2012年上海高考英语满分作文:表达对午餐的感受
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢外语写作午餐_百度知道
外语写作午餐
Now the students’ lunch meal has changed, students show their food to the media and say thank you to Michelle. But the fact is that they are unsatisfied with the policy, was so worried about American people’s health. Chinese students play the joke that they said even the prisoners’ food is better than American students’ lunch, she thought it was the unhealthy diet that made the people have healthy issue, when I read the newspaper, it is said that the first lady in American Michelle Obama, the food they show looks terrible and hard to eat, I saw an interesting news, so she tried hard to improve the healthy dietAmerican Students‘ LunchToday
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
I love my mother so much, when I hqywy.orge the lunch at noon, I hqywy.orge lunch at school, I will bring it to school, my home is a little far from my schoolI study in a primary school. My mother cooks lunch for me in the morning. I like what my mother cooks for me, it is delicious, I can feel her love, so at noon
热心网友 &3-02 20:30
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &