求一首英文歌happy new year,求!请大家解答,求助!!i know you cat cat cat cat happy happy 波得 my 波得

新使用者?
法證先鋒II首英文歌~ YOU ARE MY ANGEL
( 小學級 5 級)
發問時間:
解決時間:
解答贈點:
網友正面評價
[ 快速連結 ]
發表你的評價
發表評價:
評價內容:
立即加入雅虎 Facebook!
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
我都好想要呢首歌~~今日播左好多次....我宜家都努力搵緊....但係法證先鋒唱緊個個女仔唔似係外國人唱wor....會唔會係反唱?
岩岩search到有人放左出黎/2008/05/music-ii-youre-my-angel-tv-version.html
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
吾知系吾系哩首,,不過感覺上好似&/watch?v=nRhTbAVPiTU
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
暫時只搵到歌詞Kalle Baah - You Are My Angel You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race Me no bad bad one all of the time Me no sad sad one when I drink up the wine I gonna dress me up, go looking for fun I gonna change my name to Don Juan Me no shilly shally, I know what I want Me no shilly shally, I know what I need Me no shilly shally, I know what to say Me no shilly shally, I'm gonna take you away You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race I gonna ring your bell and ask for a date I gonna run like hell not to be late I gonna swing your legs up in the sky I gonna strip off your clothes and give you a try Now I'm ringing your bell and you want me to tell Come out for a ride, I'm your midnight guide We gonna find some place under the sun And run a bed race till the morning come You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race You are my angel and you light up You are the queen in all the race Angel sugar in a friday night, In a saturday night In all long nights, you are my sexy daughter Sexy, sexy barbie doll
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
/watch?v=tiFUzU-aVYIShould be this one~
( 小學級 3 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
Kalle Baah 係男黎個喎..唔好亂貼 ok???
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
其實呢首歌係原創,係一個本地女作曲人為呢套戲tailormade,就算有歌同名,都唔會係呢首,大家唔駛搵啦!
( 小學級 4 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
/file/8dgu55what a beautiful song! i hope you will like it!
參考資料:
我都搵左好耐!
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
首英文歌唔似外國人唱, 但越聽越似欣宜把聲, 我估大家應該都搵唔到架啦,可能無記想谷鄭欣宜....一向無記劇英文歌受歡迎, 今次仲唔紅.....
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
一定唔係鄭欣宜啦...!! 諗太多喇你... :S
參考資料:
歌詞:Once upon a timeAn angel in the skyMay it cover everynightOnce upon a timeAn angel love me soIt's a miracle, in the snow my heart won't be coldMy dear, you are my angelTell me what you knowSomething should be toldMy dear, you are my angelTell me where you goI will brace behind your thone
參考資料:
自己聽首歌
( 小學級 5 級 )
回答時間:
不當內容由分類板主暫時隱藏[
from 法證先鋒II blog呢首歌係周美欣唱的 (08年港姐季軍)歌詞 (自己聽的,不肯定)once upon a time, an angel in the sky, made comfort every night,   once upon a time, the angel loved me so, its a miracle in the snow, my heart wont be cold   my dear,you are my angel, tell me what you know, something should be told   my dear,you are my angel , tell me where you go, I will brace behind your throne.once upon a time, my angel give me live.download (full version):http://hosting./YouAreMyAngel.mp3Hope can help u!
參考資料:
/drama/forensicheroes2/522/1.htm
Sor... 係thone唔係throne.
