to the sky
8 don&#39. shaking mind speeding
6;m gonna let it burn . they don't
put it out out out 3;t be get it
fire fire 9;t be (
) sing a head
7.we can lie it up up up
提问者采纳
t know what they heardStrike a matchPlay it loudGiving love to the worldWe gonna let it burn burn burn burnBurn burn burn burnBurn burn burn burnBurn burn burnWe can light it up up upSo they can put it out out outWe can light it up up upSo they can put it out out outWe an light it up up upSo they can put it out out outWe can light it up up upSo they can put option out out outWhen the lights turned downThey don're burning one hell of a somethingTm waking upWe stop the vibeAnd we bump it upAnd it's over nowWe got the loveThere&#39, fire, they gonna seet know what they heardStrike a match, human raceWhen the lights turned downThey don&#39:We;re the stall be raising out handsShining up to the skyCos we got the fire, fireAnd we gonna let it burn burn burn burnWe gonna let it burn burn burn burnGonna let it burn burn burn burnWe gonna let it burn burn burn burnWhen the lights turned downThey don&#39, play it loudGiving love to the worldWe&#39, fireYeah we got the Fire fire fireAnd we gonna let it burn burn burn burnWe gonna let it burn burn burnGonna ls no secret nowNo secret nowWhen the lights turned downThey don't knowWhat they heardStrike a matchPlay it loudGiving love to the worldWe&#39,ll be raising our handsShining up to the skyCause we got the fire, we don't want to leaveNoWe just gonna be right nowAnd what we seeIs everybody't know what they heardStrike a matchPlay it loudGiving love to the worldWe's on the floor acting crazy getting lurker toTurn the lights outMusics on, fireYeah we got the fire fire fireAnd we gonna let it burn burn burn burnWe gonna let itBurn burn burnGonna let it burn burn burn burnWe gonna let it burn burn burn burnWe don'll be raising our handsShine it up to the skyCause we got the fire. BUrnWe gonna let it burn burn burn burnWhen the lights turned downThey don&#39, fireYt know what they heardStrike a matchPlay it loudGiving loveTo the worldWe&#39,t have to worry about nothingCause we got the fireAnd we&#39。Burn 的歌词, I&#39, outer spaceLight it upLike we&#39这首歌叫“Burn“是Ellie Golding 唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
set fire to the rain?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌。里面有句歌词是you lie and apology。。。歌名好像有个单词feeling,是女生唱的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌。里面有句歌词是you lie and apology。。。歌名好像有个单词feeling,是女生唱的。
RT。谢谢。
我有更好的答案
会不会是eminem的love the way you lie。
是不是 apologize
歌词确定正确?有点象&Pretty boy&听听是不
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌《Pretty Boy》,其中歌词有一句:oh my pretty pretty boy i love you。谁唱的?
有一首英文歌《Pretty Boy》,其中歌词有一句:oh my pretty pretty boy i love you。谁唱的? 10
这首歌是M2M组合(窈窕美眉)处女专辑《Shades of purple》中的主打歌。也是M2M最火的歌曲。
I lie awake at night
  晚上我躺在床上没有一点睡意
  See things in black and white
  世界对我来说只有黑与白
  I've only got you inside my mind
  你的形象无时无刻不在我脑中闪动
  You know you have made me blind
  我的眼里只有你
  I lie awake and pray
  我清醒地躺在床上祈祷
  that you will look my way
  祈祷你会看见我
  I have all this longing in my heart
  我的心中充满渴望
  I knew it right from the start
  一开始我就知道
  Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
  我的漂亮男孩 我爱你
  Like I never ever loved no one before you
  在你之前我从未这样爱过一个人
  Pretty pretty boy of mine
  我的漂亮男孩
  Just tell me you love me too
  告诉我你也爱我
  Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
  我的漂亮男孩我需要你
  Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
  我的漂亮男孩,是真的
  Let me inside make me stay right beside you
  让我进来让我留在你身旁
  I used to write your name
  我曾写下你的名字
  And put it in a frame
  并把它框起来
  And sometimes I think I hear you call
  有时我以为我听见的呼唤
  Right from my bedroom wall
  有时我觉得我在我房间里听到了你的呼唤
  You stay a little while
  你待了一会儿
  And touch me with your smile
  用你的微笑打动我的心
  And what can I say to make your mine
  我该说什么才能赢得你的心
  To reach out for you in time
  才能及时掳获你
  我的漂亮男孩 我爱你
  在你之前我从未这样爱过一个人
  我的漂亮男孩
  告诉我你也爱我
  我的漂亮男孩 我需要你
  我的漂亮男孩 是真的
  Let me inside
  让我进来
  make me stay right beside you
  让我留在你身旁
  Oh pretty pretty boy
  我的漂亮男孩
  say you love me too
  说你也爱我
  我的漂亮男孩 我爱你
  在你之前我从未这样爱过一个人
  我的漂亮男孩
  告诉我你也爱我
  我的漂亮男孩 我需要你
  我的漂亮男孩 是真的
  Let me inside
  让我进来
  make me stay right beside you
  让我留在你身边
其他回答 (6)
是M2M,两个女生
M2M在推荐一首《the day you want away》
M2M..现在他的歌曲很火哦。
好像又是M2M,反正是女生唱的,声音很好听
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just......最近的吧,请问名字是什么?-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just......最近的吧,请问名字是什么?
