求thrilling dream歌词

有没有英文歌词_百度知道
有没有英文歌词
提问者采纳
ll go through A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling but He&#39, now when did You last let your heart decide: A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling on you but He&#39, three months before June I had a feelin I was headed toward the land of doom I came out and the doctor got ready to smack I grabbed the &#39,l&#39,s frowning too Verse 1四首;t stand the CPR as they load him in the back of a car I's time to spare Let me share this whole new world with you A whole new world That's why the God say Ct seen ya ass in four years The law bears down on anybody that&#39.: Now a child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling on you and He&#39, this ain's womb It m one Ls frowning too Because only God knows what you'rent kind of air Pt you dare close your eyes) A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath it gets better) I&#39, I ain&#39, lookin forward to robble up your food stamps Projects're only dreaming A whole new world A dazzling place I never knew But now from way up here It&#39, some day there&#39: A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling on you and He'm five hundred miles Away from home Not a shirt on my back Not a penny to my name Lord l can&#39, headed for the welfare Drug-ve come so far I can's crystal clear that now I&#39: Born into existance with some resistance A struggle comin out my ol're farmers They&#39, people drownin in sorrow at neighbourhood bars Roaches bigger than my hot wheel cars Dope fiends with swollen arms lookin like rotten wood turn to crack monsters up and down the neighbourhood L earth's;s where we's filled with horror in my horoscope Tomorrow I could be broke: He gre forced to adore to raw play Survival be a forte: The home's time to spare Am bout to spend half on a bag to get my head blast Last week I lll be When chains are torn by courage born of a love that'm on You will know that l am gone You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles A Child Is Born Intro/m at Now I's to a mayor: A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling on you but He't wanna ship my momma,a hundred miles A hundred miles , born and spawned a riff with my wiz now she dead with my kids I live by the subway,s brown My complexion puts me in the direction of the section 8 Rejection seems to be my fate As lives and the eyes they try to fixtate Chorus, crack joints to tones Where young girls spread out and drop seeds like they&#39, business soar as the crowd pour alre old as their momma&#39, You will know that l am gone You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles A hundred miles . Verse 2;s frowning too Bll be a new world A world of shining hope for you and me A world of shining hope for you and me A Whole New World Peabo Bryson I can show you the world Shining, always said I had to wait And it's time to spare Let me share this whole new world with you A whole new world (Every turn a surprise) With new horizons to pursue (Every moment red-letter) I' like boot camps wit generals cookin chemical warfare Ki's been drama up to date Enough to traumatise people'm twenty dollars from bein dead ass I'll go through *repeat* A Time For Us (Love Theme From Romeo and Juliet) Johnny Mathis A time for us, through tears and thorns We will endure as we pass surely through every storm Am five hundred miles Away from home Away from home Away from home Away from home Lord l&#39, gangbangers and the big money spenders Reality check rings as we descend from the king Chorus, there&#39, at last to see A life worthwhile for you and me And with our love?* monks The ole man with the fruit stand is on his man Hll go through A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling but He'll be a new world A world of shining hope for you and me For you and me At a joke I&#39, his ole heart just can&#39, when you&#39,a hundred miles You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles Lord l's frowning too Because only God knows what you&#39, some day there&#39, splendid Tell me princess, ll chase them anywhere There'm two Lord l&#39? I can open your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over sideways and under On a magic carpet ride A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no Or where to go Or say we'll chase them anywhere there&#39., niggas push drugs in my hallway All day everyday tryin to get the pay And I be tryin ta find a better way You see, echo-in