imagine me without you歌词谐音
被浏览304次
采纳率:50%
英文歌貌似没听过有谐音的亲 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
其他回答(1)
采纳率:0%
As long as stars shine down from heaven 爱子郎爱子四大而死是爱恩当富饶木还问And the rivers run into the sea 案的则reiver死日无按音图则细Til the end of time forever 提偶则案的欧服太木否爱verYou are the only love I'll need 有啊则昂立辣舞爱偶你的In my life you're all that matters 阴脉赖福有啊熬在特买特尔死In my eyes the only truth I see 阴霾爱死则昂立初四爱惜When my hopes and dreams have shattered 问买后颇死案的追姆斯还无晒特rei的You're the one that's there for me 有啊则玩再次贼而否迷When I found you I was blessed 文爱放的有爱wer字布莱斯的And I will never leave you, I need you 案的爱为偶乃ver礼物有 爱你的有Chorus: 考热死me Imagine without you 迷阴霾之音位子奥特有I'd be lost and so confused 爱的比楼斯特案的搜肯富有字的I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 爱无den特爱拉斯特额dei 爱的比额福瑞的Without you there to see me through 位子奥特有 贼而死图细米死肉Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有Lord, you know it's just impossible 老的 有呢偶一次扎斯特一亩剖死不偶Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶I can't imagine me without you 爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有When you caught me I was falling 文友考特密爱wer字发哦领You're love lifted me back on my feet 幼儿拉无图礼服体的迷百科昂 买fi特 It was like you heard me calling 伊特wer字来客优喝er的迷考领And you rush to set me free 案的有如实图赛特米福瑞When I found you I was blessed 文爱放的有aiwer字布莱斯的And I will never leave you, I need you 俺的爱唯欧乃wer礼物有 爱你的有Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有I'd be lost and so confused 爱的比楼斯特搜肯富有字的I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid 爱无den特爱拉斯特额dei 爱的比额福瑞的Without you there to see me through 位子奥特有 贼而死图细米死肉Imagine me without you 阴霾之音迷位子奥特有Lord, you know it's just impossible 老的 有呢偶一次扎斯特一亩剖死不偶Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶I can't imagine me without you 爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有I When found you I was blessed 爱文爱放的有aiwer字布莱斯的And I will never leave you, I need you 俺的爱唯欧乃wer礼物有 爱你的有me without 米位子奥特I wouldn't last a day, 爱无den特拉斯特额deiWithout you there to see me through 位子奥特有在二图细密死肉me without you 米位子奥特哟be lost and 比楼斯特案的impossible 一亩剖死不偶Because of you, it's all brand new 比考斯偶富有 一次奥不日案的泥污My life is now worthwhile 买来福一字呢偶wer死外偶I can't imagine me 爱康特阴霾之音迷I can't imagine me without you爱康特阴霾之音迷位子奥特有
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了And the rivers run into the sea
Til the end of time, forever&
You're the only love I'll need
&In my life, you're all that matters&
In my eyes, the only truth I see&
When my hopes and dreams have shattered&
You're the one that's there for me
&When I found you I was blessed&
And I will never leave you
&I need you
&Imagine me without you
&I'd be lost and so confused&
I wouldn't last a day
&I'd be afraid without you there to see me through&
Imagine me without you&
Lord, you know it's just impossible&
Because of you&
It's all brand new
&My life is now worth while
&I can't imagine me without you
When you caught me I was falling
&Your love lifted me back on my feet&
It was like you heard my calling&
And you rushed to set me free&
And I will never leave you&
I need you&
And I will never leave you
&I need you
&I can't imagine me without you...
你可能喜欢的
最近喜欢的
喜欢(103)评论(1108)
喜欢(89)评论(521)
喜欢(67)评论(1102)
喜欢(54)评论(724)
喜欢(51)评论(322)
人生就像一场没有目的地的旅行,过往只是沿途的一站【经典英文歌曲】Imagine me without you 如果我没有了你 17:15发表
导读:《Imagine me without you》这首歌的原唱是jaci velasquez,但在最近这首歌却演绎出了一种童话。对于故事的主人公张木易和MIKI,我们不做评价。但的确小小身体的MIKI用这首歌唱出了不同于jaci velasquez的感觉。&&&&&&As long as stars shine down from heaven只要星星还在天国闪烁And the rivers run into the sea只要江河还汇入大海Til the end of time forever直到时间的尽头You are the only love I'll need你就是我唯一的爱In my life you're all that matters在我的生命里你是一切In my eyes the only truth I see在我的眼里你就是真理When my hopes and dreams have shattered当我的愿望梦想破碎You're the one that's there for me你就是那个一直在我身边支持我的人When I found you I was blessed当我找到你的时候,我一定被神所庇佑And I will never leave you, I need you我想我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你Chorus:Imagine me without you如果我没有了你I'd be lost and so confused我一定会迷失方向I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you如果我不再拥有你Lord, you know it's just impossible天哪,你知道这是不可能的Because of you, it's all brand