来一个英语单词影评,要原创的,150个单词

急求《当幸福来敲门》的英文影评如题,最好原创的,字数150左右,不要写的太难了,我才大一…4级以下水平就好…谢谢各位英语大大了有没得短点的``150字啊``_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求《当幸福来敲门》的英文影评如题,最好原创的,字数150左右,不要写的太难了,我才大一…4级以下水平就好…谢谢各位英语大大了有没得短点的``150字啊``
急求《当幸福来敲门》的英文影评如题,最好原创的,字数150左右,不要写的太难了,我才大一…4级以下水平就好…谢谢各位英语大大了有没得短点的``150字啊``
The Pursuit of HappinessI was fortunate to see this movie in a screening.I really enjoyed it,and felt that it lived up to the teary and heartwarming trailer.While the movie has an uplifting "go for your dreams" message,the deepest theme is that of family.Will Smith did a great job as the father trying to protect his son from their circumstances of becoming homeless as much as he can,while at the same time trying to work in the competitive world of stocks as an un-paid intern.Jaden Smith was outstanding as the preschool-aged kid who knows things are going wrong and tries to have a stiff upper lip,but just can't do it all the time.The story is very touching and was close to home for me.My family has been through some tough times,and this movie just reminded me of how much my parents struggled to provide for our family and yet kept life fun as much as they could.I am excited to go see this with my parents as a way to say thank you
There's not too much time leftas for the details about how Chris Gardner(克里斯·加纳) can be accepted to the company and all his achivements laterplease see the film yourselfI hope you will find the defini...
Among the inalienable rights promised in the preamble of the Declaration of Independence, happiness is the only one not guaranteed. We are theoretically assured of life and liberty, but happiness we a...求《当幸福来敲门》英文影评一篇,150个单词以上
求《当幸福来敲门》英文影评一篇,150个单词以上
The movie《The Pursuit of Happyness》is a story about a father never give up and succeed in the end. In the movie the father told his son that if you have a dream you should protect it and never give it up.It impressed me a lot.No matter how hard the life was,the father never leave his son,his family or his brief behind.Even they had to spend the night living in the park or the public toilet.The movie taught me a lot such as the sprit of never give up and insist. After watching it i learned that catch every chance what i meet and be activly to the life.And god will never miss us or give us up.
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急求一篇关于电影普罗米修斯的英语观后感,只要60是个单词就行._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一篇关于电影普罗米修斯的英语观后感,只要60是个单词就行.
急求一篇关于电影普罗米修斯的英语观后感,只要60是个单词就行.
For people around the world like Ridley Scott science fiction,perhaps we film heroine seek answers to the "creators" Ridley Scott.Desire for him to complete those years did not finish the story but with amazing magic.Or,as I hope to see better from Blade Runner debate about God is made between.Redknapp does give us answers,perhaps with a far cry from the "Many people look profiled Series killing thriller,however,I'm glad he still keep his shot sci-fi films proposition similar style,this style is not due to film technology becomes high changed.He has not made into a Hollywood favorite story,but to continue to put his usual metaphor personal philosophy.As the Leili science fiction fans,full pleased.帮我写一篇关于周杰伦的英语文章我挺喜欢他的,就是祥介绍一下他,最好单词多一点,100到150个词左右.不要用翻译器.还有,像:你自己去写一篇中文文章,再用翻译器翻一下不就行了.这一类答_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我写一篇关于周杰伦的英语文章我挺喜欢他的,就是祥介绍一下他,最好单词多一点,100到150个词左右.不要用翻译器.还有,像:你自己去写一篇中文文章,再用翻译器翻一下不就行了.这一类答
帮我写一篇关于周杰伦的英语文章我挺喜欢他的,就是祥介绍一下他,最好单词多一点,100到150个词左右.不要用翻译器.还有,像:你自己去写一篇中文文章,再用翻译器翻一下不就行了.这一类答案不要出现.
My favorite singer is Jay Chou.He is a best singer.Because His songs are very great.His new CD is 《Still Fantasy》.In this CD,I think the best song is (菊花台).The song was written by Fanwenshan and Jay .It is Chinese style.Jay can write pretty songs.And Fanwenshan always help him write lyric.It made his songs pop.Jay like his grandmother very.He is kind.I should learn him.Jay's songs made most people feeling well.His songs about most thins.You can hear good away.I like Jay .I think you will also love him .即时写的有错不要怪我 我也很喜欢他
He is quite and shy.He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair.He doesn't smile very often.However,if you talk tohim about muice,he'll have a lot to say.
