请根据下面的提示写一篇英语日记,至少60词 1、time for celebration 2、who attendeesd the celebration

三篇英语作文,词数60到70之间(本人初一),写得好再追加分数!急!在线等!第一篇:根据下面的提示,写一篇介绍民族英雄詹天佑的短文,60词左右.提示词汇:engineer,difficult,bridge,turned,died in 1929,a_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
三篇英语作文,词数60到70之间(本人初一),写得好再追加分数!急!在线等!第一篇:根据下面的提示,写一篇介绍民族英雄詹天佑的短文,60词左右.提示词汇:engineer,difficult,bridge,turned,died in 1929,a
三篇英语作文,词数60到70之间(本人初一),写得好再追加分数!急!在线等!第一篇:根据下面的提示,写一篇介绍民族英雄詹天佑的短文,60词左右.提示词汇:engineer,difficult,bridge,turned,died in 1929,a museum第二篇:你肯定去过祖国的一些名胜古迹吧,哪次旅行最有意义?请你以日记的形式写出来.词数70字左右.(随便写哪里都可以,反正是初中老师,不知道的)第三篇:以“My Future”为题,充分发挥想象,设想自己以后的家和工作.60字左右.(我的理想是画家或歌手)
It is appreciated that i am invited to introduce our hero Zhantianyou . He was an engineer . At that time , it is responsible to him that repair shanhaiguan railway . But one bridge must be build during that time . As far as i concerned , it is difficult to build a bridge between the two montains . Lastly , it is turned out he is the best engineer . He died in 1929 . In order to memorize him , our country build a museum to keep his products .2.The Great Wall
The Great Wall of China is considered to be the only man-made project visible from the moon. Although it was once thought to have been built entirely during the Qin Dynasty between 221 and 208 BC, it is now believed to have been started earlier.
The 15-foot-high, 25-foot-wide, 1,500-mile-long structure was undoubtedly built to keep out invading enemies. To the common people of the empire, who had been forced to build the wall, it was not worth it, however. The wall, and other public works completed by the Qin Dynasty,had caused great losses of wealth and human life in the country. As a result,an angry population rose up in rebellion against the Qin Dynasty,and in 207 BC the Han Dynasty began.
Because of its rich history and magnificent appearance,the Great Wall attracts tourists, scientists, and historians to this day and will continue to do so for generations.3. my futureEvery one has its own ambition . My ambition is to be a artist . I can draw my lover every day and remember him by my heart . If i have a child , i also will ask him or her to draw like me . Of course , if my child does't love to do , i will not impose because i dislike other ask me to do what i disguise . In fact , what i care is if i can marry a man who love me as well forever . Generally speaking , if possible , my another ambition is to be a singer . Hope i can fulfil my ambition . Good luck to me !写一篇英语作文,要按照我的要求写.下面描述的是日(星期四,晴天)你的一次经历,请根据其内容,写一篇60词左右的日记.内容:(1)下午放学后.(2)爸爸出差,妈妈生病卧床.(3)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文,要按照我的要求写.下面描述的是日(星期四,晴天)你的一次经历,请根据其内容,写一篇60词左右的日记.内容:(1)下午放学后.(2)爸爸出差,妈妈生病卧床.(3)
写一篇英语作文,要按照我的要求写.下面描述的是日(星期四,晴天)你的一次经历,请根据其内容,写一篇60词左右的日记.内容:(1)下午放学后.(2)爸爸出差,妈妈生病卧床.(3)照顾妈妈,送妈妈去医院买药,做饭,洗衣服等等.(4)后来受到父母的表扬(be praised).(5)该经历对自己的感触.
October,14,2010,Thursday FineWhen I got home this afternoon,I found my mother was lying in bed sick and my father was away on business.What should I do then?Since Mother was ill,I should take care of her.I first sent her to hospital and bought some medicine.When we got home,I began to cook dinner and wash clothes.I was praised by my parents later for this.I think I have grown up now and I should help do something for my family.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语作文 复制绕路 词汇不要太多太杂 整篇文章用过去式日是星期日,天气晴朗,你和你的朋友一起去了动物园.请根据提示写一篇40-60词的日记.内容包括1.动物园离你家大约15千米2.去_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 复制绕路 词汇不要太多太杂 整篇文章用过去式日是星期日,天气晴朗,你和你的朋友一起去了动物园.请根据提示写一篇40-60词的日记.内容包括1.动物园离你家大约15千米2.去
英语作文 复制绕路 词汇不要太多太杂 整篇文章用过去式日是星期日,天气晴朗,你和你的朋友一起去了动物园.请根据提示写一篇40-60词的日记.内容包括1.动物园离你家大约15千米2.去的方式 坐公共汽车3.时间:早上9点出发,10点到达,下午4.30分返回4.在动物园的见闻.如:看见孩子们同猴子玩耍过去式过去式过去式
August 5th,2012.Sunday SunnyLast Sunday,I went to the zoo with my friend Tom.It was 15 kilometers from my home to the zoo,we went there by bus.After breakfast,we started at 9 o'clock.It was 10 o'clock when we got there.First,we saw some children playing games with some monkeys.Then we visited some other places in the zoo.We went home at 4:30.12篇暑假英语日记 有翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
12篇暑假英语日记 有翻译
12篇暑假英语日记 有翻译
