出门在外也不愁歌词里有oh baby baby 的一个英文女声歌曲。
歌词里有oh baby baby 的一个英文女声歌曲。 30
歌词里面有句 oh baby baby 的女声英文歌曲, 一直找不到名字。知道的告诉声。要是对的送分
补充:不是布莱妮的 那首歌
这个别人做的MV里面的这个歌, 大家听下
可惜里面的是MV 不是音乐 没办法下载这歌
LZ我找了一下午 终于找到了....
me and you ---al
you are my everything and i need you to knowi just can't waiting for a momentand i love you sooh baby you are my everythingbut i need you to knowi have been given you a promiseand i will to do soand i love you loving you all dayand the all night i just wanna see your facetell me what i should i do to loving youtell me what i can i do to meeting youme and youhurry up and what can we dome and youi will love youoh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i sayoh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i sayand i love you, loving you all dayand the all night i just wanna see your facetell me what i should i do to loving youtell me what i can i do to meeting youme and youhurry up and what can we dome and youi will love youoh baby baby please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i sayoh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i sayyou're my everythingand i need you to knowi just can't waiting for a momentand i love you sooh baby you are my everythingbut i need you to knowi have been given you a promise and i will to do sooh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i sayoh, baby, baby, please don't goi just wanna let you knowyou are my lover never never endso pretty you are that how can i say
提问者 的感言: 呵呵 我早上就找到了。 但是还是谢谢 相关知识
其他回答 (4)
Super No.1词/曲:宋世尧专辑:习惯Oh Happy DayOh Happy Night一张开双眼就有爱不用耍酷 假装迷糊爱就要大声的说出来跟你撒娇摇摇头跟你开心手牵手不需要什么理由我们充满幸福诱惑感受爱神的祝福你就是我的Super No.1两个人一起制造甜蜜浪漫靠在你身旁什么都不用害怕感觉爱的力量你就是我的Super No.1两个人一起每天那么精采Oh Baby babyI’m your sweet baby你是我心中永远Super No.1本站歌词来自互联网
这个吗,要是不是说一声,我帮你找
我的不是啊,是女的唱的
不是中文。
(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowThat something was’t right hereOh baby babyI shouldn’t have let you goAnd now you’re out of sight,yeahShow me how you want it to beTell me baby’Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breath is youBoy you got me blindedOh pretty babyThere’s nothing that I wouldn’t doIt’s not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to beTell me baby’Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindPlease give me a signHit me baby one more time(Oh baby baby,Ooh)(Oh baby baby yay ,ayeah)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn’t have let you goI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon’t you know I still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeI must confess thatMy loneliness is killing me nowDon’t you knowI still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more time这个吗
不是布莱妮的
别人这个MV里面的音乐。 你可以听下 可惜是MV 不是音乐
找了大半天还是找不到,你去问问他本人啊
布兰妮的《Baby One More Time 》
布兰妮的《Baby One More Time 》
(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowThat something was’t right hereOh baby babyI shouldn’t have let you goAnd now you’re out of sight,yeahShow me how you want it to beTell me baby’Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breath is youBoy you got me blindedOh pretty babyThere’s nothing that I wouldn’t doIt’s not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to beTell me baby’Cause I need to know nowOh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindPlease give me a signHit me baby one more time(Oh baby baby,Ooh)(Oh baby baby yay ,ayeah)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn’t have let you goI must confessThat my loneliness is killing me nowDon’t you know I still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing me(And I) I must confessI still believe (still believe)When I’m not with you I lose my mindGive me a signHit me baby one more timeI must confess thatMy loneliness is killing me nowDon’t you knowI still believeThat you will be hereAnd give me a signHit me baby one more time
baby one more time
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有个女声英文歌曲 声音很轻 有句歌词是i so believe 还拖点音,请问谁知道是什么歌
有个女声英文歌曲 声音很轻 有句歌词是i so believe 还拖点音,请问谁知道是什么歌?有的手机有这铃声
09-09-21 & 发布
王若琳i love you的歌词say we together baby, you and me.   i can only give my love,   and show you what i am,   in the blast i breathe.   i will promise you my heart,   and give you what you need,   if you take some times.   and if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   but i love want blast forever, woo ~   i will ask you for your chance to try again   to make a love i leave to better, woo ~ oh.   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, you and me.   you say you how we know   exactly who i am to how to understand. woo ~   i do right from the sideling,   no way after said, if you read my mind.   if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   but i love want blast forever   i will ask you for your chance to try again   to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh.   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, need you forever.   remember when i news to while clear,   remember when i make you to cry.   yes, you still love me.   oh, dear.   if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, you and me 王若琳 i love you的歌词, 帮我翻译如下: 我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待你和我.我仅能给我的爱和给你看我是在我呼吸的一阵中的.如果你一些慢慢来,我将承诺给你我的心脏和给你你需要的.如果你告诉我你不更更多离开我,但是我爱贫穷爆发永远向~求婚 ,我将请你给予你的机会再次设法做爱,我更好些向~零求婚的许可.假定我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我你,我需要永远需要你小孩, 你和我.你对怎样懂得说我们怎样准确知道我是谁的你.求爱~我做得对从斜向一边地没门儿在之后说如果你看出我的想法.如果你告诉我你不永远给我留下任何更多但是我爱贫穷爆发,我将请你给予你的改善机会再次设法做爱或者离开.向~零求婚.假定我爱你, 比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我需求你,我你永远需要当作婴儿般对待,永远需要你.当我新闻的时候, 记住向前消磨清理,当我的时候,记得制做你高喊.是的,你仍然爱我.零,可爱的人.假定如果你告诉我你不离开我,更更多,我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我你,我需要永远需要你小孩,你和我
请登录后再发表评论!
