高一英语必修二作文作文以englight为话题

当前位置: =>
高一英语话题作文:写一封电子邮件寻求关于组建乐队的帮助
  以下是小编为各位同学整理的高一英语话题作文:写一封电子邮件寻求关于组建乐队的帮助,希望可以帮助到大家!
  假设你叫李华,欲与来自本校不同班级的另外4名同学组建一支乐队,但缺乏经验,请就以下情况或问题给知名音乐人卡曾斯(Cousins)先生发一封电子邮件,以寻求帮助。
  1. 成员中有三名男生和两名女生,均喜欢流行音乐与现代舞蹈;
  2. 每周周末排练是否足够?初期演唱的音乐宜多元化还是一种风格?
  3. 怎样获得较多的表演机会?
  4. 希望他能为乐队取个名字。
  【范文】
Dear Mr. Cousins,
  Since you are a well-known musician, I’m writing this e-mail to ask you for some advice on how to form a band. I, together with two boys and two girls in different classes in our school, want to form a band. We are all fond of pop music and modern dance. I’d like to know whether we should play one kind of music or different styles to start with. And is it enough to practise only at weekends? How can we get more chances to perform? We’d appreciate it if you would come up with a name for our band.
  Looking forward to your reply.
  Best wishes!
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hua
  温馨小贴士:您可以访问第二教育资源网()查看更多与本文《高一英语话题作文:写一封电子邮件寻求关于组建乐队的帮助》相关的文章。
高一英语话题作文:写一封相关
高一英语作文阅览排行高一英语作文范文:“有关网络”话题训练
来源:新东方网
  新东方在线高考网汇集整理《:“有关网络”话题训练》,以及最全的高考备考资料,有语文、数学、英语、物理、化学、生物、政治、历史、地理、文综、理综复习学习资料,复习讲义、听力材料、作文素材,历年真题试题下载及答案解析,完备的资料库为广大考生提供全面的备考参考。  例1:报纸和网站是当今两大主要媒体。请根据下表内容,以 “Newspapers and Websites” 为题,用英语写一篇短文,简要介绍这两种媒体的优缺点。  报 纸  1. 传统媒体,天天更新,信息可靠   2. 携带方便,随时随地可以阅读 3.仅有文字和图片  网 站  1. 新兴媒体,信息更新速度快   2.依赖于电脑及互联网   3. 包含文字、图片、音频和视频  注意:  1. 短文必须包括表中所有内容,可以适当发挥;   2. 词数:100-120   3. 参考词汇:更新音频视频video  Newspapers and Websites  Newspapers and websites are two major new media in the world today, both of which can provide us with lots of news and information. But they’re different in some ways.  Newspapers enjoy a longer history and often come out daily with more reliable news and information. They can be carried and read almost anywhere you like. So many people like reading them. But they can only contain texts and photos.  On the other hand, websites are quite new and popular, especially among young people. Websites have not only texts with pictures but also audios and videos, which makes stories more interesting. What’s more, they are updated from time to time. So the latest news is always seen on websites instead of in newspapers. But it is not quite convenient for people without a computer connected with the Internet to get information from websites.  例2:目前,一些诸如GG, MM, Xia Mi 等网络语言在青少年中极为盛行,并且出现在家庭作业报告,甚至全国入学考试的作文中。请你以 “Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited (禁止)?”为题,根据下表内容用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你自己的看法。  一些同学认为 网络语言生动、时尚 网络语言充满幽默与智慧 使网上聊天更快捷  另一些同学认为 网络语言缺乏思想性  没有被大部分人理解、接受  过多使用使人不解,甚至误解?  你的看法  注意:  1. 短文开头已经给出,不计入总词数;   2. 词数:100左右   3. 参考词汇:生动的智慧intelligence  Should Internet Slang Be Prohibited?  At present, Internet Slang, such as “GG, MM, Xia Mi”, has become popular among the teenagers.  There are different opinions on Internet Slang. Some students think Internet Slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. Besides, it makes chatting on the Internet quicker.  However, some other students think Internet Slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. Also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. The words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding.  Every coin has two sides. In my opinion, living in the Information Age, if we don’t know the Internet Slang, we seem to fall behind the times. It will be OK as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.  例3:假如你是李华,最近你对本班的60名同学(男女各半)进行了上网目的的调查,结果见下表。请你用英语给某报社写一篇报道,反映你调查的内容,以引起公众的关注。  注意:  1.报道应包括图表中的所有内容;   2. 叙述中要适当增加个人观点,对学生上网情况进行评论,并提出建议;   3.词数:100左右;   4. 参考词汇:做调查make a survey  Dear editor,  I have recently made a survey among 30 boys and 30 girls in our class about their purpose(s) of getting on the Internet. The girls’ favorite is chatting, but few boys like it. What boys like to do most is playing games and the girls also like them. Both boys and girls like to read news or send e-mails on the Internet. Maybe they think it’s the most convenient way to get information or keep in touch with friends. As for studying, the numbers of boys and girls are equal, but altogether only several of them will use the Internet as a tool to study.  以上内容为新东方在线编辑采编,其他栏目更精彩。敬请关注:指南、、异地高考新政策、春季高考考试、高考报名、高考时间、高考成绩查询、、、自主招生、高考志愿填报。
责任编辑:liuchunrong
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
高考公开课
高考热报课程
2015高考时间表
1高考报名时间
