快乐英语阅读初二英语短文年级第三卷第七篇man and nature短文翻译

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文正文
人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文
人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
人与 Man and Nature
Weoften say that the earth is our homeland and human society comes from nature. Therefore,I think our society is a part of nature. People should live harmoniously withnature. All the materials we need to live with come from nature, but we shouldalso repay the nature, rather than blindly solicit. For example, we shouldplant more trees and take actions to protect the environment. In addition, wehave to control population. Due to excessive population growth, human beingsrequire much more natural resources than before, which lead to excessivepressure on nature. In order to long-term development, the population growthmust be controlled. We all come from nature which is our homeland, so we musttry best to protect it.我们常常说地球是我们的家园,人类也是从自然界分解出来的,。因此,我认为我们的社会是自然界的一部分,人们应该与自然和谐共处。我们所需的所有都来自于自然,但是我们也要回馈自然,而不是一味地索取,《》()。例如,我们应该多,要采取有效保护好。此外,人口数量也应得到控制。由于人口过多,人类需要的材料也大大增加,导致了自然界所承受的压力过大。为了更长远地发展,人口的增长速度必须要得到控制。我们都来自自然,把自然界也称为我们的家园,所以我们必须要尽最大的努力去保护它。关于人和自然的英语作文,人与自然和谐相处
人与自然的互动(相互作用的)的部队。&& 展望沿着历史长河的时候,我们可能会发现曾经存在人与自然之间的和谐。当时的性质是纯粹的领域被耕种,播种和收获。曼是一个尊重自然和自然的一部分。&& 看来,今天的人们是natureg自然是被撕成碎片的主人。虽然我们正在破坏(破坏)的对自然世界的秩序,我们是最终的受害者,其本质是寻求报复(报复)。森林消失,干燥的河流,污染了土壤和气候恶化的惩罚贪婪的人类。我们采取了太多的自然,还给太少。&& 展望未来,当我们获得的推理,当我们记住人与自然,当世界人民不懈地,保护自然深相互依存的关系,那么性质将是我们而不是我们的奴隶或仆人的。当然,人们可以生活在与自然的和谐,与,努力工作和新技术。  〔人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文由网友原创或转发,若人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
人与自然 Man and Nature英语作文相关作文用户等级:小学二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:10 小时
等级:小学二年级
<em id="authorposton15-6-8 19:47
查看: 788&
听力部分 (25分)I.听句子,选择最佳答语。每个句子读一遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和阅读下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)& && && && && && &&&
1. A. Big.& && && && && && && &B. Black.& && && && && && &&&C. Young.
2. A. Yes, I think so.& && && && &B. I’m afraid not.& && && && &&&C. Very interesting.
3. A. That’s right.& && && && &&&B. You’re welcome.& && && && &C. Oh, have fun.
4. A. Yes, it is.& && && && && &&&B. Yes, there is.& && && && && &C. Yes, there are.
5. A. Ten minutes.& && && && &&&B. At ten o’clock.& && && && &&&C. Ten hours.
A.& && && && && && && &&&B.& && && && && && && && & C.
II.听对话和问题,选择正确答案。对话和问题读两遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和阅读下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)
&&A.& && && && && && && && &B.& && && && && && && && &&&C.
8. A. Boring.& && && && && &&&B. Relaxing.& && && && && && & C. Wonderful.
9. A. Some money.& && && && && && && & B. Something to eat& && && && &C.Something to drink.
10. A. Because she is ill.& && &&&B. Because she will visit her friend.
C. Because she has a part-time job.
III.听对话,回答问题。对话读两遍。你将有10秒钟的时间完成有关小题和阅读下一小题。(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)
听第一段对话,完成第11-12小题。
11. How many dumplings would the man like?
& &A. Eight.& && && && && && && && && && &&&B. Eighteen.& && && && && && && &C. Eighty.
12. What kind of dumplings does the man want?
& &A. Chicken and cabbage.& && &B. Beef and tomato.& && & C. Beef and carrot.
