用英文写每天一篇英语短文题为who's the best to travel with?的小短文

第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31~40的相应位置上。Autumn came again,and with it ____31____ (come)trouble and sorrow, A strange disease had broken out among the sealers.Betty Sparrow, who was Abraham Lincoln’s mother’s aunt,and her husband were the first to ____32____ (attack)by this terrible sickness.The narrow camp which was their home was ____33____cheerless place even at its best,and the disease did its work____34____ (quick). And then Abraham Lincoln’s mother was stricken down.Suffering from damp and cold in the camp had robbed her of her ____35____(strong)and made her easily ____36____ (catch) the disease, One morning,when the grey daylight was struggling ____37____ the gaps of the unfinished cabin,she reached out her arms and drew little Abraham before her, “My boy, you are going ____38____ live as I have taught you.” Then the end came. ____39____ only ten years old,Lincoln was no longer a child. He was ____40____ (determine) to be a man of the type his mother would praise and admire. Long afterward,when he had won honor and had a sure place among the great men of the world,he said,“All that I am,and all that I hope to be,I owe to my angle mother.”-乐乐题库
& “第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分...”习题详情
160位同学学习过此题,做题成功率80.6%
第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31~40的相应位置上。Autumn came again,and with it &&&&31&&&& (come)trouble and sorrow, A strange disease had broken out among the sealers.Betty Sparrow, who was Abraham Lincoln’s mother’s aunt,and her husband were the first to &&&&32&&&& (attack)by this terrible sickness.The narrow camp which was their home was &&&&33&&&&cheerless place even at its best,and the disease did its work&&&&34&&&& (quick). And then Abraham Lincoln’s mother was stricken down.Suffering from damp and cold in the camp had robbed her of her &&&&35&&&&(strong)and made her easily& &&&&36&&&& (catch) the disease, One morning,when the grey daylight was struggling &&&&37&&&& the gaps of the unfinished cabin,she reached out her arms and drew little Abraham before her, “My boy, you are going &&&&38&&&& live as I have taught you.” Then the end came. &&&&39&&&& only ten years old,Lincoln was no longer a child. He was &&&&40&&&& (determine) to be a man of the type his mother would praise and admire. Long afterward,when he had won honor and had a sure place among the great men of the world,he said,“All that I am,and all that I hope to be,I owe to my angle mother.”31.came&& 32.be attacked& 33.a& 34.quickly& 35.strength& 36.catch& 37.through&& 38.to&& 39.though / although& 40.determined&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-广东省梅州市曾宪梓中学高二第一学期期末考试
分析与解答
习题“第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31~40的...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为3...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31~40的相应位置上。Autumn came again,and with it ____31____ (come)trouble and sorrow, A strange disease had broken out among the sealers.Betty Sparrow, who was Abraham Lincoln’s mother’s aunt,and her husband were the first to ____32____ (attack)by this terrible sickness.The narrow camp which was their home was ____33____cheerless place even at its best,and the disease did its work____34____ (quick). And then Abraham Lincoln’s mother was stricken down.Suffering from damp and cold in the camp had robbed her of her ____35____(strong)and made her easily ____36____ (catch) the disease, One morning,when the grey daylight was struggling ____37____ the gaps of the unfinished cabin,she reached out her arms and drew little Abraham before her, “My boy, you are going ____38____ live as I have taught you.” Then the end came. ____39____ only ten years old,Lincoln was no longer a child. He was ____40____ (determine) to be a man of the type his mother would praise and admire. Long afterward,when he had won honor and had a sure place among the great men of the world,he said,“All that I am,and all that I hope to be,I owe to my angle mother.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节:语法填空(共10小题;每小题1分, 满分10分)阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空, 并将答案填写在答题卷标号为31~40的相应位置上。Autumn came again,and with it ____31____ (come)trouble and sorrow, A strange disease had broken out among the sealers.Betty Sparrow, who was Abraham Lincoln’s mother’s aunt,and her husband were the first to ____32____ (attack)by this terrible sickness.The narrow camp which was their home was ____33____cheerless place even at its best,and the disease did its work____34____ (quick). And then Abraham Lincoln’s mother was stricken down.Suffering from damp and cold in the camp had robbed her of her ____35____(strong)and made her easily ____36____ (catch) the disease, One morning,when the grey daylight was struggling ____37____ the gaps of the unfinished cabin,she reached out her arms and drew little Abraham before her, “My boy, you are going ____38____ live as I have taught you.” Then the end came. ____39____ only ten years old,Lincoln was no longer a child. He was ____40____ (determine) to be a man of the type his mother would praise and admire. Long afterward,when he had won honor and had a sure place among the great men of the world,he said,“All that I am,and all that I hope to be,I owe to my angle mother.””相似的习题。英语!分别用下面的3个句子做主题写3段短文.最好3分钟以内.1:Do you think music can effect people's lives?2:Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?Why?3:Do you think a girl should marry someone who is much older _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语!分别用下面的3个句子做主题写3段短文.最好3分钟以内.1:Do you think music can effect people's lives?2:Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?Why?3:Do you think a girl should marry someone who is much older
英语!分别用下面的3个句子做主题写3段短文.最好3分钟以内.1:Do you think music can effect people's lives?2:Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?Why?3:Do you think a girl should marry someone who is much older or younger than she is?
