i want youyou will my handss in mine

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
You are here:
HAND FOOD&
Have you seen this?
HAND FOOD&
Non-greasy hydrating hand cream
Contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow . Scented with our Original Pink fragrance. the most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide!
Instructions for Use
Apply as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.
Overall Rating:
4.8 out of 5 (160) Review(s)
Hanna from Helsinki, Finland said on 03/02/2015
I absolutely love Hand Food! I use it every evening before going to bed and my hands stay well moistured and soft even when it's terribly cold weather here in Finland, that makes your skin dry, especially on hands. The smell is very nice and it absorbs fast.
The downside is that Soap & Glory -products are not available in Finland (we don't have Boots here) so I have to hoard Hand Food and other great products every time I visit UK or a country that has Boots-stores.
soap and glory lover... but disappointed from UK said on 04/01/2015
So I absolutely love soap and glory products and was excited to try something new, I love hand creams who doesn't and I always keep a tube next to my bed and in the bathroom.
The smell of handfood is lovely, soap and glorys signature sent! However after a few months of using it it started to smell really weird and it was off putting.
Because I brought 2 at the same time I opened the other one I had, which had not been used but smelt brand new. After a month of using it the smell went funny AGAIN! It might be going off... or a reaction to oxygen? Who knows
Im disappointed in the product and will not be recommending or re purchasing. Im still however using them (I paid for them) and there still moisturising. ..but it smells weird.. disgusting and chemical fyed... to be honestt.
SMELL GOES BAD AFTER A FEWMONTHS
Sherlon from London said on 06/11/2014
As a guy, I have no shame that i have this in my work bag. I love the smell and love the way how my hands feel at the end. This was my 1st S&G product and since then myself and my wife bought quite a lot of other product. I highly recommend this hand cream!!!
Tori from Dorchester, Dorset said on 01/11/2014
I work as a midwife, wearing horrible drying rubber gloves every day that really damage the skin of your hands. I use this product to combat this and it works absolute wonders. I haven't had a problem with dry hands at all since I started using it. Amazing stuff.
Nancy from Australia said on 26/09/2014
I love this hand cream ! It's the best thing I've ever used
BeautyAngel from United Kingdom
said on 25/08/2014
This hand cream is astonishing. It's the first S&G product I've tried and I'll definitely be purchasing more! It leaves my hands ever so soft and I always catch my self sniffing them as it does smell gorgeous. I'm going to be repurchasing this alot and placing one in every room of the house! Love love love! X
Jaaadeee.x from Bedfordshire said on 06/07/2014
I bought this soap and glory hand cream for the first time this week and it is literally the best handcream i've ever used. Smells gorgeous and you only need to apply a couple times a day to keep your hands soft, and after 1st use you can tell a big difference. Will never purchase any other. Good thing is aswell is that it comes in a huge tube so will last ages :) very happy 1st time customer of soap and glory!
carly from middlesbrough said on 18/05/2014
Bought this last week and was pleasantly surprised at how good it is! Definately the best hand cream I have ever used. The smell is my favourite out of all of the s&g hand creams although they all smell divine. It isnt too thick or heavy and isnt the slightest bit oily. I dont even have to use it every day because it works so well and leaves your hands so soft! Bravo s&g
HelpingAngel5 from UAE said on 17/04/2014
Love this hand cream. The Original Pink scent is so captivating and you start to like it more and more with each use. Initially I thought the scent was too sweet and girly but it feels &wow& right now. Definitely softens hands and sinks in real fast. I layer on the cream about 2-3 times each use esp at night and in the mornings when I wake up, my hands are still smelling of Original Pink.. which really wakes me up with a smile. Good value for money too.
Sarah from UK said on 15/04/2014
I'm quite picky with hand creams but I absolutely love this one - especially because it's so thick and the smell is really nice. You don't a lot to get your hands feeling really soft and it isn't sticky or tacky - it dries quickly and I never got tired of the smell!
Shannnon from Leeds said on 15/03/2014
absolutely adore this use it everyday. I use to hate hand creams because they would be too thick or too oily but as soon as I got this one christmas, I was hooked!
Carolyn from Dublin said on 14/03/2014
This is by far the best hand cream that is out there. It beats all high end expensive brands that I have tried. It's really affordable, smells amazing and the scent lingers and most importantly it provides intense deep moisturising. Hand Food gets to work immediately giving you results instantly. I tried this a long time ago and then played with other brands that claimed they provided the best hand creams but none of them worked. Here in Ireland , we need strong moisturisers as it gets very cold during winter... and most of the year in general. I've confidently come back to Hand Food knowing that I won't be disappointing. Going forward I won't be bothering with any other brands hand cream.
Bigbob from Shipley, Yorkshire , United kingdom
said on 13/03/2014
Love it my daughter recommended this to me and i must say one of the best hand cream I've ever ever used. Smells nice not too strong which is good as I'm a male. I work outside a lot so my hands are open to the elements, its that good I've bought 3 tubes. Thanks Soap & Glory you've saved my poor hands.
Dom from London
said on 08/03/2014
OMG!!!! Hands down the best hand moisturiser out there that I have tried. It's a must have for the winter especially if you have dry hands and don't like the greasy residue that some moisturisers can leave. I will continue to rave about this product to all of my friends for years to come.
