.Mike’s father will _________ China.A. work in&&&&&& B. go on a trip to&&&&&&&& C. live in(&&& ) 63.Mike will go to China _________.&&&&&&&&& A. with his father this time&&&&&&&&& B. with his father next timeC. with his mother this time(&&& ) 64.Mike’s father will go to China _________.&&&&&&&&& A. by train&&&&&& B. on a sheep&&&&&&&&&& C. by ship&&&& (&&& ) 65.From the passage, we know __________.A. Mike’s mother wants to go to China.B. Mike’s pronunciation(发音) isn’t good.C. Mike knows about China very well. CBig Ben is not the name of a man. It is the name of a huge clock in London. London is the capital of England. This clock has four faces, so no matter where you stand, you can read the time on the face of Big Ben. Each face is the size of a double-decker (双层公共汽车). The hands are about four metres long. It is about the size of two people standing on top of each other. If you go to London, you may want to visit the House of Parliament (国会大厦).That’s where you will find Big Ben sitting at the top of the clock tower (塔) of the Houses of Parliament. You will hear it as well as you see it. The giant(巨大的) clock makes such a loud noise (声音) that you can hear it from far away.“Ding dong, ding dong,”it goes every fifteen minutes.The clock was named (被命名) after a big man. He was Sir Benjamin Hall. This man did much building work in London many years ago.请阅读上文,根据短文内容,选出最佳答案。(每小题2分,共10分)(&&& ) 66.Big Ben is ___________.
A. a double-deckerB. a huge clockC. a tower&(&&& ) 67.The clock strikes (敲钟) every __________ . A. ten minutesB. fifteen minutesC. thirteen minutes&(&&& )68.Which of the following has the same meaning as the word“large”?&
A. big and doubleB. huge and loudC. big and huge&(&&& ) 69.You can read the time of Big Ben ___________.& A. at the top of the clock towerB. on the four faces of the clockC. in the Houses of Parliament (&&& ) 70.The best title (标题) of this passage is ___________. A. Big Ben&&&&&& B. Sir Benjamin Hall&&&&& C. The capital of England
五、词汇知识。每小题1分,共10分)A) 请根据句意及首字母提示或汉语提示写出单词。(每小题1分,共5分)71.Zhan Tianyou is a famous __________(工程师) in China.72.What are you going to do on _______________(假期)?&73.British Airway is one of the _______________(最繁忙的)international airlines.74.Labour Day is in M___________. It is the fifth month of the year.75.Yang Liwei showed the Chinese national f____________ to people in the space.B) 请选择括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。(每小题1分,共5分)76.People in the world live in different _______________ (place / places).77.David ______________ in the park now.& ( has a picnic / is having a picnic)& 78.Mr. Li enjoys ___________ films a lot.& ( watching/ to watch)79.________ Diana_______________ to some music tomorrow?(Is, listening / Is, going to listen)80.Nanning is _______________ than Beijing. ( hot / hotter)
六、书面表达。(10分 )请根据所给提示,以David’s Sunday为标题写一篇英语短文,介绍David上周日的活动。可适当发挥,词数60词左右。&Sundaymorning&afternoon&rid plaevening& (作文请写在答题卷上)& 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【求助】人教版七年级语文针对性训练期末复习六七上期末模拟检测卷
人教版七年级语文针对性训练期末复习六七上期末模拟检测卷
step1 上传文档... step2 填写文档信息... step3 提交回答...
填写文档信息
填写文档信息
正确解答1个求助,您将获得10经验值和1豆元。每天最多获得100经验值和1豆元
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网
扫描二维码下载客户端
2亿文档免费下
发送豆丁消息邀请成员(特权每天可使用1次。每次最多2人)
(输入邀请成员的用户名,多个用户用“;”隔开)
豆丁提示:

我要回帖

更多关于 外研版七年级下册教案 的文章

随机推荐