2014年2014中考说明文阅读题任务型阅读怎么做

全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
2014年全国中考英语分类汇编阅读理解(任务型)
来源:中考网&&&&作者:碧月风荷&&&& 15:38:46
  欢迎关注中考网微信(ID:zhongkao_com),2015年中考真题、作文、查分、分数线、填报志愿、录取全程跟进!
  (2014河北)
  九、任务型阅读(共5小题,每小题2分,计10分)
  阅读短文,并按要求完成76-80题。
  In today's world of mobile phones, most people have at least one time-telling tool with them. Since these small machines are so common, will people stop wearing the 500-year-old watches? According to some people, yes. A teenager says it's unnecessary to wear a watch. Many young people agree-and use their mobile& phones to tell time. Louis Galie, apresident, said that fewer young people wear watches today than five years ago.
  However, watchmakers say that watches get popular again when people reach their 20s and 30s. By then, they want to spend money on a nice time-telling tool which doesn't just keep a good time. For this reason, the watch industry has become an accessory business (配件业) in recent years.
  Today's ______ offer a lot of uses that meet the need of almost any personality (个性). They can be used as compasses (指南针), calendars, and even USB drivers&
  People are always trying their best to create new kinds of watches. A certain watchmaker
&&&&请下载附件:
&&&&《2014年全国中考分类汇编阅读理解(任务型)》
北京市公安局海淀分局备案编号:
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved., DPerhaps I can get there with a boat. Perhaps I can get back to England one day.‖ So I decided to make myself a boat. I cut down a big tree, and then began to make a long hole(洞) in it. It was hard work, but about six months later, I had a very fine canoe(独木舟). Next, I had to get it down to the sea. How foolish I was! Why didn’t I think before I began working? Of course, the canoe was too heavy. I couldn’t move it! I pulled and pushed and tried everything, but it didn’t move. I was very unhappy for a long time after that. That happened in my fourth year on the island. In my sixth year I did make myself a smaller canoe, but I didn’t try to escape in it. The boat was too small for a long journey, and I did not want to die at sea. The island was my home now, not my prison(监狱), and I was just happy to be alive. A year or two later, I made myself a second canoe on the other side of the island, I also built myself a second house there, and so I had two homes. My life was still busy from morning to night. There were always things to do or to make. I learnt to make new clothes for myself from the skins of dead animals. They looked very strange, it is true, but they kept me dry in the rain. I kept food and tools(工具) at both my houses, and also wild goats(山羊). There were many goats on the island, and I made fields with high fences to keep them in. They learnt to take food from me, and soon I had goats’ milk to drink every day. I also worked hard in my corn(玉米) fields. And so many years went by. 1.According to the passage, we know that Robinson 2.The first canoe that Robinson made was use it. 3.In the sixth year, what did Robinson think of the island ? heavy England. he couldn’t move it and didn’t4.把短文中画底线的句子译成汉语。5.根据短文内容用一个完整的英文句子回答问题。 To survive(生存),what did Robinson do on the island?1 (二)The holiday’s upon us . After months of study, you have some time to yourself . So , why not read a book ? Well , some people will say , DWhy trouble with books? We have the Internet and other media (媒体) that offer a lot more colorful programs . Books are history!‖ But don’t be fooled . There’s still a lot to be said for reading-and reading as widely as possible. (1) One clear reason is that a well-chosen ______ is a wonderful collection of ______ and expressions, so long as you have a good dictionary, of course. Believe me , it’s far easier to get new English words and expressions from a book or article than it is from the TV or the Internet. (2) But an even more important point is that books give you something that modern media simply can not. The webpage(网页)is always full of pictures and the text is often designed to make it as easy to read as possible. Though Deasy‖ may be welcome, unluckily it’s of little use for any long-time development of reading skills and the general language level. For that , there’s still no substitute(替代品)for a book . But perhaps the best single reason is that simply choosing what you read and doing it by yourself means that it’s something you do by and for yourself. You can choose what you want to read. It’s hard work, but while you are reading, you’ll find that what once seemed like a duty is now a pleasure . Reading can bring us pleasure . 1.在(1)句空白处填入适当的词:___________ ___________ 2.把(2) 划线句子翻译成中文:3.回答问题: How many reasons for reading books does the text mention?4.在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的句子:It’s nearly useless .5.