thereisabookbehindapen.的the中文意思思

flattener的中文意思
沪江词库精选flattener是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
flattener的发音: 英音 [ 'flaetn? ] ; 美音 [ 'flaetn? ] flattener英语翻译成中文: 扁条拉模
词形变化:名词:;时态:,,。
Flatten out
A flattened leafstalk that functions as a leaf,as in an acacia.
叶状柄起叶子作用的扁平叶柄,如洋槐的叶柄
Flattened along the dorsal and ventral surfaces.
匍匐的沿着背部和腹部表面变平的
Gold prices on the London market are expected to flatten out after a period of fluctuation.
一段时间的波动后,预料伦敦市场的黄金价格将稳定下来了。
&an abnormal flattening or coalescence of stems, as in broccoli.&
不正常的紧贴或生长在一起的花椰菜的茎.
The chloroplasts of plant cells are flattened structures averaging some 7 m in length and 3-4 m in width
植物细胞叶绿体的结构是扁平的,平均长约7微米,宽3~4微米。
Flatten the dough with a press of the hand.
用手把生面团压平。
A flattened cake of baked oatmeal.
燕麦饼烤燕麦片扁蛋糕
The rain flattened the corn.
这场雨砸倒了玉米苗.
使…变平;把…弄平
英语单词推荐
2015flattener是什么意思由沪江网提供。buffing的中文意思
沪江词库精选buffing是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
buffing的发音: 英音 [ 'b?fi? ] ; 美音 [ 'b?fi? ] buffing英语翻译成中文: 抛光 抛光屑 打光 擦光
词形变化:时态:,,。
Buffing wheel
Buffing machine
They went to the island to hunt the buffed treasure.
他们到岛上去寻找埋藏的宝物。
We brought the pills up from the south. They're buffed under one of the pear trees now.
"如今从南带至北,现在就埋在梨花树底下呢."
英语单词推荐
2015buffing是什么意思由沪江网提供。dullness的中文意思
沪江词库精选dullness是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
dullness的发音: 英音 [ d?lnis ] ; 美音 [ d?lnis ] dullness英语翻译成中文:名词 愚蠢不锐利模糊无光泽
词形变化:形容词比较级:,;形容词:;副词:;名词:,。
同义词:;。 反义词:,,,;。
deadly dull
极为枯燥无味
A dull thud
A dull person
A heavy,a thud.
笨重的声音沉重、阴沉的声音;重击声
Dmental lethargy.
迟钝;无精打采
To annex the weak and attack the dull
The ache was subsiding into a dull throb.
疼痛渐渐消退,变成隐隐的搏动了。
The ache was subsiding into a dull throb
疼痛渐渐消退,变成隐隐的搏动了。
Mental dullness is prominent, and delirium may occur
神志迟钝加甚,且可发生谵妄。
The edge of this knife is too dull to cut the bread.
这把刀的刀刃很钝,无法切面包。
lack of sensibility
the quality of being slow to understand
the quality of lacking interestingness
without sharpness or clearness of edge or point
a lack of visual brightness
英语单词推荐
2015dullness是什么意思由沪江网提供。contra的中文意思
沪江词库精选contra是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
contra的发音: 英音 [ 'k?ntr? ] ; 美音 [ 'k?ntr? ] contra英语翻译成中文:名词 反对,相反ad. 反对地,相反地
Contra account
抵消帐户,用于抵减另一帐户余额而设置的帐户。例累积折旧是固定资产的抵消帐户。
Contra Balance
Contra Hard Spirits
Contra-asset account
资产对销科目
Contra-liability account
负债抵销科目
Contra Advance The Alien Wars
魂斗罗-异型战争
The female is generally drab, the male per contra brilliant.
一般来说雌性是黄褐色的,而雄性是色彩鲜明的。
The female is generally drab,the male per contra brilliant.
一般来说雌性是黄褐色的,而雄性是色彩鲜明的。
The Allowance for Doubtful Accounts often is described as a contra-asset account.
坏账准备是一个资产对冲账户。
Accumulated Depletion is a contra-asset account similar to the Accumulated Depreciation account
累计损耗是一个资产对冲账户,与累计折旧类似。
英语单词推荐
2015contra是什么意思由沪江网提供。《If I Were A Boy》歌词的中文意思._百度知道
《If I Were A Boy》歌词的中文意思.
