tom is active in helping peopleclassmates who have dif

tom is active in helping classmates who have dificulties in lesrning中_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
tom is active in helping classmates who have dificulties in lesrning中
tom is active in helping classmates who have dificulties in lesrning中
汤姆积极帮助那些学习有困难的同学。Tom is an__boy.he does well_hislessons.he_school and he is always active in class.sometimes his answer is_,good,tom,_youi have a better answer to my question.but why don't cats and dogs do_.tom puts up his_as usual.the teacher says__they have no wing_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Tom is an__boy.he does well_hislessons.he_school and he is always active in class.sometimes his answer is_,good,tom,_youi have a better answer to my question.but why don't cats and dogs do_.tom puts up his_as usual.the teacher says__they have no wing
Tom is an__boy.he does well_hislessons.he_school and he is always active in class.sometimes his answer is_,good,tom,_youi have a better answer to my question.but why don't cats and dogs do_.tom puts up his_as usual.the teacher says__they have no wings.
(good/nice) (in) (likes/loves) (quite/very) (Do) (that) (hands) (Because)...你给出的问题不全,导致无法串通全文,所以暂时只能给你这几个空的答案.
Tom is an (intelligent) boy.He does well (in) his lessons.He (loves) school and he is always active in class. 后面不是连起来的句子吗?

我要回帖

更多关于 classmates怎么读 的文章

随机推荐