在文中找出最能表达文章主题的句子:2 (三)In May 2011,Gao Xiaosong,a Chinese musician,was caught in a car accident. When the police asked him to take a breath alcohol test(酒精呼气测试) ,the result showed that he had drunk too much wine. Because of that, he is now in prison (监狱) and can’t be allowed to drive cars in China for five years. Nowadays,cars are very important in people’s life. More and more cars are going into Chinese families. However,lots of car accidents take place and many people are hurt or killed every year. According to a p olice survey, 78 there are a lot of drivers driving after drinking. And the number of drunken driving is still large. After drinking,a driver can’t control himself or his car. In some cases(案例) ,some drivers even drove into rivers or houses after they drank. As it is so dangerous,there is no excuse for drunken drivi ng. Remember the following three rules when driving. Never drive after drinking. Never let anyone drive after drinking. 79 Never give alcohol(酒)to anyone who would drive later. If all of us can keep these three rules in mind, there will be fewer car accidents, fewer people will be heart-broken. For the safety of ourselves and for the happiness of our families,we must remember:No driving after drinking! A.根据短文内容简要答问题。 1. How many years can’t Gao Xiaosong be allowed to drive?2. Why can’t people drive after drinking ?B.将短文中划线部分的句子译成汉语。(不可直译。要根据语境,意译) 3. 4. C.请给短文拟一个适当的标题。(可在原文中找) 5.3 (四)A man named Nick went on a fishing holiday. Fishing was his favorite sport , and he had many prizes for fish he had caught. One summer the weather was beautiful and fishing was supposed to be good , so he decided to travel around the countryside, spending a few days fishing in t he rivers . Unfortunately, he didn’t have much luck, and he caught only a few small fish. He was quite(A) ________ and was going to go back home, when he heard of a large river that was full of fish nearby . He found the river quite easily and followed it through the country to a place where it flowed(流动) through a farm. He decided to ask the farmer’s permission to fish in the river. DYou have my permission,‖ the farmer said. DBut you should be careful. For years I stopped my kids from going near the river.‖ DIs the river dangerous?‖ Nick asked. DIt’s not the river,‖ the farmer said , Dit’s the (B) ________. They are huge . They’re so big that my kids couldn’t hold them.‖ Nick was very excited. All fishermen want to catch really big fish. DHow big are they?‖ he asked. DWell,‖ the farmer told him, D Last week I lost one over three feet long, and yesterday I lost one over four feet long.‖ DWhat bad luck ,‖ Nick said , DI hate losing a big fish once I’ve hooked(钓)him.‖ DWho’s talking about the fish?‖ the farmer said. DIt’s two of my kids that I lost.‖ 根据短文内容,完成下列任务: 1. 回答问题:How long would Nick spend fishing in the river ? __________________________________________________________________ 2. 选择一个合适的词填在(A)处 ___________ A. disappointed B. excited C. worried D. interested3. 在文中找出The fish are too big for my kid to hold.的同义句。4. 在(B)处填上一个合适的词____________ 5. What happened to the farmer’s two kids ? B. They were killed by fish . C. They were fishing. A. They got lost near the river. D. They were eating dinner.4 (五)American schools are quite different from those in China. In America, at the beginning of the term, students must select their co urses and teachers first. While in China students usually have no chances to select their courses and teachers. Selecting is very important for your grades in America. So at the first term, don’t select too many courses , 4. Or you’ll feel very nervous and it may influence your study . Then you have to ask for some teaching plans. There is some information about subjects, time arranging, marks and textbooks. At the some time, you must choose the teachers. Different teachers have different teaching methods. If the teacher is called Dkiller‖ by the last grade, many students will give up choosing him. Because this kind of teacher will leave too much homework, too many exams and give too low grades. There is another thing after you select the course and the teacher. How to buy textbooks makes each student feel hard. The textbooks in America are very expensive. Each copy is about $30-50. In order to save money, many students buy some used textbooks, and some students usually borrow textbooks from the school library. You must get enough ready before class. In class, discussi ng is very important. 5 老师鼓励 你提出问题或展示你自己的观点。They don’t usually ask you to sit well. Instead they allow you to sit or stand everywhere you like. They don’t give you much homework to do . You can learn some knowledge and do exercises by yourself. So in American schools, you must do almost all things yourself . 根据文章内容,补全 1、2 句中所缺单词、短语或句子。 1. At the beginning of the new term , American students have to ask for some teaching plans and get their textbooks ready besides .2.The teacher ________________________ will always leave too much homework , too many exams and give too low grades . 3.根据文章内容回答问题 Why do many students in America buy used textbooks ?4.请将文中黑体字译成汉语5.请将划线句子译成英语5 (六)When I grow up, ①I do not remember______the words D I love you‖_____ my father. When your father never says them to you when you are a child, it gets harder and harder for him to say those words as he gets older. In fact, I could not remember when I had last said those words to him, either. I decided to set my self-esteem (自尊) aside and make the first move. DDad…I love you!