有没有像living for love 歌词to love you这样的歌

推荐几首英文歌类似‘Blue Night’、‘As Long As You Love Me’或是慢摇之类的?_百度知道
推荐几首英文歌类似‘Blue Night’、‘As Long As You Love Me’或是慢摇之类的?
(恋爱百分百的英文版) 欧美金曲 - 流行 - 英文 - 英文经典歌曲 - endless love 无尽的爱 英文06 - 世界上最动听的歌 - heal the world_michael jackson - 欧美经典流行歌曲精 选 在此等待-right here waitting fools garden_柠檬树—lemon tree groove coverage - only love 后街男孩-show me the mea Do I Have to Cry for You--Nick Carter there you'm Gonna Getcha Good.lonelypeerless darinQUESTIONnot gonna get ustime to rockla isla bonitaDing Dong SongMy Oh AQUA AQUAB what u wanna b moonlightshadow floorfillerpeerless darin My Oh AQUA AQUADing Dong Song英文歌! stop! stop,我很喜欢这首歌的 Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信很多人听过吧 Back to you--Bryan Adams The Power Of Love--Celine Dion yellow--coldplay I COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音很甜 Without Me--Eminem 又一首阿姆的经典之作 Don&#39:I'她们的歌很活泼 Barbie Girl--Aqua When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细心品味.迪翁-there you`ll be(珍珠港主题曲) 英文歌 - 席琳·迪翁-昨日重现_yesterday once more stopin the end apologize bleeding loveyesterday living to love you 好听的英文歌 Bye Bye.baby one more time) cinderella(半糖主义英文版) current 93 - soft black starsqusetionbaby one more timewe will rock younever say goodbyewomen in the lovejust so you knowsummer dreamWhen You're Gone-艾薇儿Avril Lavigne Hey OhTragédie -悲剧演唱组 As Long As You Love Me-后街男孩(Backstreet Boys) god is a girl(上帝是个女孩)-Groove Coverage舞动精灵乐团 别碰我 Don't Turn Off the Light--Enrique Iglesias Any one Of Us--Gareth Gates 经典 American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐.mp3 玛利亚凯莉 惠特尼休斯顿_when you belive 西城男孩westlife-fool again bon jovi_it's my life(crush)反恐精英主题曲 一首听了令你想哭的悲伤情歌 steelheart-she’s gone proud of you(挥着翅膀的女孩英文原装版) take me to your heart 一首很棒的英文歌(酒吧里常放) blue foundation - as i moved on (英文版)the day you went away(第一次爱的人) 仙妮亚唐恩shania twain-01-i`m gonna getcha good-red so in love(超好听,所以有很多英语歌是我酷我的; Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 最近开始听这首歌的,爱在哈佛主题曲 英文歌曲 - 英语经典 - 《狮子王》今夜爱无限 英文经典情歌-the one you love johnny hates jazz - turn back the clock backstreet boys --crawling back to you bon jovi_02 - say it isn'看看阵势就知道了&ll be 珍珠港主题曲 格莱美_小甜甜布兰妮_girl in the mirror 席琳;t push me-sweetbox(糖果盒子) Because Of You凯丽· 克莱森 -Kelly Clarkson I Want It That Way- 后街男孩(Backstreet Boys)我英语专业的.迪翁-my heart will go on-我心永恒(电影泰坦尼克主题曲) 席琳!--Shania Twain &lt,我很喜欢 Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day Moonlight Shadow --Groove Coverage Yesterday Yes A Day--Jane Birkin Because You Live--Jesse McCartney 人又帅歌又好 When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 很多地方介绍这首经典的 Nothing gonna chang my love for you We Will Rock You--Queen 摇滚中的经典 better man--Robbie Williams Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan All the Things She Said--Tatu my love--westlife 不得不听的一首歌 Wake Me Up When September Ends--Green Day Live For Love United--来自45位超级球星的共同演绎 &lt..;一定要听这首哦&t so britney spears_小甜甜布兰妮 - sometimes_sometimes(,太好听了 Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain 还有这个 My name is --Emimem阿姆的经典之作 Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua 他&#92, Love 好听的英文歌 Killing Me Softly With His Song 好听的英文歌 In The Morning 好听的英文歌 The Way We Were 好听的英文歌 Paloma Blanca 好听的英文歌 I Dont Like To Sleep Alone 好听的英文歌 Release Me 好听的英文歌 El Condor Pasa 好听的英文歌 Take Me Home Country Roads mr