Dawnidge from Herts said on 23/02/2014
I absolutely love this product. I suffer with quite dry hands in the winter. It leaves your hands feeling so smooth and moisturised for hours even after washing, without making them feel greasy. I even bought the small version for all the ladies I buy Christmas presents for because I wanted everyone to discover how amazing it is! Everyone agrees it's the best hand cream they've tried. The smell is lovely too. Please don't ever discontinue this product!
Kitt from England said on 16/02/2014
This is amazing! It is soo moistourising, but doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. It smells the best and left a great scent on my hands for hours after I applied it! Definately recommend
Frida from Norway said on 15/02/2014
The perfect hand cream! ? It makes my hands feel super smooth, doesn't grease one bit and it smells absolutely delicious.
Bellie boo 02 from Leeds said on 14/02/2014
This is such a fabulous hand cream. It's one of the best by far and the price is amazing for the quality if the product.
Puifaii from Thailand said on 14/02/2014
It's amazing. Made my hands really soft and smooth. It had AMAZING smell.
Unfortunately, mine went off or something, but I'm quite sure it's not expired. After few months the texture changed and now it smells really awful :(
But still 4/5 because I LOVED it so much
CC from France said on 02/02/2014
Definitely in love with Hand Food !
When will we find you in France ?!
/category/la-peau/page/2/
s_curvy from cardiff said on 27/01/2014
I love this, it smells so amazing and fresh!
It never feels heavy or greasy, I always carry a tube in my handbag
Zo from Chandlers Ford said on 23/01/2014
I love this! it smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth. I love the whole range of products from Soap and Glory and have been using them for years:).
juls2412 from york said on 22/01/2014
Just fantastic, been using it for 3 years now and wouldn't consider anything else. Converted mum husband ( yes husband) and daughter too.
Rachelxx224 from Northern Ireland said on 22/01/2014
This is the best hand cream ever! It's not greasy and it smells great, I would highly recommend it to anyone:D
Jem from birmingham uk
said on 22/01/2014
Best hand cream I have ever used, wouldn't use anything else since I found this. Smells great too.
Stiffy from Hertfordshire said on 21/01/2014
Brilliant product I always keep the hand pump one on my desk and this one by my bed. Smells delicious too x
Hollie from South Wales said on 21/01/2014
Absolutely love it! Does the job and smells amazing. You don't have to use much so it lasts a good amount of time too.
Jackiegr from Manchester said on 21/01/2014
I use it before I go to bed, my hands in the morning feel like someone has been massaging them for me all night, soft and feeling devine
Ebz from Nottingham said on 21/01/2014
Amazing hand cream, use it always! Have a big and small one so I can use it in the go! It's a must have!xx
Lou M from Northern Ireland said on 21/01/2014
I love this!! It is so creamy that you only need a little bit (so the tube lasts for a while) and it smells divine! I bought it for a friend as part of a present and now she is addicted too!
Dihane from Kent said on 21/01/2014
I love this product, smells beautiful and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth!!
Am92z from Birmingham said on 21/01/2014
Great stuff!! Smells lovely and keeps my hands soft.
Sammi from Norfolk
said on 21/01/2014
Love this hand cream smells great an leaves hands nice and soft.
Al from Walsall said on 21/01/2014
Quite simply, the best hand cream I have ever slathered on my donnies. Marvellous stuff.
Niecy71 from Portsmouth, UK said on 21/01/2014
Love, love, love!!!! Makes my hands feel baby soft and it smells amazing!
I wash my hands just so I can use it! I got mine in my big Yule Christmas box and instantly fell in love. I can't recommend it enough. :-)
niki from notts said on 21/01/2014
Fab product leaves hands soft for hours an smells lush
from Dublin
said on 21/01/2014
I absolutely love this hand cream!! I have it all over my house and the small size in my bag! A tiny bit goes a long way and your hands will be soft and smooth all day
Defiantly a beauty must have
xxtab-niaxx from uk said on 21/01/2014
well I love this stuff so much I could eat it ... and food haha , not only does it smell divine it feels it to recommended it to 3 most of my friends
already and I always do my rounds in class sharing it haha.... I only have 5 tubes :( ;) amazing honestly
10/10 I LOVE SOAP AND GLORY!! xoxo &3 xoxo &3
xXx Angie xXx (The OCD Soap & Glory Queen) from Manchester said on 21/01/2014
I absolutely love this Hand Food. I can never be without it. Soaks right in & doesn't have that tacky greasy feeling. Unlike other hand creams, if you squeeze too much out you don't have to go into panic alert looking for a tissue or another person to share the excess with as it just soaks in & leaves your hands feeling lush. (I have a tube in every bag & every room) Totally Obsessed.
millie from UK said on 21/01/2014
Yes, definitely the best hand cream ever,
SCoupet from Southampton
said on 21/01/2014
Hand Food is the best hand cream I have ever used. It sinks in to the skin beautiful leaving your hands feeling suitably moisturised but not greasy. My only complaint would be that a tube never lasts me long enough!
from Wishaw said on 21/01/2014
This is the most AMAZING handcream ever invented. My hands are never out of water thanks to a husband and toddler combination at home and this handcream has saved me from horrible, painful dry skin.
