寻一首外语歌男声变女声软件唱bumpbumpbump女声应和,歌词内容与MV无关。

跪求Lady Gaga的那首starstruck的歌词?_百度知道
跪求Lady Gaga的那首starstruck的歌词?
那首歌是 Lady Gaga 和Flo-Rida合作完成的一首歌曲
m so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I's goin down  She so star struck(starstruck) the gal all stuck  I should have(like she) had an overdose too(to) many Starbucks  Ain've got them big wheels)  Enter(into)t seen you before what you got on them big rims(and you'm the 12 on your table  I'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump taht track  Baby now that were(we're gonna dagger)  Got(she got) what she wants shawty happily ever after  I&#39  这是网上找的;m supposed) to sign  How she at it a fanatic and I think it' out to the beat that you're) alone gotta(got a) request  Would you make me number one on your playlist  Got your Dre(with your dirty ) headphones with the leftside on  Wanna(when you) scratch me(;m so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  Hm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I're) alone gotta(got a) request  Would you make me number one on your playlist  Got(with) your Dre(dirty) headphones with the left side on  Wanna(when you) scratch me(?) back and forth back and forth  Uh huh  Put your hands on my waist pull the fader  Run it back with original flavor  Get the breakdown first(put the beat down first)  Up until the chorus(hoppin from the chorus)  To the verseRe-ke-re-ke-Reverse(to the verse (frike frika reverse)  I&#39.then srart it up baby act up)  Complete (so please)swagga they go the dagga (they' out to the club on the weekend  Stylin'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I's another chapter son of a bachelor  All on me just spotted a baby actor(re tweakin  Blow my heart up  Put your hands on my waist, and i'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I&#39, I'm all like really really is that him  I haven'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  Baby now that were(we's that) taller  Notice who let the top back on the Chevy impala(stunners that let their top back on their chevy impalas)  Hummers and all that fully loaded with two spoilers  What did you call that when you showed up with two dollars(when she only worth two spoilers)  But that't never seen a balla(baller) paper that stack(that'm a fan of) you dont trip  So(;m like baby(i's just) the dotted line and I suppose(i&#39, pull the fader  Run it back with the original flavor  Cue(queue) me up I&#39?) shawty say hand over your signature right here  Like adjust(it'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I're freakin  Fantasize on the track that you'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I'm so Starstruck  I&#39,括号里是按照正版CD歌词单上的修正的  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track  Groove Slam Work it back Space Cowboy just play that track  Gaga in the room So Starstruck  Cherry Cherry Cherry Cherry Boom Boom  Rollin'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I&#39?) back and forth back and forth  Uh huh  Put your hands on my waist pull the fader  Run it back with(with the) original flavor  Get the breakdown first (put the beat down first)  Up until the chorus (hoppin from the chorus )  To the verse  Im so Im so  Starstruck (i am so srarstruck)  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I'm so Starstruck  Baby cause(could) you blow my heart up  I&#39
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
m so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track   Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track   Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track   Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump taht track   Baby now that were alone gotta request   Would you make me number one on your playlist   Got your Dre headphones with the leftside on   Wanna scratch me back and forth back and forth   Uh huh   Put your hands on my waist pull the fader   Run it back with original flavor   Get the breakdown first   Up until the chorus   To the verse   Im so Im so   Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I're tweakin   Blow my heart up   Put your hands on my waist pull the fader   Run it back with original flavor   Cue me up I're freakin   Fantasize I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   Hey lil mamma like really really is that him   I done seen you before what you got on them big rims   Enter that cash flow I'm like baby you dont trip   So shawty say hand over your signature right here   Like adjust the dotted line and I suppose to sign   How she at it a fanatic and I think it'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   Baby now that were alone gotta request   Would you make me number one on your playlist   Got your Dre headphones with the leftside on   Wanna scratch me back and forth back and forth   Uh huh   Put your hands on my waist pull the fader   Run it back with original flavor   Get the breakdown first   Up until the chorus   To the verseRe-ke-re-ke-Reverse   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I't never seen a balla paper that stack taller   Notice who let the top back on the Chevy impala   Hummers and all that fully loaded with two spoilers   What did you call that when you showed up with two dollars   But that&#39starstruck  Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track   Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track   Groove Slam Work it back Space Cowboy just play that track   Gaga in the room So Starstruck   Cherry Cherry Cherry Cherry Boom Boom   Rollin'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm the track that you's another chapter son of a bachelor   All on me just spotted a baby actor   Complete swagga they go the dagga   Got what she wants shawty happily ever after   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   I' out to the beat that you's goin down   She so star struck the gal all stuck   I should have had an overdose too many Starbucks   Ain'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I' up to the club on the weekend   Stylin'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm the 12 on your table   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I'm so Starstruck   Baby cause you blow my heart up   I&#39