‖ I said to him nervously on the phone. There was a silence at the other end and he slowly answered, D Well, I love you, too!‖ I chuckled(轻声笑)and said, DDad, 你想说的话.‖ Fifteen minutes later my mother called and nervously asked, D Paul, is everything OK?‖ A few weeks later, Dad got used to ending our phone chat with the words, DPaul, I love you.‖ Tears were rolling down when I finally Dheard‖ the love. ③ I realized that this special moment had taken our father-son relationship to a new level. A few months after this special moment, my father narrowly escaped death following a heart operation. If I had not taken the first step and Dad had not survived the operation, I would have never Dheard‖ the love. Be sure to let love be heard. 1. 在①句的空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整,上下文通顺。_________ , ___________ . 2. 将②句译成英文。 _____________________________________________________________ 3. 将③句译成中文。 _____________________________________________________________ 4. 找出与 After a few weeks, Dad was used to ending our phone chat with the words.意思相近的句子。 I know you love me, and when you are ready, ②我知道你会说5. 在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。6 (七)Very often , new-born babies are not beautiful . They are wrinkled (多皱的) or hairless, or they have an angry look on their faces. They seem to say, DGet away! I hate everybody .‖ But to a parent , that hairless , wrinkled , angry-faced baby is the most beautiful and perfect child in the world. When that proud father or mother asks you, DWell, isn’t she beautiful?‖ What are you going to say? Is this the time for the truth? Of course not! You look that proud father in the eye and say, DYes, she is! She is really a beauty. (3) She is one in a million . She’s as beautiful as a picture! I can tell !‖ In English this is a white lie. White lies don’t hurt people. They are not cruel (残忍的) or angry words. People use them to make a difficult thing a little easier. When people don’t want to meet someone, or eat something new that they really don’t like at their friend’s house. They tell a white lie. They are trying to be kind. They don’t want to hurt someone . (4)It’s important to be honest , but many people feel that being kind is sometimes more important .A. 根据短文内容简要回答下列问题: 1. What does a new-born baby look like?2. Why are you going to tell a white lie when a parent asks what you think of their new baby ?B. 将短文中划线的两个句子译成汉语。 3. 4. 5. Which is the best title for the passage ? A. New-born babies _______ C. A white lie D. Being dishonestB. One in a million7 (八)In the past twenty years, riding bicycles has become more and more popular among people of all ages . (83) Bicycles have long played an important part in the lives of American young people. But today an even greater number of adults cycle along roadsides and bicycle paths. These new riders are often trying to become fit or lose weight. They have found that bicycling is a pleasant way to stay healthy. This is certainly good for health. But it has also brought some problems. With all these added people on the road, bicycle safety has become a matter of real importance. Bicycle safety is mostly a matter of common sense. People should ride only on bicycle paths where they will not be badly hurt. There are also a number of rules that riders should follow, especially when riding on streets or highways. Bicyclists should never ride against the traffic, nor should they carry other people on their bicycles. They are also supposed to ride in single line on busy streets and to walk bicycles across the busy intersections (交叉路口) . (84)By following t hese rules, bicycle riders will not only stay healthy but also be safe. In one recent year, the National Safety Council reported that 34 thousand bicycle riders were hurt in highway accidents. In that same year, another six hundred riders were killed. Since the introduction of crash helmets (头盔) in 1980, the number of injuries (伤者) and deaths from bicycling accidents had gone down. Today, more and more riders realize the dangers of bicycling. They are wearing helmets and paying closer attention to cycling rules. A. 根据短文内容回答下列问题。 1. How many rules should the riders follow ? Give one example.2. According to the National Safety Council’s report , what’s the total number of injuries and deaths in one recent year? B. 将短文中划线部分译成汉语。 3. 4. C. 请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。 5.8 (九)In the past , man did not have to think about the protection of the environment. There were few people on the earth, and natural resources(资源) seemed to be unlimited(无限的) . Today things are different , the world has become too crowded .We are using up our natural resources too quickly and at the same time we are polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals (化学制品). If we continue to do this, human life on th e ①_______ will ②_______ survive. Everyone realizes today that if too many fish are taken from rivers and the sea, there w ill soon be none left. Yet, with modern fishing methods (方法) , more and more fish are caught . We know that if too many trees are cut down, forests will disappear and nothing will grow on the earth. Yet we continue to use bigger and