Oh and the fact that it smells wonderful is an added bonus!
Highly recommend :)
Mippu from England said on 21/01/2014
You can say bye-bye to those dry hands of yours with this amazing hand cream. I absolutely love it cause I have super dry hands and I have tried EVERY hand cream out there and nothing worked. This is by far the best hand cream I've ever used. It does the job and I absolutely swear by this product.
from England said on 21/01/2014
Works really well
Lez from Hampshire said on 21/01/2014
Hand Food is like giving your hands a make over and makes them feel soft and silky.... Bonus of a lovely refreshing smell with no grease residue.
As a health carer I am constantly washing my hands and always try to keep Hand Food with me to stop the dryness.... Fantastic product and well worth purchasing to carry with you at all times..
Lolliie from UK Yorkshire said on 21/01/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Smells great and really does the job, without leaving any greasyness behind!! Dry hands be gone!
Lady miranda from hampshire said on 21/01/2014
This hand food is fantastic it really does work it smells fabulous and lasts a long time as you only need a small amount at a time i am a housekeeper and my hands do a lot of cleaning and they do get chapped a lot but i found this product and i recommend it
bee from West Midlands said on 21/01/2014
this hang cream is brilliant, not only does it smell good it absorbs really quickly which is great if you are busy.
I love soap and glory but.....does it have to be pink! I don't do pink even to the point of not carrying a friends shopping bag as it was
you guessed it...pink.
This shows how much I love soap and glory
Amycakes from Wales, UK said on 21/01/2014
Working in a hospital, I need to wash my hands regularly. As regular washing causes the natural oils and moisture to be stripped from the skin, Moisturising is essential.
My hands get so dry, only comparable to eating 10 plain cream crackers in a row. On a hot day.
Yes, very dry.
The only moisturiser that has worked has been my beloved HAND FOOD!
It smells gorgeous, and it really works, and packs a really moisturising punch. Everyone at work tries pinching it!
I have a travel size for my pocket,
A full size in two of my handbags,
One in the glove compartment in the car,
One on the bedside table,
One by each sink in the house.
Actually, do you have a support group? I think I have a problem.
Mrs D-S from London said on 21/01/2014
Love, love, love this handcream. I used to use a different brand years ago which was discontinued (their loss) so I searched for a new handcream and what a replacement this is. It smells divine, is non-greasy and my hands feel amazing afterwards. I buy loads of these which I keep at home, at work and in my bag as I regularly use it throughout the day. I brought some as mini Christmas presents so my mum and friends are also now fans. A must buy.
Kirstea from Kent said on 21/01/2014
I love this hand cream. It smells great and lasts for ages. Always use it first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Makes my nails feel stronger too.
Joanna Worrall from Lancaster said on 21/01/2014
This is the only hand cream I have ever used, seriously. It's so good! People know how much I love it because I keep receiving it at birthdays/christmas etc. and I will NOT tell them to stop.
It smells divine and moisturises my hands thoroughly even in these horrible winter months. Couldn't recommend more!
Silvermist from UK said on 21/01/2014
This cream moisturises well and smells lovely initially...
However I have had 3 different tubes and within 6 months they all started smelling funny as if it had gone off. So I suggest if you're buying this use it quickly (not one to leave at the bottom of your bag and forget about). S&G - I suggest a short use by date!
Spingobear from Penzance, Cornwall said on 21/01/2014
This is the only hand cream that works for me.
I keep a small tube in my bag as my hands are in and out of water all day and this replenished moisture to keep my hands soft without feeling greasy. The added bonus is that it smells great as well.
I use a generous amount at night before bed and my hands are still soft in the morning.
I also have the larger bottle but always struggle to get the cream from the bottom of the bottle as the pump is not long enough so my only comment would be to lengthen the tube of the pump on the large bottle.
Highly recommended.
fudggiegirl from newport said on 21/01/2014
I am using this hand cream at the moment and bought it after trying a
tube in a Soap&Glory hatbox set i received as a gift a few years ago.This is not a greasy handcream like intense ones can be but works in to the skin providing relief from dryness instantly.The cream is pure white and
the fragrance is light and delicate and pure Soap&Glory.You only need a small amount as it goes a long way so a tube last for ages.
I like the way my hands feel using this handcream,i used to go through handcream fast because i work with my hands in freezing conditions but since using this one i use barely half the amount.I would recommend this product,at least try it.
Lynny from Yorkshire said on 21/01/2014
Love the smell and the feel of Hand Food Hand Cream. I am on my fourth tube. I always make sure I carry this everywhere with me. Won't leave home without it.
Lucy C from Wolverhampton said on 21/01/2014
I keep a bottle of this in my desk drawer at work and use it everyday as it doesn't make your hands sticky or greasy, just lovely and moisturized!!