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
歌曲名-歌手
1。《California》-akia
2。《I still miss you》-akia
3。《Bye Bye》-mariah carey
4。《hollandback girl》-gwen stefani
5。《4 in the morning》-gwen stefani
6。《Skin Deep》-Natasha Thomas
7。《zvezda 》-vitas
8。 《first crush》-keke palmer
9。《Touch My Body》-Mariah Carey
10。《Candy Toy慢嗨》-Raveparty
11。《Creepin' Up On You》-Darren Hayes
12。《If I Talk To God》-The Last Goodnight
13。《即使知道要见面》- SARA
14。《Day By Day》-As One(韩)
15。《通话连接声音》-(韩)
16。《坐着地铁》-(韩)
17。《Traveling Light》-Joel Hanson & Sara Groves
18。《Ye Ye Ye》-Gangster(韩)
19。《Find A Way》-J-Five
Friend ForeverHow did i fall in love with you far away from home--groove coveragedon't cry--guns n' roses
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有像living to love you这样的歌,抒情的_百度知道
有没有像living to love you这样的歌,抒情的
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
西城男孩的歌,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本节目单下的其他节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论坛:
【每日一歌】Living to love you????Sarah Connor
发布于: 22:42:50
今天是小女子第一次发帖,好鸡冻~~
废话少说,上图,上歌!!
Song Title: Living to love you
Artist : Sarah Connor
Sarah Connor, 德国蓝调歌后
深入灵魂的音乐,甜美带劲的节奏,蓝调歌唱实力征服了无数人...
All we had was just one summer,
two lovers strolling in the park,
but like they say,the world keeps turning,
as the leaves were falling,
we should fall apart.
Now im waiting for the winter,
to build my castle out of ice,
and deep inside is massive building,
there's a crystal lake, of all the tears i've cried.
Baby for all my life,
don't you know that it's true,
I'm living to love you,
so Baby don't think twice,
if you feel what I feel,  
trust your heart and do what I do,
'cause I'm living to love you,
I'm living to love you.
When you're gone it's not forever,
'cause you're remaining in my heart,
so tell me why i feel this aching,
every time I think of you,when we're apart.
Baby for all my life,
don't you know that it's true,
I'm living to love you,
if you feel what I feel, trust your heart and do what I do,
I'm living to love you.
I admit that from time to time,
I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind,
don't let it show, no, oh no no no noo no!
I don't think I'll ever understand,  
that our love should never have a happy end,
so I'm really gonna try my best,   
to let you know... (to let you know, whoooa...)   
Baby for all my life,   
don't you know that it's true (I've been knowing it's true),  
I'm living to love you (I've been living to love you),
if you feel what I feel, trust your heart, do what I do.   
When the final day comes, I know the angels, they will see my smile,  
and if they wanna know the reason,   
I will tell them why...   
Baby for all my life, ooh yeah,   
I'm living to love you.
喜欢她是从 Just one last dance 开始的
可能童鞋们有听过,就记得那时候都24小时挂着耳机听...
再给一个视频,是她老公特意为她编写演绎的~~
婚礼现场哦!!
Love to be loved by you
可惜,好景不长....
爱的时候,为他死都行,不爱了,也就只有转身再见......
所以,好好经营现有的爱情,别留遗憾...
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
感谢楼主推荐,已奖励100HY~
(土豆燒白菜)
沙發?好吧,板凳,支持了,加油
嘿嘿。。。
我是在前面吗?