more powerful machines to cut down more and more trees. We realize that if rivers are polluted with waste products from factories, fish will die. However, in most countries wastes are still put into rivers or the sea, and there are few laws to prevent this. Also, we know that if the population of the world is becoming larger and larger, in a few years there will not be enough food . What can we do to solve these problems ? If we eat more vegetables and less meat , there will be more food available for everyone . ③Our natural resources will last longer if we learn to recycle (循环再用) them . The world population will not rise so quickly if people use modern methods of birth control. Finally, if we educate people to think about the problems, we shall have a better and cleaner planet in the future. In a word, it is very important to protect our environment. 1. 在①、②空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺。 ① 2. 把③句译成中文。 ②3. 回答问题: How can we protect fish ?4. 在文中找出与 There will be more and more people in the world.意思相近的句子。5. 在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。9 (十)Reading is a very good hobby for all the students. You can know much about the world ①_____ the help of all kinds of books. I’m sure everyone has a favorite subject. For example, some are interested in animals, some in history, and some are interested in literature. Mine is science. I like ②___it___ because it’s fun and educational. My favorite novel is Around the World in Eighty Days.③It was written by Jules Verne , a French writer. Jules Verne was regarded as father of Modern Science Fiction because he devoted(奉献) himself to literature and wrote several ④wellCknown scientific romances. The exciting story of Around the World in Eighty Days tells us about an English gentleman whose name is Mr. Phileas Fogg , He travels around the world in eighty days. From the story, we can see the writer’s love for the sea, traveling and adventure (冒险).In fact, they played an important role in his life.⑤ 多亏了 the writer’s imagination, language skills and scientific and geographical (地理的) knowledge, we can feel as if we were there when we read the story .1. 根据上下文写出①处所缺的单词。 2. 写出②处划线单词所指代的内容。 3. 将③处改为主动语态。① ②处指代Jules Verne , the French writer _________ the novel Around the World in Eighty Days . 4. 写出④处划线单词的同义词。5. 将⑤处划线汉语翻译成英语。10 (十一)It is said that more than four million people die each year from smoking. That number is frightening. Yet people around the world continue to smoke. In the United States, about forty-seven-million adults smoke. This year, more than 430,000 Americans died of diseases which have something to do with smoking. The American Cancer Society(美国癌症协会)says smoking harms the body greatly. It warns that smoking even a number of cigarettes is dangerous. It’s (3) ______________________________(戒烟是不容易的。)However, doctors say you probably will live longer if you do stop smoking. You will feel better and look better. You also will protect the health of family members who breathe your smoke. There is not one right way to stop smoking, doctors say. Any way can help. You can take long walks or spend time in places where smoking is not allowed. Also, you can eat a small piece of fruit or vegetable instead of having a cigarette. (4)The sooner you stop smoking, the more you’ll reduce (减少) your chances of getting cancer and other diseases. Stop smoking before smoking stops you!1. How many people die from smoking each year ?2. What does the American Cancer Society say about smoking ?3. 根据短文完成句子。 It’s 4. 把短文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。 .5. 给短文拟一个恰当的英文标题。11 (十二)You many buy different things. Some , such as pencils, CDs or books, some cost a lot of money, bikes or toys, for example. (4) If you want to buy the right things for the right price, making a wise decision is very important. Ma king a good decision can save you money. So how can you make a good decision when you buy a product? (1)①_____________ Step 1: Know why you are buying a product Before buying a product, think about ? ? ? how often and when you will use the product. what the main use of the product is. whether you need the product now or later.Step 2: Research the product If you have decided to buy it, you must want to buy the best one. You need to find out ? ? ? ? what companies make the product. The different prices of the product. What others say shout the product. Where you can buy the product.You can shop in stores, online, or in factory outlets(厂家供销店). Step 3: Ask questions before you buy. For example, do I need to buy batteries? These steps will help you become a smart shopper. (1) ②_____________ Remember, knowing a lot makes you a wise shopper! 1. 从 A、B、C 中为(1)①②选出两个适当的选项,并将其字母标号分别填在下面横线上。 A. If you follow them, you will get the best deal (交易) . B. Here are some steps you can take for wise shopping . C. Knowing what others say about the product can help you make the decision . ① 2. How many steps should you take before you buy a product? ②3. Where can you buy the product according to the passage?4. 请把划线部分的句子译成汉语。