2014年12月2特殊高考招生信息发布2014年1月3高考招生简章发布 2015年4月4考前填报高考志愿 2015年5月5高考考试 日-9日6考后填志愿,录取启动 2015年6月-8月
排行榜大学专业1132879294002378521471154570380670231768677860657956150105610011756821528831472941291951207766384762808624295149104486写一篇英语作文……以成长的烦恼为话题,给高一的同学写一封信,请你就这个话题的某一两个你感受最深的方_百度知道
写一篇英语作文……以成长的烦恼为话题,给高一的同学写一封信,请你就这个话题的某一两个你感受最深的方
请你就这个话题的某一两个你感受最深的方面谈谈你的看法,给高一的同学写一封信写一篇英语作文……以成长的烦恼为话题,同时提出适当的建议来帮助高一的学生树立正确的态度
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m not allowed to say a word, most are reluctant to talk about, they are written in a book every day! However: &t want to let the ear suffer, I all want to say, don&#39, all left us, also is the diary. After that. Perhaps his old youth be light want to say hello and parents, this topic is good warm, but gradually, I think parents looked at me very natural. To begin well, growing pains together, allow yourself to appreciate.As I, the more trouble. Some of the things that have happened in the school and parents, they will be a long the young do not sorrow taste&quot, to solve their own their own things, for there are many grievances to vent me, so I don&#39, I&#39. Xin Qiji once said, and my ears can not stand so much in and out, because as long as about, with the continuous development of history, there are a lot of troubles around meON划词翻译ON实时翻译Growing painsDo not know from when to rise
The Growing Pains成长的烦恼When we are little, we are eager to grow up, so that we can break free of parental discipline even leave them far.Since we were a little child, we have to be governed by teachers in school and endure parent’s ramble at home.These are our growing pains.Besides, study, friendship, sometimes campus romance may trouble us.However, as we grow up, we gradually find that things mentioned above are not pains at all. There are much more serious things brother us.For example, we may be less sensitive to the simple happiness and loss them gradually. It’s hard for us to laugh from our heart.Moreover, we are in the age that we are eager to grow up but afraid to grow up either.The ambivalence afflicts us a lot. However, no matter what happens in our growth, they are parts of our lives. We must accept them actively and do not let the pains prevent us from happiness.小的时候,我们都渴望长大,以便能脱离父母的管束,甚至离他们远远的。自从孩提起,在学校我们就被老师管着,在家又得忍受父母的絮絮叨叨。这就是我们成长中的烦恼。此外,学习、友情,有时候甚至校园恋情都会来叨扰我们。但是,随着慢慢长大,我们逐渐发现以上这些根本称不上是成长的烦恼,还有很多更烦恼的事让我们纠结不已。例如,我们慢慢地对一些简单的快乐麻木了,于是就失去这些快乐了,我们变得很难发自内心地微笑了。还有,我们正处在渴望长大但又害怕长大的阶段,这种矛盾情绪折磨着我们。但是,不管在成长的过程中遭遇到什么,它们都是我们生活中的一部分,我们要乐观地接受,不让烦恼挤走快乐。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高一英语作文模板:邀请信_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
19:06&&作者:&&来源:新东方网整理&&字号:|
  新东方网高一频道整理高一英语作文写作常用句型,分类整理,都是高考英语作文常考的作文话题,考生可背诵并时常应用,提高自己的写作技能。
  Dear ______ ,
  ①There will be a ______(内容)at/in ______(地点)on ______(时间). ②We would be honored to have you there with us.
  ③The occasion will start at ______(具体时间). ④This will be followed by a ______(进一步的安排). ⑤At around ______(时间), ______(另一个安排).
  ⑥I really hope you can make it. ⑦RSVP before ______(通知你的最后期限).
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
(责任编辑:贾志超)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
简单生活123
hongsongge
chenbei123456
丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨丨丨
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
高一英语作文关于中秋节:Mid-Autumn Festival
来源:  【】 
  Mid-Autumn Festival The 15th day of the 8th lunar month The joyous Mid-Autumn Festival was celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth moon, around the time of the autumn equinox(秋分)。 Many referred to it simply as the "Fifteenth of the Eighth Moon".  This day was also considered as a harvest festival since fruits, vegetables and grain had been harvested by this time and food was abundant. Food offerings were placed on an altar set up in the courtyard. Apples, pears, peaches, grapes, pomegranates(石榴), melons, oranges and pomelos(柚子) might be seen. Special foods for the festival included moon cakes, cooked taro(芋头)and water caltrope(菱角), a type of water chestnut resembling black buffalo horns. Some people insisted that cooked taro be included because at the time of creation, taro was the first food discovered at night in the moonlight. Of all these foods, it could not be omitted from the Mid-Autumn Festival.  l love Mid-autumn Festival very much!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。