听第二段对话,回答第13-15小题.& && && && && &
13. Who gave Bill a postcard?
& &A. Bill.& && && && && && && && && && && & B. His father.& && && && && && &&&C. Jean.&&
14. Where is Jean now?
& &A. In Singapore.& && && && && && && & B. At home.& && && && && && &C. In China.
15. How is the weather in Singapore now?
& &A. Warm and humid.& && && && && && && && & B. Warm and dry.& && && && && &C. Very hot.
IV.听短文,完成下列任务。请将此题的答案写在第二卷相应的横线上。(共10小题,每题1分,共10分)
A. 听第一遍短文,按听到的先后顺序将下列句子排序。你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面的内容。A. He often helps kids with their study.
B. He often goes to movies.
C. Bill works in a middle school.
D. He likes playing basketball and ping-pong with his students.
E. Bill doesn’t want to be late.
(1).     &&(2).     &&(3).    &&(4).      (5).     
B. 再听这篇短文,根据短文内容完成句子,每空一词。你将有15秒钟的时间阅读下面的内容。短文将再读两遍。
(6). Bill is a ________________ teacher.
(7). He goes to work from Monday to _________________ every week.
(8). He ________________ the bus to school every day.
(9). Bill’s work ___________________ at 7:20 am.
(10). Documentaries are Bill’s _________________. He thinks they’re interesting.
笔试部分(95分)
Ⅴ. 单项选择&&从每小题所给的四个选项中选出能够完成或回答这一小题的正确答案。(共20小题,每小题1分, 共20分)
16. -- Are there any ________ in the picture? – Yes, there are.
& &A. fish& && && && && && &B. pork& && && && && &C. beef& && && && &&&D. bread
17.&&Tell the child ________.
A. don’t play with fire& && && && && && && && && &B. not play with a fire& && &
C. play with fire& && && && && && && && && && & D. not to play with fire
18. – What does your English teacher look like? – She is tall and thin _______ long hair.
A. have& && && &&&B. has& && && & C. there is& && && &D. with
19.&&The math problem is ________ difficult ________ nobody can work it out.& &
A. so& && && &B. that& &&&C. that& && && &D. to& &
20. There is ________ bread at home and we have to buy some.
& &A. little& && && &&&B. few& && && & C. a little& && && &D. a few
21. His watch is broken and he needs ________.
& &A. some& && && & B. any& && && &&&C. other& && && & D. another
22. Can you tell me ________ your school?
& &A. to get to& && &&&B. how get to& &&&C. how to get& && &D. how to get to
23. I like music. Because it can make me ____________.
& &A. relaxing& && && && && &&&B. boring& && && && &C. relaxed& && &&&D. bored
24. I called you but nobody answered. Where ________ you?
& &A. is& && && && && &&&B. are& && && &&&C. was& && && && && && & D. were
25. – Do you know who cleaned the blackboard, Tina?&&-- Yes. John ________.
& &A. do& && && && && & B. does& && && && && &C. did& && && && &&&D. is
26. Students shouldn’t ____________ hats in class.
& &A. put on& && && && && & B. to put on& && && &&&C. wear& && && && && &D. wearing
27. ________ Lisa ________ Lucy may go with you because one of them must stay at home to take care of the dog.
& &A. N but also& && & B. N nor& &&&C. B and& && &&&D. E or
28. ________ Tom is tired, ________ he wants to relax.
& &A. B so& && && && && &B. /; so& && && && &C. W because& & D. B why
29.&&–What can I do for you?& &&&-- I’d like two________ .
& && &A. bottle of orange& && && && && && && &&&B. bottle of oranges& && &
C. bottles of orange& && && && && && && & D. bottles of oranges
30. – Let’s ________ some dumplings right now. – Ok, I will cut up the meat first.
& &A. eat& && && && && && && && && & B. buy& && && && && && & C. have& && && && && & D. make
31. – when can Jack finish ________ his homework?&&-- In twenty minutes
& &A. do& && && && && && &B. does& && && && && & C. doing& && && && && && & D. did
32. -- Why do you look so happy?&&
-- I helped my mom ________ dinner, and that made her ________ happy.