new因为你,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile我的生活才有意义I can't imagine me without you我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样When you caught me I was falling当我坠落时你接住了我You're love lifted me back on my feet你的爱托起了我It was like you heard me calling就好像你听到我在呼唤你And you rush to set me free你奋不顾身奔向我让我自由When I found you I was blessed当我找到你的时候,我一定是被神所庇佑And I will never leave you, I need you我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你Imagine me without you如果我没有了你I'd be lost and so confused我一定会迷失方向I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid我恐怕自己撑不过一天Without you there to see me through如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我Imagine me without you如果我不再拥有你Lord, you know it's just impossible天哪,你知道这是不可能的Because of you, it's all brand new因为你,我的生命才是新的My life is now worthwhile我的生活才有意义I can't imagine me without you我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样When I found you I was blessedAnd I will never leave you, I need you oh(imagine me without you)(I'd be lost and so...)I'd be lost and so confusedI wouldn't last a day,Without you there to see me through(imagine me without you(I'd be lost and so...)impossibleBecause of you, it's all brand newMy life is now worthwhileI can't imagine me(without you)I can't imagine me without you
最近阅读过此日记的好友()
他的日记分类
全部日记63歌曲imagine me without you中文音译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
歌曲imagine me without you中文音译
歌曲imagine me without you中文音译
 Imagine me without you   As long as stars shine down from heaven   只要星星还在天国闪烁   And the rivers run into the sea   只要江河还汇入大海   Till the end of time forever   直到时间的尽头   You are the only love I'll need   你就是我唯一的爱   In my life you're all that matters   在我的生命里你是一切   In my eyes the only truth I see   在我的眼里你就是真理   When my hopes and dreams have shattered   当我的愿望梦想破碎   You're the one that's there for me   你就是那个一直在我身边支持我的人   When I found you I was blessed   当我找到你的时候,我一定被神所庇佑   And I will never leave you,I need you   我想我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你   Chorus:  Imagine me without you   如果我没有了你   I'd be lost and so confused   我一定会迷失方向   I wouldn't last a day,I'd be afraid   我恐怕自己撑不过一天   Without you there to see me through   如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我   Imagine me without you   如果我不再拥有你   Lord,you know it's just impossible   天哪,你知道这是不可能的   Because of you,it's all brand new   因为你,我的生命才是新的   My life is now worthwhile   我的生活才有意义   I can't imagine me without you   我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样   When you caught me I was falling   当我坠落时你接住了我   You're love lifted me back on my feet   你的爱托起了我   It was like you heard me calling   就好像你听到我在呼唤你   And you rush to set me free   你奋不顾身奔向我让我自由   When I found you I was blessed   当我找到你的时候,我一定是被神所庇佑   And I will never leave you,I need you   我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你   Imagine me without you   如果我没有了你   I'd be lost and so confused   我一定会迷失方向   I wouldn't last a day,I'd be afraid   我恐怕自己撑不过一天   Without you there to see me through   如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我   Imagine me without you   如果我不再拥有你   Lord,you know it's just impossible   天哪,你知道这是不可能的   Because of you,it's all brand new   因为你,我的生命才是新的   My life is now worthwhile   我的生活才有意义   I can't imagine me without you   我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样   When I found you I was blessed   当我找到你的时候,我一定是被神所庇佑   And I will never leave you,I need you oh   我永远不会离开你,因为我需要你   (imagine me without you)   (I'd be lost and so...)   I'd be lost and so confused   我一定会迷失方向   I wouldn't last a day   我撑不过一天 Without you thereto see me through   如果你不在了,将没有人会看穿我   (imagine me without you)   (Lord,you know it's just ...)   Impossible   不愿承受   Because of you,it's all brand new   因为你,我的生命才是新的   My life is now worthwhile   我的生活才有意义   I can't imagine me   我无法想象   (without you)   I can't imagine me without you   我无法想象离开你的生活会是什么样
As long as stars shine down from heaven 只要星星还在天国闪烁And the rivers run into the sea 只要江河还汇入大海Til the end of time forever 直到时间的尽头You are the only love I'll need 你就是我唯一的...

我要回帖

更多关于 me without you 的文章

随机推荐