friendly和like中哪个与hard–woking是选出不同类的单词词?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
He said I was hard-working课件
He said I washard-workingSection Aby
LiUnit4 He said I was hard-workingSection AWarming-up:What’s your name?How are you? Do you like basketball?Do you like hamburgers?Period 1I
Garfield.人称What did he say?Period 1直接引语:He said :“I am
Garfield.”人称间接引语:He said he was
Garfield.I don’t like cleaning the room.直接引语:He said: “I don’t like cleaning the room.时态What did he say?间接引语:He said he didn’t like cleaning the room.This is my computer.所有格What didhe say?直接引语:He said : “This is my computer.”所有格间接引语:He said this was his computer.直接引语变为间接引语注意:人称时态所有格直接引语间接引语am\iswasarewereHave\hashadwillwouldcancoulddodid直接引语间接引语一般现在时一般过去时一般将来时过去将来时现在进行时过去进行时过去时态I am hard-working every day.我每天都很认真学习。He said he was hard-working every day.他说他每天都很认真学习。My name is Wenren Size. (闻人思泽)I am 4 years old.I am a happy kid.He said his name was Wenren Size.He said he was 4 years old.He said he was a happy kid.I am playing computer games .I will be
a computer programmer in 20 years.He said he was playing computer games.He said he would be a computer programmer in 20 years.I love my Mom and Dad.I am going to the zoo with my family.He said he loved his Mom and Dad.I am in the park.He said he was in the park.He said he was going to the zoo with his family.I can speak English.The nurse said she would take care of me\us.The nurse said, “I will take care of you.”The boy said he could speak English.I am hard-working.It said it was hard-working.I like eating
bones.He said he liked eating bones.I look beautiful.She said she looked beautiful.What is a soap opera?Do you ever watch soap operas?Soap operasYoung LivesMarciaLanaBenGinaBob1a“Young Lives’’342She said, “ I’m having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night.”What did Marcia say?She said she was having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night.
意外的She said, “ Lana thinks she’s coming to my house to study.”She said Lana thought she was coming to her house to study.She said, “ I’m mad at Marcia.”Lana said she was mad(生气) at Marcia.be mad at sb. =be angry with sb.She said, “ I’ m not going to her house on Friday night.”She said she was not going to her house on Friday night.Girl 1: What did Marcia say?Girl 2: She said she was having a surprise party forLana on Friday night.Girl 1: What did Marcia say?Girl 2: She said Lana thought she was coming
to herhouse to study.Girl 1: What did Lana say?Girl 2: She said she was mad at Marcia.Girl 1: What did Lana say?Girl 2: She said she wasn’t going to
Marcia’s houseon Friday night.TapescriptA: What did she say?B: She said she was having a surprise party for Lana on Friday night.Pairwok1cI want to be the best student in my class!He said he wanted to be the best student in his class.I will try my best to improve my English!He said he would try his best to improve his English.We are good friends!The cat told the mouse they were good friends!I am going to give you some milk!He told the baby he was going to give him some milk!I can give these flowers to my mother!He said he could give these flowers to his mother !I have a dream(梦想).He saidhe had a dream.She
saidI like riding bikes.she liked riding bikes.ExamYou will have an
exam.The teacher told uswe would have an exam.teacherI can make our dream come true.He said
he could make their dream come true.Game time!1。Tony said:"I can play the violin.看看谁的眼力尖,脑力快直接引语变间接引语1.Tony said he could play the violin.2.Mary said:"I am studying Japanese.2.Mary
said she was studying Japanese.3Susan said:"I go shopping every Sunday.3.Susan said she went shopping every Sunday.6.Linda said :"I go camping every week.4.Tom said:"My favorite sport is football.直接引语变间接引语4.Tom said his favorite sport was football.5.Mary said :"I will go on Friday."5.Mary said she would go on Friday.6.Linda said she went camping every week.Group work:A: What kind of soap operas do you ever watch?B: I watched Titanic.A: What are some things that happen on Titanic?B: Jack said he loved Rose.Report: My friend A said he watched a soap opera called Titanic. on it, Jack said he loved Rose.