5. Give a title to the passage .12 (十三)As we know , Xiao Shenyang and Liu Qian did wonderful jobs in the CCTV Spring Festival Gala . Now many people are crazy about these two persons. But how much do you know about them ? Xiao Shenyang was born in a poor peasant family which is in difficult family conditions. His real name is Shen He. He is an actor. He is good at Er Ren Zhuan. He learned acts, following Zhao Benshan. During the school life, he was very active in many activities. He looks like a simple man, but he never stops pursuing (追求) his artistic aspiration (渴望) . More and more people like his style of performance, and we hope he can make great progress in the future. Liu Qian is a young magician from Taiwan. At the age of 7, Liu saw a cute magic toy in a shop. At that moment he began to love and decided to learn magic. Liu didn’t go to any magic school. He practiced tricks every day to improve his skills, until one day he was able to put on a show for his class. He saw the surprise on everyone’s face, and he felt it was cool. He often does street shows for passers-by, police and farmers. He worked hard at it. Now he is a famous magician.任务:请阅读这篇短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格中关于小沈阳和刘谦的信息。 Xiao Shenyang Job How to succeed 1.__________ He learned acts , following Zhao Benshan. During the school life , he Liu Qian A young magician from Taiwan He always learned magic 3.__________ at the beginning. At his show for his class, he found everyone 5._______________ and he felt it was cool. He often does street shows for people. He works hard at it.2.__________. He looks like 4.___________. But he never stops pursuing the artisticaspiration.13 (十四)Co-operation(合作)is always needed when you make a project that the teacher gives you . First,discuss all you would like to do with your classmates.Choose one of the members to write down what you’re talking about.Then, with the ideas you get, list all you want.Everyone shares the duty for the project.You can collect information not only from books but also on the Internet.Making a survey(调 查)and doing a research are also good ways.After that,all the members put what has been found together.Try to make the project more well-organized.In the end, you can give a report in front of your class to show the results of your hard work.根据英文释义及首字母提示。拼写单词。 1.i_______ plan;opinion 2.s_______ use,pay or have something with others 同义句转换。每空一词。 You can collect information not only from books but also on the Internet. You Can collect information 3_______ from books 4__________ on the Internet . 根据短文内容简答问题。 What can you give in front of your class to show the results of your hard work ? 5.___________________________________________________.14 (十五)Stress is the feeling you get when you’re really worried about something . This is the kind of worry that troubles you for hours, or even days. It makes you feel upset, scared, or angry. You may find it ① difficult to eat and sleep, or you might eat and sleep much more than usual. ② Stressing out will lead to serious problems like heart illness. But not all stress is bad for you. The good kind keeps your body and mind alert(警惕)and can make you perform better, like when you’re giving a speech to your class or running to the finish line. What causes stress? Do you know why your dad is worried about the bills , or your mom is unhappy? Because they’re stressed out! There are lots of things in your life that can cause stress―having too much homework , taking a test in a subject that you are not good at , or hearing your parents argue! There are some ways to deal with stress . If you are stressed out, try these quick and easy ways to relax! Take part in sports and out-of-class activities. Try to get at least eight hours of sleep every night. Eat a healthy, balanced diet that includes all kinds of food. Talk with your close friends, family members or teachers . It’ll make you feel better, and they may be able to give you advice and help you solve your problem.判断正误,英译汉及回答问题。1-2 为判断(T or F)3 为翻译 4-5 为回答问题. 1. All the stress are bad . ( ) )2. When you are stressed, you must eat and sleep more . ( 3. 把文中①处画线单词替换成其他词语使句意不变。4. Put the underlined sentence ② into Chinese.5. What’s the feeling of the stress?15 (十六)Is it hard for you to get up early and get ready for classes? Some students at Winter Park High School just quickly get up and go to class in their own bedrooms. Of course, their teachers and classmates do not see them because all their class work is on the computer. The Florida High School , the state’s only on-line school, has 250 students who are taking classes at home by computers. DI’m a lot more comfortable at home,‖ said Luke Levesque, a 16-year-old who is taking a computer class on line. He thinks (A) the school’s computer lab is so noisy that he can’t study well.