求求生之路you havebuseted 谢了

速度求Westlife西城男孩Thank you中英文对照歌词。谢了!_百度知道
速度求Westlife西城男孩Thank you中英文对照歌词。谢了!
中文歌词!!
Is true.;t believe it've been kissing you)我不停的吻你Now everything I do, yeahTm not sure但我不敢确定(Cos I can&#39!非常感谢你I wanna thank you我想感谢你For the love that you gave me为爱.;ve been waiting我好像早就等待着For a lifetime等待终生For your touch 你的触摸Now I&#39.,不清楚怎么翻译)Sos all in your touch 我疲倦在你的触摸中Can'm sucker to your touchSo thank you very much.,我离开你6英尺And I may never come back down!Some sayLess is moreBut I&#39.(I don'll be feeling high我会觉得自己很高大So high很高大Yeah.不敢相信这是真的(I can's usually not my style这不是我的风格I was sleeping and yesterday昨天我正睡着时You gave my world a shakin&t say goodbye)我不会说再见Some day有一天I may fall我可能倒下But till that day但直到那天I't say goodbye, oh 等你回来When you came along,你属于了我Cos it&#39! 非常感谢你I wanna thank you for this smile我感谢你给我这个微笑But I don'm;m not sureCos I can&#39.(Well everything I&#39I wanna thank you very much我想我非常感谢你thank you for lending me alone谢谢你借给我孤独Now I&#39..! 非常感谢你Good God上帝啊There I was我在这里Then you came然后你回来Imagine my surprise,我…(Everything I&#39!Some sayLess is moreBut I&#39, yeah我也许永远不会回来了Cos I still feel your kiss我还是感觉得到你的吻It's true)I&#39! 你看不出我在陶醉Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise..;t say this much但我不想说太多It's true)我不敢相信这是真的I&#39.你知道你拯救我…(You know you save me from)你知道你拯救我…Ordinary day! 非常感谢你I wanna say. 我想说Tm.(Cos I's on my lips它仍在我的唇上And I keep wishing我保持希望Ym levitating现在.我不停的吻你(Cos I&#39., oh 我张大眼睛Can&#39...;ve been kissing you...现在所有一切..;t say goodbye Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise!)可以想象我会多么惊喜Some say有人说Less is more物稀为贵But I&#39.;t say goodbye Good GodThere I wasThen you cameImagine my surprise., oh yeah.;m not sureCos I can't believe it'm sucker to your touch我抽取你的联系(sucker是吸管.普通的日子(Yeah! One more time, girl我得到一种感觉You can be my world你可以是我的世界We were meant to be together我们打算在一起Can&#39.)一切我…I&#39.! 所以我非常感谢你Oh yeah!) You left me with your touch你给我你的联系方式So thank you very much!Thank you very much!Thank you very much.等你出现(When you came along)等你出现You kt believe it'm not sureCos I can've been kissing you)Now everything I do!Some sayLess is moreBut I&#39.;t believe it&#39..;m 6 feet off the ground现在.)I&#39.;你让我的世界为之震动(可能是shaking吧)My eyes are open wide.,我正飘起Cos I feel like I&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 想谢谢你, they&#39。 I missed the bus and there't see at all 清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,就是最好的.,不明白自己为什么要起床,我被淋的全身湿透;t have a clue 即使这时候房子塌了.。 it&#39,I&#39,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天;s not so bad 接到了你的电话,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天,我的视线中全是你;s not so bad 它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟, then you handed me a towel and all I see is you 你递给了我一条毛巾. I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life 想谢谢你,看来今天又要倒霉了;m soaking through and through 推开门,我什么也看不到,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天,任何时刻就是最美的,欠了人家很多钱, but your picture on my wall 我看得到的只有一片灰色;s not so bad 真的没有那么糟,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all 我的茶凉了, because you'm late for work again 我上班又迟到了,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片,有你在我身边, got bills to pay 我昨晚喝的太多了;d all be grey。 Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 其实。 and then you call me and it&#39! I drank too much last night,我肯定我不会有任何察觉;ll all imply that I might not last the day 即使我去上班, I wouldn&#39,情况不是那么糟My tea&#39, it reminds me that it'm there。 Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 其实,我还是回家了。 the morning rain clouds up my window and I can&#39。 it's not so bad and 真的没有那么糟。 Push the door。 And even if I could it&#39, my head just feels in pain 我的头好痛;re near me and 因为你在我身边,我才感觉。 and even if I&#39。 I&#39。 and even if my house falls down now,只要有你在我身边;ll be hell today 我错过了班车;m home at last and I&#39
I wanna thank you very muchthank you for lending me aloneNow I'm levitatingCos I feel like I've been waitingFor a lifetimeFor your touchNow I'm 6 feet off the groundAnd I may never come back down, yeahCos I still feel your kissIt's on my lipsAnd I keep wishingYou come back around, ohWhen you came along...(When you came along)You know you save me from...(You know you save me from)Ordinary day...(Yeah!)You left me with your touchSo thank you very much!Oh yeah!Thank you very much!I wanna thank you for this smileBut I don't say this muchIt's usually not my styleI was sleeping and yesterdayYou gave my world a shakin'My eyes are open wide, ohCan't believe it's true...(I can't believe it's true)I've been kissing you...(Cos I've been kissing you)Now everything I do...(Everything I'm...)I'm sucker to your touchSo thank you very much!I wanna say...Thank you very much!Good GodThere I wasThen you came(Imagine my surprise!)Some sayLess is moreBut I'm
西城男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求lovetobelovedbyyou的汉语歌词谢了_百度知道
求lovetobelovedbyyou的汉语歌词谢了
应该是马克.特伦茨的吧
提问者采纳
我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年 等了这么多年 直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后
你让我的生命变得坚韧 并且把很多事情变得美好而真实 我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样 有很多问题很难回答
你不知道吗?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
tobe的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求制服的you 惑 小说TXT 谢了_百度知道
求制服的you 惑 小说TXT 谢了
提问者采纳
把你百度云给我
邮箱可以吗
百度云账号
下面是邮箱
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
小说txt的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁K13话ED To Be With U! 求中文歌词 谢谢了~_百度知道
K13话ED To Be With U! 求中文歌词 谢谢了~
好能有罗马音....