[提问者采纳]
Lady Gaga-Starstruck
Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump that track
Groove Slam Work it back Space Cowboy just play that track
Gaga in the room So Starstruck
Cherry Cherry Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
Rollin' up to the club on the weekend
Stylin' out to the beat that you're freakin
Fantasize I'm the track that you're tweakin
Blow my heart up
Put your hands on my waist pull the fader
Run it back with original flavor
Cue me up I'm the 12 on your table
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
Baby cause you blow my heart up
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
Baby now that were alone gotta request
Would you make me number one on your playlist
Got your Dre headphones with the leftside on
Wanna scratch me back and forth back and forth
Get the breakdown first
Up until the chorus
To the verseRe-ke-re-ke-Reverse
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
Hey lil mamma like really really is that him
I done seen you before what you got on them big rims
Enter that cash flow I'm like baby you dont trip
So shawty say hand over your signature right here
Like adjust the dotted line and I suppose to sign
How she at it a fanatic and I think it's goin down
She so star struck the gal all stuck
I should have had an overdose too many Starbucks
Ain't never seen a balla paper that stack taller
Notice who let the top back on the Chevy impala
Hummers and all that fully loaded with two spoilers
What did you call that when you showed up with two dollars
But that's another chapter son of a bachelor
All on me just spotted a baby actor
Complete swagga they go the dagga
Got what she wants shawty happily ever after
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
Groove Slam Work it back Filter that Baby bump taht track
Baby now that were alone gotta request
Would you make me number one on your playlist
Got your Dre headphones with the leftside on
Wanna scratch me back and forth back and forth
Get the breakdown first
Up until the chorus
To the verse
Im so Im so
Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
I'm so Starstruck
groove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackgroove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackgroove slam work it backspace cowboy just play that trackgaga in the room so starstruckcherry cherry cherry cherry boom boomrollin up to the club on the weekendstylin' out to the beat that you're freakinfantasize on the track that you're tweakin' blow my heart upput your hands on my waist, pull the faderrun it back with original flavorcue me up on the twelve on your tablei'm so starstruckstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upbaby now that we're alone, got a requestwould you make me number one on your playlistgot your dirty headphones with the left side onwanna scratch it back and forth, back and forth uhuhput your hands on my waist, pull the faderrun it back with your original flavorput the breakdown first, up into the chorus to the versestarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart uphey, lil mamareally, really, is that him?i have seen him beforewhen she got all them big rimsgive to that cash flowmy family they on tripsshawty say hands up withyour signature right herelike i just a dali laiand i'm supposed to signhow she had it automaticand i think it's goin' downshe so starstuckthe gal all struckaw----i had an overdosetoo many strarbucksain't never seen a ballerpaper that stack tallerso let that top back onthat chevy impalai'm having all thatfully loaded with two starterswhat did you call thatwhen your shawty win two dollarsbut that's another chapterso i'm a banchelorhow now me justspotted a baby actormore free swaggerbet on that daggergot what she wantshawty happily ever afterstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upstarstruck,baby could you blow my heart upgroove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackgroove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackgroove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackgroove slam work it backfilter that baby bump that trackbaby now that we're alone, got a requestwould you make me number one on your playlistgot your dirty headphones with the left side onwanna scratch it back and forth, back and forth uhuhput your hands on my waist, pull the fader
Santogold - &STRONG class=tx_hit&StarstruckDo it againAnd I’ll see you tomorrowI want to get itYou’ve got something to borrowCan’t make it feel right on my ownThat’s when I turn you on againI buy it but it don’t measure upWhat is the missed ingredientI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade awayI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade awayUnder the skinIt’s not so easy to swallowDon’t reel me inTo find my dreams are so hollowWhat is it you got I don’t getI watch you fumbling againLook dreamy behind your cigaretteKnow it ain’t true nowI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade awayI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade awayOooh wee ooh wee ooohWe all find you easy so amuse usDon’t get too heady you might abuse luckYou’re &STRONG class=tx_hit&starstruckI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade awayI, I see you fadeI, I see you fade away
starstruck的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁★唱唱★『09.11.09』宝姐的《bump bump》.歌词唱死人.._宝儿吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:283,636贴子:
★唱唱★『09.11.09』宝姐的《bump bump》.歌词唱死人..收藏
没拿电脑录..因为想弄弄live的感觉来听听~~
纠结了很久的歌词呢!!!
看在我辛苦的份上,亲们去听吧.
这首歌,敢翻唱,本身就说明了实力了,其实并不怎么上口的/尤其是歌词,看得偶那叫个晕哦.
加油啊,亲已经很有勇气了!
宝的这歌词偶就没唱明白过..5555555~~~~我也想唱来着,
唱的不错也~
不过~&真的伴奏不大好
啊~~唱的真好~~
宝饭都very&good~~~!支持
很不错呐~~能唱出来就很有勇气了,这词绕的。。我跟都跟不上。。。
楼主的日语不太标准。没我唱的好~!!!
不过乐感很不错哈~~!!!
顶~!!!
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
俄&&&&有点做作~