zhandoupian yining can play t什么 very well

JENNY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH PRACTICE,SO SHE IS NOT GOOD AT THE G____.MY TRIP TO SYDNEY IS THE MOST E_______VACATION.WE NEED TO P______MORE TO PLAY THE DIZI WELL.THEY WERE E____TO PLAY THE TRUMPET,AND THEY CAN PLAY IT VERY WELL.THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IS _百度作业帮
JENNY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH PRACTICE,SO SHE IS NOT GOOD AT THE G____.MY TRIP TO SYDNEY IS THE MOST E_______VACATION.WE NEED TO P______MORE TO PLAY THE DIZI WELL.THEY WERE E____TO PLAY THE TRUMPET,AND THEY CAN PLAY IT VERY WELL.THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IS
JENNY DOESN'T HAVE MUCH PRACTICE,SO SHE IS NOT GOOD AT THE G____.MY TRIP TO SYDNEY IS THE MOST E_______VACATION.WE NEED TO P______MORE TO PLAY THE DIZI WELL.THEY WERE E____TO PLAY THE TRUMPET,AND THEY CAN PLAY IT VERY WELL.THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA IS GREAT IN THE W_____.HOW DO YOU PLAY THE GRUMPET?(用blow回答)
gameenjoyable 、exciting 、practise excitedworldJust blow it.可能离小学时代太远了,不知是不是应该填这些.Can’t Skate, Can’t Play - a Power Skating Coaching and Instruction Company
CHECK THIS OUT!Watch dynamic
video of Kim
her instructors
teaching actual
Click on the links
below to view
the videos
Special thanks to Rick Shepard for the videos and pictures!
without pucks
• Turning
• Stopping
• Balance
• Edges
• Momentum
• Coordination
• Agility
• Speed
• Creativity
You must be a TRAVEL HOCKEY PLAYER and/or be able
to hockey stop on
both sides & skate
backwards with
crossovers!
Muir Returns for More Power Skating
Kim Muir and her team were back in Raleigh on Wednesday for a pair of power skating sessions at the Carolina Hurricanes Prospects Development Camp, and, of course, there were free hugs, too.
Muir has over 20 years of power skating instruction and has worked with the Hurricanes in both development camp and training camp, the Charlotte Checkers (AHL) and the Plymouth Whalers, among other teams and clients. ...
power skating coach, instructs Detroit Red Wing players at Joe Louis Arena!
Andy Greene
Kim Muir with former student, Andy Greene, New Jersey Devils.
Introduction:
“Can’t
Skate, Can’t Play”, Inc.,
is a power skating company that teaches
TRAVEL HOCKEY PLAYERS to skate better
for their game.
We DO NOT run our
program like a Factory. I know every
kid’s names, their strengths
and weaknesses. Myself and my instructors
correct and/or demonstrate immediately,
the proper techniques that we are
instituting with every student. We
are extremely interactive with all
our hockey players, while our goals
ARE NOT to improve just the skating
skills of your son or daughter, but
to build confidence and demonstrate
good citizenship, while having fun!
Please note, I am
present at my practices and camps!!!!
During the camps, there is a 1:4 or
1:5 ratio of instructors to students,
while all of my instructors are my
past and present hockey players.
Above: Kim's final moment with JoJo - best friends for 11.5 years.
Best dog ever! Right: Kim and JoJo on one of their many great days together.
Matt Mistele wearing &hugs r free& tshirt
& Kim's new dog, Mickey
Training throughout the summer will help your child retain teaching and skills!
hours of hockey
weeks of training
June 11th at the Monroe Multisports Complex.
& Kim Muir
All Rights ReservedTom can play the guitar, ______ he can’t play it ______.
A.or, good
B.and, well,
C.but, good
D.but, well
_百度作业帮
Tom can play the guitar, ______ he can’t play it ______.
