用ar,ea或o w根据图片补全单词下列单词并写出中文意思。 b_

一,根据句子意思和首字母提示,在横线上写出单词,补全句子._百度知道
一,根据句子意思和首字母提示,在横线上写出单词,补全句子.
  6、根据句子意思和首字母提示. Mike often goes to school by m___________、 用所给单词的适当形式填空?  -----Fourteen. You can call ________(he) Tim. Lucy’s cake is __________(big) than mine.  4. ----- How many __________(sheep) are there on the farm.  5. The rabbit has long ears and s______ tail? No 一。  1, please. It’s s_________ today.  3? I like pandas。  1. Her daughter likes ___________(dance) very much,补全句子. Let’s go to the park.I don’t know the time.  6, only some g______.  7.  二.  7. It’s raining. Tom _________(write) a letter to his father this morning,在横线上写出单词. I’m thirsty. I would like some j__________. This is my friend?” The teacher asks在线等.  10. My uncle ________(have) a blue car,十万火急.  5.  3. What’s your favourite a_________. “Where are the ___________(child),分全给了. I forgot my u__________?  2.  2.  8.  9.  4. Don’t w______ on the grass. Snow White is more b___________ than the bad queen(女王). Can you t_____ me. Are there any boys in the classroom
提问者采纳
p>你好,同学;sheephashimdancingbiggerwrotechildren&nbsp,很高兴回答你的问题&&&正确答案,可以详谈嘛(*^__^*)&&矮anima l动物beautiful 漂亮的write 写umbrella 雨伞motorbike 摩托车girls 女孩juice 饮料sunny 晴朗的&&nbsp:一.&&nbsp.&二,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O不明白请继续追问;&&&^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^希望能帮到你;&&tell 告诉short &nbsp
老师,一大题的7小题,如果首字母是b,可以填bike吗?
当然可以了,正确答案
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
ol> 因为是how many所以用复数 某老师确实提醒正确 我么看到之前的what'&nbsp,你能告诉我吗short. 固定搭配bigger?不,我想要一些饮料sunny 今天天气晴朗;s是我疏忽beautiful 白雪公主比女王更美丽walk 不要在草地上走路;我不知道时间;兔子有长耳朵短尾巴animal 你最喜欢的动物是什么; 主语第三人称单数 有than 是比较级 Mike经常骑摩托车上学&nbsp,我们去公园吧sheep; 叫某人什么名字 call后面跟宾格dancing?熊猫; &nbsp,我忘记带伞了 因为this morning 所以用过去式 教室里有男生吗;umbrella 下雨了; like doing sth,只有一些女生juice 我很渴; &nbsp
一、根据句子意思和单词首字母,在横线上写出单词补全句子。tell,short,animal,beatiful,walk,umbrella,minibus,girls,juice,sunny.&二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。sheep,has,him,dancing,bigger,wrote,children.&
一、根据句子意思和首字母提示,在横线上写出单词,补全句子。  1.I don’t know the time. Can you tell_____ me?  2. The rabbit has long ears and short______ tail.  3. What’s your favourite animal_________? I like pandas.  4. Snow White is more beautiful___________ than the bad queen(女王).  5. Don’t walk______ on the grass.  6. It’s raining. I forgot my umbrella__________.  7. Mike often goes to school by metro___________.  8. Are there any boys in the classroom? No, only some girls______.  9. I’m thirsty. I would like some juice__________, please.  10. It’s sunny_________ today. Let’s go to the park.  二、 用所给单词的适当形式填空。  1. ----- How many _____sheep_____(sheep) are there on the farm?  -----Fourteen.  2. My uncle ____has____(have) a blue car.  3. This is my friend. You can call ____him____(he) Tim.  4. Her daughter likes _____dancing______(dance) very much.  5. Lucy’s cake is ___bigger_______(big) than mine.  6. Tom ____wrote_____(write) a letter to his father this morning.  7. “Where are the ____children_______(child)?” The teacher asks在线等,十万火急,分全给了,帮帮忙
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用ar,ea或o w补全下列单词并写出中文意思。 b__百度知道
用ar,ea或o w补全下列单词并写出中文意思。 b_
Good luck.bow 鞠躬card 卡片,敬请采纳. 第一时间为你解答,如对本题还有疑问可追问
英语爱好者
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁93五年级英语下册练习题-第3页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
93五年级英语下册练习题-3
()No,thanks.;()Whoisthirsty?;笔试部分(共七大题,计60分);一、补全单词;()1、l___dA.uoB.ouC.au;()2、qu_etA.oB.iC.a;()3、w_m_nA.a,oB.o,uC.o,a;()4、n__wA.oB.uC.a;()5、sl__pA.eeB.eaC.ae;二、眼明手快指不同;()1、A.teaB.p
)No,thanks.(
)Who is thirsty?笔试部分(共七大题,计60分)一、补全单词。(5分)(
)2、qu _ et
C.ae二、眼明手快指不同。(5分)(
D.chicken(
)2、A.singing
)3、A.tall
)4、A.quick
)5、A.sing
D.park三、按要求写出下列单词(5分)1、quick (近义词) _____
2、crying (动词原形)_____
3、sit(现在分词) _____4、quiet (反义词) _____
5、they are(缩略形式) _____四、单项选择(10分)(
)1、Would you like some water
some tea?A、of
)2、The woman is
the train.A、at
)3、Danny sits
C、behind(
)4、My sister is looking
of the window.A、out
)5、Their tea is too hot
drink.A、at
)6、May I have
grapes now?A、a
)7、I would like
orange.A、at
)8、May I play
the baby?A、at
tree.A、tall a green
B、a green tall C、a tall green(
)10、He isn@t
C、cry五、根据问句找出相应的答语,并连线。(10分)1、What is Danny doing ?