‖ Home is much better ,‖ he says . Students in this first on-line program take classes in math, American government, chemistry, computer, and Web-page design. They also have to go to regular( 正规的) school to attend other classes . When a student is ready to begin in class , he or she (B) _______the computer, reads the teacher’s instructions , and begins working on the lesson for the day. What happens if a student has a question for the teacher? Or the teacher wants to say something about the work a students is doing? The student and the teacher talk to each other every day through e-mail or by telephone . Is it easy for students to cheat on tests(考试作弊) when they’re working at home ? (C) The teachers have already thought about this. They make students take their final exams in person in the classroom. DYou see most of the same things on-line that you see in a regular classroom,‖ says teacher Linda Hayes. If this first on-line program goes well, in three years Florida High School students will be able to take all their classes by computer. When that happens, students will be able to get their high school diplomas (毕业 证书) without having to (D) 走进教室。 1.将划线部分(A)改写成 the school’s computer lab is _______ noisy for _______ to study well . 2.在(B)的空白处填入一个适当的词语 3.将划线部分(C)译成汉语 4.将划线部分(D)译成英语 5.在文中找出能够说明主题的短语16 (十七)Ringing! That’s the bell for another new term.How do you feel when you are in a new school? Do you have feeling of happiness and excitement or feeling of fear? New teachers, classes, classmates and maybe even a new school can all cause students to worry.But there are some things you can do to avoid(避免) back-to-school blues. Become familiar Will you go to a new school this year? Then during the summer, visit your new school and find out the answers to the following questions.Your first day won’t be in a mess. *Where is it? *How long does it take you to get there? Keep it in balance Decide how many activities you’ll take part in, and don’t do too much.Achieving a balance between schoolwork and extra activities will keep your stress level low. Make a smart start Get plenty of rest.It sounds simple, but most teenagers get far less sleep than they need. Studies show that a teen needs over nine hours of sleep a night.When tired, they all become more easily stressed.And stress makes everything seem worse than it really is. Here is another tip to help you prepare for the first day of school .You’d better start going to bed and getting up at your school time two weeks before school begins.Then your body and mind will become rested and prepared for the first day . Get involved The best way to make new friends is to join school clubs.Choose something you enjoy and you’ll meet people who share your interests. All in all , with the rest , preparation and the good mood, you will certainly have a great school year .The title1. Visit the school in order to know where the school is andBecome familiar2..Achieve a balance between schoolwork and extra activities to Keep it in balance 3. .4. Get involvedHave enough sleep and go to bed and get up at your school time two weeks before school . Join school clubs you like and 5. with others .17 (十八)1) Penguins live together, but each pair has their own ground. When a penguin wants to walk through its neighbor’s ground. It must ask for permission (许可) If it doesn’t , they will fight. They also fight for fish. 2) 所有的企鹅都是好父母。3) The father penguins are perhaps the _____father _______ the world. The mothers are away for about two weeks after they lay eggs. Then the fathers look after the eggs. If the eggs get cold , there will be no chicks. There is no food . The snow falls and the wind blows , 3) But the fathers don’t move. Father penguins will fight if a father leaves a chick for a minute. They fight because they all think the chick is theirs . Penguins are strange and wonderful birds .1. 将 1)句译成汉语:2. 在 2)句译成英语:3. 将 3)句空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整,上下文通顺:4.在文中找出与下列句子意思相近的句子: The mothers aren’t with the eggs which they lay for more than ten days .5. 在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子:18 (十九)The people in the USA and England both speak English of course. But sometimes it does not seem like the same language. In fact, there are some important differences between (1) _________ English and _________ English . First of all , they sound very different . Often , Americans don’t say each word separately. They say several words together. Americans may say DI dunno‖ instead of DI don’t know.‖ Or they may say DWhaddya say?‖ instead of DWhat did you say?‖ However , the British are more careful in their speech. They usually say all the words and keep them separate. (2)Sound is not only the difference between British English and American English. Words sometimes have different meanings too. Some American words are never used in England. The same thing is true of some British words in America. For example, the vocabulary for cars and driving is very different. Americans drive trucks, but in England people drive lorries. Many expressions are also different in the two countries. In England, if you are going to telephone your friends, you Dphone them up‖. In America, you Dgive them a call‖. When you are saying goodbye in England you might say DCheerio!‖ In America you might say DSee you later.‖ There’re also some differences in grammar. For example, Americans usually use the helping verb Ddo‖ when they ask a question. They say DDo you have a storybook?‖ But the British often leave out the helping verb. They say DHave you a storybook?