A.or, good
B.and, well,
C.but, good
D.but, well
Tom can play the guitar, ______ he can’t play it ______.&
A.or, good
B.and, well,
C.but, good
D.but, well译林版4A&&UNIT&4&I&can&play&basketball教案、反思及评价
溧阳市后六小学&黄园园
知识目标:
句型I&can&...&&You&can...&Can&you/he&/&...及其应答Yes,&I/he/...&can.&/&No,&I/he/...&can’t.
词汇的听说读写basketball
听说读:well,&can’t,&have&a&try,&yeah
能力目标:1、在实际生活中能用I&can&...&&You&can...&Can&you/he&/&...进行语言交际活动;
2、借助一些肢体语言,能猜测新单词的意思。
情感目标:
教导学生树立健康运动的观念,激励学生建立自信心并有勇于尝试的精神。
教学难点:
1、basketball,&&have&a&try,&can’t的发音到位,准确
2、流畅的表演
教学准备:
篮球架&、篮球一个,多媒体课件,头饰(Liu&Tao,&Mike,&Wang&Bing)
教学过程:
Step&1&Warm-up
1.&Greetings
2.&Play&a&song
Greet&the&teachers
Listen&to&a&song
1.Game::listen&and&judge.
I&can&...&He/She&can&...
Please&say:Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,if&you&think&it&is&ture.&Please&say&:No.No.No,if&you&think&it&is&false.
2.T:&This&is&me&.&And&I&am&working&for&the&super&kids&club.&Would&you&like&to&join&the&super&kids&club?&But&&wait&a&moment.You&need&to&finish&some&tasks.&Take&a&look.&Can&you&play&sports.?&And&I&want&to&know&weather&you&can&read?&So&we&have&reading&time&today.&And&can&you&act&today?.really,&we&have&acting&time&today.&When&you&finish:&sports&time-&reading&time-&acting&time.&You`ll&be&super&kids.&Are&you&ready?&First&let`s&read&&out&the&slogan&.
Play&the&game&with&the&teacher.
Try&to&understand:&fly,
speak&English,
play&basketball
read&&out&the&slogan&`I&can!&I&try!&I&`m&supper!`&
&Presentation&and&practice
Sports&time&.
Now&,let’s&go&to&sports&time.&Look&,what&is&it?&I&can&play&basketball.&(Act&it)
Can&you&play&basket&ball?&
&Cool!Nice!&Great!/It`s&OK.&Have&a&try.
T-S&S-S,&check&out
T:&Can&he/she&play&basketball?
Good!You&can&play&well.&You’ll&have&a&good&body.&Please&remembr:&Life&is&movement!
Drill:&basket&ball&
Can&you&play&basket&ball?&Yes,&I&can./&No,&I&can’t.
Cool!Nice!&Great!/It`s&OK.&Have&a&try.
work&in&pairs&and&feedback
SS:Yes,&he/she&can.
/No,&he/she&can’t.
Life&is&movement!
快速进入新单词的学习,并通过感官加深印象,并在对话中进行巩固。
Reading&time
T:Now,Let`s&go&to&see&what&story&are&we&going&to&read.&Look&at&the&picture.&Here&are&three&boys.
T:Where&are&they?
T:&What&do&they&want&to&play&together?
T:&You`re&clever.&But&look&at&Liu&Tao&`s&face.&What&do&you&think&of&him?&Can&you&ask&some&questions?
T:Good.&Look&at&these&three&questions.&Let`s&watch&cartoons.
Watch&cartoons&and&answer&the&questions.7’
(Write&on&the&blackboard)
&Can&Liu&Tao&play&basketball?
T:Any&different&ideas?
&I&do&have&two&questions&for&you.&Watch&and&choose&can&Liu&Tao&play&&basketball&at&first.?&Can&Liu&Tao&play&basketball&at&last?
Watch&the&cartoon&,OK?&10’
T:&Can&Liu&Tao&play&at&first?
T:Let&`s&write&here.&11’52
T:We&know&the&main&idea&of&the&story.&From&this&story,we&should&know:&
I&can&,&because&I&think&I&can.&
&A&bold&attempt&is&half&success.