After recently coming back from holiday too, its being used up to my elbows!! I have another bottle ready at home for when it runs out
from United Kingdom
said on 01/01/2014
Love love LOVE this product! I've got this in a set for Christmas and have used it ever since. It's a really hydrating and moisturising product for my hands, without feeling heavy or greasy on my hands. As my hands tend to get quite dry throughout winter this is perfect! It also smells gorgeous too! To me it smells like the righteous butter. Quite fruity and girly, so if that's what kind of scent you're into I recommend this totally! Because I'm still in school I think I'll be re purchasing the travel size hand food to carry round in my school bag as I love it that much. Definitely recommend it, love it! Five stars from me any day! Well done SAG, done yourself proud here!
Leanne from England said on 23/12/2013
Smells gorgeous,it's very moisturizing and sinks in very quickly and is not greasy like most hand creams, love love love this!
from Staffordshire said on 04/12/2013
After the first time I used it my hands felt noticeably softer. It dries quickly, doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy and smells wonderful.
Steph B from NYC said on 16/11/2013
I love this cream so much! Even just a little of this goes a long way.
John A from london said on 13/11/2013
makeupaddict from UK said on 08/09/2013
I love Hand Food, smells great, without irritation, leaves my hands so soft and lasts all day. I would recommend it. A competitive price. The tube lasts a long time too as you don't need much.
louisebambi1989 from Derby said on 18/08/2013
LOVE this hand cream I used to have really bad eczema on my hands and this cleared it up in no time when nothing else did. I rarely have to use it now as my eczema never returned. I was a little bit annoyed the other day when one of my new tubes was on the floor (I'd knocked it off) and I trod on it. My partner now has a very well moisturised weight thanks to half the tube squirting out the other end :(
Gillyb from Berkshire said on 07/08/2013
I also have eczema on my hands, but despite a strong fragrance this is still a lovely hydrating (not drying) hand cream.
jade from kent said on 31/07/2013
I used to suffer with eczema on my hands but shortly after trying this my hands improved dramatically this is the best hand crème ever its so hydrating and absorbeds so quickly and it smell amazing what more can you want in a hand crème! :)
Incy from England said on 30/07/2013
After my first few uses of this super hand cream my hands were already starting to feel heavenly soft! It is by far the best hand cream I have used, due to its silky feel and YUMMY scent. I absolutely love it and will continue using this forever!!! I recommend anyone looking for a good quality hand cream to buy this now!!
Teach from Derby said on 25/07/2013
I came across this in the toilet at work and loved the smell. So purchased my own and it's gargeous, smells divine and my hands are silky soft. Yum!
Kayla from California
said on 23/07/2013
Hand food lotion will forever be in all my bags I bring with me. It instantly moisturizes your hands, and if you love the smell of the Clean on Me body wash you'll definitely love this. Not too strong of a scent and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky.
Coys from Trinidad & Tobago said on 11/06/2013
I got this Hand Food cream from my aunt who resides in London. I don't think she was aware she sent it for me but I'm happy she did! It is the BEST hand cream I have ever used. The soap in the washrooms where I work strip all moisture from my hands and Hand Food is the only cream I that replenishes the moisture in my hands in a non-greasy way. Everything the makers of this product say it is is the truth.
I've already started to grieve the looming end of this tube.
PerryThePlatypus from Belfast said on 13/05/2013
Absolutely LOVE this!!!
Smells amazing and makes your hands feel extremely soft, I recommend getting yourself some of this!!! (:
Lav-senior from Dublin said on 08/05/2013
I ADORE Soap and Glory....just investigate my bathroom if there are any doubts but Hand Food doesn't do it for me. I just don't really like it. Now to be fair I've had the same tube for ages but because I didn't like it way back when, it hasn't been used so I could be viewed as being unfair but my general experience has been, Hand Food? Sorry, it's not sold to this generally super fan...
Sumayyah from England said on 07/05/2013
I love hand food becuase it smells divine and also this really transforms dry hands into smooth hands. I used this product a lot, however, after a few months, it got a bit greasy so I would recommend you buy the travel size tube rather than the big 'un
annoymous from Suffolk said on 05/05/2013
Schoolbag/Handbag essential, hydrates hands quickly leaving them smelling amazing!
chlo from england said on 28/04/2013
i use the product
HAND FOOD daily it stays in my bag with me all day and i use it 2-3 times a day
as well as moisturizing it leaves your hands smelling great
Cloe from UK said on 16/04/2013
This cream is brilliant! My Fiance lately had been complaining about his dry hands as he's been doing a lot of cycling lately , they were getting quite bad, very dry and cracking! So I lent him my S&G Hand Food, and within one day there was a massive improvement! His hands are softening and improving amazingly. Thankyou S&G!
from Abu Dhabi said on 12/04/2013
I have never used a handcream as good as this, love it to bits.
Makes your hands feel great and definately makes them softer, dries in quick too and non-greasy.
Only 1 Boots downtown so have to keep stocked up and my daughter always gives me it in pressies as with other products.
So glad I found it.
cat lover from Leics, UK. said on 19/03/2013
I have tried many hand creams and this is not what is says on the tube - &The most astonishing hand cream yet&.
Its sticky on first application and my hands were dry very soon after.
Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Chrystabel from England said on 17/03/2013
This is a great handcream, which actually makes a difference! Smells lovely, but not so strong as to compete with any scent that you might have on!
Rose from Englannd said on 12/03/2013
So soft. Hydrates my hands and smells gorgeous
Amy from North East said on 24/02/2013
Champion!!! I love it lots!
