小学英语单词大全介绍口味不少于50个单词

用英语介绍武汉的历史(不少于50个单词)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语介绍武汉的历史(不少于50个单词)
用英语介绍武汉的历史(不少于50个单词)
The area was first settled more than 3,000 years ago.During the Han Dynasty,Hanyang became a fairly busy port.In the 3rd century AD one of the most famous battles in Chinese history and a central event in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms—the Battle of Red Cliffs—took place in the vicinity of the cliffs near Wuhan.Around that time,walls were built to protect Hanyang (AD 206) and Wuchang (AD 223).The latter event marks the foundation of Wuhan.In AD 223,the Yellow Crane Tower (黄鹤楼) was constructed on the Wuchang side of the Yangtze River.Cui Hao,a celebrated poet of Tang Dynasty,visited the building in the early 8 his poem made the building the most celebrated building in southern China.The city has long been renowned as a center for the arts (especially poetry) and for intellectual studies.Under the Mongol rulers (Yuan Dynasty),Wuchang was promoted to the status of provincial capital,and by the dawn of the 18th century,Hankou had become one of China's top four most important towns of trade.In the late 19th century railroads were extended on a north-south axis through the city,making Wuhan an important transshipment point between rail and river traffic.Also during this time period foreign powers extracted mercantile concessions,with the riverfront of Hankou being divided up into various foreign controlled merchant districts.These districts contained trading firm offices,warehouses,and docking facilities.In 1911,Sun Yat-sen's followers launched the Wuchang Uprising that led to the collapse of the Qing Dynasty and the establishment of the Republic of China.Wuhan was the capital of a leftist Kuomintang government led by Wang Jingwei,in opposition to Chiang Kai-shek during the 1920s.In 1938,Wuhan and the surrounding region was the site of the Battle of Wuhan,a major conflict in the Second Sino-Japanese War.After being taken by the Japanese in 1938,Wuhan became a major Japanese logistics center for operations in southern China.In December 1944,the city was largely destroyed by U.S.firebombing raids conducted by the Fourteenth Air Force.In 1967,civil strife struck the city in the Wuhan Incident as a result of tensions arising out of by the Cultural Revolution.The city has been subject to numerous devastating floods,which are supposed to be controlled by the ambitious Three Gorges Dam,a project which was completed in 2008.这么多,够了吧~翻个墙,维基百科什么都有~求小六英语作文一篇 要求:1、介绍你所熟悉的一个名人 2、不少于50个单词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求小六英语作文一篇 要求:1、介绍你所熟悉的一个名人 2、不少于50个单词
求小六英语作文一篇 要求:1、介绍你所熟悉的一个名人 2、不少于50个单词
Liuxiang is one of the most famous running athletes.He was born in Shanghai China in 13th.July,1983.He is 1.88m tall and 74 kilograms.He like singing,his favourite singer is Zhang Xueyou.When he was a little boy he like sport very much,he did a lot running exercises.so he can run very fast now.He won 110m men's hurdle's gole medal in 2004.We call him "Air Chinese".刘翔是世界上一名著名的跑步运动员 他于号出生在中国上海 他1.88米高 他重74公斤 他的爱好是唱歌 他喜欢的歌手是张学友 他小时候就喜欢体育 他过去经常练习跑步所以他后来能跑得非常快 他在2004年奥运会获得110米栏金牌 我们称他为“中国飞人”介绍自己在家会做些什么事情的英语短文.不少于50个单词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍自己在家会做些什么事情的英语短文.不少于50个单词
介绍自己在家会做些什么事情的英语短文.不少于50个单词
I prefer staying at home,so I often do some housework.I often sweep the floor and wash the dishes.Sometimes,I also can cook,but can only do some simple food.Of course,I also often wash my clothes.At home,I also often tell stories for my sister,but I do important things is to learn.(我比较喜欢呆在家里,所以我经常会做一些家务.我经常扫地和洗碗.有时,我也会做饭,但是只能做些简单的饭菜.当然,我也经常洗衣服.在家我也经常给我妹妹讲故事,但是我做的最重要的事就是学习.)
I often watch TV after I finish my homework. I like to watch movies and Children's program.Sometimes I watch singing competition program. I like singing and can learn new song very fast. I help my mother with some housework, too.介绍家庭的英语作文(不少于50个单词)题目为My family(附加翻译)把中文翻译成英文 我的家 我有一个幸福的家,我家有三口人有爸爸,妈妈,我。我的爸爸是名银行的司机,他喜欢看电视和看报纸。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍家庭的英语作文(不少于50个单词)题目为My family(附加翻译)把中文翻译成英文 我的家 我有一个幸福的家,我家有三口人有爸爸,妈妈,我。我的爸爸是名银行的司机,他喜欢看电视和看报纸。
介绍家庭的英语作文(不少于50个单词)题目为My family(附加翻译)把中文翻译成英文 我的家 我有一个幸福的家,我家有三口人有爸爸,妈妈,我。我的爸爸是名银行的司机,他喜欢看电视和看报纸。我的妈妈是一位家庭主妇,她烧的可好吃了,她还很幽默,对我很好。 这就是我的家
My family I have a happy family,which consists of three people,daddy mommy and me.My farher is a driver of a bank and he likes watching TV as well as reading newspapers.My mother is a housewife,who cooks delicious food.She is quite humorous and treats quite well.This is what my family is. 我自己写的哦,是不是该给点分啊....英语作文:介绍上个星期天你一天的情况 不少于50个单词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:介绍上个星期天你一天的情况 不少于50个单词
英语作文:介绍上个星期天你一天的情况 不少于50个单词
Last sunday,I went swimming with my mum and dad.There were very crowded,so we couldn't move easily.However,I still enjoy myself very much.

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单词表 的文章

随机推荐