淘 宝 要 如 何 刷 销 量 才 好 呢,The teacher got back both the suitcase fusion 6and Rupert?

高中英语阅读理解100篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高中英语阅读理解100篇
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2009年初三英语期中试卷(牛津英语九年级下)doc--初中英语
下载积分:800
内容提示:2009年初三英语期中试卷(牛津英语九年级下)doc--初中英语
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 02:42:08|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2009年初三英语期中试卷(牛津英语九年级下)doc--初中英语
官方公共微信等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: &&
&& 文章内容
2011年公共英语考试一级写作与阅读理解练习
日 10:35:00来源:互联网
  写作:   Directions: Develop the given sentence into a short paragraph. You should write no less than 80 words. The beginning sentence of the paragraph is “Parents play a very important role in educating their children”.   Direction: Develop the given sentence into a short paragraph. Your paragraph should be no less than 80 words. The beginning sentence of the paragraph is: I think working as a teacher is a good job.   阅读理解如下:   Passage 1   One day a few years ago a very funny thing happened to a neighbour of mine. He is a teacher at one of London’s big medical schools. He had finished his teaching for the summer term and was at the airport on his way to Russia to give a lecture.   He had put a few clothes and his lecture notes in his shoulder bag, but he had put Rupert, the skeleton(人体骨架) to be used in his lecture, in a large brown suitcase (箱子). At the airport desk, he suddenly thought that he had forgotten to buy a newspaper. He left his suitcase near the desk and went over to the shop.   When he got back he discovered that someone had taken his suitcase by mistake. He often wonders what they said when they got home and found Rupert.   1. Who wrote the story?   A. Rupert’s teacher.   B. The neighbour’s teacher.   C. A medical school teacher.   D. The teacher’s neighbour.   2. Why did the teacher put a skeleton in his suitcase?   A. He needed it for the summer term in London.   B. He needed it for the lecture he was going to give.   C. He wanted to take it to Russia for medical research.   D. He wanted to take it home as he had finished his teaching.   3. What happened at the airport?   A. The skeleton went missing.   B. The skeleton was stolen.   C. The teacher forgot his suitcase.   D. The teacher took the wrong suitcase.   4. Which of the following best tells the teacher’s feeling about the incident?   A. He is very angry.   B. He thinks it rather funny.   C. He feels good without Rupert.   D. He feels helpless without Rupert.   5. Which of the following might have happened afterwards?   A. The teacher got back the suitcase but not Rupert.   B. The teacher got back neither the suitcase nor Rupert.   C. The teacher got back Rupert but not the suitcase.   D. The teacher got back both the suitcase and Rupert.   Passage 2   Do you always understand the directions on a bottle of medicine? Do you know what is meant by "Take only as directed"? Read the following directions and see if you understand them.   "To reduce pain, take two tablets(药片)with water, followed by one tablet every eight hours, as required. For night-time and early morning relief(缓解疼痛)take two tablets at bedtime. Do not take more than six tablets in twenty-four hours.   For children six to twelve years old, give half the amount. For children under six years old, ask for your doctor’s advice.   Reduce the amount if you suffer from restlessness or sleeplessness after taking the medicine".   6. How many tablets at most can a person over 12 have in 24 hours?   A. Three     B. Four     C. Six     D. Eight   7. How many tablets should a nine-year-old child normally take in 24 hours?   A. Half a tablet.           B. One tablet.   C. Two tablets.            D. Four tablets.   8. What is the advice for one who cannot sleep well after taking the medicine?   A. Stop taking the medicine at bedtime.   B. Continue to take the normal amount.   C. Take more than the normal amount.   D. Take less than the normal amount.   9. It can be inferred from the directions that this medicine .   A. helps you to fall asleep quickly   B. may be dangerous to small children   C. cannot be taken if one feels sleepy   D. should not be taken by children under six   10. This text is most probably taken from a .   A. textbook              B. newsreel   C. doctor’s notebook          D. bottle of medicine   相关推荐:      
责编:tanj&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称讲师原价/优惠价免费体验报名郭璐¥400 / ¥200 龚维国¥400 / ¥200 邱桂林¥400 / ¥200 勾跃¥400 / ¥200 郭璐¥150 / ¥150您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
广东省梅州市某重点中学学年高一下学期第一次质检英语试卷.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
下期高一级第一次质检试题
满分:135分
时间:120分钟
第一部分 语言知识及应用 共两节,满分45分
第一节:完形填空(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1―15各题所给的A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
One night I decided to spend some time building a happier and closer relationship with my daughter. For several weeks she had been
me to play chess 棋
with her, so I suggested a game and she eagerly accepted. It was a school night, however, and at nine o’clock my daughter asked if I could hurry my moves, because she
2 she had to get up at six in the morning. I
she had strict sleeping habits, 4
I thought she ought to be able to 5
some of this strictness. I said to her, “ 6
, you can stay up late for once. We’re having
7 .” We played on for another fifteen minutes, during which time she looked 8
. Finally she said, “Please, Daddy, do it quickly.” “No,” I replied. “If you’re going to play it 9
, you’re going to play it slowly.” And so we 10
for another ten minutes, until suddenly my daughter burst into tears, and admitted that she was beaten.
Clearly I had made 11
. I had started the evening wanting to have a 12
time with my daughter but had allowed my desire to win to become more 13
than my relationship with my daughter. When I was a child, my desire to win 14
me well. As a parent, I
that it got in my way. So I had to change.
1. A. guiding B. asking C. training D. advising
2. A. agreed B. needed C. begged D. hated
3. A. knew B. learned C. guessed D. heard
4. A. so B. for C. but D. or
5. A. put up B. take up C. pick up D. give up
6. A. As usual B. Go ahead C. By the way D. Come on
7. A. patience B. luck C. fun D. success
8. A. excited B. proud C. anxious D. angry
9. A. well B. again C. fairly D. regularly
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 teacher 的文章