把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢你现在的位置 : &
英语诗歌意外时光AnUnexpectedDay
 意外时光AnUnexpectedDay
  &&& An Unexpected Day
  &&& Since the moment galaxies fused together,
  &&& The cosmos has been an invisible tempest!
  &&& Tipsy in love, the sun and moon forg
  &&& The endless night swiftly bloomed into dawn.
  &&& I&ve wandered much in the realm of fantasy:
  &&& Pebbles and stones mistaken for precious jewels.
  &&& So turbulent my world in this intangible maze,
  &&& Lost in the illusion, youthful purity faded...
  &&& Then one day, I entered an
  &&& A thousand-year infatuation from a single glance of passion!
  &&& Awestruck since time immemorial, now comes our joyous celebration
  &&& The Earth aglow, illuminates all other planets.
  &&& Taking each other to the eternal shore,
  &&& Thousands of words halted at our lips!
  &&& A warm embrace filled with deep affection,
  &&& Sweetly fragrant breath perfumed Earth and Heaven.
  &&& 意外时光
  &&& (原文为悠乐文)
  &&& 自那刻 星球交错
  &&& 乾坤生 无形风波
  &&& 日月醉 情忘怯涩
  &&& 夜忽开 黎明一朵!
  &&& 屡奔波 假想疆领
  &&& 东方玉 卵石自许
  &&& 天地倾 幻象震落
  &&& 迷梦累 岁月年轻
  &&& 某一时 忽至奇域
  &&& 瞥一眼 千秋沈浮!
  &&& 魂痴迷 饮宴欢乐
  &&& 尘寰间 星光遍布
  &&& 相偕去 绵远彼岸
  &&& 万千言 停于唇瓣
  &&& 爱依依 热怀深拥
  &&& 天地间 芳息馨暖
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐您的位置: &
中考英语频道为中学英语学习者提供大量的中考英语学习资料,包括语法、词汇、课件教案、英语作文、英语试题等和中考英语相关的内容。
It goes without saying that
= (It is) needless to say (that)
= It is obvious that
例:不用说早睡早起是值得的。 It goes without saying that it pays to keep early hours. 2. 在各种
一、关注时事 H1N1流感 ★ 范文01. 根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文.所给英文提示词语供选用.请不要写出你的校名和姓名. 世界上已有许多国家发现了新型H1N1流感病毒(H1N1 fl
一、学科 1. My favorite subject is English. 2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English. 3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world. 4. China h
Let s Do Sports I think it s very important for everyone to do sports. I like sports because they re not only good for my health but also good for my study. My favorite sport is swimming. Whenever I
一、表示递进关系的关键词语 Additionally 加之;又 besides
此外;除 之外 equally important
同样重要的是 furthermore
此外;而且 in addition
另外 in other words
换句话说 last but not least 最后但同
随着中考临近,考生都进入了紧张的备考状态,老师们也一直与同学们并肩作战。在最后不到60天的时间里,如何让考生更有针对性的复习,如何让考生尽可能多得分是我们老师一直在思考的问题。 中考英语的基础部分只要学
中考英语满分作文精选大汇总 1、voluntary labour 你于 五一 前夕 ----4 月 28 日上午九点钟,与全班同学一起到学校附近的公园参加一次公益劳动( voluntary labour ),全班分成了三组。你在第三组。请你用日记的
2012中考英语作文万能模板汇总 2012中考英语作文万能模板:说明原因型 点击查看 2012中考英语作文万能模板:现象说明文 点击查看 2012中考英语作文万能模板:图表作文的框架 点击查看 2012中考英语作文万能模板:
导读:2012年中考已经进入了如火如荼紧张的复习阶段,英语作文作为中考英语试题中的重点和难点让很多学生和家长望而生畏。面对中考作文我们不能束手无策,从历年中考英语作文试题中我们总结了一些写作技巧,让中考
中考英语作文万能模板:说明原因型 Currently,A has been the order of the day .This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than A . It is clear that ______If you _____, as a result ,yo
中考英语作文万能模板:现象说明文 Recently _______,what amazes us most is______________,it is ture that__________. There are many reasons explaining__________________________.The main reason is_______
中考英语作文万能模板:图表作文的框架 As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage inthetable(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increase
中考英语作文万能模板:议论文的框架 (1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 ) There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic va
中考英语作文万能模板:说明利弊题型 这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测) 1. 说明事物现状
报名电话:010-发表日期:
I like to travel to different places, I can see the beautiful scenery and get to know the different cultures. My friends and I always travel together,...
发表日期:
I like to eat buffet so much, because I can taste so many food at the same time. There are all kinds of fruits, meat and ice cream, I like them all, ...
发表日期:
Today, as our economy develops fast, people live a much better life than before, they start to pay attention the chase fun. When people have holiday, ...
发表日期:
About four days ago, the Asian Game was open, this time, it is held in Korea. The Asian Game is held once four years, it is a big game for the Asian coutries....
发表日期:
In China, everyone knows Li Na, she is the symbol of Chinese tennis athlete, she becomes the first to win grand slam in Asia. Her tennis career is such a great success,...
发表日期:
I have a good friend, her name is Lucy, we became friends since I was five years old, she is my neighbor, we play together all the time. ...
发表日期:
Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw the interesting news, it is said that the first rainbow tunnel has been built in our country. I have seen many tunnels when I went out by bus, ...
发表日期:
Running men is the hot show in Korea, in 2014, China has brought its copyright and starts to make Chinese running men. When the show first came to the audience&s eyes,...
发表日期:
David Beckham perhaps is the most handsome and famous male athlete in the world, his wife Victoria is also very popular around the world, ...
发表日期:
Before I was 10, I lived in my hometown, it was a small and beautiful village, I love my hometown so much. I remembered when it rained with the sunshine, ...
发表日期:
Though the science is highly advocated, people try to explain everything in science, there are still some people believe that something happen for some certain reasons, ...
发表日期:
There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the trees become green and the flowers get boom. In the summer, the weather is hot while in the autumn,...
发表日期:
I am in primary school now, I have many lessons to learn from Monday to Friday, my favorite subject is English. Last week, my English teacher gave us a task,...
发表日期:
As the development of the society, people want to conquer the environment, they use the high technology to change the environment,...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有英语作文a happy day_百度知道
英语作文a happy day
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I had a happy day.” It has two big and bright eyes and a black and white tail. My grandparents gave me too much to eat, my father and I wandered around the path enjoying the sunny spring sun.m. I thanked them very much. Oh.I enjoyed myself this day.In the afternoon, such as ducks. At night. We talked to each other and learned from each other! A wonderful and interesting zoo, but yesterday we went to my grandparents’home, a really interesting garden, flowers and vegetables!After lunch, dogs, I ate my delicious food. It looks really lovely. There is fresh air and less pollution than H its name is “Ding Ding, chickenA Happy DayMy parents and I always stay at home these days. He also feeds many animals, I can see a lot of stars there.At supper! There is a river near my grandparents’ house. I think that’s really great. I saw lots of wonderful things there. My favourite animal is a dog! My grandmother also taught me how to wash flowers. It has white fur all over its body.We got to the house at 10 a, my grandmother took me to visit their animals. My grandfather grows lots of trees
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 a lucky day英语作文 的文章

随机推荐