Clare from Coventry said on 19/02/2013
he hand cream sets in perfect & instantly hydrates your hands. It has made my hands so much softer & got rid of all of my rough parts. I swear by this product & would recommend it to everyone, regardless of their age.
It is a little too big for carrying around in your bag (buy the travel size one if you're looking for that) but it's a good product to have. The only reason that I have given it four stars instead of five is because I find the pump much more convenient than fiddling with tops.
Ashleigh! from Cheshire said on 14/02/2013
This stuff is amazing! My hands are unbelievably soft and smooth! Been recommending to friends to as let them try mine and loved it haha! It's brill though my hands were cracked and soo dry too!
Sinead from Leitrim said on 13/02/2013
I absolutely adore this hand cream! It has a lovely fragrant smell which stays on your hands for ages. The cream itself is great, it doesn't leave a greasy-like feeling after rubbing it in as it absorbs completely into your skin, making your skin feel soft too. I'd recommend this to anyone and I freaking love it.
frustrated from Yorkville Illinois said on 12/02/2013
I like the stuff
web site isn't helpful
how do I get to buy more?
please help ... I'll give you money...
Emily from Cornwall said on 07/02/2013
Amazing, wiII never change to another!
Natalie from United States said on 06/02/2013
I absolutely love this hand cream! I heard missglamorazzi on youtube rave about it so I tried it and am so glad I did! It smells fantastic, and you need so little. It soaks into your skin right away and you don't need to apply for such a long time. I'm quite picky about my hand creams and this is the only one I've found so far that I have no complaints about.
Poorva from New Delhi, India said on 26/01/2013
An amazing hand cream ! absolutely non greasy and so moisturizing ! :) Check out my full review here, //review-soap-and-glory-hand-food-hand-cream/
curlyanne from motherwell said on 25/01/2013
This is a must have ,its thick and creamy, but rubs in so well leaving your hands feeling soft and comforted .
I have tubes off this every where so I'm never left without it, MY HANDS JUST LOVE IT.
Faithy from Derry
said on 25/01/2013
I have very dry skin on my hands so the hand food is my best pal at the mo love the smell and the non greasy cream perfect
Caff from Chichester said on 24/01/2013
I got this a couple of years ago from Secret Santa and I now use it all the time! Its a lovely light cream that sinks straight into the skin not leaving it sticky or greasy, and it smells gorgeous too.
katie tatie
from newcastle said on 23/01/2013
This product is fab!
Never been kean on soap in glory but after using this every day for a week i noticed the differencw. My hands were softer any dry irritated patches were gone and even any cuts or hang nails that may of occured were gone and must admit even my nails are growing fast and stronger since using it! This really is food for the hands to do everything you need to keep them in good shape, they should change the name to soap and glory miracle hand cream because it is my opinion just that!!
carm from blackburn said on 22/01/2013
OMG.gotta be the best handcream EVER!! I use it all the time,I have a tube in every room!people comment all the time about how soft my hands are. LOVE IT !!
Jen from Scotland said on 15/01/2013
I absolutely love this. My mum bought a S&G set for my xmas and I had never tried it before. I have extremely dry hands to the point where the skin peels, cracks and bleeds (very sore) however after 1 day of using this about 3x in the day my hands had practically cleared up. Now I have a tube in my handbag, on my desk at work, and at my bathroom sink and kitchen sink.
Thanks for an awesome product :-)
s & g addict from westmids said on 15/01/2013
brilliant stuff, im on crutches atm so my hands are very dry and rough but this is helping a hell of a lot and it soaks straight in, no residue/stickiness/greasy
Kathryn from united kingdom notts said on 14/01/2013
Absolutely fantastic! Non greasy,Moisturizes,smells fantastic,soaks in immediately and keeps games in tip top condition!
Sophie from Colchester said on 07/01/2013
a wonderful hand cream!! delicious scent, lovely texture which glides onto hands leaving them hydrated but not too greasy, perfect even for when you're on the go as soap & glory offer a handbag sized mini tube of this lotion :-) love love love!!!
Kaighley from United kingdom said on 05/01/2013
Has this and other soap and glory products for xmas and OMG they are all amazing! The hand food smells lush and leaves ur hands feeling very soft. LOVE IT!!
xJadoreBellex from London said on 03/01/2013
This handcream is very very nice indeed!!! I love the smell of marchmallow this has. However next time I buy this I think I'll get the pump bottle version as I find this tube does not last that long : )
Es from Nebraska USA said on 28/12/2012
My friend from the UK sent this to me for Christmas! I love the sent of it. My hands constantly dry out from being in dish water a lot and wearing gloves at work. I LOVE how soft it makes my hands feel!