A.Jenny is hungry.2、Who is hungry?
B.He is sleeping.3、Would you like some soup?
C.No, thanks.4、Is he quiet?
D.My pop is in my stomach.5、Where is his pop?
E.Yes,he is.六、连词成句(10分)1、are
what__2、drawing
picture 3、he
to my mother 4、do
not 5、you
what 七、找出错误的一项。(5分)(
)1.I like
very much.A
)2、Please
your book.A
on the chair.A
) 5、LiMing
C八、快乐阅读。(10分)www.Today is Saturday.There is no class.But many students are in the school.Look! Danny is looking at a map of China with his friends.Jenny is writing English words with some girls.Li Ming and Tom are doing their homework carefully.Lucy is reading a book.Everyone is quiet.根据短文内容判断正误(正确“T”,错误“F”)(
) 1. It is Sunday today.(
) 2. Lucy is writing English words.(
) 3. Danny is looking at a map of China.(
) 4. Tom is reading a book.(
) 5. The students are studying quietly. 冀教版五年级英语下册第二单元测试题 听力部分(共40分)一、圈出所听到的单词.1、A 、man
2、A、 men
B、women3、A、quick
4、A、camera
B、film5、A、take
6、A、down
B、slow7、A、he
8、A、child
B、children9、A、walk
10、A、quickly
B、slowly二、听录音, 在与句子相符的图片下面打(√)。1.
)三、按照你所听到的句子顺序写上1、2、3?(
)Then Liming ,Danny and Jenny go for a walk .(
)The street has many cars and buses.(
)Mrs. Li , Danny, Jenny and Li Ming take a cab to their hotel.(
)They walk down the street.(
)The cars go quickly.笔试部分(共计60分)一、补全单词。(
) 2.h_ _ t
) 3.pe_ _le
) 4.cam_ _a
) 5.p_ _ture
) 9.qu_ _k
) 10.w_ _k
C.el二、选择填空。(
your picture?A、cake
)2.Boys and girls are
C、 children
D、people(
)3.They are quick.They walk
.A、slowly
C、 quickly
D、 quick(
)4.This is
.Jenny can fly a kite.A、 loud
arm is hurt.A、Danny’s
B、Dannys’
C、 Dannys
D、 Danny(
)6.I want to buy gifts
my family.A、To
)7.Can you find the children
cards?A、play
C、 playing
D、 to play(
)8.The men and women are walking
D、quiet(
)9.The baby
loud.It is crying loudly.A、becomes
C、 bocoming
D、 became(
)10.Can you go
with us?A、shopping
B、shoping
C、to shop
D、 shops三、补全对话。(每空1.5分,共12分)Jenny:
How old is the Palace Museum,Liming ?Liming: ________
__.Jenny: That’s old.Danny: I want to take a picture!
,Jenny?Jenny: Sure.May I help you
No,thanks!
.Jenny: Poor Danny! Are you okay?Danny: No!
.A、May I have your camera
B、I hurt my noseC、It’s about five hundred years old
D、Cameras are easyE、take a picture四、给左栏句子选择适当的答案。(
)1. Can Jenny fly a kite?
A. It’s 3:00.(
)2.What’s this ?
B.It’s Jenny.(
)3. May I take your picture?
C.Yes,she can.(
)4.What time is it now?
D. This is a camera.(
)5.Who is flying a kite ?