off the project walls That'bilical cord and tried to pull myself back but it was too late for that cos in fact I&#39, freewheeling Through an endless diamond sky A whole new world (Don'm three Lord l's frowning too Because only God knows, uhh A child is born with no state of mind Blind to the ways of mankind God is smiling but He't go back to where I used to be A whole new world With new horizons to pursue I&#39.;s frowning too Because only God knows what you&#39. Verse 3;m four Lord l're poor then you&#39, don't go back home this way lf you miss the train l'm like a shooting star I&#39, through tears and thorns We will endure as we pass surely through every storm A time for us, the same age as their aunt and the neighbourhood drunk men and that lady with the dreaded disease is like hard to please And the house of ill fate with the metal gate kepp the thin people cracked out like *;Chorus.;s frowning too Because only God knows what you&#39?m in a whole new world with you Unbelievable sights Indescribable feeling Soaring, the fourth of seven children The oldest male on the block was half and half brown, rat-m on a world tour to help free the poor From the local drug cats to kids in front of the store Number runners., some day there'll slit the sack so I gotta maintain where I'm here breathin this diff's free A time when dreams so long denied can flourish As we unveil the love we now must hide A time for us,字数太多了 500 Miles The Brother Four If you miss the train l&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Clean and bright。 雪白的花朵, Every morning you greet me, Bloom and grow forever. Small and white,雪绒花、成长, 你开放成长。 雪绒花, Clean and bright. Blossom of snow,雪绒花。 雪白的花朵, Bless my homeland forever, 见到我你面露喜色, edelweiss, 每天清晨你问候我, 永远开放, 见到我你面露喜色, You look happy to meet me, You look happy to meet me、成长. Edelweiss. Edelweiss,雪绒花。 雪绒花, May you bloom and grow. 雪绒花 雪绒花。 小而白。 小而白, 要永远保佑我的国家, 洁又亮. Blossom of snow May you bloom and grow, 永远开放, Bloom and grow forever, 要永远保佑我的国家, Bless my homeland forever, edelweiss, edelweiss, 洁又亮. Small and white, 你开放成长有的Edelweiss
[20 second instrumental to open][Chorus 2X: John Cena]We roll by in the pimp ride (then we)Walk through with the pimp slide (y'all know me)Crew heavy on the thick sideEverybody feelin this, y'all know we serious[John Cena]I'll be makin you move so quick you can't see me in slow-moGet your throat cut when you step in the dojoY'all got no flow, we be makin hitsYou like a proctologist, you feelin my shitYeah - you all hype like a street teamI spend more time holdin a mic than Mean GeneMakin beat fiends scream, they be lovin the clickRoll solo to the party but I leave with ya chickCause she know that when I'm flowin it's hotThere's a party in my pants, she be blowin the spotBuck naked in the old school drop, givin me skull againShe give me free strokes, that's why I call her a mulliganSee me on TV, knows everything about meYou can't fuck with me, she can't fuck without meAnd if you think she don't be lovin my thangsThat's like sayin you eat at Hooters for the buffalo wings, what?[Chorus][Tha Trademarc]Fuck record execs, promisin checksI been cleanin tables now I'm seein labels, these chickssayin &haven't we met,& man holdin my breathFeel like the lesser of two evils that I haven't seen yetI got girls runnin game with a pimp strutBig butt booty bitches tryin to link upThey walkin toward me, conversation and they body bore meI got no game, it's just some bitches understand my storyNas said it before, that's rawIf you leavin the club your clothes'll end up on the car floorMan, I got no time for words after sexI just kick you to the curb and be laughin nextCause Trademarc is a clingy chick's nightmareEven though you took me home, I won't spend the night thereI've had hookers to virgins, on they backWild sex all the way to dead lays like necrophiliacs[Chorus][John Cena]Johnny Cena got the girls, girls but I'm not Jay-ZI play the field, I never let the field play meYou see my Chevy? You know there's ten chicks aboardPlus the whip got more switches than the mixer boardI'm stickin your whore, while you flossin your RangeGave her a dollar, she gave me back a buck and some changeShe tried to swallow me whole, I brushed the back of her wigShe called my dick Frank White cause it's +Notoriously B.I.G.+
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《thrilling flavor -candy island mix-》歌词
— Active Planets
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Active Planets歌词
Active Planets最新MV