Smellyfacecleary from Naas, Ireland said on 21/12/2012
I got this cream in a gift set and I have to say it is the nicest hand cream I've ever used! It doesn't clump together in between your ringers, it doesn't have an oily texture and best of all it doesn't have a strong smell :) I absolutely love this and it lasts for aaaaaages! And you can buy mini tubes for your desk! I'd recommend it to everyone! Xxxx
tenormin from The Netherlands said on 08/12/2012
Got HandFood from my stepdauhter last year (as a X-mas present), who lives in England & found it back yesterday (shame on me). Its fantastic and wish I was able to buy this in Holland. My thumbs cracked of the cold and dry weather and this helps enormously well. Ellie Brigden, Leidschendam
Gaelle from Belgium said on 06/12/2012
Great product! Love the pink packaging and the smell !!! And I also enjoy the big size of the product: I thought it was one of those small tube but nope, I was wrong!
(space) from Yorkshire, Harrogate said on 27/11/2012
Absolutely amazing! Loved the cream, my hands have never felt so good! I love hand food, weird name but perfect cream!! Used to use cocoa butter well not anymore this cream is the best. It's not greasy and you dont need much to make your hands feel amazing... oh and it smells so good!! Once you've used it you can never go back not, my friend recommended and I thought give it a go, might aswell and I'm so glad I did. Good work Soap & Glory best beauty brand ever, not bad price either... oh and since you've used the cream you will become addicted to not only the cream but the whole range of products... :)
Disappointed from Orpington, Kent, UK said on 14/11/2012
A true disappointment.
The handcream has a terrible scent and is watery and greasy.
VERY expensive.
I cannot recommend it.
Going back to Vaseline Intensive Care.
Judy Lilley, Orpington, Kent UK
Lou from Scotland said on 07/11/2012
one of the best hand creams ever.
smells amazing and leaves hand super soft! I have one in my kitchen and one in the main bathroom.
the mini hand creams are perfect for my desk at work and carrying around in my handbag.
all in all a wonderful product.
Lou from Cumbria said on 22/10/2012
If i every do get suck on a desert island and am allowed to take ONE thing with me, i know what it is!!!
Omg, I can't believe how I ever coped without this in my life! I love it! I'm a total sucker for buying lotions and lotions, but out of everything I have tried, this is without doubt my favourite hand cream in the world! It not only leaves my hands unbelievably soft, they smel so good I think if I was every hungry enough, I would eat them too! It is a joy to sit watching tv after a had day at work and pamper my fingers - I seriously could sit for hours with this - luckily for me, my dogs are instantly wanting me to stroke them after applying (they must appriciate the softness too) so it gives me another excuse to have to dab a little more on my hands, and re-pamper!
My boyfriend always complains about his dry hands, and now after letting him lend some to try he now likes to steal a dab every now and again, although I'm sure it's not something he would want me to broadcast to the world (ouups, lol)
I'm just now scared to look at your other gorgeous products.... At least until payday :)
Thank you S&G, from me and my soft little hands (and my bf haha)
Keep up the good work xx
Niambh from Uk said on 29/09/2012
I use this in the morning and by bedtime my hands are still soft and smelling great. Doesn't wash off like other hand creams. Love &3
gkl123 from fife said on 22/09/2012
this stuff is truly amazing !!! when i first bought it , i wasnt sure if it was any good but
i was wrong it is amazing , just a little bigger than a pea size each day and your hands are as smooth and soft as a babies bum !!! LOVE!!!!!!! xxxx
Jessica from London said on 12/09/2012
I don't have particularly cracked or dry hands as I'm only 13 but I do love to use this hand cream because it makes my hands feel SO incredibly smooth and soft. I just keep stroking my hands as they feel so lovely! My mm uses this also and her hands are quite dry and this makes them considerably softer too. This is great to use whatever the condition of your hands! 100% recommend this :)
becs from Darlington said on 29/08/2012
It is the best thing ever. I couldn't find anything to fix my horrible dry, cracked, bleeding, alien looking hands. Even prescription cream was rubbish. This isn't. It works. And keeps working. My hands look lovely and they feel good and they don't make me cry in pain anymore. I have bottles of this scattered everywhere, work, home, handbags...I am so pleased I tried it.
Jasmine from Sydney said on 23/08/2012
This is the lovliest hand cream I have ever used. The scent is unique and heavenly and it leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I ordered it online fro the UK and have alredy ordered more! I have quite sensitive skin and would recommend this to anyone.
Mance from Philippines said on 27/07/2012
I heard lots of compliments about this product and I would like to try this myself but too bad I think we don't have this here in Philippines yet. :(
JVH from Louisville said on 20/07/2012
After 15 minutes the scent of this becomes unbearable. I washed my hands three times and couldn't get rid of the smell. I used the lotion twice and gave it away.
Emma from Singapore said on 19/07/2012
Oh my god. Words can't describe how amazing this product is. So I have those really nasty wrinkly hands, but seriously this hand cream does the trick. And the SMELL. Oh god I love the smell. Being in Singapore, it is a little pricey at $12, but I don't care because I can't live without this product. I'm not much of the makeup user, but I love skincare, and this is perfect for me. You have to buy this!
Nicole from Vienna, Austria said on 16/07/2012
Living in Vienna, I never thought I would ever get to see this in stores around me, but today I was proven wrong. Unfortunately, I only had 10 Euros with me - enough for Hand Food!
I bought it and ever since I keep on smelling it and putting it on my hands. I'm at my grandma's and my mom came visiting. I gave her a bit of it and she rubbed it in, and then exclaimed &Whoa, this stuff is gone so quickly!&
So now, I'm hoping to be buying a lot more of S & G products in the near future!