This is Jay Chou ,the Taiwanese pop king...小学六年级尖子生可以背的英语课外单词150个,并且例如:一、Supermarket vegetable蔬菜 meat肉 ……像以上那样的.但是不要容易或过于难的.就是有分类的.如果好的话,我会提高悬赏的._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
小学六年级尖子生可以背的英语课外单词150个,并且例如:一、Supermarket vegetable蔬菜 meat肉 ……像以上那样的.但是不要容易或过于难的.就是有分类的.如果好的话,我会提高悬赏的.
小学六年级尖子生可以背的英语课外单词150个,并且例如:一、Supermarket vegetable蔬菜 meat肉 ……像以上那样的.但是不要容易或过于难的.就是有分类的.如果好的话,我会提高悬赏的.
add up 合计 upset adj 心烦意乱的;不安的,不适的 ignore不理睬.忽视 have got to 不得不;必须 destroy 破坏;毁坏.消灭 brick砖.砖块 hunt 打猎 zone 地域 地带 in peace 和平地 species 种类 物种 carpet 地毯 respond 回答 相应 distant 远的 远处的 fur 毛皮 毛 软毛 antelope 羚羊 relief (痛苦或忧虑的)减轻或解除 in relief 如释重负,松了口气 laughter 笑 笑声 burst into laughter 忽然笑起来 mercy 仁慈 certain 确定的,某一,一定 importance 重要(性) rub 擦 摩擦 protect…from 保护…不受…(危害) mosquito 蚊子 millipede 千足虫 insect 昆虫 contain 包含 容纳 容忍 powerful 强盛的 有力的 affect 影响 感动 侵袭 attention 注重 关注 注重力 pay attention to 留意 appreciate 鉴赏 感激 意识到 succeed 成功 secure 安全的 income 收入 employ 雇佣 利用 harm 损害 危害 bite 叮,咬,刺痛 extinction 灭绝 消亡 dinosaur 恐龙 come into being 形成,产生 inspect 检查 视察 unexpected 没料到的 意外的 incident 事件 事变 dust 灰尘,尘土 according to 按照,根据…所说 fierce 凶猛的,猛烈的 so that 以致于 结果 roll 滚动 摇晃 orchestra 管弦乐队 rap 说唱乐 folk 民间的 jazz 爵士乐 choral 合唱队的 musician 音乐家 dream of 梦见 梦想 pretend 假装,假扮 to be honest 说实在的,说实话 attach 系上 附加 连接 attach to 认为有 form 组成.形成构成 fame名声 名望 passer-by 过路人.行人 earn赚;挣得;获得 extra 额外的 外力 perform表演;履行;执行 pub酒馆 酒吧 cash 现金 in cash 用现金;有现钱 studio工作室.演播室 millionaire 百万富翁;富豪 play jokes on 戏弄 actor 男演员;行动者 rely依赖.依赖 rely on 依靠 依靠 broadcast 播;播放 humorous 幽默的.诙谐的 familiar认识的;常见的;亲近的 be /get familiar with 认识 与…熟悉起来 or so 大约 break up 碎;分裂;解体 addition吸引人的、有吸引力的 sort out 分类 excitement 高兴.刺激 dip浸;蘸 lily百合花 brief 简短的;简要的 n 摘要;大纲 devotion投人;热爱 sensitive v / adj 敏感的;易受伤害的.敏捷的 painful adj 痛苦的 疼痛的 above all 最重要首先 virus病毒 android 机器人 signal发信号 信号 teammate同伴;伙伴 in away 在某种程度上 coach 教练 arise出现;发生 with the help of 在的帮助下 electronic adj 电子的 appearance 外观.外貌;出现 character 胜格.特点 mop 拖把 deal with 处理 watch over 看守,监视 naughty 顽皮的,调皮的 niece 侄女 spoil 损坏 wildlife 野生动植物 protection 保护 habitat 栖息地 threaten 恐吓 decrease 减少 die out 灭绝 loss 损失 reserve 保护区
小学尖子生.................看到这个词我很无语打酱油
纯属打酱油..............帮帮我吧,我已提高悬赏!150个单词
............我要打多久
您要有功夫可以自学新概念,不错的,光背单词,不会用法,背了就忘的你要多少悬赏都可以,只要我给得起。我家有新概念1、2、3的,可是我想要有分类的娘啊
您为啥追住我不放捏
............我要打多久
您要有功夫可以自学新概念,不错的,光背单词,不会用法,背了就忘的
你要多少悬赏都可以,只要我给得起。我家有新概念1、2、3的,可是我想要有分类的
您为啥追住我不放捏
你咋就不明白
姐姐我不缺财富值
缺的是时间