歌词baby o tokiss me baby歌词o for me的歌名

求一首英文歌名,歌词第一句是i can find it一首英文歌,节奏很强.一开始是 i can find it ,on baby gona move on ..tell me what is going down,even my body move on后面有tell me am i asking much ...i'm looking for my mr.fright,all i want to hold you tight之类_百度作业帮
求一首英文歌名,歌词第一句是i can find it一首英文歌,节奏很强.一开始是 i can find it ,on baby gona move on ..tell me what is going down,even my body move on后面有tell me am i asking much ...i'm looking for my mr.fright,all i want to hold you tight之类的,我记不全歌词了,零散记得这些.,
Elize-Sexually Healingsong to elf歌词_百度知道
song to elf歌词
提问者采纳
너 정고렸림 눈 너질지 미 말야물는 증야서도자;한택 &#52395, sm;제하말 &#45320.naeui nunmulkkajido jakeun misokkajido naeui neorobuteo oneunkeoyaM 너 &#45208.L;에은&#50024, sm&#47568.naeui nunmul kkajido jakeun misokkajido na eui neoro buteo oneunkeoyaM족 때소 사 너한랑을랑터때 작게지의apeul dae e do naega torajil daedo keu nyuh naega nama ineun geolWhen I 벌;baby baby baby baby baby uri jeoldae hye eojiji maljababy baby baby baby baby We cant never be apartoh my Lady Lady Lady Lady Lady 내치께)amuri bwado naekye neoman keumman ibbeun saram jeoldae saesange ddo eobseo (geureonmalchom hajima)F자도 내를 모oh my lady lady lady lady lady naega jungmal neoreul saranghandaoh my lady lady lady lady lady I love you so much yeahshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shawty 오라 그&#51032.)13FebThis is song dedicatedA world biggest fanclubThe E; 빠리 건 너대물지지할 작은어야말라고럼 없지 선터 내&#47200. (그무까까이큼 서어거 절있어&#51648.saranghanda neun ke ddae kon jeung myeong halke nomu nomu nomu man eun keo yaThere where so many things to prove this love아로 그리한 오택랑 선 네 &#48120, she has been the only one to mebaby baby baby baby baby 우무가까리에은안 만녀거shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty ojik neo ui nareul seontaekhaneun keonshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty* I am only yours나 버&#45716.* Yes… this is really how they spelled Shawty/ 오로naega neo eui sokeul nomu manhwi sseok hyeseo byeolsseo neul keo beoryeodae geureunmal hajimaDon’t say you got old because I made you worry a lot아져대&#44620.M 게에&#54540.naega eodil ga deun maji keurim ja cha reom nae gyeole seo i goWherever I went you were always there yeah사난하의말서런 하 절 오가 많부할 그만shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty ojik neo ui nareul seontaekehanen keonshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty* I am only yours나는를랑명가 또도지도도게 나 말로 미무게다지;부의 너 잘의직 사한&#51032, when I 절 &#45208, sm든 너도리가 절 있 어도baby baby baby baby baby uri jeol dae hye eo jiji maljababy baby baby baby baby We cant never be apartoh my Lady Lady Lady Lady Lady 내 선말지 너&#50612.F;가&#53552.I dont know why you can say with me geudongan nege nomu mojaraseo mianhae ijae bujokhan naega nege jalhalkkeI don’t why you can say with me I am sorry I was not enough for you Just trust me I will do my bestbaby baby baby baby baby 우 마이런 헤지직지 내너 미좀 &#54756. Shwaty.naeui nunmulkkajido jakeun misokkajido naeui neorobuteo oneunkeoyaM전 하 늙딜 나 너 나 너 내도무하에&#44172.내야동&#51032, My angel오 건 처 눈는 나 작;랑 너는는마지자다 건 사까의를의자 썩 너의다만oh my lady lady lady lady lady naega jungmal neoreul saranghandaoh my lady lady lady lady lady I love you so much yeahshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shawty 오너 말직어은게거는소shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty ojik neo eui nareul seontaek haeneun keonshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty* I am only yours나를지대가다람 너 버에부 사까 봐; 부 헤대baby baby baby baby baby uri jeoldae hye eojiji maljababy baby baby baby baby We cant never be apartoh my Lady Lady Lady Lady Lady &#45236, there’s nobody prettier than you in the world (don’t say that either)I don`t know why you can say with me 그 많도물; 때 babyO nyeo jeon e cheo eum mannan cheonun e sarang e bbajyeo beo ryeo goWe have met in years ago and fell in love at a glance baby내거소S쁜눈지 이마 눈를안아 사 정 토를년걸 정무혀곁처해자 네 남상&#45716SS3 ‘Song to ELF’ Romanized Lyrics (Updated with Eng T는음한대 세에 내렸가 속가oh my lady lady lady lady lady naega jungmal neoreul saranghandaoh my lady lady lady lady lady I love you so much yeahshwaty shwaty shwaty shwaty shawty 오택&#47924.baby baby baby baby baby &#50864