Kelly from Birmingham said on 15/06/2012
One of the best hand creams around at an affordable price. Had a box of goodies given to me last Christmas and amongst all the goodies inside the product closest to my heart would be this hand cream and i have very sensitive skin especially on my hands and this cream works every time and has a lasting effect. I have tried many hand creams and the problem i find is that usually they do not have that lasting affect. So I would recommend to anyone (also i smells rather nice also :)
Well I am about to run out so I better get some more.
Dizzy Lizzy from England said on 06/06/2012
This is AMAZING! It smells great and leaves my hands feeling soft and luscious. I got this as a birthday present and it was one of the top three I got (and I got quite a few :P ). I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone - it's the best hand moisturizer I have tried in a long, long time. Give this to yourself as a treat or a friend as a present. It's just perfect.
Dotty Diane from Whitstable said on 17/05/2012
The best hand cream ever!!!!!
Naomi from Scotland, UK said on 10/05/2012
I absolutely adore this and I've only had it for the day. It makes my hands lovely and smooth and the smell is amazing! Good price tag aswell. :)
Annie from Brighton said on 06/05/2012
Om nom nom! Simple as that. Best hand cream ever. Smells beautiful, scent lasts for ages, makes hands sooo soft and they look amazing! Buy buy buy!
Zoe from London said on 02/05/2012
This hand cream is amazingly moisturising and yet not greasy after application. Buy the mini ones for your handbag to bring around and one big tube at work desk especially after washing your hands, works miraculously and feels amazing. You have to try it!
millymin from Malaysia said on 01/05/2012
Smells edible but its not and its a non-greasy hand cream! Me love!
Full review at: /2012/05/soap-glory-hand-cream
xJadoreBellex from London said on 25/04/2012
I love this product so much my hands have been so soft since using it & with the Original Pink fragrance in it it's a winner!!!
Sophie from Suffolk said on 22/04/2012
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have always struggled with dry and sensitive skin on my hands. I often find the stronger hand creams that cure the dryness sting and cause discomfort due to sensitivity. However Hand Food keeps my hands soft and it's comfortable on my skin. This product smells amazing and leaves my hands soft all day long. I would definately recommend this product!!
Rosie from Nottingham said on 29/01/2012
*MY BOYFRIEND ON A PRESENT BUYING MISSION IN BOOTS FOR MY BIRTHDAY*
Female friend (taken along for advice on all things girly) - This S&G stuff's gorgeous, if I was buying a birthday present, I'd buy this stuff.
Boyfriend (Looking at Hand Food) - OK, oh but I won't get this one, this stuff's edible, right?
Rosie from Nottingham said on 29/01/2012
Smells divine but what else do you expect from S&G? It's a thick consistency which is great because it means you only have to use a little bit so I reckon my large tube will last me a while. Only criticism I have is that it's maybe a bit too thick but that's possibly because I wouldn't consider my hands to be mega dry - if your hands are like this I hear it is the PERFECT hand cream.
Angie12003 from Newcastle upon Tyne said on 27/01/2012
Someone gave me this cream when my hands were dry and cracking.
It had them fixed within a day and it smells FANTASTIC.
louisebambi from Derby said on 27/01/2012
this is amazing. I have very dry skin on my hands due to eczema and after using this for a few days my hands have improved so much!
Penny from Kent, UK said on 21/01/2012
Best handcream ever.
Bells from London said on 18/01/2012
Leaves my hands soft and isn't too greasy.
DollFace from Sheffield said on 18/01/2012
This was the first ever s&g product i ever bought, and i have continued to buy it continuously over the years. It smells so nice and leaves your skin super soft. I also apply this to my feet when they are really dry. My mum has very dry hands and this is great for her skin .
I will always buy this product for ever :)
AllureGR from Greece said on 02/01/2012
This actually works!!! Best hand creme ever I tried on. Hands stay a long time soft and it smells so nice.
niamhywoo21 from england
said on 31/12/2011
this is amazing! smells great and a little bit of this goes a long way!
Smellynelly from Suffolk said on 19/12/2011
Gorgeous hand cream. Goes a long way and smells divine.
Gemma from Glasgow said on 28/11/2011
Wow, Hand Food is amazing. It has such a wonderful scent, which lasts for ages. It makes my hands feel incredibly soft and smooth, and you don't need to use a lot each time. One little blob does the trick, which means it lasts so much longer than other hand creams I've used. One of the best hand creams I've ever had! I'd recommend this to anyone, you wouldn't be disappointed!
lou from durham said on 23/11/2011
the best hand cream ever
smithie from USA said on 17/11/2011
Marshmallowy goooooood! It's such a great great hand cream, smells original pink
and hydrates hands so well. Not greasy at all. A MUST HAVE for every hand!
Ellee from England said on 12/11/2011
wow this handcream lasts for ever! words cannot describe how amazing it is! non sticky, soaks in quickly, simply woooosh!
Alice from Cornwall, UK said on 10/11/2011
Amazing handcream! Definitely the best :)
from England said on 30/10/2011
I bought this because I needed a hand cream and it just looked so cute :) It smells so good and I can't stop using it---my friends actually tell me off for using it too much! Definitely the first of many soap and glory products that I will be buying!
