all about are http cn.study.ef.com . 这句话有语法错误吗

we can not do things not related to study in class 这句话有语法错误吗_百度知道
we can not do things not related to study in class 这句话有语法错误吗
提问者采纳
从语法角度来说是没有问题的。not related to可以用来修饰things.你确定里面有语法错误码?
我就造了这个句子,老师说不行哦
我来问问我们外教吧~~~~我已经收到答复了,她认为是正确的。她说‘ as far as grammar goes it is fine’,尽管她加了一句Although, if it's like a rule, it is better to use 'should not' or 'must not', because cannot implies ability of doing it,就是说如果是一条规则的话,用should not或must not更合适,但我认为这不是你要问的点,你纠结的应该不是改用“不能”还是“不应该,不可以”吧?如果不明白,欢迎继续提问。
提问者评价
是的是的。。。正解正解。。。正中我的靶心啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
木有语法错误
好像没得样
后置定语可以用否定??
这个不清楚额。。。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我写的英语作文,写的匆忙,里面有大量低级语法错误,但我查不出,会有好报的!I read a book about him when I study in middle-school.Since that,I can’t forget him.He is tall and is not handsome.But he is an American and a giant,come in for people‘s rever_百度作业帮
我写的英语作文,写的匆忙,里面有大量低级语法错误,但我查不出,会有好报的!I read a book about him when I study in middle-school.Since that,I can’t forget him.He is tall and is not handsome.But he is an American and a giant,come in for people‘s reverence.You are right,he is Abraham Lincoln.Abraham Lincoln()In America,Abraham Lincoln was the sixteenth president.He led a great war which was save the commonwealth and ends the slavery.He is the greatest president in the united of states.But you know all his life was filled with hardship and frustration.He was born in a needy family,in Hardin County,Kentucky,on February 12th,1809.Use his own words to generalize was “a poor simple chronicle”.9 years old the mother die,this is a cruel deed,lucky his stepmother named Nancy was virtuous.15 years old just start to study because of Nancy ’s opinion.She is an important person in his life.24 years old he goes into partnership with person to do business,but did not success,and therefore owed for 15 25 years old his first love Annie die,this made him painful sad and since that he usually ap 32 years old he married with Mary,but after that Lincoln didn't like return home because of his wife's irascible temper.he begin to campaign public position,al but when he was 52 years old he wined the American president,during this time the war between the states break out,it made Lincoln fed up with torture,due to the south at a disadvantage,but the north over and over again loses in the battlefield,when Lincoln was 56 years old the war ends finally,Lincoln also wins a president again,but he was assassinated at the Ford theater enjoy a play.Lincoln likes to smile,because it could make him have a rest from endless agony and lessen his press.Lincoln likes to speak jokes,too.When he speaks a joke,his face will put light,his eyes will bright,his voice will shiver,and sometimes he like a child will first laugh.But his whole life was spent in endless crucifixion .frustration was the main melody cantus of his life,But Lincoln still stood to come over,keeping till the last a moment!In the American's heart,his prestige even exceeded Washington.
老实说,要完全修改这篇文章里的错误的话等于从头重写一遍……你还是尽自己能力先修改一遍吧.比如,既然林肯早死了一百多年了,文章里大部分动词都应该用过去时.还有“他XX岁的时候……”,不应该只写“X years old he...”,要写"When he was XX years old,he ..."然后修改的时候可以做一下这个练习,对每一个句子进行独立的语法分析.划出句中的主谓宾部分,形容词,副词等等都应该找到其对应的修饰目标,并且注意形容词的修饰目标一定要是名词或代词,副词的修饰目标一定是动词,形容词或者其它副词,等等……这样很容易就可以纠正语法错误了.举例来说,我们对句子Slowly and very carefully he unscrewed the ink bottle,dipped his quill into it,and began to write.进行语法分析的话,可以得:主语是he谓语分为三个部分1) unscrewed the ink bottle2) dipped his quill into it3) began to write这里前两个谓语各自包含了一个宾语:ink bottle和quill是宾语slowly和carefully是副词,修饰一系列的动词unscrewed,dipped,beganvery也是副词,不过修饰的是carefully.这样句子的各个组成部分就基本上清楚了.由于我们知道carefully修饰的是动作,也避免了我们用careful(形容词)的这个常见错误.
我稍微看了第一段when I study in middle-school---studiedHe is tall and is not handsome.---but not handsomehe is an American and a giant---was
您可能关注的推广never too late to study,because we are too young to give up.——这句话有语法错误吗?请问这句话有语法错误吗?可不可以改的更完美?_百度作业帮
never too late to study,because we are too young to give up.——这句话有语法错误吗?请问这句话有语法错误吗?可不可以改的更完美?
后半句不用改.It is never too late to study,since we are young to give up.
It is never too late to study,because we are never too young to give up.
因为前面的IT IS可以不要的手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 study.ef.com 的文章

随机推荐