um... not much like chinese but i am korean girl. for

American rejected for job in Korea because of being black
You may also like
About the authorLee Tae-hoonLee Tae-hoon is an award-winning investigative journalist and the CEO/founder of The Korea Observer. His fearless reports led to criminal charges against the heads of news and programming at Arirang TV and the conviction of the head of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Lee's investigative articles also led to the overhaul of the military’s overti a probe into politicians for dumping classifie disciplinary action against officials at the Joint Chiefs of S and the revision of school textbooks for exaggerating the propagation of Hangeul. He also exposed major hospitals’ practice of overcharging foreign patients, Boeing’s bribing of defense correspondents with sexual entertainment and many other ethical and legal violations. Lee received the Award for Outstanding Watchdog Journalism by the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission and the Best Reporter of the Year Award by the Korea Times. You can reach him at .
Pingback: More non-Koreans experience discrimination as they are rejected for teaching positions due to stereotypes and skin color – News - News - Drama News NetworkPingback: Korea: Perception Over Reality | NSBPingback: ????, ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? | NewsPro (????)Pingback: I’m an Irish girl and I lived and worked in South Korea for five years… | The Ketchup WarPingback: Korea Rejects Black TeacherPingback: English Teacher Denied Job Interview After Korean Employer Finds Out He Is Black | ROK DropPingback: American teacher Sean Jones denied job in South Korean school because of skin colour | Article Directory

我要回帖

更多关于 korean 的文章

随机推荐