A. feeling& &B. to feel& &&&C. feeling& & D. feel
33. Everyone&&_________ a lot of fun now.
A. having& && && &B. are having& && & C. is having& && & D. have
34. Come and work ________ us ________ a waiter.
A. for& && && & B. as& && && &&&C. is& && && &&&D. for
35. We all had fun ________ in the supermarket ________ a sunny morning.
& &A. at& && &B. in& &&&C. on& && &&&D./
Ⅵ. 阅读理解&&(共10小题,&&每小题1分,共15分)
阅读下列短文,从每小题所给的选项中,&&选出最佳选项或做出正误判断。&&( A篇为判断正(A)误(B)题,B、C篇为选择题.) & &&&& && && && && && && && && && &&&A
Mr and Mrs Brown lived in a small town near London with their children. Sometimes Mr Brown came back home from work very late. When his wife and the children were asleep, and then he opened the front door of this house with his key&&and came in very quiet. But one night when he was coming home very late, he lost his key, so when he reached his house, he rang the bell. Nothing happened. He rang it again. Again nothing happened. Nobody moved inside the house. Mr Brown knocked at the bedroom window, he spoke to his wife, he shouted, but she didn’t wake up. In the end, he stopped and thought for a moment. Then he began to speak like a small child. “Mother!” he said, “I want to go the toilet!” he spoke quite quietly but then Mrs Brown woke up. Then he spoke to her, and she opened the door for him.
根据短文内容, 判断正(A)误(B):
36.& &The Browns lived in a small town near London.
37.& &Mr Brown’s wife and his children went to sleep after he came back from work.
38.& &One night, Mr Brown lost his key to the door, so he knocked at the front door and the bedroom window.
39.& &Mr Brown said “Mother” like a small child because he wanted his wife to wake up.
40.& &Mrs Brown woke up when she heard the bell rang. She opened the door for her husband.
& && && && && && && && && && &&&BVisitors to London often eat in restaurants. The owners in these restaurants are from other countries. The visitors say in these restaurants they don’t feel they are in England. Most English people eat at home. Sometimes they feel they are in another country when they are in restaurants. When an Englishman goes into a restaurant, he may find that he doesn’t understand why all the menus(菜单) are in French and Italian.Most English people think it is better to eat at home, because it is cheap. They don’t want to spend much money on food and they like cooking at home. They like fast food. But for Christmas, they will spend two or three weeks to get ready, because they want to eat well.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。41.Visitors to London often eat in restaurants because ________.A. they don’t like the food at home& && &&&B. their homes are not in LondonC. restaurants are beautiful places& && &&&D. the food there is cheap42.When English people eat in restaurants, they sometimes feel ________. A. they are in another country& && && &&&B. they are at home& && & C. the food there is cheap& && && && && &D. the food there is really delicious43. Some English people don't know why ________ in restaurants.A. all the food comes from France& && &&&B. so many visitors eat C. people like to eat meals& && && && && &D. people use French and Italian 44. English people like eating at home because ________.A. there is no fast food in restaurants& &&&B. the food is expensive at home& && && & C. the food at home is delicious& && && & D. the food is very cheap at home45. In order to ________, English people will spend much time for Christmas. A. get more food& & B. have much food& &C. eat good food& &&&D. make lots of food CI’m Bill King. When I was a boy, I loved my weekends very much. On weekends, I often played games or went swimming, I was very relaxed. I really enjoyed nature(自然) . But yesterday I was very surprised when my eight-year-old daughter told me, “Dad, I don’t like weekends.” “Why?” I asked her, My little daughter said, “ I am too busy and tired on weekends. I get up at 6:30 am. After breakfast, Mom takes me to learn singing and dancing. In the afternoon, I practice the piano from 1:00pm to 3:00 pm . In the evening, I do my homework. I have no time to watch TV. I have no time to play with my friends. Dad, I want a real weekend.”根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。46. What did Bill King often do on weekends when he was young?A.&&He often did his homework.& && &&&B.&&He often played computer games.& && &C.&&He often went swimming.& && && & D.&&He often learned singing.47. Bill King thought his weekends were __________ .A. boring& && && &B. scary& && && &C. busy& && &&&D. relaxing48. When does Mr. King’s daughter get up on weekends?A. At 6:00am& && && &B. At 6:30am& && &C. At 7:00am& && &D. At 7:30am49. Bill King’s daughter & &&& on weekends.A. goes swimming& && && && && && && &B. practices the piano& && & C. plays with her friends& && && && && &D. watches TV 50. Which one is true?A Bill Kill didn’t like his weekends.& &&&B The seven-year-old girl didn’t like her weekends.& && &&&C In the afternoon, the girl does her homework.& && &&&D On weekends, the girl learns singing and dancing.