Let`s&listen&and&repeat.
T:(指导读出语气)I&need&some&one&to&read.&Sx&reads.&T:Cool…
T:Is&he&happy?&Ss:No.&T:He&isn`t.&Why?&So&read&again.&T:&So&sad.&T:Cool.&…..
T:Good.you&can&repeat&very&well.
Now&it`s&time&to&read&the&whole&text.&But&I&also&want&you&read&and&repeat&together
&&&&T:You`re&great.OK.&Now&it`s&time&for&you&to&read&in&roles.&
T:Great&.Can&you&read&the&story?
T:OK.&I&think&you&will&be&super&kids.&&Open&your&books.&OK.&Go,&T:What&do&you&think&of&them.?
T:Big&hands.&Thank&you.&Any&more.&Your&group,please…
T:&Cool/Nice/Thank&you.&
Let`s&read&together.&Hold&your&books.&Rready&go!
Ss:&Mike&,Wang&Bing&and&Liu&Tao.
&&&&Ss:&They&are&in&the&playground.
Ss:They&want&to&play&basketball.
S1:Can&Liu&Tao&play&basketball?&S2:Can&Wang&Bing&play&basketball?&S3:&Can&Mike&play&basketball?
(Watch&cartoons.)
Ss:&Yes,&he&can.
Ss:&Yes,&he&can.
Ss:&No,&he&can`t.
&Watch&cartoons&again.
Learn&to&say:&at&first,&at&last
Say&out&the&main&idea&of&the&story.
Repeat:&I&can&,&because&I&think&I&can.&A&bold&attempt&is&half&success.
Listen&and&repeat.&Pay&attention&to&the&pronourance&and&try&to&imminate.
1.&No,&I&can`t.
2.&Have&a&try.&
Ss&read&after&the&tape.
.(Ss&read&the&dialogue&again)
Ss&read&in&roles.
Ss:Nice!/Cool!/&Great
Ss&read&together.
Consolida-tion
Acting&time.
T:&You&really&did&a&good&job&in&the&reading&time.&So&I&think&last&is&acting&time&for&you.&Can&you&act&out?&Ready.&Here&we&go.
T:Who&want&to&come&here&and&give&us&an&acting?
T:Are&they&good?&Any&more?
T:OK.Now&children&I&see.&You&can&act&very&well.&So&I&give&you&a&bia&change.&Take&a&look,&this&time&&youcan&make&a&short&play&of&this&story.&You&need&work&in&four&and&make&a&short&play.&Roles&for&you:&one&is&the&narrator,&the&others&are&the&actors,&OK?&I&have&some&tips&for&you.
&Checkout.&Are&they&great?
T:&Now&you&did&a&wonderful&job.&I&can&see&you&can&You&can&You&can&make&a&short&play.&I&think&we&&finally&finished&the&tasks.&That`s&good.&Because&you&can&be&in&the&super&kids&club.&Now&I&announce&you`re&super&kids.&You&can&get&these&labels&on&your&body.&OK?&&You&can&get&a&lot&of&fun&in&it.&Take&a&look&what’s&for&next&time?&Ah,&we`re&going&to&meet&Revision&time,&Words&time,&Fun&time,&Sound&time,&Survey&time&and&Song&time.&That`s&for&next&time.&OK?&&Let`s&wait&and&see.
Ss&roles&in&group
Ss&give&an&acting&to&the&other&students&and&the&teacher.
Make&a&short&play&&like&the&story.
Step&5Homework
T:&Homework&for&you.No.1&Listen&and&read&the&story&,try&to&recite&it.&No.2&Act&the&story&in&groups.&Because&we&are&going&to&act&out&it&in&front&of&us&next&time&.&Goodbye,Super&kids.
Ss:Goodbye.
布置家作,课后巩固。
Blackboard&design:
    Unit&6&I&can&play&basketball
Wang&Bing&can&play&basketball.
Mike&can&play&basketball&very&well.