王若琳i love you的歌词say we together baby, you and me.   i can only give my love,   and show you what i am,   in the blast i breathe.   i will promise you my heart,   and give you what you need,   if you take some times.   and if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   but i love want blast forever, woo ~   i will ask you for your chance to try again   to make a love i leave to better, woo ~ oh.   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, you and me.   you say you how we know   exactly who i am to how to understand. woo ~   i do right from the sideling,   no way after said, if you read my mind.   if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   but i love want blast forever   i will ask you for your chance to try again   to make a love or leave to better. woo ~ oh.   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, need you forever.   remember when i news to while clear,   remember when i make you to cry.   yes, you still love me.   oh, dear.   if you tell me you don’t leave me any more,   i love you,   say we together baby, say we together.   i need you,   i need you forever baby, you and me 王若琳 i love you的歌词, 帮我翻译如下: 我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待你和我.我仅能给我的爱和给你看我是在我呼吸的一阵中的.如果你一些慢慢来,我将承诺给你我的心脏和给你你需要的.如果你告诉我你不更更多离开我,但是我爱贫穷爆发永远向~求婚 ,我将请你给予你的机会再次设法做爱,我更好些向~零求婚的许可.假定我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我你,我需要永远需要你小孩, 你和我.你对怎样懂得说我们怎样准确知道我是谁的你.求爱~我做得对从斜向一边地没门儿在之后说如果你看出我的想法.如果你告诉我你不永远给我留下任何更多但是我爱贫穷爆发,我将请你给予你的改善机会再次设法做爱或者离开.向~零求婚.假定我爱你, 比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我需求你,我你永远需要当作婴儿般对待,永远需要你.当我新闻的时候, 记住向前消磨清理,当我的时候,记得制做你高喊.是的,你仍然爱我.零,可爱的人.假定如果你告诉我你不离开我,更更多,我爱你,比如说我们一起当作婴儿般对待我们一起.我你,我需要永远需要你小孩,你和我
请登录后再发表评论!
玛利亚凯莉 的 i still believe我也在找 刚找到了
请登录后再发表评论!搜一首英文歌(女声)里面有句歌词是i will makes friend follow you and do you love me_百度知道
搜一首英文歌(女声)里面有句歌词是i will makes friend follow you and do you love me
搜一首英文歌(女声)应该属于DJ或者摇滚 里面有句歌词是i will makes friend
follow you and do you love me(可能有几个单词不对,大致是这样)跪求歌名 有歌词更好
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ll follow you until you love me我会一直追随你直到你爱上我Papa,Eyeliner and cigarettes我会默默的在后台支持你的表演天鹅绒的绳索和你的吉他没错;s no other superstar-亲爱的这里没有别的巨星了You know that I&#39, but we still have fun就算被别人批评,狗仔;ll be your Papa-PAPARAZZI你知道我将会成为你的狗仔;s true need that picture of you我突然察觉到被跟拍的滋味It&#39, We dance in the studio感觉真好;re plastic,狗仔队啊Baby there&#39,而我会一直追随著你直到你爱上我、牛仔裤Garage Glamorous迷人的GarageNot sure what it means不确定它们代表著什麼But this photo of us it don't stop for anyone不要因为任何人而停下了舞步We'll be kind保证我会很温柔的对待你But I won'll be your girlBackstage at your showVelvet rt stop until that boy is mine但在我得到你之前绝对不会轻易放弃Baby you&#39额~不出意外的话;m your biggest fan我是你最忠实的粉丝I&#39, dance and we turn胆小的人,PAPARAZZI狗仔;s so magical是多麼的神奇We'll be famous,狗仔队啊Promise I&#39, PAPARAZZI亲爱的你将会成名,狗仔队啊I&#39,因为在人群之中你就是我的摇滚巨星眼线笔和香菸Shadow is burnt-呛鼻的烟雾Yellow,快关掉从收音机传来该死的垃圾Don&#39, cause you're my rock starIn between the sets,就只有我们尽情的跳著My lashes are dry双眸是乾涩的Purple teardrops I cry但我流下了矫柔的泪水It don't have a price这是无价的Loving you is cherry pie爱你就像酸甜的樱桃派Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道Real good,我们在舞蹈室里尽情的跳舞Snap Snap to that shit on the radio关掉; out我们从人群之中走出来Gre c-comin'd be so fantastico我们就应该如此的美好Leather and jeans皮革, chase you down until you love me Papa, it't have a price但这些专属於我们的照片是无价的Ready for those flashing lights准备好要面对那些闪光灯Cause you know that baby I因为亲爱的你知道I&#39,lady gaga 的paparazzi~~
LADY GAGA - PAPARAZZI(狗仔队)We are the crowdWe&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲,女声,有点抒情,歌曲开头有一段音乐,歌词里有一句好像是I Will Love You All My Life_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
求一首英文歌曲,女声,有点抒情,歌曲开头有一段音乐,歌词里有一句好像是I Will Love You All My Life
被浏览310次
以前在逛街的时候听过一次,再也没听过了。
采纳率:50%
暂时想到这两首,不知道你要的是哪个 ?