提问者评价
其他类似问题
elf的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译歌名:Baby Jane歌手:Colleen Grace Then see and me around,put in my new words that i know,still ins and around,come larks that body gone,oh cold,and that's comes to explain means,I feel the moment just to fly,see everywhere,and I comes on taste player,what would_百度作业帮
英语翻译歌名:Baby Jane歌手:Colleen Grace Then see and me around,put in my new words that i know,still ins and around,come larks that body gone,oh cold,and that's comes to explain means,I feel the moment just to fly,see everywhere,and I comes on taste player,what would you get on the door,show then just put arunds,espect to you that I see now,you come and hold on what you kown,take your hand and songs,just hold on and what you kown,and take your hand and songs ,take you come around your sky,oh,my baby ,jane,what you have done tomorrow that takes,season it night,no one I think to look,all things just to fland,now i left drown in seathe night and night,kown that left you,begin,again,i say now,you come and hold on what you kown,take your hand and songs,just hold on what you kown,and take your hand and songs ,take me come around your sky,did you even kown i,sweet baby,yes,that me come arund your sky,oh my baby jane ----------------------------------------------这是一首非常好听的歌,个人非常喜欢.所以特别想知道中文意思,希望有英语好的朋友能帮我翻译一下这首歌的意思.
先占个板凳,我听了歌,这个歌词听的非常差,几乎没有几个词是对的.翻译也没意义.等我慢慢听听来,看看能不能听出来~很抱歉,我也听不出来,只听了这么一点are they ignorantfor they might know what they knowstillkinda lacks everybody goneoh coldcomes by a moment just to flyto see a free worldmy don't taste clearwacthing you walk out the doorshow the angels was never as spectaculari said nowyou gotta hold to what you knowtake your innocencejust hold on to what you know take your innocencedid he cover up your skyoh my baby janedrive down to motel sixseven eight ninebut no one will think to lookafraid to findnew life new life again i said nowyou gotta hold to what you knowtake your innocencejust hold on to what you know take your innocencedid he cover up your skydid he even know why sweet baby yesdid he cover up your skyoh my baby jane跟你说一下我感觉的大意吧,别人可能知道他们所知道的,但是别人其实不关心你,你必须坚持你所知道的,保持天真,旅行、在天空中自由飞翔,难道他遮蔽了你的天空吗?我的baby jane.水平太有限了,不该夸下海口.【求助】【分享】有一首歌 歌词是obabyobabyobabybabybaby_歌曲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:159,452贴子:
【求助】【分享】有一首歌 歌词是obabyobabyobabybabybaby收藏
是一个女生唱的后面的是粤语 不是贾斯丁的是什么歌
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或歌词baby o to me babyo for me的歌名_百度知道
歌词baby o to me babyo for me的歌名
baby But everywhere I look Everywhere I turn You&#39, baby Let me let go It just isn&#39, baby Let me let go If this is for the best Why are you still in my heart Are you still in my soul Let me let go I talked to you the other day Looks like you make your escape Yt you I through my mind In fact:七年级生 It you I just gotta know If this is for the best Why are you still in my heart Yt hold no fascination for me I try to ;ve been two thousand miles Down a dead-end road Lt right I&#39, won&#39, baby, you&#39, darlin't you Let me let go It just isn&#39:Let Me Let Go 歌手, no matter how I try I can&#39, let me let go Let me let go:Faith Hill 专辑, won're still in my soul, not a single minute Passes without you in it Your voice, baby We said our goodbyes But I can've been two thousand miles Down a dead-end road Oh, won&#39,t right I' But they don't go a day without your face Goin&#39, darlin&#39, your touch,re all I see Let me, memories of your love Are with me all of the time Lt do the same Let me let go, yeah If this is for the best Why are you still in my heart Are you still in my soul Let me let go The lights of this strange city are shinin'曲名
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 kiss me baby歌词 的文章

随机推荐