(奔向德意志~~~~~~)
在前面?嘿嘿。。开心哦~
(奔向德意志~~~~~~)
歌很稀饭哦~~
(大转盘,转了不要钱哦!)
哇 很前面呢
(做最有品的自己)
MV看不到啊
(既然如此,那就努力吧~)
可以看啦,谢谢提醒~~
啊,第一次这么早!!呵呵!!
(live in seclusion)
他们当年结婚的时候 marc 在婚礼上边谈边唱 love to be loved by you... 很浪漫。
很喜欢她呢!
(?小狗圆舞曲~?~Chopin?)
好吧前二十~~HIA HIA...~
why can't listen
恩恩~很喜欢这首歌~~~
I have heard this song.I like it.
我这里网速不太好,不过我相信这歌会很好听
网速,悲催中
(与生活讲和)
I am living to love you ...very good song
很喜欢这首歌~~~
喜欢喜欢~呵呵
很好听。。。
(じ☆ve oath →U&Me)
(偶是熊猫。。不是笨熊)
看到前面还感动得要死。
看到结局就觉得遗憾的要死。。。
唉。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
所以,好好经营现有的爱情,别留遗憾...
为什么今天的歌没得下载哦。。挺好听的。在感觉甜蜜的时候。还是想要留下来呢。
灰常喜欢这首歌~(=^_^=)
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
打酱油的路过……
(JessicaH)
(我要上剑桥!)
我也喜欢她的Just One Last Dance~
听着都快哭了.......
爱与不爱都是缘分,随缘就好
(没事没事,总会有办法的!)
太浪漫的爱情如昙花一现。
那个男的还跟白灵有一腿
^o^好好好听
(萌萌萌。。。萌昏了)
还算不错的一首歌,谢谢主持人
味道很不同哦,稀饭
嗯,祝自己生日快乐~~
happy birthday!你和我最好的朋友同一天生日呢O(∩_∩)O~
Happy birthday to
you !^^一定要开心哦。
Ellensnake说:happy birthday!你和我最好的朋友同一天生日呢O(∩_∩)O~嗯,谢谢啦,也祝你朋友生日快乐!
linda412说:Happy birthday to
you !^^一定要开心哦。谢谢,linda也要开心。
(既然如此,那就努力吧~)
不好意思,现在才看到!迟到的祝福, happy birthday,祝你健康幸福。
(没有永远的敌人,没有永远的朋友)
(静守己心,看淡浮华 。)
好喜欢捏~~~
她的&just one last dance&很好听,可惜了最后2人分道扬镳,为什么啊为什么啊,还有一子一女呢?难道真的说得不到的就是最好的??人真奇怪啊,爱的时候什么都好,不爱了说拜就拜了
有点韩范和pop混合的感觉。。。
(希望有一天,我可以讲一口流利的英语)
她笑起来好看~~
原来是你在唱啊!!
(静水流深,有容乃大。)
(这样的结果其实更好。。。。不用太累。)
一生中有一瞬间的感动足矣
(如果我知道怎么舍弃你,那该有多好)
很好听的歌~山盟之后 说不爱就不爱 能说果断 还是无情?
Baby for all my life, ooh yeah,   
I'm living to love you.
(日出前的幸福是属于我们的~)
哇塞。。。sarah
connor ~么么~~爱你爱你~~
不错,很好听
喜欢这首歌的感觉……
听了多少年啦
还是大爱啊
Love to be loved by you
每次听这首歌都感动的得一踏糊涂~~
誓言的誓字,本来就是打了折的~
~~~~(&_&)~~~~ 真棒
(喜欢浮出水面的过程)
all shall be well,Jack shall have Jill
喜欢Sarah Connor的歌
慵懒的嗓音超爱
好听。谢谢楼主啦。
很喜欢Sarah Connor的歌~~(=^_^=)
喜欢just那首,话说她老公那首也很好啊,爱到悲伤的感觉。可惜居然分了呜呜,果然美好的都不能永恒
her voice is buterful ,and what she wants to say is about her life &love.