碧昂丝·诺斯的《If I Were A Boy》歌词中文翻译
提问者采纳
s a little too late for you to come back 现在回头对你来说太晚了Say its just a mistake
承认那是个错误Think I forgive you like that
还想我会原谅你If you thought I would wait for you
如果你还认为我会等你You thought wrong
你真的大错特错了But you'd stick up for me
因为哥儿们会掩护我If I were a boy
如果我是个男孩I think I could understand
我想我可以了解How it feels to love a girl
要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I't understand
你不懂(yea you don’t understand)How it feels to love a girl怎麼去深爱一个女孩Someday you' roll out of bed in the morning早上起床后And throw on what I wanted and go
穿上我想穿的衣服就出门Drink beer with the guys
和哥儿们喝点小酒And chase after girls
和美女打情骂俏I'd listen to her
我倾听她的每句话Cause I know how it hurts
因为我知道当你失去你爱的人那种伤痛When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)Cause he't care how it hurts
你也不会懂那有多痛苦Until you lose the one you wanted 直到你自己也失去了才会了解Cause you's taken you for granted (granted)因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁It'd put myself first
我只要照著自己And make the rules as I go
想走的方向去就好了Cause I know that she'd kick it with who I wanted
看到谁不顺眼就扁And I's taken you for granted
因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁If I were a boy
如果我是个男生I would turn off my phone
我可以关掉手机Tell everyone its broken
然后说是手机坏了So they think
那他们会认为that I was sleeping alone
我是一个人睡I'd listen to her
因为我知道当你失去挚爱When you lose the one you wanted
后那心痛的感觉Cause he'd be a better man
我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd ever get confronted for it
反正不用负责Because they'd be faithful
反正她乖乖的Waiting for me to come home (to come home)等我回家If I were a boy
如果我是男生I think I could understand
要怎样去爱一个女孩I swear I'd be a better man
我发誓我可以是个好男人I't listen to her你从不听她说You don're just a boy
你只是个男生You don'll wish you were a better man直到某天你会希望成为一个好男人You don've taken her for granted 因为你所认知的理所当然And everything you had got destroyed一切都会被摧毁But you&#39If I were a boy如果我是个男孩Even just for a day就算只是一天I&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
s not like i'm sleeping with the guy   又不是我和别的男人上了床   [Male] (男人说)   What   你说什么   [Beyonce] (碧昂斯说)   What   你什么意思   [Male] (男人说)   I said yo   Why are you so jealous   我说你?   Why are you so jealous   为什么你要如此吃醋   It&#39.   我发誓我一定会比男人做得更好   I’d listen to her   我会听她诉说   Cause I know how it hurts   因为我了解那有多痛   When you lose the one you wanted   当你失去你爱的人(的时候)   Cause he’s taken you for granted   因为他对你的无动于衷   And everything you had got destroyed   你的世界因此而崩溃   [Verse]   If I were a boy   假如我是个男孩   I would turn off my phone   我会关掉我的电话   Tell everyone it’s broken   告诉别人它(电话)坏了   So they’d think that I was sleepin’ alone   让他们以为我是一个人睡   I’d put myself first   我会把自己放在首位   And make the rules as I go   我会做我自己想做的事情   Cause I know that she’d be faithful   因为我知道她会对我忠诚   Waitin’ for me to come home (to come home)   一直等着我回家   [Chorus]   If I were a boy   I think I could understand   How it feels to love a girl   I swear I’d be a better man,你对她视而不见   And everything you have got destroyed   你毁掉了你所拥有的一切   But you’re just a boy   但是啊;t think you realize how it makes me look or feel   你没有意识到你让我多难看.   而且没人敢来质问我   Cause they’d stick up for me,我就会原谅你   If you thought I would wait for you   如果你还认为我会等你   You thought wrong   那么你就大错特错   [Male] (男人说的话)   You know when you act like that   你知道当你这种反应的时候   I don'm sleepin with the girl   我也没有和别的女人上床   [Vamp2] (女人2)   But you’re just a boy   但是.   因为他们都挺我   [Chorus]   If I were a boy   假如我是男孩   I think I could understand   我想我会懂得   How it feels to love a girl   怎样去爱一个女人   I swear I’d be a better man,为什么你要吃醋   It aint like I&#39Beyonce Knowles——If I Were A Boy   碧昂斯---假如我是男孩   [Verse]   If I were a boy   假如我是男孩   Even just for a day   哪怕只有一天   I&#39.   I’d listen to her   Cause I know how it hurts   When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)   Cause he’s taken you for granted (granted)   And everything you had got destroyed   同上   [Vamp1](女人1对男人说)   It’s a little too late for you to come back   你现在回头已经太晚   Say its just a mistake   说(过去)只是犯了个错误   Think I’d forgive you like that   认为你只要这样,你就是不懂   How it feels to love a girl someday   有一天你爱上一个女人的滋味   You wish you were a better man   你希望你是一个更好的男人   You don’t listen to her   可你没有听她要说的话   You don’t care how it hurts   你不知道那有多痛   Until you lose the one you wanted   直到你失去你想爱的人   Cause you’ve taken her for granted   因为当她在你身边的时候,你只是一个男的   You don’t understand   你还是不懂   Yeah you don’t understand   对,多尴尬   [Beyonce] (碧昂斯)   Act like what   是哪种反映;d roll outta bed in the morning  清晨我会从床上翻下来   And throw on what I wanted then go   随便套上我想穿的衣服   Drink beer with the guys   和朋友们一块喝酒   And chase after girls   泡妞   I’d kick it with who I wanted   和我喜欢的人混在一起   And I’d never get confronted for it