学年度第二学期 file:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image011.giffile:///C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image012.gif期末教学质量检测& && && &七年级英语试题座 号 & && && && & (时间:120钟& &满分:120分)友情提示:Hi,亲爱的同学,欢迎你参加本次调研,祝你答题成功!
ⅦⅧⅨⅩ总分得分
得& &分阅卷人复核人
请将第一卷选择题的答案写在下面的表格内(共50分)
题号12345678910答案
题号11121314151617181920答案
题号21222324252627282930答案
题号31323334353637383940答案
题号41424344454647484950答案
得& &分阅卷人复核人
听力部分IV. (共10小题,&&每小题1分,共10分)
(1)._______ (2).______ (3)._______ (4)._______ (5)._______
(6).__________&&(7). ___________ (8). ___________&&(9). ___________ (10). ___________
得& &分阅卷人复核人
VII.基础综合题 (20分)
A. 词组翻译 (10分)
1. 对……感兴趣 _________________________&&2. 许个愿望 ______________________
3. 在……对面 _____________________________ 4. 为考试而学_____________________
5. 给某人回电话____________________________ 6. go to the cinema __________________
7. along the way ____________________________ 8. right now ________________________
9. the same way ___________________________&&10. in the end&&____________________
B. 句型转换 (10分)1. She spent two days finishing the book.&&(改为同义句)
It ________ ________ two days to finish the book.
2. He is of medium build.&&(划线提问)
What ________ he ________ like?
3.She read a story just now. ( 变否定句)
She ________ ________ a story just now.
4. Mr Hu taught her daughter math last week.&&(改为一般疑问句)
&&________ Mr Hu ________ her daughter math last week?
5. The teacher asks us not to eat food in the classroom. (改为祈使句)&&__________ __________ food in the classroom.得& &分阅卷人复核人
VIII. 综合填空 (共15小题,&&每小题1分,共15分) A.用所给词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。(每空1分,共7分) teach ,&&rain,&&describe,&&spend,&&make,&&camp,& &blow
1.& && & We found some people ________&&by the lake when we passed.
2.& && & Would you like ________ what he looks like?
3.& && & Mr Smith ________ us how to be a good learner last year.
4.& && & You really ________ me surprised when I got your letter.&&
5.& && & people usually make a wish before ________ out the candle on their birthday.
6.& && & My parents usually stay at home when it _______.
7.& && & My mom always says to me “You are ________ too much money on clothes.”
B.短文填空 选择恰当的单词填空,每词限用一次。(有两个多余的选项)
well,&&wants,&&thinks,&&helps,&&exciting,&&see,&&excited,&&favorite,&&difficult,&&good
Dave is an English boy. He likes China. He 8.& &&&to learn Chinese. It is 9.& && &
for a foreigner to learn it, but he 10.& &
he can learn it 11.& && &. Tom is Dave’s brother. He likes China, too. He likes Chinese action movies. He thinks they are 12.& &&&. “I can’t speak Chinese well. But I like Chinese Kung Fu.” He tells his Chinese friends.
Sally is Dave’s sister. She is a sports star in the school. She can play ping-pong very well.&&Her 13.& &&& star is Wang Nan.
Cara is Sally’s friend. She likes Chinese chess. She often plays Chinese chess on her computer. She also likes Chinese music.
Maria, Cara’s sister, likes Beijing opera. She thinks it is interesting. She thinks it 14.& &&&her to learn about Chinese history. She often goes to 15.& &&& Beijing Opera with his parents.