1.Do you think music can effect people's lives?Now music is everywhere,you can find music at srteet,shopes,markets and so on,but why?The reason is shopes use music to make their customer to stay longer,an catch their attention,and people love music becaus music can make people happeier,so i think,now the world is effected by music.2.Do you prefer to watch movies at home or at the theater?Why?I would like to watch movies at home,the most important reason is it's free!You don't need to pay any money for it,at it's not crowded or noisy,so you can enjoy yourself!3.Do you think a girl should marry someone who is much older or younger than she is?I think a girl should marry the one she really loves,it doesn't depend on the age the money or anything else,so it doesn't matter the man is younger or older,if they love each other,it's ok.费了我很大力气读写任务(共1题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Smoking is very common in the West, both by men and women. But there are still people who do not smoke and dislike the smoke _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
读写任务(共1题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Smoking is very common in the West, both by men and women. But there are still people who do not smoke and dislike the smoke
读写任务(共1题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Smoking is very common in the West, both by men and women. But there are still people who do not smoke and dislike the smoke of the others. Be careful not to smoke in such a position that your smoke blows into other’s faces. If you are a guest in a home where no others are s
moking, it is better not to smoke. If you think they would not mind your smoking you may say, “Would you mind if I smoked?” There are many places where people do not or should not smoke: public meetings, movies and plays, trains (except in the smoking car), buses, at the dinner table (except when invited by the hostess near the end of the meal to do so). Many people feel that ladies should not smoke on the street. Be a clean smoker—— be careful with the cigarette ash and be careful not to burn the furniture or table cloth. 【写作内容】以约30词概括短文的要点;就“吸烟是否有害”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包含以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词左右;(1) 简述你在日常生活中观察到的人们的吸烟的情况;(2) 为什么有些人喜欢吸烟,为什么有些人反对吸烟;(3) 你对于这个问题的看法和理由。【写作要求】可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;文中不能出现真实姓名和学校的名称。【评分标准】概括准确、语言规范、内容合适、篇章连贯。
The reading passage mainly tells that smoking is a very common phenomenon in western countries and there are some social rules people are supposed to obey if they smoke. In our city, there are many people who smoke, too. Smokers can be seen almost everywhere, even in some public places like restaurants or buses. For those who like smoking, some regard it an effective way to relax themselves, some take it as a useful tool to communicate with others, and others think it is the symbol of smartness and maturity. On the contr
ary, people who are against smoking think it does great harm to the health of smokers and those who are forced to be second-smokers. I’m firmly against smoking and feel sorry to see some classmates secretly smoke after school. They think smoking make them look smart. Some even try every means to get money to buy cigarettes, which in fact is really dangerous.短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。3.必须按答题要求做题,否则不给分。Last week, I met a stranger who seemed to be losing. I offered to guide him to a place he wanted to go to, but to my surprise, he refused my offer to helping. I asked him why not. He told me that he was afraid I would ask him money if I helped him in this way. Then I fell into deep thoughts: Was it money which came between us? I agree that money is become more and more important in our society, and it should not be everything. We should try my best to help others and trust each other. If everyone does this, our society will be better and better. -乐乐题库
& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
185位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.9%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。3.必须按答题要求做题,否则不给分。Last week, I met a stranger who seemed to be losing. I offered to guide him to a place he wanted to go to, but to my surprise, he refused my offer to helping. I asked him why not. He told me that he was afraid I would ask him money if I helped him in this way. Then I fell into deep thoughts: Was it money which came between us? I agree that money is become more and more important in our society, and it should not be everything. We should try my best to help others and trust each other. If everyone does this, our society will be better and better. &
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-短文改错
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。3.必须按答题要求做题,否则不给分。Last week, I met a stranger who seemed to be losing. I offered to guide him to a place he wanted to go to, but to my surprise, he refused my offer to helping. I asked him why not. He told me that he was afraid I would ask him money if I helped him in this way. Then I fell into deep thoughts: Was it money which came between us? I agree that money is become more and more important in our society, and it should not be everything. We should try my best to help others and trust each other. If everyone does this, our society will be better and better. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)英语课上,老师要求同桌同学相互修改作文。假设以下便条为你同桌所写,请你对其进行修改。便条中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(^),并在此符号下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。3.必须按答题要求做题,否则不给分。Last week, I met a stranger who seemed to be losing. I offered to guide him to a place he wanted to go to, but to my surprise, he refused my offer to helping. I asked him why not. He told me that he was afraid I would ask him money if I helped him in this way. Then I fell into deep thoughts: Was it money which came between us? I agree that money is become more and more important in our society, and it should not be everything. We should try my best to help others and trust each other. If everyone does this, our society will be better and better. ”相似的习题。新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
新课标人教版2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――话题作文(含答案)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 18:31:12
2013年全国各地市中考英语试卷分类解析汇编:
书面表达之
what makes me a good friend?