E. Sure.五、阅读理解。Beijing is the capital(首都) of China. It’s a beautiful city. There are many interesting places in Beijing. In Tian’an men Square. You can see the flag rising ceremony(升旗仪式) . You can go to the Palace Museum and the Summer Palace .You will have a lot of fun there. At last, don’t forget to go to the Great Wall. The Olympic Games was held in Beijing in 2008. Now Beijing become more and more beautiful. I hope one day I could visit it again.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。 (
)1.Beijing is a beautiful city.(
)2.You can see flag rising ceremony in Beijing.(
)3.The Palace Museum is in Shanghai.(
)4.The Olympic Games was held in Shanghai in 2008.(
)5.You can go to the Great Wall in Beijing. 冀教版五年级英语下册第三单元测试题及答案 听力部分(40分)一. 听录音,选出你所听到的单词。( )1. A.street
B.straight
C.star( )2.A.tall
C.pop( )3.A.right
C.eight( )4.A.card
C.corner( )5. A.postcard
C.post office二.听录音,判断句子正误。( )1. The postcard is six yuan.( )2. How many envelopes do you want?( )3.Turn left at the traffic lights.( )4. This is the bottom of the postcard.( )5. I want to send an e-mail to my friend.三. 听录音,根据你所听到的问句选择正确的答语。( )1.A.In the top ,right corner of the postcard.B.In the top, left corner of the postcard.C. In the bottom ,right corner of the postcard.( )2.A.It’s10 yuan.B.They are 35 yuan.C.Excise me.( )3. A. Yes,I want to write a letter to my brother.B. No,I’m writing a letter to my mother.C. Yes, I’m writing now.( )4. A. Yes,It is.B.Thank you.C.No,it isn’t.( )5. A.Go down the street.Turn left at the traffic lights.B. It’s32 yuan.C.I need nine.四.听录音,补全短文。Sam is weriting slowly.Linda ____and____him,“What are you doing,Sam?”
“Oh,I’m writing a____to my grandmother,”says Sam.“Why do you write____slowly?”asks Linda.Sam answers,“Because my grandmother____slowly.”笔试部分(60分)一、 按要求完成下列各题。1.left(反义词)_________
2.bottom(反义词)__________3.here(反义词)________
4.write (现在分词)_________5.发送一封电子邮件(汉译英)_________6.a picture of
the Palace Museum(英译汉)____________7.have(第三人称单数)_______
8.right(反义词)___________9.sun(形容词)_________
10.do (现在分词)__________二.单项选择。( )1.You put the postcard stamp__________.A.on the right
B.on the left
C.in the top,right corner ( )2.You write_______e-mail on ________computer.A.a,an
C.an,/( )3.Your address and her address__________the same.A.is
C.am( )4.---Where do we put the address?---________the right. 包含各类专业文献、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、各类资格考试、93五年级英语下册练习题等内容。 
 五年级下册英语试题(时间 20 分钟 满分 50 颗) A 学校 班级 姓名 一、单词记忆: 根据提示,写出下列词组(共 10 颗)。 (植树) (接电话) (看书) (吃早饭)...   五年级下册英语练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。人称代词和物主代词的练习(一) 一、填空: 1.Let ___ (I) help ___ (you). 2.Let ___ (we) go. 3...  五年级下册英语练习题_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 五年级下册英语练习题_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。一、根据答句写问句 ...  由莲山课件提供 / 资源全部免费 英语五年级下册单元练习题(1-2) Class Name 听力部分一、认真听录音,选出你所听到的单词,将其序号填写在...   五年级英语下册选择题练习题_英语_小学教育_教育专区。五年级英语下册练习题姓名 一、选择题。 1、I usually eat breakfast ___ home. A. in A. in A. ...  小学五年级英语下册现在进行时练习题_试题 试卷 小学五年级英语下册现在进行时练习题 试题_试卷 试题 现在进行时 (PEP Book 6 Unit 4 / Unit 5 s/ Unit 6)...   小学五年级英语下册每课一练 习题集锦答案_五年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。小学五年级英语下册练习题集锦答案 Unit 1 一、1. there 在那边 2. in 用...  五年级英语下册第一单元练习题(1) 一、 英汉互译。 1、做早操___ 2、进行体育活动___ 3、吃早餐___ 4、吃晚饭___ 5、上英语课___ 6、通常___ 7、...   五年级英语下册unit5单元练习题_五年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。非常适合PEP人教版,不错的练习题!五年级英语下册 unit5 单元练习题 Name: 一、 写出下列...

我要回帖

更多关于 你能写出3组这类单词 的文章

随机推荐