初二英语单项选择题 英语求解析~

2011河南中考英语试题解析
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择21. ―What do you want to be in the future, Nick?―1 want to be _____ pilot. It is_____ exciting job.A.&a; a B. an C. an D, the21.答案:B。考查冠词。“a+单数名词”泛指人或物的类别。答句句意:我想做一位飞行员,那是一种令人激动的工作。易错提示:job与pilot不是同一物,不要误以为后面是第二次提到而用the。
【】 【时间: 19:40:59】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择22. ―Will you take part in the English speech competition tomorrow?―Sure. I see it as a chance to prove_.A. myself&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yourself&&&&&&&&& D. you 22. 答案:A。考查代词。当主语的动作作用于自身的时候,宾语常用与主语相对应的反身代词作宾语,而不用宾格作宾语。答句句意:…我把它看作一次证明自己的一次机会。
【】 【时间: 19:41:02】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择23.1 have some problems with my English writing. Can you give me some_?&&& A. advice& B. decisions&&&&&&& C. information&&&&& D. messages23.答案:A。考查名词。依据句意应该选A。句意:我的英语写作有困难,你能给我一些建议吗?
【】 【时间: 19:41:06】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择24. You won't feel happy at school _______ you get on well with your classmates.A. though B. when C. unless D. because24.答案:C.考查连词及状语从句。句意:你在学校不会感到快乐,除非与同学处得很好。
【】 【时间: 19:41:09】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择25. ―I called you at 4:00 yesterday afternoon, but no one answered.―Sorry, I _____ with my friends at that time.A. swim B. swam C. will swim&&&&&&& D, was swimming25.答案:D。考查动词时态。首句说:我昨天下午4点钟给你打电话,但是没人接。下句显然是要告诉对方当时正在做什么,故用过去进行。句意:…,我当时和我的朋友们在一起。
【】 【时间: 19:41:13】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择26. _____ you wait a few more minutes? It'll be your turn soon,A.&Must B. Should C. Could D. Might答案:C。考查情态动词词义辨析。must一定;should应该;might可能;could能够,符合句意。句意:你能再等几分钟吗?快轮到你了。
【】 【时间: 19:41:16】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择27. ―Mom, can I leave my homework for tomorrow?―I'm afraid not. Don't____ what you can do today till tomorrow.A.&put on B. put down C. put up D. put off答案:D。考查短语动词词义辨析。put on穿上; put down放下 put up举起 put off推迟。从I'm afraid not.知mom不同意“我”把作业留到明天做。故选D。句意:我恐怕不可以,你不要把今天的东西推迟到明天做。
【】 【时间: 19:41:21】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择28. ―Mr Hu, can you tell us how to learn math well?―Sure. But remember nothing can be learned______ hard work.A.&by B. at C. without D. for答案:C。考查介词。句意:--- 胡先生,你能告诉我怎样学好数学吗?能,但要记住不努力学习什么也学不了。
【】 【时间: 19:41:26】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择29. ―What do you think of the dress?―Wonderful. I don't think I can find a_____ one.A.&good B. better C. bad D. worst29.答案:B。考查形容词的比较级。由“Wonderful”知对方在称赞衣服好。故选B,better。句意:我想我不会找到(比这件)更好的衣服了。本题用比较级形式表示最高级的意义。
【】 【时间: 19:41:29】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择30. Soft drinks__ to children for free in some restaurants on Children's Day.A.&offer B. have offered C. are offered D. will be offered答案:C。考查动词的语态。因句子的主语是物(Soft drinks),故应该用被动语态,由于“on Children's Day”表示泛指在儿童节,故用一般在时的被动语态。所以选C。&
【】 【时间: 19:41:33】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择31. ―Why are you so excited?―Peter invited me____ on a trip to Yuntai Mountain.A.&to go B. go C. going D. went31.答案:考查非谓语动词。invite sb.to do sth.邀请某人做某事。to do sth做宾语补足语。
【】 【时间: 19:41:37】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择32. Tony, tell me the result of the discussion_____ you had with your dad yesterday.A.&what B. which C. when D. who32.答案:考查定语从句。该句的先行词为the discussion,故用which做关系代词,在从句中做宾语。语意:…告诉我你和你父亲讨论的结果。注意:what不是关系词;when做关系副词在从句中做时间状语;who做关系代词时,先行词必须是人。