My friend B said….My friend C said…Homework for today:1.Listen to the tape again .2.Have a conversation about last night’s “Young lives.”Homework:Write down your reportThank you !Unit 4
He said I washard-workingSection APeriod 2A: I like English.B: A said he/she liked English. But I like math.C: B said he/she liked math. I like music.D: C said he/she liked music. I like art.E: D said he/she liked….A: I like English, and I can speak English very well.B: A said she liked English, and she could speakEnglish well.….你说我说大家说I can play the pianoWhat did she /he say?I can speak three languagesHe said he could speak three languages.She said she could play the piano.ExamWe will have an exam.The teacher told uswe would have an exam.I will help you.The policeman told ushe would help us.I am very happy. But first of all, I was mad at Marcia.Lana said she was very happy. But first of all, she was mad at Marcia.She told us she was very happy. But first of all, she was mad at Marcia.It was an exciting weekend for me.He said it was an exciting weekend for him.He told me it was an exciting weekend for him.Young LivesListen and write T or F for each statement.1.Ben told Lana that Marcia was going to have a surprise party for her.2.Lana said she wasn’t mad at Marcia anymore.3.Lana said that she wouldn’t go to Marcia’s house on Friday night.4. Marcia called everyone and told them she wasn’t going to have a party.5.Lana told Marcia she would bring some books to her house on Friday night.TTFTF2a2bamBenLanawillamMaciawillA:What happened on “Younglives” last night?B:Ben told Lana that Macia wasgoing to have a surprise partyfor her.23451.Pairwork:(发生)3a
Read the newspaper story. Fill in the blanks.“Young Lives” this weekIt was an exciting week for the people on the soap opera “Young Lives”. First of all, Marcia told Ben she
having a surprise party for Lana, and that Lana
she was going to her house to study. Then Lana
mad at Marcia, and that she
going to her house on Friday. So Ben told Lana that Marcia was
to have a party for her. Lana told Ben that she
mad at Marcia anymore, and that she
go to Marcia’s house on Friday night. However, Marcia called everyone and
them that she
going to have the party.wasthoughttoldwaswasn’tgoingwasn’twouldtoldwasn’tfirst of all 首先Questions for 3a:What did Marcia tell Ben first?She told Ben she was having a surprise party for Lana.2. What did Lana think?She thought Marcia was going to her house to study.3. What did Lana tell Ben?She told Ben she was mad at Marcia, and that she wasn’t going to her house on Friday.4. So what did Ben
tell Lana?He told Lana that Marcia was going to have a party for her.5. What did Lana tell Ben then?She told Ben that she wasn’t mad at Marcia anymore, and she would go to Marcia’s house on Friday.6. What happened at last?Marcia called everyone and told them that she wasn’t going to have the party.3b
Imagine the next episode of “Young Lives”.Finish the newspaper article.Last night on “Young Lives”,it was an exciting night. There was a surprising party. Lana said she would bring some drinks and snacks to Marcia’s house on Friday night. But Lana forgot to bring some things. Marcia was still very glad. Then they went to the park outside the Marcia’s house. Marcia and Lana were surprised to see their classmates. They smiled. Then every student took out their gifts. They laughed, ate and drank. How happy they were!(情节,插曲)I want you to pass this basketball to me.He said he wanted Jim to pass this basketball to him.He said he wanted to pass the book to his friend.I want to pass the book to my friend.I am supposed to meet you at the bus stop this morning to return the book.He said he was supposed to meet her at the bus stop this morning to return the book.(打算,预料)Jim,I want to go to the movie with you.MarymessageMary said she wanted to go to the movie with Jim.4
Role play. Work in groups of four. Use the role play cards to have a conversation. Then change roles and practice again.  每个同学询问小组内其他成员周末有什么安排,并将周末安排填入表格中,并选派一个同学向全班汇报。Homework最快乐的周末Unit 4 He said I was hard-workingSection Bperiod 31.What did you do last Friday?2.Do you know the result of the month exams / your end-of-year exams?3. How do you feel about the result?(exciting, disappointed, lucky, surprised, happy, nervous…)Check (√)the sentences that are true for you.____ I’m hard-working.____ I’m good at speaking.____ I’m lazy.____ In English, I’m better atreading than listening.____ I can do better inChinese.____ I’m careless.____ I should work harder atEnglish.What did she say?Report CardLucy
91Check (√)the sentences that are true for you.____ I’m hard-working.____ I’m good at speaking.____ I’m lazy.____ In English, I’m better atreading than listening.____ I can do better inphysics.____ I’m careless.____ I should work harder atEnglish.What did she say?Report CardCathy