8.______________& &9. ______________& & 10. ______________& &11. ______________
12._____________& &13. _____________& & 14. ______________& &15. ______________
得& &分阅卷人复核人
Ⅸ、阅读表达:(每题1分,共15分)
& & Many people don’t like cold weather, but I do, because it snows only on very cold days. I like snowy days best. Every winter, I hope it will snow. I want to watch the beautiful view of snow—everything is covered by the white snow. That’s fantastic. I like to make all kinds of interesting snowmen or play snowball games with other children. When we are laughing and running after each other in the snow, we never feel cold and totally forget the cold.
根据短文内容,完成下列表格。 (每空一分)
Favorite weatherReasons1.& && & _________
2.& && & ________
*He can watch the beaufiful view of 3. ____________
*He can make interesting 4. ____________
*He can play snowball games with others. The games make him no longer(不再) feel 5. __________________
BI study in an international school. The students in my school come from different countries. Amy, Kate and John are all my good friends.
Amy comes from America. She has long straight blond hair and brown eyes. (A) 她中等个子, 带着眼镜。She is lovely so she is very popular in my class. She is good at math. Her father is a teacher and her mother is a reporter.
Kate is a pretty African girl. (B) black, short, has, curly, she, hair. Her eyes are black and her skin is black, too. She is 13 years old. She is short and fat. She likes singing and dancing.
John is a Chinese boy. He has big eyes and short hair. He is very tall. (C) He is one of the members of the baseball club. His father is a policeman and his mother is a nurse.
根据短文内容,完成下列任务:
1. 将A句翻译成英语。(1分)
&&__________________________________________________________
4. 回答问题(2分)
① What color is Kate’s skin? ________________________________________
② Who is a nurse? _________________________________________________
& && && && && && && && && && && &C
Reading is an activity people enjoy a lot in their free time. Some like reading newspapers and other enjoy stories or picture books. My favorite books are those about the lives of great people. Reading them always gives me a lot of ideas on how to make my own life better.
People always remember great people not because they were handsome or beautiful, but because they worked hard when they meet difficulties. They did everything they could to make the world better.
One good example is Orville and Wilbur Wright, the two brothers made the first airplane in the world. Hard work is the reason why they could invent it . Today we remember them when we see planes.
&&Whenever(无论何时) I read stories about great people, I always learn a lot from them. They help me to march on. This is why I enjoy reading about great people’s lives.
根据短文内容,完成下列任务:
1. 翻译划线句子:“Reading is an activity people enjoy a lot in their free time.”(1分)
————————————————————————————————————
2. 回答问题:Why do people always remember great people?(1分)
&&_________________________________________________________________________
3. 从原文中找出与所给句子意思接近的句子。(1分)
Because of the two brother’s hard work, they could make the first airplane.
—————————————————————————————————————
4. 划线单词“them”指代的是________________________________________________(1分)
5. 回答问题:What is the article mainly about?(1分)
2.& &&&以时间为序,正确使用动词短语;
3.& &&&70词左右。
阅卷人复核人
& && && && && && && && &&&
My weekend
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
我和我的小伙伴都惊呆了
金币 + 20&
用户等级:家长帮小编
注册时间:
在线时长:2636 小时
元宝:1549
金币:17613
<em id="authorposton15-6-9 09:05
感谢亲分享,点赞!!
用户等级:初中一年级
注册时间:
在线时长:185 小时
金币:2098
<em id="authorposton15-6-9 09:21
dear,有答案吗?
用户等级:小学四年级
注册时间:
在线时长:49 小时
<em id="authorposton15-6-15 09:14
感谢亲的分享,答案有吗?
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:21 小时
<em id="authorposton15-6-15 10:37
用户等级:小学五年级
注册时间:
在线时长:37 小时
<em id="authorposton15-6-16 10:57
im just looking for it!
用户等级:初中三年级
注册时间:
在线时长:148 小时
金币:1947
<em id="authorposton15-6-16 14:59
有答案吗?
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:59 小时
金币:1209
<em id="authorposton15-6-19 13:13
谢谢分享!
祝大家元旦快乐,12年事事顺心!帖子数量≥50,主题数≥5,金币大于1000申请即可免费领取!