we have all kinds of after-class activities in our school. they are colorful. we have after-class activities from 4:20 pm. to 5:20 pm. everyday. we can do sports, play instruments, study english, and so on. my favorite activities are swimming and playing table tennis. i’m not the best, but i’m very happy when i beat my companies. we can make more new friends here. and we can also learn more from each other. it’s important that playing sports can keep me fit. i like after-class activities very much. what about you?
in society, i often help the children. give them books, warm clothes, raise money for charities.& and on weekends, we can visit old people, spend time with them and help them as much as possible.& whenever and wherever, we can show our kindness.
&& everyone has his dream. my dream is to be a doctor. when i was in grade seven, i was sick and often went to see doctors. the doctors were very friendly to me and they often cheered me up. with the help of them, i was getting better. now i’m very healthy. since then i have hoped to become a doctor. in order to achieve my dream, i will study hard. i’ll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger.
&& to be a doctor is really great. i think my dream will come true one day.
at present, a number of middle school students have picked up a bad habit―cheating in examinations.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
in my opinion, cheating in exams does great harm to our study. we students should be honest and diligent, and only in this way can we improve our study and make progress. besides, our teachers should offer us fewer exams and more time to study for ourselves.
keep away from fire (
my english study
my english study
in a word, only when you develop interest in studying english can you learn it well.
my name is beth. i"m 14 years old. my school is very big and beautiful. i"m very happy in the school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xk b1 .c om&
i am liu qiang. i think it"s not strange to have worries. some students say they have become fat and that it really makes them feel bad about themselves
first, you could eat less. the body needs food for energy, but you’ll become fat if you eat more than your body needs. if you eat less, the body can burn more calories than you eat. second, do more exercise. doing exercise can also help the body burn the calories and make you thinner. there are many ways to do exercise. for example, you could go to school on foot or by bike.
don"t worry too much
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(b) one possible version:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
how to keep safe?
as teenagers, we should keep safety in mind. but how can we keep safe? here are some of my suggestions. first, we should be careful when we make friends
describe your favorite teacher in no more than 120 words according to the following points.
his or her looks (hair, height, build)
his or her likes or dislikes
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
given the reasons above, i choose to live alone.
dear mr. smith,
i’ll be thankful if you give me the chance!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
making guang’an better and better
these days, people in guang’an are doing “achieving china dream, make guang’an better and better.” as middle school students, we should do some things for it. _____________________
making guang’an better and better
phrases for reference (
ask… for help&& calm down&&&& in danger&& prevent… from
?some advice for the student
my father is a 40-year-old math teacher. he is tall and fat with short hair and big eyes. he always works hard. his classes are lively and interesting and deeply loved by his students.
my father is an honest and kind man. he often helps other children and me with our maths.
my father’s hobby is playing table tennis. we often play table tennis together at the weekends.
my father is not only a good father but also a good friend. i have learned a lot from him. i love my father very much.
our school drama club is holding a film activity. we saw life of pi last week. it is directed by ang lee. and he gets the best director award for it. the film is about the story of a young man called pi. he takes a boat trip alone. he not only has to deal with difficult weather conditions but also needs to find enough food for himself. and at last he comes back home safely.
many people think life of pi is one of the year’s best films. it tells us we should brave enough to face any problem and find ways to solve them. we are heroes of ourselves.
x k b& 1&& . c o m
新|课& |标| 第 | 一| 网
★ &&&&&&&&&& to get knowledge, open the mind, be more intelligent(
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& textbooks, newspapers, magazines …
&&&&&& reading at least…books in the coming holiday…
not only ……but also……
reading is very important in our life. we can get knowledge through reading. it can not only open our minds but also make us more intelligent. besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like english.
textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading materials can help us know more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person.
i’m planning to read at least 5 books in the coming holiday. and i’ll spend more time reading every day in my senior high school life. reading makes a full man! let’s start reading now
now, public bikes are provided for people in many cities in china. i think it’s a good thing.&&&&&& &
i hope more and more people can ride bikes and live a low―carbon life.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
recently, we have discussed the ways to go traveling. here is the result. some students choose to travel with a group.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 把牧童改写成一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