88Check (√)the sentences that are true for you.____ I’m hard-working.____ I’m good at speaking.____ I’m lazy.____ In English, I’m better atreading than listening.____ I can do better in math.____ I’m careless.____ I should work harder atEnglish.What did he/she say?Report CardBob
82Report CardYou’rehard-working.You’re goodat writing.You can dobetter.You’re goodat reading .John
92Report CardYou’re ahard-workingstudent.You shouldbe careful.You can dobetter.You’re goodat reading andneed morepractice.Ted
A: What did your Chinese teacher say?B: He/She said I was hard-working.A: What did your English teacher say?B: She said I was good at speaking.……PairworkReport cardName:
.Chinese –Math -English –Physics --Think about yourend-of -year exams.What your teacherssay about theresult of your exams.Listen to the dialogue about Scott’s report card and fill in the speech bubbles.2aYou’re hard-working.You’re good at speaking.You can do better.Listen again. Which is
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at listeningHistory—can do betterScience—lazy student2bName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—can do betterScience—good studentName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—can do betterScience—lazy studentName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—should do betterScience—lazy student1234Scott’s report cardWrite your own report card. (Have fun. You don’t have to tell the truth!)Then write a letter to a relative or a friend about your report card..Dear ______,I got my report cardfor my month exams._______________________________________________________________________________________________.Yours,_____3cDear Mother,This is my report card. My math teacher said I was lazy. Please don’t worry about me. I can catch up with other students. My English teacher said I was good at speaking and listening. I should more practice writing and reading. My Chinese teacher said I was good. My science teacher said I did best. My head teacher said I was friendly to others.Yours,LindaListen to Alan’s letter. Which is
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at listeningHistory—can do betterScience—lazy studentName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—can do betterScience—good studentName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—can do betterScience—lazy studentName
____Math– hard-workingSpanish—good at speakingHistory—should do betterScience—lazy student1234Alan’s report cardI am in good health. but my husband has a cold.GrandmaGrandpaI always get exciting when I see the envelope from my grandson.Dear grandma,How’s it ___? I hope that grandpa is ___now. I ___ sorry to ___That he had a cold last week. I hope you are ___ good _____.Things are __ here. I finished my _____ exams last week and gotmy ___ card today. I always get ____ when I see the _____ fromschool in the mail, but ____ I ___ OK this time. I had a really ____time with science this _____, and I wasn’t _____ to ____ that my____report was ___ my science teacher. She said __ was ___, which____true. It’s just that I find science really ___. ___ disappointingresult ___ in history. My history teacher said I _____ do ______. The
good news ___ that my math teacher said I was __. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was _____.Well, that’s _____ all the news I ____ for now. Mom and Dad send their _____.Love,Alanhave a coldabout his report card1.How’s it going?2.be in good health3.end-of-year exam4.get nervous5.this semester6.a disappointing resultan envelope3aA. final-term examB. this termC. get worriedD. a result that makes sb.disappointedE. How’s everything going?F. be healthyMatch:Dear grandma,How’s it going? I hope that grandpa is well now. I was sorry to hear that he had a cold last week. I hope you are in good health.Things are fine here. I finished my end-of-year exams last week, and got my report card today. I always get nervous when I see the envelope from school in the mall, but luckily I did OK this time. I had a really hard time with science this semester, and I wasn’t surprised to find that my worst report was from my science teacher. She said I was lazy, which isn’t true. It’s just that I find science really difficult. Another disappointing result was in history. My history teacher said I could do better. The good news is that my math teacher said I was hard-working. And my Spanish teacher said my listening was good.Well, that’s about all the news I have for now. Mom and Dad send their love.
Love,Alan3aWhat’s wrong with Alan’s grandpa?2.
What exam did she finish last week?3.
Did Alan do OK this time?4.
How does Alan feel when she see the envelope from school?5.