‖ All these differences can be confusing (易混淆的) if you are learning English. But most languages are like this. Languages change over time. When people live in separate places, the languages change in different ways. This is what has happened to English. It can also happen to other languages , such as French . Many people in Canada speak French. (3)但是他们的法语和法国的法语不一样。1. 在(1)处填上合适的词 ________________ ________________ 2.将(2)处的英语译成汉语:3. 将(3)处的汉语译成英语:4. 找出 Languages change because of the time and the different places.的同义句5. 找出或写出主题句。19 (二十)Just as in face-to-face communication, there are some basic rules of behavior(行为) that should be followed on the Internet. The basic rule is simple: treat others in the same way you would want to be treated . ①Imagine how you’d feel if you were in the other person’s shoes. For anything you’re about to send: ask yourself, D Would I say that to the person’s face?‖ If the answer is no, rewrite and reread. If someone in the chat room is rude to you, you needn’t to fire back. You should either ignore(不理睬) the person, or use your chat software to block their messages. Remember to respect the beliefs and opinions of others in the chat room . ②Offer advice when asked by newcomers, as they may not be sure what to do or how to communicate. When someone makes a mistake, be kind about it. If you do decide to tell someone about the mistake, point it out politely. At the same time, if you find you are wrong, be sure to correct yourself and apologize to those that you have offended(冒犯).③询问别人诸如年龄、性别和家庭情况等隐私问题是不礼貌的。 Unless you know the person very well, and you are both comfortable with sharing personal information , or don’t ask such questions .1. In the chat room we must respect others’ ____________ and __________ . 2. When you find you make a mistake in the chat room , what should you do?3.将划线部分①翻译成汉语4.选择一个适当的句子放在②处 _______ A. First impressions last longest . B. Everyone was new to the network once . C. The internet has opened up a whole new world for us . D. Even if you feel strongly about it, think twice before saying anything . 5.将划线部分③翻译成英语:20 (二十一)任务:请阅读这篇短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格中的信息。 (每空最多 4 个词。 ) In Canada and the United States,people enjoy entertaining(请客) at home.They often invite friends over for a meal,a party or just for coffee and conversation. Here are the kinds of things people say when they invite someone to their homes: DWould you like to come over for dinner this Saturday night?‖ DHey,we’re having a party on Friday.Can you come?‖ To reply to an invitation , either say thank you and accept , or say you’re sorry and give an excuse.DThanks,I’d love to.What time would you like me to come?‖ or DOh,sorry.I’ve tickets for a movie.‖ Sometimes,however,people say something like invitations but which are not real invitations.For example:DPlease come over for a drink sometime.‖ DWhy not get together for a party sometime?‖ DWhy don’t you come over and see us sometime soon?‖ They are really just polite ways of ending their talk.They are not real invitations because they don’t mention a certain time or date.They just show that the person is trying to be friendly.To reply to expressions like these,people just say DSure,that would be great!‖ or DOK. Yes,thanks .‖ So next time when you hear what sounds like an invitation,listen carefully.Is it a real invitation or is the person just being friendly ?Situations Canadians and Americans often invite friends for meals at home. Someone says DI’ve two movie tickets, Can you go with me after supper?‖ Someone invites you to dinner , but doesn’t mention the time and date. Western people use Dan unreal invitation‖ in their daily conversation.Answers Because they (1) .You want to go , and your answer should be DThanks,(2) You’d better answer DSure, (3) . .‖They really mean to be (4).So remember, next time when you hear something sounds like an invitation, you should pay attention to the (5) .21 (二十二)阅读下列短文,在空格里填入适当的词语。 (每空不超过 4 个单词。 ) Nearly every parent says that we never grow up. In fact, we are maybe 16 or 17 years old. In their eyes, we are always little ones and always do wrong things. For example, when I need to stay at home alone, they always worry about me and my life without them. Most parents always think that they have offered the best things they can to make their children live in a comfortable world. They buy their children pretty clothes, cool shoes, expensive school things, and often a thousand-yuan-cost bike. They think that they have done everything that they can for their dear children. In return, they only want their children to get good results in the examinations. But why their children still can’t understand them? Does it mean that they still want more material (物 质的) things ? No. As a matter of fact, what they want is a true family. What does a true family mean? I think it means a place where we can hide ourselves from the cold world outside. From here, we can get warmth, we can get consolation (安慰) , and we can get happiness. And one important thing is that we should be stronger and more confident in the outside world because we know that we have a family. So I think that parents should sit down to talk with their children to let them know that they have a true family, so the children and their parents could understand each other more and more . Then , no children will be regarded as little ones .Questions What are we always like in our parents’ eyes?Answers In their eyes, we are always little children and always 1 . in theWhat do our parents expect us to do when they give us so much? Do children want a true family? What does 4 mean?They only want us to 2 examinations . 