【】 【时间: 19:41:41】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择33. ―Excuse me, where is Mr. Brown's office?―Sorry, I don't know. I_____ here for only a few days.A. work B. worked C. have worked&&&& D. will work33.答案:C。考查动词时态及情景交际。句意:…。我在这儿才几天
【】 【时间: 19:41:44】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择34. ______ fine day it is! Let's go and fly a kite.A.&What B. What a C. How D. How a34.答案;A.考查感叹句。以为被感叹的中心词day为可数名词单数,故用What a来感叹。注意感叹句的以下三个常用句型:What a/an+adj.+名词单数+主语+谓语动词;What+adj.+名词复数或不可数名词;how+副词或形容词+主语+谓语动词.&
【】 【时间: 19:41:47】
(2011河南中考英语)单项选择35.1 didn't see Laura at the party last night. Do you know_?A. why didn't she come B. what happenedC. when would she arrive D. where she has been35.答案:B。考查宾语从句。A和C非陈述语序,排除。又因为问的是过去(last night)的情况,故一般过去时态,选B。三、完形填空(10小题,每小题1分,共20分)先通读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D三个选项中选出一个可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。
【】 【时间: 19:41:51】
(2011河南中考英语)完形填空I& like all kinds of chocolate, especially bitter chocolate. So when Mother had bought one, I couldn't help thinking about& 36 .I was helping Father in the yard when suddenly I got an idea. I could cut a piece 37 that chocolate without anyone knowing it.I waited 38&& Mother went outside feeding the chickens. Then I told Father I wanted to go for a drink of water. I went into the room and got the 39 down. Just when I had the knife ready to cut, I heard Mother coming. So I had to put the chocolate 40 into my shirt, went to my room and& 41 the chocolate there. And then I went back to& 42&&& Father.All the rest of the afternoon, I didn't dare to look at Father. Every time he spoke, it made me jump. My hands began shaking and my heart started 43&& fast. I didn't want the chocolate any more. I& 44&&& wanted to get a chance to put it back.Have you ever had a similar 45&&& ?36. A. him B. her C. it D. this37. A. off B. into C.on D. along38. A. while B. after C. since D. until39. A. water B. chocolate& C. chicken D. shirt40. A. silently B. easily C. slowly D. quickly41. A. hid B. ate C. held D. returned42. A. tell B. help C. find D. call43. A. falling B. breaking C. beating D. jumping44.A. still B. hardly C. just D. never45. A. experience&&& B. excuse C. mistake D. moment【主旨大意】作者讲述了自己一次经历:因爱吃巧克力而在父母不知的情况下切下一块进而产生恐惧的心理。【解析】36.答案:C.上文提到“当母亲买了一个巧克力时”,故第二次再提到用it代替。37.答案:A.由上下文知作者切下一块巧克力,故用cut..off.38.答案:D.为了不让母亲知道,一直等到她去外面....“wait until”等到......时。39.答案:B.由上下文知作者拿的是巧克力。40.答案:D.正要用刀切巧克力的时候,听到母亲进来,于是就“迅速”放进衬衫里。41.答案:A.从下文“...wanted to get a chance to put it back”知作者走到自己的房间没有吃掉巧克力,而是“藏”了起来。42.答案:B.由第二段 “I was helping Father in the yard ”可知。43.答案:C.前文提到,作者不敢看父亲,......手开始颤抖,“心跳”加快。heart beat心跳44.答案:C. just=only.句意:我只想找机会把它放回去。45.答案:A.全篇讲的是一次经历。句意:你有类似的经历吗。四、阅读理解(20小题,每小题2分,共40分)阅读下面四篇语言材料,然后按文后要求做题。
【】 【时间: 19:41:55】
(2011河南中考英语)阅读理解AWhen my son, Mark, was in the third grade, he saved all his pocket money for over three months to buy holiday presents. The third Saturday in December Mark said he had made his list and had twenty dollars in his pocket.I drove him to a nearby supermarket. Mark picked up a hand basket and went in while I waited and watched in the car. It took Mark over 45 minutes to choose his presents. Finally he came to the checkout counter (交款处) and reached into his pocket for his money. It was not there! There was a hole in his pocket, but no money. Mark stood there holding his