Did Alan do well in science?6.What did her science teacher say?7. Was Alan good at history?8. What did her history teacher say?9. What did her math teacher say?10. What did her Spanish teacher say?He had a cold last week.She finished her end-of-year exams.Yes, she did.She always get nervous.No, she didn’t.Her science teacher said she was lazy.No, she wasn’t.Her history teacher said she could do better.Her math teacher said she was hard-working.Her Spanish teacher said her listening was good.3aListen , read and understand.Then fill in the blanksto check your understanding.Alan wrote a letter to his _______. He hoped his grandpa
was ______ then because he had had a cold the week ______. He hoped that his grandma was ______ as well. In his letter, he told her something about his __________ exams. He said he got _______ when he saw the ________ with the report card from school. His ______ report was from his science teacher just because he found science really ____________ not because he was _____. The result in history made him ___________. The math teacher said he was a ____________ __________. His ________ teacher said his _________ was good.grandmahealthybeforeend-of-yearnervousenvelopeworstdifficult/ hardlazydisappointedhard-working
studentSpanishlisteningwellHomework:模仿3a的内容,选择2b中2或3写一封信给你的好友.Unit 4 He said I was hard-workingSection Bperiod 4Report cardMath teacher:History teacher:English teacher:Science teacher:Wang Lin isn’t very hard-working.Wang Lin is very lazy.Wang Lin is friendly to others.Wang Lin should do better.How was your report?Well, my math teacher said ….We had a big fight.Can you copy others’ homework?Sorry ,I will do my own homework.NancyMom
asked me if I could copy others’ homework.It will start a bad habit. And you will not do your own any more.Why not?Mom said it would start a bad habit and we would not do our own homework any more..Read the story and answer the questions.My best friend is Xiao Li,but last week in school we had a big fight, and she didn’t talk
to me.It all started when she asked me if she could copy my homework.I asked her why she wanted to do that ,and she said that she had forgotten to do hers . I said I didn’t think it was a good idea for her to copy my homework. She wanted to know why I didn’t think it was a good idea. I said it would start a bad habit and that she should do her own work .
She got really mad at me and said she didn’t want to be my best friend anymore.I said that was OK and I was sure she would get over it . And she did .
Yesterday she told me she was sorry .She said it was much better if she did her own work.Read the passage and fill in the chart.1.Who is the writer’s best friend ?2.What happened last week in school ?3.Did Xiao Li get over ?4.Why did the write refuse Xiao Li ?5.Why did Xiao Li want to copy the writer’shomework ?Questions.Suppose your friend want to know something about Xiao Li. Please make a conversation with your friend.A: Who’s your best friend?
B: My best friend is Xiao Li。A: How did it start?B: It all started when she asked me if she could copy my homework.
A: Why did she want to do that?
B: She said she had forgotten to do hers.
A: What did you do then?
B: I told her that it was a bad idea.
A: Did she think so?
B: No. She got really mad at me.
A: What happened at last?
B: I said I was sure she would get over it. And she did. Yesterday she told me she was sorry.….Are there any problems in your study life?----Are you friendly to others?----Do you get on well with others?----Will you help others?----Do you have good friends?Have a discuss:Homework:Write the passage as a conversation.You can begin with……A: Who’s your best friend ?B: My best friend is Xiao Li ,but lastweek we had
a big fight and now sheisn’t talking to me.A: How did it start ?B: ……readingShe said helping others changed her life.period 5What do you think of your life?(food, clothes, lifestyle, study environment)How are you feeling now?(happy, get bored, exciting,...)We need help …the poorWe need help …childrenChildren are unable to go to schoolWhat can we do to help them?We need help …old peopleWe need help …disabled peopleWe need help …the blindPoor village schoolWhat can we do to help them?Educational aidsend volunteers to teach in China’s rural areas.GROUPWORKDiscuss
with your partnerswhat can you do for them?People who need helpSomething we can do for themold peopleWe can clean their homethe old and the childrenWe can give our seats(座位) to them on the bus.We can help them cross the road.The poor(贫困的人)We can give them some money and books.disabled children (The blind/ deaf-mute)sick peopleorphanhomeless peopleA. The life in Yang Lei’s school was very hard.Read for meaing,not for detail.Scan the passage, and choose the main idea of it.B. Yang Lei enjoyed helping the students in
poor mountain village.C. Yang Lei’s students liked her very much.(了解文章大意,先不要注重细节。)Match the main idea with paragraph.Para 1Para 2Para 3Para 4Para 5Give some examples for” may notsound like
