评价文档:
初一英语人称代词专项练习
初​一​英​语​人​称​代​词​专​项​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢l连词成句1 sent ,an,to,his,last,he,email,friend,night(.)2 for,Typhoon Ting Ting ,ready,are,you(?)3 bought,a,of,shoes,mothr,for,Ken,pair,his(.)4 do,for,holiday,where,you,go,summer,to,want,your )5 bags,these,are,other,not,ours(.)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
l连词成句1 sent ,an,to,his,last,he,email,friend,night(.)2 for,Typhoon Ting Ting ,ready,are,you(?)3 bought,a,of,shoes,mothr,for,Ken,pair,his(.)4 do,for,holiday,where,you,go,summer,to,want,your )5 bags,these,are,other,not,ours(.)
l连词成句1 sent ,an,to,his,last,he,email,friend,night(.)2 for,Typhoon Ting Ting ,ready,are,you(?)3 bought,a,of,shoes,mothr,for,Ken,pair,his(.)4 do,for,holiday,where,you,go,summer,to,want,your )5 bags,these,are,other,not,ours(.)
He sent an email to his friend last night,Are you ready for Typhoon Ting ting?Ken bought a pair of shoes for his mother,Where do you want to go for your holiday,these bags are others,not ours.
sent an email to his friend.are you ready
for Typhoon Ting
Ken bought
a pair of shoes for his mother
where do you want to go for your holidaythese other bags are not ours
1.sgydfasdvftyaesrtadhsagyudfshfbgdhasgfhdbhfd.2.sdfstavdghfghdfjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgasfdhhgsafjnhcghds3.dsjfghdsmnfbgdshvadvbdsvacdde fjsda4.dgaysdgfndsvbhagfdshvdsahfgdshv5.dsahfjshadcbdsafhsvcdshfother,are,ours,these,bags,not,yours,or 连词成句_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
other,are,ours,these,bags,not,yours,or 连词成句
other,are,ours,these,bags,not,yours,or 连词成句
These bags are neither yours nor ours(选词填空)如下theirs,ours,hers,mine【选得词撒】1.—Peter,Danny,are those books yours?—No,they are not【 】.2.—Whose flat is that?Is it Alice's?—Yes,it's【 】.3.—Have you got any pears,Peter?—Sorry,these pears are not【_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(选词填空)如下theirs,ours,hers,mine【选得词撒】1.—Peter,Danny,are those books yours?—No,they are not【 】.2.—Whose flat is that?Is it Alice's?—Yes,it's【 】.3.—Have you got any pears,Peter?—Sorry,these pears are not【
(选词填空)如下theirs,ours,hers,mine【选得词撒】1.—Peter,Danny,are those books yours?—No,they are not【 】.2.—Whose flat is that?Is it Alice's?—Yes,it's【 】.3.—Have you got any pears,Peter?—Sorry,these pears are not【 】.4.I don't like my pencil-case.I like my brothers',【 】are cool.
ourshersminetheirs其实很简单啦.只要看人称就可以填出来了
1、ours2、hers3、mine4、theirs

我要回帖

更多关于 are these all ours 的文章

随机推荐