basket, tears falling down his face.Then a surprising thing happened. A woman came up to Mark and took him in her arms. "You would help me a lot if you let me pay for you," said the woman. "It would be the most wonderful gift you could give me. I only ask that one day you will pass it on. When you grow up, I& would like you to find someone you can help. When you help others, 1 know you will feel as good about it as I do now."Mark took the money, dried his tears and ran back to the checkout counter as fast as he could. That year we all enjoyed our gifts almost as much as Mark enjoyed giving them to us.I would like to say '"thank you" to that very kind woman, and tell her that four years later, Mark went house to house collecting blankets (毯子) and clothes for the homeless people in the fire. And I want to promise her that Mark will never forget to keep passing it on.根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。(&&&&& ) 46. When did the story probably happen?A. On Christmas Day. B. Before Christmas Day,C. On New Year's Day. D. After New Year's Day.(&&&&& ) 47. When they got to the supermarket, Mark went in_____ .A. with the writer B. by himselfC. with the woman D. with his friends48. What happened to Mark in the supermarket?A. His gifts were stolen. B. He broke his basket.C. He lost his money. D. He lost his way.49. Why did the writer want to say '’thank you" to the woman?A. Because she bought Mark a nice present.B. Because she always paid money for others.C. Because she collected clothes for the homeless.D. Because she taught Mark to help people in need. 50. What's the best title for this passage?A. A big supermarket B. A kind womanC. A happy family D. A wonderful gift【主旨大意】本文讲述了男孩Mark一直在为家人买礼物攒钱,但是在买完礼物结账时发现钱丢了,这时一位妇女帮助了他,并希望他能够把这个“帮助”继续传递下去。46. 答案:B【解析】细节理解题。根据文章中“The third Saturday in December”可知,应该是在圣诞节前。47. 答案:B【解析】细节理解题。根据文章中“while I waited and watched in the car”可知,是Mark自己进去的。48. 答案:C【解析】推理判断题。根据文章中“reached into his pocket for his money. It was not there! There was a hole in his pocket, but no money.”可知Mark把钱给丢了。49. 答案:D【解析】推理判断题。从文章中的最后一段可知,Mark在接受了那位妇女的帮助之后,努力地帮助那些需要帮帮助的人。50. 答案:D【解析】主旨大意题。从文章中的第三段可知,整篇文章都是围绕礼物来写的。
【】 【时间: 19:41:58】
(2011河南中考英语)阅读理解BEveryone has got two personalities (性格) ― the one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real. You don't show your secret personality when you're awake because you can control yourself, but when you're asleep, your sleeping position shows the real you. In a normal night, of course, you often change your sleeping positions. The important position that best shows your secret personality is the one that you go to sleep.If you go to sleep on your back, you're a very open person. You normally trust people and you are easily influenced by new ideas. You don't like to make people unhappy, so you never express your real feelings. You're quite shy and you aren't very confident.If you sleep on your stomach, you are a person who likes to keep secrets. You worry a lot and you're always easily becoming sad. You never want to change your ideas, but you are satisfied with your life the way it is. You usually live for today not for tomorrow.If you sleep on curled up (蜷缩), you are probably a very nervous person. You have a low opinion of yourself and often protect yourself from being hurt, so you are very defensive. You're shy and you don't usually like meeting people. You like to be on your own.If you sleep on your side, you have usually got a well-balanced (平衡的) personality. You know your strengths and weaknesses. You're usually careful. You have a confident personality. You sometimes feel worried, but you don't often get unhappy. You always say what you think, even if it makes people angry.根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。&51. You may find the passage in________.A. a science magazine B. a guide bookC. a sports newspaper D. a story book52. When does the sleeping position best show your secret personality?A. In the daytime.& B. At the beginning of sleep.C. At night.&&&&&& D. During the deep sleep. 53. Tina hardly tells her secrets to her friends. She probably goes to sleep _____.A. on curled up&& B. on her stomachC. on her back&&& D. on her side{&&&& ) 54. What does the word "defensive" mean in the passage?A. 易怒的& B. 攻击性的&& C.外向的& D.有戒心的55. What does the passage tell us?A. Sleeping on your side is the best way of sleeping.B. Changing positions will cause sleeping problems.C. Sleeping positions show people's secret personalities.D. Enough sleep makes people look better and healthier.【主旨大意】本文讲述的是人人都是两面性格的人,一个是外在的,另一个是内在的。并且通过介绍不同的睡姿,展示不同的内在性格特征。51. 答案:A【解析】细节理解题。整篇文章介绍的人物的性格特征,外在的和内在的,说明和科学有关。52. 答案:B【解析】细节理解题。根据文章中“The important position that best shows your secret personality is the one that you go to sleep.”可知应该是开始睡的时候。53. 答案:B 【解析】 细节理解题。由文章中的“If you sleep on your stomach, you are a person who likes to keep secrets.”可知。54. 答案:D 【解析】词意辨析题。从文章中可知“You have a low opinion of yourself and often protect yourself from being hurt,”可知,保护自己不受到伤害,那么defensive意为“有戒心的”。55. 答案:C【解析】主旨大意题。由文章中的第二段到第五段可知。
【】 【时间: 19:42:02】
(2011河南中考英语)阅读理解CArticles WantedSchool Life▲&Articles should be typewritten (打印的) and double spaced, using only one side of the page. ▲& Your name, year of birth, school name (and English teacher), homeaddress and e-mail address must be included. ▲ For photos, place the information on the back of each envelope: PLEASE DON’T FOLD.▲Please keep copies of your text, pictures or photos.▲ The sentence MUST BE WRITTEN with your name on each work, "Ipromise the above work is completely original (原创的)." ▲If your article is chosen, you will receive a copy of School Life and aspecial gift.SEND IT ALL SUMMER!For more information, please contact(联系) us! Tel: (02) &&&&&& (02)
E-mail: .au Mail: School Life-Box 5252, Sydney, NSW 200根据材料内容选择最佳答案,并将其标号填入题前括号内。&56. All the information about the writer must be included except his/her_______.A. school name B. e-mail addressC. year of birth D. telephone number{&&&& ) 57. What is required for the articles wanted according to the passage?A. They must be fully created by the writers themselves.B. They must be typed in single space and on both sides.C. They must be provided with photos and descriptions.D. They must be sent with the copies of texts and pictures.58. According to the passage, you can send your articles_____.A. within 3 weeks&&&& B. all summerC. all the year round&& D. during the whole term59. How many ways can you find in the passage to contact School Life? A. 1.&&&& B.2.&&&& C.3.&&&& D. 4.(&&&&& ) 60. Who do you think will write articles for School Life?A. Students who are interested in writing.B. Teachers who love writing and taking photos.C. Parents who wish their kids to be popular writers.D. Readers who had a happy time in their childhood.【主旨大意】学校生活杂志征稿,具体的要求和内容是:文稿必须是单面打印的,包括名字,出生日期,学校名称,家庭住址和电子邮件地址等等。如果想理解更多的信息,可以打电话或发电子邮件。56. 答案:D【解析】细节理解题。根据文章中“Your name, year of birth, school name (and English teacher), home address and e-mail address must be included.”可知。57. 答案:A【解析】细节理解题。由文章中的“I promise the above work is completely original”可知。58. 答案:B【解析】细节理解题。由文章中的“send it all summer”可知。59. 答案:C【解析】细节理解题。由文章中的“1. Tel& 2. E-mail 3. Mail”可知是三种。60. 答案:A【解析】细节理解题。由文章中的“English teacher”可知应该是学生。