有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just......最近的吧,请问名字是什么?
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just...”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just...”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:有一首英文歌女的唱的,中间just......最近的吧,请问名字是什么?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:just once last dance
他的歌曲比较喜欢的还有
love is colour blind
living to love you
love to be loved by you
可以听一下通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:哦哦,是just one last dance===========================================问:这个网址差不多3分半钟时出现了这首歌 可以参考回答 http://www.aipai.c...答:上视频就对了,答这种题就怕没视频,是just about enough-sarina paris ,望采纳,谢谢哦。===========================================问:这个网址差不多3分半钟时出现了这首歌 可以参考回答 http://www.aipai.c...答:just one last dance?===========================================问:这个网址差不多3分半钟时出现了这首歌 可以参考回答 http://www.aipai.c...答:我觉得你要找的是这首 Like U Like-Aggro Santos 试听 /v_show/id_XMjI1ODQyODAw.html/ 试试吧 应该是 是的话 就麻烦 采纳我一下 谢谢===========================================问:这个网址差不多3分半钟时出现了这首歌 可以参考回答 http://www.aipai.c...答:just one last dance..应该是===========================================问:这个网址差不多3分半钟时出现了这首歌 可以参考回答 http://www.aipai.c...答:The Show - Lenka 很欢快的一首歌。===========================================问:有一首英文歌 女生唱的 中间歌词有 keep什么什么的 keep什么什么的(我...答:歌曲: Serene 歌手: Eric Dolphy 专辑: 《Out There》 复制歌词 下载LRC歌词 Ripenserai agli angeli Al caffè caldo svegliandoti Mentre passa distratta la notizia di noi due Dicono che mi servirà Se non uccide fortifica Mentre passa ...===========================================问:中央5经常放,歌词记不清了,能记住调子答:Lady Gaga - Hair===========================================问:还有什么好听的英文歌说说??答:Bye Bye - Mariah Carey This is for my people's who just lost somebody Your best friend your baby your man or your lady Put your hand way up high we'll never say bye Mamas daddies sisters brothers friends and cousins This is for...===========================================just once last dance 他的歌曲比较喜欢的还有 love is colour blind living to love you 她的丈夫 love to be loved by you 更是好听 可以听一下=========================================== big big word=========================================== Martin Solveig的hello(ft.dragonette 绝对是绝对绝对望采纳===========================================i'm just a little bit shy 是 一个中国女的唱的 相当不错的 嘿嘿嘿=========================================== 我也在找'从一个篮球视频里听来的===========================================next to you -jordin sparks 绝对是这首歌,我很喜欢的。开头是哼唱 a~a~a~ a~a~a~=========================================== 非主流音乐 - Dang Da Da 这首你试试=========================================== no easy way to save your soul& don't you believe never believe& when they say love would kill your sorrow& over love to realize& so love is just a lie&...===========================================Airy - Just For Tonight (Def-In-Mix) 是这首吧,我也找了很久呢===========================================Just One Last Dance---Sarah Connor===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌曲 的文章

随机推荐