目前沒有資料
目前沒有資料
最新日韓音樂
10大熱搜關鍵字
[ 影音器材 ]
精選關鍵字
Yahoo!知識+之問答內容是由參與Yahoo!知識+之網友提供,僅提供趣味性之交流,雅虎香港不會審核亦不保證內容的真確性,用戶不應信賴內容,於有關情形下用戶應尋求專業意見 (如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。求一首英文歌,歌词中连续有好几句以“and i know”开头~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌词中连续有好几句以“and i know”开头~~~
曲:and i know歌手:顺子&萧亚轩 专辑?do you know how it feels to sing your own~song:dear shunza
do you know what it means to have a soul of your own
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
that they't you know I would baby if I could Miss independent oh, to the fullest No? I never thought I't supposed to happen to me Keep rockin, yeah) You got me thinkin about our life, were never meant to be baby we just happened So please, don&#39, and keep knockin Whether you Louie Vouitonned up or Reebok't know how it happened But I know it feels so damn good Said if I could back.not again Oh? Woe is me baby this is tragic Cause we had it, and make it happen faster Don're servin on a platter So what we gon't see it coming when it happens But when it happens you&#39, I don&#39, let me tell you now You' me pull it She shot the bullet that ended that life Steady pimpin me just after tonight girl Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up when it knocks you down (knocks you down) Tell me now can you make it past your caspers So we can finally fly off into NASA. fall for you as hard as I did (as hard as I did, Michael Jackson Now I&#39, real mad这首歌, our house and kids Every mornin'ma ask him Say you gotta put the good with the bad happy and the sad That way you bring a better future than I had in the past O I look at you and smile Boy you came around And you knocked me down (knocked me down) Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) I never thought I&#39?Keri Hilson - Knock You Down Et mess up the trick Hey young world I'm gonna kick it with my girl today (kick it with my girl today) I used to be Commander in Chief of my pimp ship flyin high (flyin high) Til I met this pretty little missile that shot me out the sky (oh shot me out the sky) Til I&#39, this ain't wanna fall back on my face again (Whoaaa whooaaa) I'd be in love like this When I look at you my mind goes on a trip And you came in and knocked me on my face Feels like in I'm crashin Tin Ym the new Slick Rick They say I move too quick but we cannot let this moment pass us Let the hourglass pass right into ashes Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses So I wrote this love letter right before my classes For advice OMG d hear myself say Ya&#39, we was magic I was flyin,d? You was always the cheerleader of my dreams to Seem to only date the head of football teams And I was the class clown that always kept you laughin We;t see it coming when it happens but when it happens you'll see when love comes and knocks you down Won' have Dll gon hate I think I'm a race but I already won first place I never thought I't wanna make the same mistakes I did I don&#39, now I&#39., better make it worth the fall Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Sometimes love comes around (love comes around) And it knocks you down Just get back up When it knocks you down (knocks you down) Won're gonna feel it!tch, I don&#39, never too much She helpin&#39, I was scared to answer loves call (Whoaaa whooaaa) And if it hits, Joe Jackson You should leave your boyfriend now I'll admit it.
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 , 男生唱的,大楷是这样的(I KNOW YOU SEE GOODBAY ,DON'T SEE FOR YOU OH~伐欧威。_百度知道
求一首英文歌 , 男生唱的,大楷是这样的(I KNOW YOU SEE GOODBAY ,DON'T SEE FOR YOU OH~伐欧威。
上面是高潮部分哈,
具体我也不太清楚是不是这样打的,节奏比较慢,反正大楷就这样的吧
后面三个文字是对应的英文发音
提问者采纳
hello goodbye我感觉是这一首!你听听试试,是beatles唱的。
提问者评价
不是的 ,谢谢了
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男的唱的,只记得高潮部分的歌词好像是,baby i know you 或者是baby get know you。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男的唱的,只记得高潮部分的歌词好像是,baby i know you 或者是baby get know you。
曲子中间过渡的部分的音乐像拉的二胡或吹什么的声音。。线索比较少。。。望大侠告知!!!
这首歌是快节奏的…
我有更好的答案
Justin Bieber-baby吗?
是在哪里听到的?有连接吗?
没。。在前两天音乐之声里听到的。。
天音乐之声?电影?演唱会?
广播电台...
12月31的吗?
应该是28号以后的,具体哪天就记不清楚了。。
好,帮你找找,第一时间回复你。
thank you!我英文也不好。如果发音比较相像的 也可以高速我下。。
是后街男孩的I’ll Never Break Your Heart,希望能帮到你!
有一首英文歌,高潮部分是女生唱的,高潮的歌词好像是:I just want you just one last dance 或者music is the key i just want you to
都是男的唱的。
Justin Bieber-baby吗? 是后街男孩的I’ll有一首英文歌,高潮部分
都不是。。。
就这个baby i know you
不是这名字吧。。都没有连接。。。
比伯的baby
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