I love her very much .
it's a wanderful song in her own style.
just like it~~~
读了他们的故事,好遗憾。
太帅了 这两首歌都是我的最爱
很好听哦。。。
(Be true to myself…)
呵呵、、、酱油君。。。
her voice is so different .i love
她原来的老公很cute哦,嘿嘿
(淘气喵就系偶(~ o ~)~zZ)
呵呵很8错淘气稀饭谢谢楼主分享开心快乐O(∩_∩)O哈!
(教初级日语有意联QQ)
是不是太深入灵魂了...我听不了= =......还是我的灵魂太深了...这首歌表示鸭梨太大,放弃了|(-_-)|
(既然如此,那就努力吧~)
可能耐心等等会好点,好声音不要错过哦!祝你开心~
christmas in
my heart is wonderful!
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
(走自己的路让别人说去吧,哼哼)
很好听的歌啊,喜欢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我觉得他两很配啊,为什么会离呢???真是。。。。。。。。。。。╮(╯▽╰)╭
好听~很稀饭
都离婚了。。。
最近很喜欢这首歌的,呵呵!经典,非常喜欢这位女歌手的。
声音好美。
所以,好好经营现有的爱情,别留遗憾...
这句好经典啊~
(既然如此,那就努力吧~)
得瑟一下!!
遗憾好过错过,只要爱过就值得了....好听
记得他们just one last dance有个合唱版~!!很灵的!!呜呜,离婚了。。
为什么会离呢???
(每天都要进步)
不错,很好听~
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。有没有欧美好听的歌?_百度知道
有没有欧美好听的歌?
请把你喜欢的欧美歌曲分享一下,谢谢!
提问者采纳
seasons in the sonKelly Clarkson-because of you这个可是经典stay here forevertomorrow群星的apologize和please read the letteri think of you the winners song-一首独特的励志英文歌曲standsatisfied后街的never gonenever have a drean come true一首老歌under a violent mooni love you forevermy booonly love /you raise me up&#47Christmas in my heart此情永不移-奥斯卡百年经典歌曲-廊桥遗梦西城男孩的swear it
that's why 你要走的原因 right here wating 此情可待 i do it for you 一切为你 heal the world拯救世界 my love
as long as you love
sailing 航行 rhytm of rain 雨中节奏 country road take me home 乡村路带我回家 memory 记忆 sing up for the champion 曼联队歌 all out of love
moon river 月亮河 SCARBROGFAIR 斯卡布罗集市 NOTHING'S GONNA C...
其他类似问题
28人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
conner艾薇儿去酷我吧,有英文经典1000首,相当不错,不过都列举出来太困难了LZ可以hi我
1.Life In Technicolor (Coldplay) 这是CP六月的新专辑里的一首纯音乐,很短,只有两分半。很轻快很舒服的曲子。这首曲子就给大家先热热身。下面还有CP的新歌。2.We Can Leave The World (Sasha)这是本地电台一档音乐节目的背景音乐,当时听的感觉就是这歌有一段历史了,很怀旧的说……结果费了九牛二虎之力从网上找到了。歌是1999年的,比较老了,还是觉得自己挺能淘的,居然能从电台中把这么一首歌给淘出来,可以跟《冰河世纪》里那只松鼠比了,呵呵!其实这种风格的歌最适合在酒吧里放,红酒是对曲风最好的诠释。至于歌手Sasha,他是DJ界响当当的人物3.Crazy Over You (Jaleesa)专辑里R&B是少不了的。Jaleesa是位16岁的丹麦女歌手,小小年纪就有如此出众的才华,汗颜中……前奏的调调很有FEELING,她的声...