【】 【时间: 19:42:06】
(2011河南中考英语)阅读理解DYou know you have to read "between the lines" to get the most out of anything. I want to tell you something important during your reading.You shouldn't mark a book which isn't yours. 61 If you think it useful to mark books, you will have to buy them.There are two ways in which one can own a book. The first is to get the right by paying for it, just as you pay for clothes and furniture. But full ownership comes only when you have made it a part of yourself. 62There are three kinds of book owners. The first has all the best sellers ― unread and untouched. The second has a great many books. 63 The third has a few dog-eared (翻折的) books, which are marked from front to back.Why is marking a book necessary? First, it keeps you awake. In the second place, reading is thinking. 64 The marked book is usually the thought-through book. Finally, writing helps you remember the thoughts you had, or the thoughts the writer expressed.If reading is to learn anything more than passing time, it must be active. The book you read for pleasure can be read in a state of relaxation, and nothing is lost. But for a great book, rich in ideas, reading must be active. 65 You should come up with an understanding of what you have read.根据材料内容,将A-E五个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文完整、正确,并将其标号填写在下面题号后的横线上。A. You can't let your eyes move across the lines.B. But most of them are as clean as the day they were bought.C. And thinking can express itself in words, spoken or written.D. People who lend you books expect you to keep them clean.E. The best way to make yourself a part of it is by writing in it.61. ____ 62._____ 63.____ 64.______. 65.______【主旨大意】本文讲述的是中我们读书过程中的一些重要事情。首先不要中书上做标记,除非那是你自己的。拥有书可以有两个方式一个是买,另一个就是写。书的主人有三种,一种是从来不读不摸的,第二种是有很多的书,但大部分都像是新买的,第三种是打折的书,从头到尾都做了标记的。为什么做标记很重要?因为它通常代表了这本书的观点,也帮助你记住你当时的思想或作者所表达的思想。61―65 DEBCA
【】 【时间: 19:42:10】
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新初二英语单项选择求解析~_作业帮
初二英语单项选择求解析~
初二英语单项选择求解析~
选“grows”,在条件状语从句和时间状语从句中,如果主句是一般将来时,从句用一般现在时,叫做“主将从现”。初二英语单选11-15求帮忙 _作业帮
初二英语单选11-15求帮忙
初二英语单选11-15求帮忙&
11 C12 A13 B14 题目有误.some more cakes15 C.题目有误.要写,and the other
11. C 表示「或许我们能...」12. A 因honest的开头发音为/a/,故前面要用an而不是a13. B 句子後面有个than,表示整句为比较级,表示「没有比她好」 14. C 固定用法some more...15. C 前句已说家里有两只猫,故後面用定冠词the other表示另一只,若用another是在不知道另一只是哪只的状况我的见...
诚心答题 望采纳
太感谢了,那些人都没讲解初二英语单项选择求解析~_作业帮
初二英语单项选择求解析~
初二英语单项选择求解析~
还是我来帮你吧:9.C
I'm using it.我在用它,(所以只能sorry了)10.C
比较的范围有用in...或者of...的,最高级少不了它11.B
讨厌(但是不得不去做)12.B
look after照顾;照料13.B
人家要去天目山游玩,当然要祝他们“玩得开心”满意请及时采纳,谢谢初二英语单项选择求解析~_作业帮
初二英语单项选择求解析~
初二英语单项选择求解析~
B &大意就是哦你今天居然是骑车上班去的?回答说因为每天开车我变胖了。根据句意该选前两个,又因为有MUCH,much 修饰比较级,就是更胖了。D 大意就是你觉着老师教得怎么样,回答说没人比她教得更好了!还是比较级,只有最后一项是比较级。而且你该知道这种题目往往都是夸一夸。A 就是我不知道你今天是乘巴士去学校的,回答说我一般很少乘巴士,但今天下雪了。很少就是hardly。B 这男孩足够认真地读文章。前面有read动词,所以后面该选副词carefully,enough修饰形容词和副词都要放在后面。
图片看不清 不过你可以上这里查/?kadxz2020 或者私聊我
bdab满意请采纳哦,不懂可以追问

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单项选择 的文章

随机推荐