3 .It means a place where children can hide themselves from the cold world outside .How can our parents no longer regard us as little children ?They can talk with us and we can 5 and more .more22 (二十三)The Internet has changed our habits, including our habit of sending greeting cards. There are many e-card websites that make it so easy to find the right greeting cards. They have greatly changed the way we send greetings to each other . Our lives have become so busy that we have limited personal time. These e-card websites have allowed everyone to easily share their feelings and emotions (感情) with the people they love. They contain(包括) plenty of greeting cards that can be used immediately. The users can choose any card they like, from festival greetings to birthday wishes . In fact , e-cards are perfect for any event . That’s why more and more people like to send e-cards. If the users are interested in making their own greeting cards on the internet, they can create a card within only a few minutes . Another benefit of e-card websites is that they have made it possible for you to send top quality cards to your beloved ones and surprise them with cheerful greetings. They allow you to send your greetings on a specific date . So you can plan for the occasion (场合)when you want to send the card. For example, you can send your e-card on a certain day and then visit the person with some flowers the next day. This will surely create a good impression on the person you love. We have never forgotten the importance of saying sorry to our beloved ones. But sometimes we fail to do so because , we are not brave enough to face those we hurt. Some e- cards on these websites allow us to express our feelings in a more thoughtful way . Although some people still would rather buy traditional cards in the shops for the persons they love , especially when they want the cards to last a long time , more and more people are choosing to send greetings on the Internet .Title: Sending E-cards on the Internet Introduction to the topic The way we send greetings to each other 1 e-card websites . Plenty of greeting cards on the websites make it possible for people to 2 Reasons why more and more e-cards people are using with others easily . Users can choose or make their own e-cards , and it doesn’t take 3 time . because of theUsers can plan for the occasion and help create a good impression on the persons they love. E-cards can help you to say 4 a thoughtful way . to those you hurt inConclusionE-cards are becoming more and more 5.23 (二十四)Are the lives of city kids the same as those in villages ? In lots of ways , they are very different . But what are the differences ? Hu Peng and his four friends decided to find them out. Earlier this month, they went to live for a week at Huagui Village near Xishui. They went door to door there and asked kids there lots of questions . They wanted to learn more about village kids’ everyday lives, so they asked questions like these: Do your parents teach you how to do housework? How much money do you usually spend on dinner? What would you do if a thief comes into your houses? They also asked 150 city kids the same question . On April 12, the team gave a report to their class. They told about lot s of differences between children’s lives in cities and those in villages. The biggest difference is independence. Hu’s team say that more than 60 percent of city kids can’t do much housework, but more than 80 percent of village kids can care for themselves. City kids told Hu they cared about school a lot, and they had no time to wash clothes or make their beds . Village kids said they helped their parents with a lot: they cook , clean houses and feed farm animals, Hu’s team also saw that village kids had less pocket money. Many never use computers. They play in rivers or on mountains. Some don’t really like to make new friends. Hu’s team said their trip gave them more self-confidence(自信心) because they were doing something by them-selves. But it also worried them a bit because they saw they still had a lot to learn. DWhen we grow up, our parents can’t take care of us ,‖ Hu said. DWe have to learn to take care of ourselves.‖请根据短文内容完成下表信息: Kids in the city Can’t do much housework . No time to wash clothes or make bed . Have pocket money . Use computers . 5.____________________ . Kids in the country 1. ____________________ . 2. ____________________ . Have 3. pocket money .4. ____________________ . Don’t like to mak e new friends .24
2014中考任务型阅读练习―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 中考任务型阅读试题 的文章

随机推荐