neyo《because of you》《mad》《sexy love》《so sick》《if you want me to stay》 黑眼豆豆《where is the love》《my humps》《i gotta feeling》
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌手:《Living To Love You》相似歌曲Living To Love You歌词 Living To Love You(电视剧《冲上云霄2》插曲) - Sarah ConnorAll we had was just one summerTwo lovers strolling in the parkBut like they say the world keeps turningAs the leaves would've fallen we should fall apartNow I'm waiting for the winterTo build my castle out of iceAnd deep inside is massive buildingThere's a crystal lake of all the tears I've criedBaby for all my lifeDon't you know that it's trueI'm living to love youSo baby don't think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doCause I'm living to love youI'm living to love youWhen you're gone it's not foreverCause you're remaining in my heartSo tell me why I'm feel this achingEvery time I think of you when we're apartBaby for all my lifeDon't you know that it's trueI'm living to love youSo baby don't think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doI'm living to love youI admit that from time to timeI'm feeling insecure and thinkI'm gonna loose my mindDon't let it show…no…no…no…no..noooI don't think I'll never understandThat our love should never have a happy endSo I'm really gonna try my bestTo let you knowBaby for all my lifeDon't you know that it's trueI'm living to love youSo baby don't think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doWhen the final day comes I know the anglesThey will see my smileAnd if they wanna know the reasonI will tell them whyBaby for all my life ooh yeahI'm living to love you歌词编辑:薰风习习 QQ:Living To Love You LRC歌词 [ti:Living To Love You(电视剧《冲上云霄2》插][ar:Sarah Connor][al:冲上云霄2 电视原声带][by:][offset:0][00:01.84]Living To Love You(电视剧《冲上云霄2》插曲) - Sarah Connor[00:19.61]All we had was just one summer[00:24.46][00:26.29]Two lovers strolling in the park[00:31.59][00:33.22]But like they say the world keeps turning[00:38.97]As the leaves would've fallen we should fall apart[00:44.00]Now I'm waiting for the winter[00:48.60][00:50.54]To build my castle out of ice[00:56.54][00:57.47]And deep inside is massive building[01:03.32]There's a crystal lake of all the tears I've cried[01:09.17]Baby for all my life[01:15.55]Don't you know that it's true[01:18.98]I'm living to love you[01:22.92]So baby don't think twice[01:29.54]If you feel what I feel[01:32.25]Trust your heart and do what I do[01:36.69]Cause I'm living to love you[01:41.26][01:43.32]I'm living to love you[01:48.58][01:49.83]When you're gone it's not forever[01:55.18][01:56.55]Cause you're remaining in my heart[02:01.63][02:03.57]So tell me why I'm feel this aching[02:09.46]Every time I think of you when we're apart[02:15.15]Baby for all my life[02:21.66]Don't you know that it's true[02:25.14]I'm living to love you[02:29.01]So baby don't think twice[02:35.68]If you feel what I feel[02:38.21]Trust your heart and do what I do[02:42.96]I'm living to love you[02:47.17][02:48.48]I admit that from time to time[02:51.34]I'm feeling insecure and think[02:53.10]I'm gonna loose my mind[02:54.96]Don't let it show…no…no…no…no..nooo[03:00.93][03:02.55]I don't think I'll never understand[03:05.24]That our love should never have a happy end[03:08.86]So I'm really gonna try my best[03:11.69]To let you know[03:14.53]Baby for all my life[03:20.93]Don't you know that it's true[03:24.53]I'm living to love you[03:28.56]So baby don't think twice[03:34.83]If you feel what I feel[03:37.63]Trust your heart and do what I do[03:42.12]When the final day comes I know the angles[03:47.20]They will see my smile[03:50.63]And if they wanna know the reason[03:54.01]I will tell them why[03:57.63][03:59.70]Baby for all my life ooh yeah[04:10.16]I'm living to love you[04:16.47]歌词编辑:薰风习习 QQ:& 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 lovemelikeyoudo歌词 的文章

随机推荐