《爱上你等于爱上你爱上寂寞mv》歌词翻译成英文

刘若英给你歌词翻译成英文_百度知道
刘若英给你歌词翻译成英文
你的咖啡只加半块糖雨天不喜欢带伞散步时喜欢歌唱别和你说太多话你的习惯她知道吗你的美好她发现了吧你的不好她忍得住吗你的一切就要属于她我曾经最爱的你让我笑笑地送你虽然我还不明白最后我是怎样失去了你她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏成为你一生相随的妻子她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方现在我只能用力鼓掌我用力鼓掌你的习惯她知道吗你的美好她发现了吧你的不好她忍得住吗你的一切就要属于她我曾经最爱的你让我笑笑地送你虽然我还不明白最后我是怎样失去了你她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏成为你一生相随的妻子她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方现在我只能用力鼓掌我用力鼓掌她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏成为你一生相随的妻子她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方现在我只能用力鼓掌向身旁的朋友解释这场景幸福得令人湿了眼眶
提问者采纳
你的咖啡只加半块糖
you have coffee with half cube of sugar雨天不喜欢带伞
don't like to bring an umbrella during rainy days散步时喜欢歌唱
like singing while taking a walk别和你说太多话
don't talk too much to you你的习惯她知道吗
does she know your habits你的美好她发现了吧
has she found out your nicety你的不好她忍得住吗
can she tolerate your badness你的一切就要属于她
then your everything belongs to her我曾经最爱的你
you are the one I used to love让我笑笑地送你
let me smile and see you off虽然我还不明白
although I don't understand最后我是怎样失去了你 how I lose you at last她看来非常美丽
she looks very beautiful她发誓好好爱你
she swears she will love you恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏 congratulate her for naming after you luckily成为你一生相随的妻子
become your wife and walk with you along throughout your lives她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方
your left hand side should be the place which I should stand现在我只能用力鼓掌
now I can only clap hands我用力鼓掌
I clap hands with strength你的习惯她知道吗你的美好她发现了吧你的不好她忍得住吗你的一切就要属于她我曾经最爱的你让我笑笑地送你虽然我还不明白最后我是怎样失去了你她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏成为你一生相随的妻子她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方现在我只能用力鼓掌我用力鼓掌她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你恭喜她如此幸运拥有你的姓氏成为你一生相随的妻子她看来非常美丽她发誓好好爱你你的左手边是我应该站的地方现在我只能用力鼓掌向身旁的朋友解释
explain to the friends next to me这场景幸福得令人湿了眼眶
this view of happiness wet my eyes
其他类似问题
刘若英的相关知识
其他2条回答
Your coffee only adds half sugar rainy day not to like the belt umbrella takes a walk when liking singing with you not to say too many speeches you are familiar with her to know you are happy she to discover you were not good you who she could bear your all have to belong to her me once most to love to let me smile deliver you although I did not understand how finally I am did lose your her to look like was extremely beautiful she to pledge liked you congratulating her well so luckily to have your surname became a your year in which one was born as represented by an animal along with the wife she to look like was extremely beautiful she to pledge loves the place well which nearby your your left hand was I should stand now IOnly can make an effort to applaud I to make an effort to applaud you to be familiar with her to know you are happy she to discover you were not good you who she could bear your all have to belong to her me once most to love to let me smile deliver you although I did not understand how finally I am did lose your her to look like was extremely beautiful she to pledge liked you congratulating her well so luckily to have your surname became a your year in which one was born as represented by an animal along with the wife she to look like was extremely beautiful she to pledge likes the place which nearby your your left hand was I should stand I only being able well to make an effort now to applaud I to make an effort to applaud she to look like was extremely beautiful she to pledge liked you congratulating wellShe so luckily has your surname becomes a your year in which one was born as represented by an animal along with the wife she to look like is extremely beautiful she to pledge likes the place which nearby your your left hand is I should stand I only being able well to make an effort now the applause to the one's side friend to explain this scene was happy the wet eye socket
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译谁可以帮我翻译这一小段不爱你 是我自私的决定我的心还没答应 我可以 忘了你我应该放弃 虽然我很努力我无法说服自己 我不爱你要流畅一点._作业帮
英语翻译谁可以帮我翻译这一小段不爱你 是我自私的决定我的心还没答应 我可以 忘了你我应该放弃 虽然我很努力我无法说服自己 我不爱你要流畅一点.
not loving you is my selfish decisionmy heart has agreed that I can forget youI should have let go, I tried very hardI cannot convince myself that I love you no more
I do not love you is selfish decision My heart I can not promise you forgot I should give up while I work very hard I can not convince myself I do not love you
Not loving you is that I am selfish decide my heart not having promised me to be able to forget that you and I ought to give up though I make great efforts very much yet I have no way to persuade self of me not loving you
Love is selfish, I decided youMy heart is still didn't promise I can forget youI should give up while I work hardI couldn't convince yourself, I love you
DO NOT LOVE IX MY SELFISH DECISION MY HEART STILL NOT AGREE ME TO FORGET YOU I SHOULD GIVE UP,AS I HAVE TRY MY BEST I COULD NOT TELL MYSELF THAT I DO NOT LOVE YOU
not loving you is my selfish decisionmy heart doesn't allow me to forget youi should give it up though i've tried my besti couldn't perswude myself with not loving you
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 爱上你爱上寂寞mv 的文章

随机推荐