If I were a boy 假如我是男孩 翻译:Ekarip If I were a boy 假如我是男孩 Even just for a day 即使只有一天也好 I'd roll outta bed in the morning 我会在早上翻滚着下床 And throw on what I wanted then go 然后穿上喜欢的衣服出去 Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls 追求我喜欢的女孩,与哥们开怀畅饮 I'd kick it with who I wated,And I'd never get confronted for it. 为我心爱的人戒除那些我之前从不敢面对的恶习 Cause they'd stick up for me. 这都是因为他们对我的支持 If I were a boy 假如我是男孩 I think I could understand,How it feels to love a girl 我想我会明白,去爱一个女孩的感觉是怎样的 I swear I'd be a better man. 我发誓我会做一个好男人 I'd listen to her 我会倾听她的一切 Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted 因为我知道当你失去你想要的人之后所受到的伤害是怎样的 Cause he's taken you for granted 因为他对你也不过如此 And everything you had got destroyed 即使在你把所有得到的一切都毁坏之后 If I were a boy 假如我是男孩 I could turn off my phone 我会关掉我的手机 Tell everyone it's broken 告诉大家它坏掉了 So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone 这样他们就不会认为我在独自睡觉了 I'd put myself first 我会把自己放在首位 And make the rules as I go 一切我行我素 Cause I know that she'd be faithful 因为我知道她对我绝对放心的 Waitin' for me to come home (to come home) 在等待我的归来 If I were a boy 假如我是男孩 I think I could understand,How it feels to love a girl 我想我会明白,去爱一个女孩的感觉是怎样的 I swear I'd be a better man. 我发誓我会做一个好男人 I'd listen to her 我愿倾听她的一切 Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted 因为我知道当你失去你想要的人之后所受到的伤害是怎样的 Cause he's taken you for granted 因为他对你也不过如此 And everything you had got destroyed 即使在你把所有得到的一切都毁坏之后 It's a little too late for you to come back 可是太迟了,现在回心转意已经太晚了 Say its just a mistake 你说那只是个小小的错误 Think I'd forgive you like that 认为我会像以前一样原谅你 If you thought I would wait for you 如果你还在认为我在等你 You thought wrong 那么你想错了 But you're just a boy 但你只是个男孩 You don't understand How it feels to love a girl 你是不会明白去爱一个女孩的感觉是怎样的 someday You wish you were a better man 也许有一天你会希望你能做一个好男人 You don't listen to her 你不愿去倾听她的一切 You don't care how it hurts ,Until you lose the one you wanted 甚至当你失去你想要的人之后,你都不愿去关心所受到的伤害 Cause you've taken her for granted 因为你对她也不过如此 And everything you have got destroyed 即使在你把所有得到的一切都毁坏之后 But you're just a boy 但你只是个男孩
If I were a boy如果我是个男孩Even just for a day就算只是一天I' roll out of bed in the morning早上起床后And throw on what I wanted and go
穿上我想穿的衣服就出门Drink beer with the guys
和哥儿们喝点小酒And chase after girls
和美女打情骂俏I'd kick it with who I wanted
看到谁不顺眼就扁And I'd ever get confronted for it
反正不用负责Because they'd stick up for me
因为哥儿们会掩护我If I were a boy
如果我是个男孩I think I could understand
我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her
因为我知道当你失去挚爱When you lose the one you wanted
后那心痛的感觉Cause he's taken you for granted
因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁If I were a boy
如果我是个男生I would turn off my phone
我可以关掉手机Tell everyone its broken
然后说是手机坏了So they think
那他们会认为that I was sleeping alone
我是一个人睡I'd put myself first
我只要照著自己And make the rules as I go
想走的方向去就好了Cause I know that she'd be faithful
反正她乖乖的Waiting for me to come home (to come home)等我回家If I were a boy
如果我是男生I think I could understand
我发誓我可以是个好男人I'd listen to her
因为我知道当你失去你爱的人那种伤痛When you lose the one you wanted (wanted)Cause he's taken you for granted (granted)因为他将你的付出视为理所当然And everything you had got destroyed
将你的一切全部摧毁It's a little too late for you to come back 现在回头对你来说太晚了Say its just a mistake
承认那是个错误Think I forgive you like that
还想我会原谅你If you thought I would wait for you
如果你还认为我会等你You thought wrong
你真的大错特错了But you're just a boy
你只是个男生You don't understand
你不懂(yea you don’t understand)How it feels to love a girl怎麼去深爱一个女孩Someday you'll wish you were a better man直到某天你会希望成为一个好男人You don't listen to her你从不听她说You don't care how it hurts
你也不会懂那有多痛苦Until you lose the one you wanted 直到你自己也失去了才会了解Cause you've taken her for granted 因为你所认知的理所当然And everything you had got destroyed一切都会被摧毁But you're just a boy…你就只个男生
陨昆冰山恶魔亲吻狂(好看)营掸
如果我是一个男孩 .
boy的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 the phoenix中文意思 的文章

随机推荐