第一篇:Today is the first day that we start our summer camp.Everybody is amazed at the foreign teacher.They have white skin,yellow hair,blue eyes……But no one is very beautiful or handsome.Foreigners are very tall or fat.I don’t like them.White skin with them is a little ugly.All day around I found that two thirds of the day time I was sleepy.I think tomorrow will be better.第2篇:Today is sunny day,the sunshine is very nice.I am very happy,because I meet some new classmates,chinese teachers and an Englsih teacher.They are really friendly to me.In the morning we go to meeting room to atten the opening ceremony of the summer camp.There are so many people in it.Then I have a test.In fact,I really can’t stand it.In the afternoon,we meet English teacher.He is really tall and thin.He is funny and friendly.The lesson is very interesting.We like him.Then we meet Maria Zhang.She can speak English very well.She teachs them about genesis and sing an English song.They are so great.Ho,I’m free and I’m happy!第三篇:Full of excitement The English summer camp begins today.We were all excited today.When we got on the bus in the morning,our guide miss Guo reminded us to take care of ourseues.She also asked us to introduce ourselves and after that,we got known with each other.How time flies!After only on hour,we got to Zhejiang University.The university is pretty,beautiful and large.The Teaching buildings and student’s building are very new.I couldn’t wait to go into the student’s building.The condition of the flat is good.The air conditioner is prepared for us.The headteacher has a strong mind,no matter how hot it was,he still helped us to solve the problems.In the afternoon,we had our first class.Mrs Zheng asked us 10 questions,and we answered them.After having dinner,my friend and I went to the supermarket to buy some fruit.How happy the day we had today!第四篇:This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English,computer and word and I fall in the weekend exam.Many times I want to take today off,but my mother said to me:“go on,you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try.Now my English is better than 2months ago.I must thanks my mother,she is good for me.Practices makes perfect.第五篇:How happy I am.Yesterday I finished all the work very quick,so I have a lot of time to do myself.Sometimes finish work early is a good thing,we can have more interests to do the next work.Because of this,I write English dairy eight in the morning.But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day.Everyone,if you can finish the work quickly,not lazy,just try your best.第六篇:Today i took the bus to the park.Some people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop.When a young girl came,she spat a gum on the ground While she was waiting,she herself stepped on the gum.The gum stuck to one of her foot.When the bus came ,she got on the bus.Then she discovered the gum stuck her foot all the time.第7篇:Today,I"m going shopping with my mother,We buy some apples bananas and a big watermelon.I"m buying some new books ,because I like reading interesting books very much.Then we get home.I"m very happy!第8篇:Today i went to the museum.I met some robots.I think I am also be able to have a robot in many years.I think they can help me do some dishes .They also can help with my homework.A good robot can make me happy.When i am upset ,they can tell jokes for me.I will have more free time to have a relax.第9篇:Happy family I have happy family,it is my father,my mother and me.My father is very fat,he is a civil servant,he works very hard..Father is very funny,put my family very happy.I’m very happy.My mother is very thin,she is civil servant,too.She is a good cooker,she cooks food for everybody.She is quiet,and she likes books and swimming.I’m a little girl in the family,maybe I’ll be a writer.I like hamburger,chips,books,swim.This is my happy family!第10篇:My Eddweiss Eddwiss,edelweiss,every morning you grate me,small and white ,clean and bright.You must have heard of this song.Do you look for edelweiss?I found it.In winter,I went to the mountain.I found a small edelweiss blossoming among grass.It had pure white.I endulged in the beautiful scenery.Edelweiss is like an angel,it is dancing and smiling to me.The next day I went to see it.I cannot forget that small edelwiess
你是抚顺的吧,哈
金佳虹My name is Jin Jiahong, and my English name is Kaci. I’m 14years old, 37kg. I like English, and books, red, orange, pink, blue, shuttlecock, waternmelon, apple, and bananas. Yesterday, I went ...
才给十分?
这是寒假的英语日记,不过改改就成了暑假的英语日记了。 January 13 2008 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:全国统一服务热线
英语知识一

我要回帖

更多关于 attendees 的文章

随机推荐