Trudy from West London said on 29/10/2011
This cream is amazing!! It's just a shame that they only sell it at Boots because my husband doesn't like me shopping there as he says they're a soul-less corporation! Start selling it directly s&g!!
Rosie from Dublin, Ireland said on 22/10/2011
I ADORE this!
It is THE best handcream EVER!
I cannot endorse it enough :)
BP from Whittier, CA said on 16/10/2011
Absolutely great!!! The scent is sub keeps you feeling special all day.
I love how soft it leaves my hands, has a nice effect on my nails as well. I recently used it on my feet and gotta say it was pretty awesome!!!
The line has a product thats specifically for that kind of use (heel genius) i just havent bought any yet.
Judging by how great this felt, id bet good money that its just as great.
Id recommend to anyone, even as a gift for someone you dont know so well (you know when youre kinda stumped on what to get your coworker for the office &secret santa&).
Simone Pete from Cornwall said on 28/09/2011
This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. It smells amazing, and keeps my hands soft and supple. I am addicted to it and buy it buy the bucket load!
Bella Cure from London said on 28/09/2011
I have never looked back since buying this gorgeous hand cream, I want to apply it all day long, the scent is fabulous! Keep making great products Soap and Glory!
C from Belfast said on 28/09/2011
This was the first thing I ever bought of S&G. It got me hooked. I used it on my hands and slightly on my arms as I kept squeezing too much out!! they were really really dry and within a few days they ere 500x better!!!
Annie Mouse from Guildford said on 28/09/2011
OMG! Got this for a colleague who loves the S&G range and the smell when she used some just captivated me instantly, so I went and treated myself to a tube. Good grief, I'm applying it about six times a day, it's so delicious! Good job I can justify it with the cold weather! This stuff really sinks in too, unlike the majority of handcreams I've tried.
Ciara from Dublin said on 28/09/2011
Like smothering my hands in a whipped, creamy marshmallowy treat-couldn't be without it!
Emmillinacat from Liverpool said on 28/09/2011
Smashing stuff. It came in a Christmas gift - I'm a knitter and really need smooth hands for delicate yarns. I've used it on my heels and will be out at the weekend for the foot cream - and more of the hand stuff
Megan from Bath said on 28/09/2011
This is amazing!! In the winter I can get really dry skin on my hands, but this worked a treat!! It also smells sooo delicious!! I had to have it after I bought it for my 2 friends Birthday!! What a great buy!
Jessica from Blackpool said on 28/09/2011
SO amazing! I had eczema on my hand, and the cream the doctor gave me to get rid of it left my hands REALLY dry, to the point where my skin was cracking. But this softened them up in no time! Thankyou so much, my hands look and smell fab :)
Emma-Louise from Worksop said on 28/09/2011
Soap & Glory you are my hero!! I have been looking for a decent handcream for ages and finally got this for Christmas and I won't use anything else now. Utterly fabulous!!
from Crawley said on 28/09/2011
This is the best hand cream I've ever used! I got a mini one in a set from my brother. Normally I have really dry, scaly hands but a teeny bit of this and they feel all soft and smell scrummy.
from London said on 28/09/2011
Honestly, totally gorgeous smell. I've used loads of different handcreams (very dry hands usually), this has completely stopped that and smells amazing. I can't/won't use another brand. Also it seems to last AGES, which makes it economical too. Highly, highly recommended.
from Felixstowe said on 28/09/2011
WOW!!!! My hands have never looked and felt so fab. This stuff is amazing! Not only do you see a noticeable improvement in hands after just one use, but it smells delicious!! My hands look lady-like again! Thankyou!
from Southampton said on 28/09/2011
The most amazing hand cream ever! Have a travel size in my bag - people always asking what the lovely smell is! must have sold it 10 times over! Have the huge tube at home - cover my hands in it at night and use cotton gloves - by morning my hands are lush!
Martusia from Leeds said on 28/09/2011
Best hand cream ever! I have got very dry skin especially after wash and this cream not only smells gorgeous,it also soaks very quickly, it's not greasy at all and keeps my skin moisturised till the next wash. The only annoying thing is that it is always sold out from my local Boots! (but actually I)
Gabrielle from Manchester said on 28/09/2011
Hand Food by far is the best hand cream ever! I have the big one at home and a mini one in my car and one in my handbag. Whenever I need a little pick me up and have sore dry hands I rub a bit of this in and it's fantastic! my hands are no longer sore and the smell is gorgeous! 5 Stars!!
Gemma from Wrexham said on 27/09/2011
I have been on a seemingly endless search for a hand cream that isn't too greasy and that actually keeps my hands soft. I am relieved to say that I have finally found one.... Ha I love the sily texture and the delicious scent. This has become one of my daily care essentials. Love it!
74,291 FANS
Perfect ways to kill time while your firming face mask takes effect:
Our Display Cabinet
We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience, if you give us any personal information about yourself or others we promise to treat it securely, fairly
and lawfully. By using our site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.
United Kingdom
United States
In search of your neareststockist? Use our

我要回帖

更多关于 you will my hands 的文章

随机推荐