提问者采纳
Fuon’na fun’ikinaraba haikikku deBu~tsu kowashite ageruOnkōna yotei chōwanara guddorakku deTsukihanashi chaina Oh my god! !Tatta 6 deizu nōshuku jūsu mitai naIgaiga o nomihoshite`Kuniyaburetesangaari’ to wa yoku itta mondaZazzazza That’ s disutorakushonIsshō ni ichi-kai kurai saizensen de karada wa tteIchigan to natta akatsuki guddorakku deMe ni yakitsuke chaina bebīThat’ s play nante Delay hima wa naiBut! Gurei nante bureiku!To be continued? Damashi damasa re aiI have never seen like this! Gurei nante bureiku!Oh;只找到罗马文的&#12316官网拿的&#12316!Oh!Hyōri Lie ra Lie Lie riaraizu wa ah ahZazzazza That’ s imitēshonFuon’na fun’ikinaraba haikikku deBu~tsu kowashite ageruOnkōna yotei chōwanara guddorakku deTsukihanashi chaina babyThat’ s play nante Delay hima wa naiBut! Can’ t you see this! To be with U!Chō sokkyū deizu kotae-awase wa dorōJū ni-buna setsumei shiteShōto sunzen kanden shi chau kurai no shigeki-tekina ZazzazzaThat’ s animēshonWho’ s the joker!That’ s play nante Delay akarasamaniBut? BabyThat’ s play nante Delay hima wa naiBut! Gurei nante bureiku! GTo be with U! To be with U
提问者评价
万分感谢~找很久啦 如果能找都中文记得要发给我哦~谢了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
t do.... make it better (うまくいくはずさ) oh だから I won't be afraid (恐れないで) everyday (毎日) I get pain (伤つくこともあるけど) それでも oh Everything take it all (全てを受け入れてみよう)
I just wanna be with you 失くしたもの 见つけて be together be together 気づき出す 今こそ change my heart 愿いは叶うはずさ be together be together 次へ进もう get back in love... (今は无理でも) well, peace and dream...;t do!
変わる事 恐れずに in my life たどり着く先 笑っていたい 几通りもの道を探して yeah 选んでいく
but I can&#39. make it better (良くしていけるさ) oh だから I won&#39, peace and dream. (今は无理でも) well,t be afraid (恐れないよ) everyday (毎日) I get pain (伤つくこともあるけど) それでも oh Everything take it all (全てを受け入れてみよう)
I just wanna be with you いつの间にか ほほえむ be together be together 手をつなごう このまま be with you ほら 高らかに今 be together be together 歌い出そう get back in love!
I just wanna be with you ありがとうって気づけばほら be together be together 君がいる 今から be with you どんな向かい风でも be together be together 立ち向かう with you get back in love(是这个吗)托された この梦を胸に 果てしなく この続く道で 确かな梦を 刻む事は意外と难しい
but I can&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求首日文歌。高潮部分是…… i love you……i need you女的唱的,谢了!_百度知道
求首日文歌。高潮部分是…… i love you……i need you女的唱的,谢了!
youku.html就是这个视频的背景音乐://v://v.com/v_show/id_XMTU5MzEyMjcy.html" target="_blank">httphttp://www./programs/view/19_oL_d_zeY/" target="_blank">http.music://cgi.q相対性理论-テレ东<a href="/fcgi-bin/m.tudou:///fcgi-bin/m://cgi./programs/view/19_oL_d_zeY/<a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
日文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 marry you 求婚 的文章

随机推荐