fun to you.”B. The writer is going to tell whatthey are going to do.C. Introduce the time she enjoyed.D. Tell her experience in the mountains.E. Tell something about the studentsat school.Yang Leia Peking University graduatehometownchangedDo you like the program “Lucky 52”?mountainsagreeddifferentYou are too thin.Teaching high school students in a poor mountain village in Gansu Province may not sound like fun to you. However, it
the life of Yang Lei from Beijing. The Peking University graduate first went there as a volunteer on a one-year program. The program was started by the Ministry of Education and the Chinese Young Pioneers. Every year they send 100 volunteers to teach in China’s rural areas.Life in the
was a new experience for Yang Lei. Her village was 2,000 meters above sea level, and at first the thin air made her feel sick. The food was very simple----teachers ate porridge three times a day. Fortunately, Yang Lei’s mother
with her daughter’s decision. She said that both she and her husband thought this was a good idea. “Young people today need to experience
__________things,”she said.brothersworldIt started raining.Most of the pupils live in school dormitories. They work very hard. They get up at 5 am and read books until 11 pm. They love having the volunteer teachers there. “There is no difference between you and them,” says Yang Lei. “They say that we are like big _________or sisters to them, and they feel lucky.”Some of the students may not be able to go to senior high school or college. Families are poor and there often isn’t money for education. “I can’t do anything about that,” says Yang Lei, “but I can open up my students’ eyes to the outside ______and give them a good start in life.” She said she likes being a good influence in the children’s lives.a) world
b) brothers
c) changedd) agreed
e) mountains
f ) differentPut these words into the correct space as you read.You can understand the meaning of a word you don’t know from the context.(根据上下文联系理解单词意思。)Read it carefully and answer the following questionsShe worked in a poor mountain village in Gansu province.They study very hard. They get up at 5 am and read books until 11 pm.They said that they were like big brothers or sisters to them, and they felt happy.She thought she could open up her students eyes to the outside world and give them a good start in life.1.Where did Yang Lei work?3.How do Yang Lei’s students study?4.What did the children say about their volunteer teachers?5.What did Yang Lei think of her work?2.What did she eat?She ate porridge three times a day.Mountain village in Gansu Provinceporridgevolunteers11pmBeijingteacherPingliang,Gansu ProvinceHer mother said young people today need to experience different things.Her students said that they were like big brothers or sisters to them, and they feel lucky.She said she can open up her students’ eyes to the outside world and give them a good start in life.5 am6:30 am11 pm9:30 pmReport:Yang Lei’s students live in a poor mountain village while(而) we live in ……. They eat……...but we have………..mountain village in Gansu ProvinceA town in LinhaiPorridge three times a dayDifferent kinds ofdelicious foodAlmost no good teachersSome good teachers3aDiscussion1.What do you think of Yang Lei?2.Do you agree with it?It is happy for you to help others.Do you know these organizations?OrganizationsGreenpeaceGreenpeace is an independent non-profit global campaigning organization that uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and their causes. We research the solutions and alternatives to help provide a path for a green and peaceful future.Cares for “mother earth”Doctors without bordersDoctors Without Borders or MSF delivers emergency aid to victims of armed conflict, epidemics, and natural and man-made disasters, and to others who lack health care due to social or geographical isolation.Helps sick people in poor countriesUnicefUNICEF, the United Nations Children’s Fund, is a global champion for children’s rights which makes a lasting difference by working with communities and influencing governments.
UNICEF helps children get the care and stimulation they need in the early years of life and encourages families to educate girls as well as boys.Helps children in poor countriesWWFWWF is the world's largest privately financed conservation organization. WWF directs its conservation efforts toward three global goals: saving endangered species, protecting endangered habitats and addressing global threats such as toxic pollution, over-fishing and climate change.Cares for wild animals in dangerPair workThe organizations help people andanimals all around
the world.Which one would you like to work for? Why?Homework1.Write a summary(摘要) of thereading. Use no more than 100 words.2.Imagine you are starting a new volunteer group what would your group do? How would it help?Thank you !

我要回帖

更多关于 environment friendly 的文章

随机推荐