Liu&Tao&thinks&he&can’t&play&basketball&at&first,
but&after&a&try,&he&can&play&basketball&at&last
教学反思:
一开始用歌曲活跃课堂气氛,课间用本单元的歌曲循环播放,渗透教学通过游戏导入新知,并渗透教学&sing,fly&,&can’t,&swim。喊口号的方式激励学生的信心与兴趣
游戏可以更简洁明了,可以运用丰富的肢体语言,帮助学生在情景中理解。能够用激励的语言调动学生的积极性。渗透语言知识点的教学
老师的及时评价要真诚,鼓励,带有积极性;尤其中年级的评价可以更具体一些。利用插图整体感知,主动提问设计很好,但别忘揭题。
关注朗读的细节指导,如语调的指导,在PPT上可以进行标注,语气的模仿;单独朗读和一起朗读方式的结合运用。在完整的情境中呈现人物、地点和情节。通过问题引导和观看视频学习.引导学生自主提问,学会用英语来思考,做事。善于挖掘文本内涵,结合教材进行思想教育。先看视频,听录音再读,结合指导,及时纠错,齐读反馈。一步学习,将任务分级呈现,循序渐进,逐步进行朗读、表演和改编的活动。
课堂小结,一方面有助于及时反馈,另一方面打出预告,为下节课的学习做铺垫。分角色朗读和表演环节可以结合教材资源光盘的使用,可以直接在上面进行角色扮演,配音等,更易操作。扩展对话的表演可以适当降低难度。Super&kids&club的情景创设在课的结尾应该进行凸显,明确目的,否则可以另辟蹊径,用更简单的处理方法。
教学评价:
本节课的思路清晰,结构严谨,但是这节课借鉴了李磊的思路,因为生源不同,没有考虑到学生的实际情况,所以学生看起来有点不熟悉教学思路。其实可以针对学生自身的实际说说can&you/he/she...&?&Yes,&.../No,...学生说起来也比较有话可说。
——邢春兰
本节课涉及活动教学,所以学生动起来课堂气氛活跃,学生很愿意参与其中,只是表演的时候学生动作不到位的时候,老师可以适当示范或让其他学生竞相表演,指出其有效的部分。而读的时候,如果标上声调,学生读起来会更加注意语音、语调,有助于良好口语的形成。
——王小华
本课结构不错,学生也善于表达自己,只是本人觉得谚语有点多,虽然它们符合教学情境,但是学生也不是太懂,可以说到某个关键点,让学生自己说出需要怎么办。还有就是说到一开始Mike不会打篮球时的感觉是应该害羞而不是其他,而老师为了渗透后面的单词而把别的感觉放到这儿来了,有点不妥。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语用括号内所给词的适当形式完成句子,一共13道题,望保证全对____(i) english teacher is mr black.in____(china),the family name is first and the giren name is last.he can ___(play) the piano very well.look!there is a man over t_百度作业帮
英语用括号内所给词的适当形式完成句子,一共13道题,望保证全对____(i) english teacher is mr black.in____(china),the family name is first and the giren name is last.he can ___(play) the piano very well.look!there is a man over t
英语用括号内所给词的适当形式完成句子,一共13道题,望保证全对____(i) english teacher is mr black.in____(china),the family name is first and the giren name is last.he can ___(play) the piano very well.look!there is a man over there.he is (liming) father.would you like ___(eat) some bread?what tome ___darning___ (go)to school?  --at 7:30he ___(like) music because he thinks it's relaxing.the little boy __(not do)his honceuork every day.he reads books every day and he is  good at ___(weite)the greens __(Like) going to the cinema.they often go to the movies on weekends.he often___(play)basketball after class? yesthere are many ___(fruit)onthe table.mr wang teaches __(we) math.
MyChinaplayliming'seating golikesdoesn't dowritinglikeplaysfruitsus祝学习进步!如不明白请追问,满意就采纳一下吧 (*^__^*)手机提问者请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可!

我要回帖

更多关于 zhandoupian 的文章

随机推荐