We have lived in the city for ten years later.为什么加for

帮我选选 初中英语阅读a very interesting thing we should point about New Zealand refers to the Maoris the native people who have lived in this region for many years.when the Maoris first arrived in New Zealand,they lived in villages and were_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮我选选 初中英语阅读a very interesting thing we should point about New Zealand refers to the Maoris the native people who have lived in this region for many years.when the Maoris first arrived in New Zealand,they lived in villages and were
帮我选选 初中英语阅读a very interesting thing we should point about New Zealand refers to the Maoris the native people who have lived in this region for many years.when the Maoris first arrived in New Zealand,they lived in villages and were excellent fishermen,hunters and farmer.about fifity years ago,.any maoris started to live and work in the large cities and took jobs in the gonverment,industies,medicines and education.they are proud of the their culture and want to keep many of the traditions which are part of their way of life.这一段 主要是讲the native people of New Zealand 还是 the culture and trditions of the Maoris说理由
the native people of New ZealandIt is in the city _____ we have lived for a long time.A that B which C where_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
It is in the city _____ we have lived for a long time.A that B which C where
It is in the city _____ we have lived for a long time.A that B which C where
it is .that.句型一句话翻译,高手进In our life, we have rarely expressed our gratitude to the one who’d lived those years with us. In fact, we don’t have to wait for anniversaries to thank the ones closet to us—the ones so easily overlooked.
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一句话翻译,高手进In our life, we have rarely expressed our gratitude to the one who’d lived those years with us. In fact, we don’t have to wait for anniversaries to thank the ones closet to us—the ones so easily overlooked.
一句话翻译,高手进In our life, we have rarely expressed our gratitude to the one who’d lived those years with us. In fact, we don’t have to wait for anniversaries to thank the ones closet to us—the ones so easily overlooked.
(If I have learned anything about giving thanks, it is this: give it now! )while your feeling of appreciation is alive and sincere, act on it. Saying thanks is such an easy way to add to the world’s happiness.只需要翻译括弧里的一句话.另外,为什么这里的anything不能用everything和things代替(完形填空)
在我们的生活,我们已很少表达我们的感谢,一个谁愿意住的那些年,与我们.事实上,我们不须等待的周年纪念活动,以感谢那些壁橱美自己这么容易忽视的问题.(如果我有什么教训给予感谢,它是这样的:给它现在!)而您的感觉是活的赞赏和诚挚的,采取行动.说感谢是这样一个简单的方法添加到世界的幸福.things意思(事情) anything意思(任何事)everything意思(每件事)
如果要问我用来表示感谢该用什么好,我的回答是,现在就给予anything比everything和things更强烈
如果我已经学会了任何关于"感恩"的事,这就是现在把它们奉献出去.能力有限,仅供参考.
如果说我学到了关于感恩的任何东西,那就是:现在就应给予(感谢)。因为这是个假设的否定句,所以用anything.例If i haven't learnt a thing/ If i haven't leant everything
在我们的生活,我们已很少表达我们的感谢,一个谁愿意住的那些年,与我们。事实上,我们不须等待的周年纪念活动,以感谢那些壁橱美自己这么容易忽视的问题。 (如果我有什么教训给予感谢,它是这样的:给它现在! ) 而您的感觉是活的赞赏和诚挚的,采取行动。说感谢是这样一个简单的方法添加到世界的幸福...时间状语_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&时间状语
时间状语是表示时间的词或词组表&&&&示时间的词或词组现在进行时目前一段时间内正在进行的活动
表示一般状态、习惯动作、客观规律和永恒真理表示说话时或目前一段时间内正在进行的活动;或表感情色彩,加强浯气。表示目前已完成的动作,强调对现在的影响。时间是算到你说话的时候为止,而且有一些标志性的时间状语:
1.for+时间段;I have learned English for ten years.
2.常见的副词:lately;recently, just,up to now, till now,
so far, these days,
in the past few years/months/weeks/days
3.注意:for+时间段;since+
They have lived in Beijing for five years.
They have lived in Beijing since l995.
4.This is the first time that I have watched stars through a telescope.
第几次做某事,后面跟现在完成时。表在过去某个特定时间发生且完成的动作,或过去习惯性动作,不强调对现在的影响,只说明过去。常跟明确的过去时间连用,如:yesterday;last week;in 1945,at that time;once;during the war;before;a few days ago;when,注意:
1、used to+,表过去经常但现在已不再维持的习惯动作。
He used to smoke.
2、be/become/get used to+doing,表习惯于
He has got used to getting up early.
He used to smoke a lot.
3、They have lived in Beijing for five years.
用现在完成时表示到目前是5年。
He lived in Japan for five years as a middle-school student.
用则表示这个时间段和现在无关,只表示他过去在日本住了5年。表示过去某个时间点或某段时间内正在发生的动作。
The boy was doing his homework when his father came back from work.
He was taking a leisurely walk by the lake when he heard someone shouted for help.表示过去某个时间之前已经完成的动作,句中有明显的参照动作或时间,before,after,by,up till
There had been 25 parks in our city up till 2000.
By the end of last term we had finished the book.
They finished earlier than we had expected.表示在将来某个时间会发生的动作或情况。
Beijing will host the 29th Olympic Games in 2008.
除此之外总是用在一些或条件状浯从句的主句中:
We will begin our class as soon as the teacher comes.
(主句用一般将来时,从句中一定要用替代一般将来时。)
在表示对将来的安排时,一般将来时与的比较:
一般将来时往往表示一种打算、情愿、愿意做某事,所以表达的比较主观,而将来进行时表示将来的安排时是客观的、必
然的,不强调主观愿望,只强调客观的安排
The President will be meeting the foreign delegation at the airport.
will be meeting,,是按照以计划一定会发生的事情。表示在将来某时刻之前已完成的事情,用by+将来的时间
by that time,by the end of this year
By the end of next month,he will have traveled 1000 miles on foot.
By the time you reach the station,the train will have left.表示将来某个时间正在发生的动作,或按计划一定会发生的事情。
I'll be doing my homework this time tomorrow.
明天这会我正在写作业。
The President will be meeting the foreign delegation at the airport.表示从过去延续到现在并还将继续下去或刚刚还在进行的动作:
I have been learning English for some ten years.
我学英语快十年了。(表示我还要学下去)
I have been waiting for you for two hours.
我在这里等你已经两个小时了。(强调刚刚还在等)
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看We have lived in this city for ten years与We have been living in this city for ten years的区别_百度知道
We have lived in this city for ten years与We have been living in this city for ten years的区别
We have lived in this city for ten years与We have been living in this city for ten years的区别,这两句话有错误么?
提问者采纳
一直在这个城市住,还要住下去,但刚刚搬走或者马上要搬走:一直在这个城市住We have lived in this city for ten years。We have been living in this city for ten years
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 sharks have lived 的文章

随机推荐